Aller au contenu

Game Loader All Rh

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

9 hours ago, aeliss said:

Lets's go island is supposed to work ?

I have the version RH 296, I have tried all possible configuration and only a black screen , no error message ....

The executable is called "LGI_RingW_F_safe.exe"

And BTW how to use this launcher in windowed mode ?

it does work for me.  maybe you haven't adjusted the game window size to the correct aspect?

also, you're not clicking on the LGI_RingW_F_safe.exe executable right?  you've setup and ran the allrh config and the teknoparrot loader and pointed them both at the correct locations then you are running "Game Loader All RH.exe" to start the game correct?

Hello.

On tab "loader setting 1" I have let 1024*600 mode 1

On tab "window size" 1024 * 600 too (or 1920*1080).

I use "Game Loader All RH.exe" to run game. Technoparrot is pointed, else you have an error message.

And I don't find in the configurator how to use Windowed mode (it will sove some resolution problem).

Le 20/02/2018 à 20:57, SamDaPiRatE a dit :

hello

j'ai un souci: le loader ne se lance pas

du fait  "C: \ Users \ USER NAME \ AppData \ Roaming \ Game Loader All RH \ TTX.ini" ne s'est pas crée pas

je n'ai aucun meesage d'erreur quel que soit l'exe

d'ou cela peut il venir?

merci

il faut que tu clique sur config loader d'abord, ca te créera le ttx.ini

Hi,

I tried to run RERAVE arcade. It works fine, except that video's don't play back during the game as background. I got a scrambled pic as background instead of the video's (see image). The VIDEO folder is available and my system can play them. They are mpg video's. I tried to run the game on Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 10. all same results. I tried to rename the VIDEOs folder, and than I have a black screen as background instead of the scrambled image. I think it's a codec issue within the game or something. Does anyone else tried this game? Do video's play ? Any ideas?

Many thanks

rerave.jpg

Hi, anyone knows how to config the inputs for KOF SkyStage?

By default the loader assigns this keys:

Esc -Exit
4 - Test mode

Player 1
F1 - Start
1 - Coins

Buttons:
z - 1
x - 2
c - 3

Joystick:
Arrow keys

Player 2

F2 - Start
3 - Coins

Buttons:
del - 1
end - 2
Pag Down - 3

Joystick:
Num2 - down
Num8 - up
Num4 - left
Num6 - right

I tried executing and modify the inputs with ttx_config2.0.exe with no luck.

Dommage que ce Loader ne fonctionne pas sous Win10.

Pour Power Instinct 5 la vidéo d'intro se lance mais après avoir appuyé sur start écran noir.

Et je ne parle pas des autres problèmes sur les autres jeux.

A utiliser seulement sous Win7!! Inutile sous Win10

Salut de la Belgique !

Je sais pas si je post au bon endroit mais j'ai une borne Museca depuis presque 3 semaines mais celle ci est bloqué comme pour les dumps PC là ou il faut utiliser le petit logiciel (Ea local server.exe) pour outrepasser la demande de connexion internet etc ...

Est ce que une personne connais la manip à faire mais pour une vraie borne Museca ?

Merci !

Modifié par Rudy28
faute

Le 09/03/2018 à 00:39, Safur a dit :

Dommage que ce Loader ne fonctionne pas sous Win10.

Pour Power Instinct 5 la vidéo d'intro se lance mais après avoir appuyé sur start écran noir.

Et je ne parle pas des autres problèmes sur les autres jeux.

A utiliser seulement sous Win7!! Inutile sous Win10

Mais que ce que tu racontes? Effectivement il y a moins de problème avec W7, mais GameLoader AllRH fonctionne très bien sur W10. Il faudrait peut-être prendre le temps de relire les topics, et essayer différents réglages. A part le background sur Yatagarasu, et Silent Hill, j'avais fais fonctionner tout TTX & Nesica sur Windows 10.

• 2 semaines après...

Hi,

Anybody knows if there's any way to run GameLoader WITHOUT admin privileges? Since some time ago, it always runs as administrator, and that makes my DS4windows unable to control the mouse as the game is running as admin. I need to run GameLoader without admin privileges, if there's a way. As I'm saying, like 2 years ago, it used to run without elevated privileges, but since some specific version, this changed and it always runs with admin privileges.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 semaines après...

Where's the mediafire code? :what:

Raiden IV                  | game.exe         | 2_-_Game.exe_-_SvPatch_%2B_HD_201509280100_%28RAR5%29.rar

I found the fix but you guys need to find those files.

Source i got from here: https://www.neofighters.info/forum/showthread.php?4390-Game-exe-e-Launcher-exe-TX1-e-TX2-Modificados!

And i made it work with only game.exe!

Modifié par Hyperscorpio

Il y a 11 heures, 7zxkv a dit :

c'est indiqué en bas de citation du premier post, c'est à dire .

Thanks, but i see people complain about the files are not updated and we need new .exe one's to make it work.

Where is the latest .exe version for Battle Gear 4?

I only see for ver 1.00 and i have the v2.07 JAP Version.

Thanks... it seems i will check this one.

Modifié par Hyperscorpio

• Team

Effectivement, oublié de le signaler:

Update contents of 298
· Aliens: It corresponds to Extermination.
* In order to operate, "ALIENScrkV2.exe" is necessary (It checked the operation with Win10 RS3 x64).
* Since the executable file name in Game Loader is "abhRelease.exe" rename it.
* Since this game uses OpenGL, it is provisional only to switch between window mode and full screen mode.
* Since OpenGL can not change the flexible window size like Direct3D, you need to change the resolution using argonlefou's "Aliens_RezChanger".
* Mr. argonlefou's "Aliens_RezChanger" has been integrated into Game Loader Config.exe. Thanks argonlefou.
* When using, please push "Aliens_RezChanger.exe" button of "Loader setting 1" tab "Aliens: Extermination".
* The correct answer ratio of this game is "4: 3", but if you do not know the resolution please calculate your favorite resolution from "As Ratio Calculator"
* The frame rate of the game is limited to 60 fps by the frame limiter.
* The state of NumLock which is canceled when the game starts up is restored when loader is finished.
* Please calibrate the analog pad appropriately from the Test Menu.
A simple setting movie is here. http://y2u.be/QyugND_Y9Nc
1 - Start
5 - Coin
F1 - Test
Up - Vol Up
Down - Vol Down
Left - Vol Down
Right - Vol Up
Select - Enter
Joy 7 - Coin
Joy 8 - Start

· Elevator Action Death Parade provisionally corresponded.
* Recommended LoaderMode is "6".
* If you do not rotate the desktop, calculate it by selecting "9: 16" of "Loader setting 3 tab" Window resolution "on the" Aspect ratio calculator "tab (eg full HD monitor, 1080 "to calculate (608 × 1080)).
* To rotate the desktop, enable the "Loader setting 1" tab "Desktop rotation" (Please set Loader setting 3 tab "Window resolution" appropriately).
* JVSEmuEA.dll and JConfigEA.exe should be prepared by yourself.
* Enable "Direct3D9 Wrapper" of JConfigEA.exe (Please disable "DX Window Mode").
* It does not correspond to startup with dual monitor.
* The cursor is not displayed.
A simple setting movie is here. http://y2u.be/e4hzk0Nn4S0

- It corresponds to Groove Coaster 2.
* Recommended LoaderMode is "6".
* If you do not rotate the desktop, calculate it by selecting "9: 16" of "Loader setting 3 tab" Window resolution "on the" Aspect ratio calculator "tab (eg full HD monitor, 1080 "to calculate (608 × 1080)).
* Loader setting 3 tab Please select "9: 16" for "Force aspect ratio".
* To rotate the desktop, enable the "Loader setting 1" tab "Desktop rotation" (Please set Loader setting 3 tab "Window resolution" appropriately).
* Switching between window mode and full screen mode is processed by Loader, so keep "= 0" in "WindowMode" in game "system.cfg".
* For iDmacX and JConfig.exe, press the "Loader setting 1" tab "Output of iDmacX" button.
* Please disable "Direct 3 D 9 Wrapper" of JConfig.exe.
A simple setting movie is here. http://y2u.be/eplOUVDx8jA

- Safe mode was added.
* When using, please enable "Safety mode" tab "Update interval" tab.
* This function was added to avoid the problem that the game screen becomes a black screen at the start of each game for the first time.
* In the game where the above trouble occurs, it may be able to improve the trouble by appropriately setting "delay time".
* After the game becomes active, you can set the delay time until window processing starts.
* Although the default delay time is "4000 ms", please adjust the numerical value according to the game to be started.
* When this function is enabled, the time to complete the game startup process will be longer.
* Please give up if the trouble can not be improved.

· Updated to iDmacX V1.4. Sunkus 1CC
* Please run Game Loader Installer.exe at the beginning to update the file to the latest version.
* Please press the "Loader setting 1" tab "Output of iDmacX" button if necessary.
* The configuration file "input.bin" in the sv folder must be reconfigured with JConfig.exe.

- Crimson Clover Fixed a problem that it took time to display the bezel image when starting up.
· Fixed a bug that failed window processing of Kof Sky Stage and Raiden IV (TTX).
· Bezel image may not be displayed. Bug fixes. .
· The representation on Taisen Hot Gimmick 5 mah-jong board was notation similar to MAME except for Japanese environment (please default to Language.ini).
· Fixed a bug where the frame counter was always displayed when Loader Mode = g was set.
· Fixed a bug that loader startup processing time may differ greatly from countup timer value.
· Because it seems that no one is using it, we have abolished Loader setting 1 tab "Reading C: \ RFID \ RFIDGod.dll".
· "9: 16" was added to "Loader setting 3" tab "Force aspect ratio" for Groove Coaster.
· Some additions to exe list.txt.
· Partially changed default value of TTX.ini.
· Please make Language.ini the default.
· Other, fixed defect fixes.
· If it does not work properly, throw this Loader in the trash box and finish.

Update contents of 297
- It corresponds to ID 6 AA v1.2.
* The executable file name is "InitialD6_GLW_RE_SBUU_dump.exe"
* To change the resolution, please use "1 - Initial D 6 AA v1.2 FullHD, UHD.rar".
* All courses are unlocked already.

- Fixed a bug that ID 6 AA may crash with Game Loader's problem.

· If it does not work properly, dump this Loader to the trash box and finish.

Hi Guys

complete N00b when it comes to Game Loader all RH.

I have the latest version downloaded, extract, see 3 exe's config, installer and rh. I have the dot nets, runtimes, com0com installed but whenever i double click any of the exes nothing happens, no folders are created in the appdata folder. (win 10 x64)

Can someone please help me or point me in the right direction of where to start? i am currently using arcade loader 1.4 and have some taito type x games (SFiv) etc but i want to move to this to host the teknoparrot and nesica all under 1 roof

any help would be appreciated please

thanks

thank you very much DJexpert for the last update of your magical loader

I wish can someone talk with me because i'm so confused.

I don´t see any tutorial to run this 3 tools.

iDmacX

JVSEmu

Misc - Files ????

iDmacXv1.4

Any help?

There is some video?

A guy told me that Game Loader All Rh is not safe and this 3 are safe.

I never had problems with this tool "Game Loader All Rh" and i can´t make it run perfectly with the 3 tools i put the name here.

For example.

Chaos Breaker, if i put iDmacX the game speeds a lot if i go JVSEmu appears Please Press Test Button.

I don´t get it.

Someone should is to create a pack of each system for Taito and etc...

I got games throw here: https://1cc.moe/

But is tutorial is just killing my understanding.

I have Windows 10 64 Bits and using the latest DirectX.

I already install all the Runtimes and DirectX plugins for the card.

Update: It seems this new Game Loader All make Chaos Breaker working good without adding any god dam file. Thanks for this one!

Modifié par Hyperscorpio

• Team

All RH 299 : https://mega.nz/#!NodwGDJb!zt5QcvqFLvRdoS-AOrOHleIPXxO0YxddvhMlLeq1_tQ

Update contents of 299

· It corresponds to KOFX III v1.0.
* To change the resolution, please select "Loader setting 2" tab "Anisotropic filtering New" and enable "change internal resolution" in the lower row.

- It corresponds to JvsEmu v1.3. Sunkus 1CC
* Please run Game Loader Installer.exe at the beginning to update the file to the latest version.
* When using, please switch the radio button of "Loader setting 1" tab "Loader to use".
* When JvsEmu is selected, "JConfig.exe" is copied to the game folder, please perform key setting.
* When selecting JvsEmu, "NESiCA, TYPE X high resolution mode" becomes invalid, so please change with JConfig.exe in some games.
* When JvsEmu is selected, timing of window processing is changed to avoid problems at the time of starting Kof Sky Stage and Raiden IV.
* In KofMira, a drop down menu for selecting a GPU is displayed, so please select your GPU (Windows 10 RS4 x64 operation checked.
* In some games, it may crash due to compatibility with Direct3D Wrapper of Gmae Loader side, but at that time please select "ttx_monitor" or switch "LoaderMode" (KOF 98 etc.).
* Current status corresponds only to Type X series.

· Although it may be a problem of this PC environment, the frame limiter of Game Loader has stopped working on OpenGL compatible game since updating to Windows 10 RS 4 (details are unknown).
- Fixed a bug that Death Smiles II crashed when Loader started up.
· The 32-bit version of the OS was released.
· If it does not work properly, throw this Loader in the trash box and finish.

Modifié par 7zxkv

Comment rajouter des crédits dans Aliens extermination? La touche 5 ne sert pas à mettre des crédits mais à entrer dans le menu test tout comme F1. J'ai contourné le problème en mettant en freeplay.

De plus j'ai marqué durant le jeu GUN INPUT 1 ERROR 165. Effectivement rien n'apparait après avoir lancé le jeu.

J'ai fait exactement comme dans la vidéo mais bien sur ça ne marche pas. Pas tout à fait en tout cas. Faut-il installer un pilote spécial?

Merci d'avance pour votre aide.

Modifié par Safur

Gameloader All RH 300: https://mega.nz/#!sw8w1Yga!lgXdBxeF4qrS8G874yeKJ7w8j618fDONehAi8vAFNL8

Updated contents of 300
- It corresponds to Mach Storm.
* The executable file name is "ACE7_WIN_10.exe".
* Since the game screen becomes a black screen, please select "Loader setting 2" tab "Anisotropic filtering New".
* Window mode and full screen mode are switched on the Game Loader side, so please disable TeknoParrot side window mode.
* When monitor resolution is 1920 x 1080 or less, please use "1 - Mach Storm HD, UHD (RAR 5) not tested".

· It corresponds to iDmacX v1.5. Thanks 1CC
* Please use "Loader setting 1" tab "Output of iDmacX" button when using.

- It corresponds to JvsEmu v1.4. Thanks 1CC
* Please use the "Loader setting 1" tab "JVSEmu" radio button when using.
* Based on the attached "kofmira.reg", registry patch of the path up to game.exe of KofMira (patched when running Game Loader once).
* With this update, you think that you can play KofMira video on Windows 10 without going through Game Loader (checked on Windows 10 RS 4 x 64).

· Add some items to exe list.txt.
· If it does not work properly, dump this Loader to the trash box and finish.

Great return of GL all rh :very-good:

Hello, I want to start with Game Loader RH, but I need some advice.

I downloaded RH 300, installed com0com and I think I have all the various VC++ needed plus NET 4.5 (can't install Net 1.1 on windows 7 for some reason).

I have the 3 files in the folder,

Game Loader All RH.exe

Game Loader Config.exe

Game Loader Installer.exe

but neither of the 3 works, any help?

hace 7 horas, buddylove dijo:

I downloaded RH 300, installed com0com and I think I have all the various VC++ needed plus NET 4.5 (can't install Net 1.1 on windows 7 for some reason).

Game Loader All RH.exe

Game Loader Config.exe

GL all rh is a frontend that you can use with Taito type X/X2, nesica, sega ringedge and ringwide (teknoparrot) and other arcade systems.....in the case of teknoparrot you don't need anymore com0com......and if you have installed all vc++ and net framework 4.5 or foward, its good, only don't forget install directx update too.

you must use all rh.exe and config.exe inside each dump that you want to play (config.exe for set resolution, graphics, etc)....and all rh.exe is for play with the changes applied.......the installer.exe I think that is necessary use only 1 time and no more (it's for set other files of the loader). If you want more information you should read the first post and ask later if you have problems with a specific game.

• Team
Il y a 10 heures, buddylove a dit :

Game Loader All RH.exe

Game Loader Config.exe

hello buddy love, if you want some help, I invite you to go to our DISCORD and send me a private msg :)

Hi guys I have a question hopefully someone will be able to help. I have used the new RH Loader version 300 with King Of Fighters Maximum Impact Regulation A In Windows 10 and now I can play the inro movie and also add credits without the game.exe causing an error which is great but is there a way to make this happen with Windows 7 as that still crashes if you enter credits during the intro video or let the intro play until the end. Windows 7 is my prefered operating system so it would be great to get it working on this. Im guessing Game RH patches the game.exe with the Windows 10 Hex Fix, is there one for Win 7 please. Many thanks in advance everyone

Modifié par fire10

Bonjour à tous,

J'arrive à lancer a peu près tous les jeux (encore certains pour lesquels je dois chercher) mais impossible de configurer mon PAD X360 un comble ! Comment je peux assigner les touches de mon PAD dans ce loader ?

J'ai essayé avec ttxconfig 2.0 mais ça ne semble avoir aucun effet : mon pad ne fonctionne sur aucun jeu nesica :(

Merci d'avance d'éclairer ma lanterne car là je sèche...

• Team
Il y a 7 heures, Zozio a dit :

Bonjour à tous,

J'arrive à lancer a peu près tous les jeux (encore certains pour lesquels je dois chercher) mais impossible de configurer mon PAD X360 un comble ! Comment je peux assigner les touches de mon PAD dans ce loader ?

J'ai essayé avec ttxconfig 2.0 mais ça ne semble avoir aucun effet : mon pad ne fonctionne sur aucun jeu nesica :(

Merci d'avance d'éclairer ma lanterne car là je sèche...

c'est normal, il te faut utiliser Jconfig présent dans le loader.

1524380740-jconfig.jpg

Modifié par WildWolf