Aller au contenu

Game Loader All Rh

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

16 minutes ago, joe555 said:

Have you tried to download 379 from first page of this thread instead of updating to it remember you need all 3 files gameloader exe gameloader config                               and gameloader installer 

Yes, I always download the newest version from here.  I'll usually uninstall first with the previous installer.  Then install with the new installer.  Except this time, nothing happens.  All 3 EXE's do nothing.  And now no EXE from any version will do anything.

Even if I blow it all out.  Delete everything.  Start from crash...the INIs wont populate.

It's like the 3 EXE's are now blacklisted from my computer.  Yes, I added the new EXE's to the exclusion and yes, I've even turned off Defender.

Modifié par ISOHaven

27 minutes ago, ISOHaven said:

Yes, I always download the newest version from here.  I'll usually uninstall first with the previous installer.  Then install with the new installer.  Except this time, nothing happens.  All 3 EXE's do nothing.  And now no EXE from any version will do anything.

Even if I blow it all out.  Delete everything.  Start from crash...the INIs wont populate.

It's like the 3 EXE's are now blacklisted from my computer.  Yes, I added the new EXE's to the exclusion and yes, I've even turned off Defender.

Yep exactly the same problem

• 2 semaines après...
42 minutes ago, atsumori said:

Hi, I’m trying to determine how to manage my games now that Gameloader doesn’t seem to be getting frequent updates. What are the advantages of Gameloader All RH vs using the individual loaders like Teknoparrot or NesicaxLive?

Upscaling, English patches, remove nesica message sometimes only way to save in test menu other loaders might go into test menu but wont save , can add bezel or use to rotate it's still good for the older dumps just now that it's not updated won't work with newer dumps probably more I'm forgetting I have my favorite loader but honestly use the one that gives best results for game

• 1 mois après...
  • 4 semaines après...

@7zxkvcan help me? I want to use my Steam controller and the Gamesir T4Pro to play On Rail Shooter using motion controls, but I Can't Start the game By Steam (using Steam Input). There's Anything to solve this?

Invité POPO69
il y a 51 minutes, sagaopc a dit :

@7zxkvcan help me? I want to use my Steam controller and the Gamesir T4Pro to play On Rail Shooter using motion controls, but I Can't Start the game By Steam (using Steam Input). There's Anything to solve this?

What game do you talking about?

• 2 semaines après...
  • 3 semaines après...
On 05/04/2022 at 07:28, Omar2 said:

i believe he means Operation G.H.O.S.T OR Ghost Squad Evo

Exactly! I wrong the name of game KKKKKK

• 1 mois après...
On 3/22/2020 at 3:24 PM, djexpert said:

I looked into it now and it seems that a problem occurs on non-Japanese OS because special characters are used in the opening movie file name.
Try the following:
Then, rename in "rom\media\movie\raiden4_c50.m1v" to "raiden4_op.m1v".

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w3ejdiw7t77p7mt/game.rar

I would really appreciate if someone could re-upload game.rar for Raiden IV (to fix the white screen intro video issue) since the mediefire link above appears to be missing. Thanks in advance and best regards.

Modifié par Malmanian

• 4 semaines après...

Hi, I have some problems using game loader all rh with hyperspin & rocketlauncher, when I launch a game, hyperspin sometimes keeps the video playing in the background even if the game is loading, I've had this happen a lot with puzzle bobble specially. And also when you exit a game and go back to hyperspin it stays frozen until you alt-tab out of the frontend and back in, has anyone had this happen before?

Also, I've heard that some people can fix the first problem using fade in with rocketlauncher, and while it does fix the problem, when you close the game hyperspin freezes until a rocketlauncher error appears saying that it can't find a ahk PID, so I really don't know if there's a way to prevent that either.

• 3 semaines après...

Hi, Im just wondering if anyone can help me. I grabbed a few games from the "motherload of arcade dumps torrent", and am running into a problem. I have gotten Street Fighter 4 and Raiden IV working perfectly, but when I go to try Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, the game crashes no matter what I do. It boots fine but crashes back to the desktop after about 10 seconds every single time.

I'm using All Game Loader, updated to latest version, I've tried all the different loader modes, I've tried 1280x720, I've tried 1920x1080, I've tried disabling hotkeys, autohide taskbar, I don't know what I'm doing wrong at all. Windows 10, GTX 1080Ti.....please help

Hi is there anyway to get a hold of some old versions of the loader? I see the files at the first post but the links don't work. It opens ge.tt and I get.

This site can’t be reached

Check if there is a typo in ge.tt.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

looks like its blocked by the browser (Chrome)

14 hours ago, anx10us said:

Any reason you need the older versions ? the newer versions have always been backwards compatible ?

I'd also like to try an older version for my issue a few posts above - just cannot get SSFIVAE to play beyond ~20 seconds. I have a few other TTX games working so I'm relatively comfortable with what to do, but SSFIVAE (not the .2012 edition) is giving me huge problems. At this stage I'm wondering if it's a) the dump I have, or b) some type of bug in the latest version of GLARH?

@5kBoxer maybe you need a different exe or something like that, the dump itself should be ok, or try running it in compatibility mode for windows 8, I had to kind of mess around with mine to get it running but the simultaneous 2 player exe from the dumps page on this forum got it working eventually.

• 1 mois après...
  • 2 mois après...
1 hour ago, titf650 said:

Bonjour,

I am looking for version 303 of game loader to do a test. If someone has this version and can share it with me that would be cool. (the links on the first page are HS)

Thanks in advance

303+-+201806020200+(RAR5).rar

• 2 semaines après...
On 12/8/2022 at 7:34 AM, stanleyyeh0205 said:

Can anyone share how to play Cyber Diver at 1080p? I've tried Borderless Gaming but still have no luck. A youtuber hasn't answered how he does it. I also copy D3DX9_36, 37, 38 and 40 to the game folder and no luck. Not sure if I missed something else. 

Use dgvoodoo in the Cyberdiver\bin folder.  Under DirectX Check Application controlled fullscreen.  Uncheck Disable Alt-Enter.  Set 1080P res.  Game initially starts in forced low resolution.  Press Alt-Enter Twice and will be in fullscreen 1080P.  Even the youtuber is not HD.  Menus may be off-center but game will be fullscreen with my method.  Game Loader All Rh not required. 

F1 - Insert coin
F2- Start
Arrow keys/enter - Select
wasd - Move
Click/right click - Shoot

Modifié par Gtguy