Aller au contenu

Game Loader All Rh

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

En 5/6/2021 a las 20:02, Guisado88 dijo:

Hi! I have a problem, it happens to me with any version of Gameloader, whether portable or not.
When I exit the games, I have a black screen and in the background an .exe called srtgl.exe plus the same game.

When this happens that is I always have to reboot. Any ideas? I have deleted and put the Gameloader Roaming folder back but the same thing keeps happening.

Sin tĂ­tulo.jpg

I have created an autohotkey script for kill srtgl.exe when press ESC to exit games. Its converted to exe from ahk. Hope it helps you.

(Place the exe inside the game folder, next to Game Loader all rh.exe and execute it instead Game Loader)

The script:

#SingleInstance

Run, "Game Loader All RH.exe"

Escape::
    Run,taskkill /im "srtgl.exe" /F
    Run,taskkill /im "game.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

Game Loader -srtgl.exe- FIX.exe

Modifié par paQ

• 2 semaines après...

Hi

I've just started having a play around with game loader RH  on my 15khz emu driver set up and a few games work but some I'm struggling with. 

Is it possible to run all the taito x games at 640x480 on my 4.3 CRT ?

Thanks 

Modifié par trev1976

Le 2018/8/8 à 23:59, EmuAl a dit :

ok i respect your way, i will find another way to ask other people for help :) if i ask for more help on here, you don't have to reply, that's what forums are all about, so we can all help each other:) 

I just figured out how to use GALR and Jconfig 32 together. First open JConfig and uncheck Resolution HD Mode in the Settings. Second, open GLAR and set a customized window size 1440*1080 in Windows Tab and make sure Loader Mode -1 has been chosen. Just launch Psychic Force 2012 using GLAR.

image.png.a20a0b2a041760eef464cf38bdfc5a04.png

Le 2018/8/8 à 23:52, djexpert a dit :

This is my way.
That's all.

Game Loader All RH is a great launcher. I really appreciate how it has opened the arcade world for me personally. If you were the main person behind the masterpiece, please know that I do enjoy it and keep us posted on any updates.

Modifié par stanleyyeh0205
I forgot to mention the game title.

• 2 semaines après...

When I try and run game loader install.exe it says some other program is already running it, yet it's nowhere to be found. there is no TTX.ini, only Settings.ini and it asks the same question. After trying to run the installer, it says it's already being used by another program and then disappears from the game file. I just want to get Spirits of Zeon working right, as without this loader, it freezes constantly. Any help would be great.

I have maabus. I've followed every instruction to the T. I've made exceptions for it and every arcade folder and file. The weirdest part is, when I extract the loader installer, it's the only one that doesn't have the X icon, and it disappears from the folders even without trying to run it. I have windows 10 but I know there must be something wrong with the installer file because it doesn't have the x icon like the program and the config files. I'm at a lose for what to do, and I want to play the game without it freezing so bad.

Hi, 

Thanks again for this fantastic loader and all the hard work. It is very appreciated. I was wondering if there is any chance at an update in the future to include the Sega APM v3 games? With the lack of resolution options at this point, it's rough to play them for those of us on lower res screens. GLARH has been a saving grave for this on older games. Thanks.

Modifié par buck116

You were 100% maabus. Even with exceptions the anitvirus would still remove/delete it. I got rid of the antivirus and went with the windows built in one. the process worked.

So now my question is, is there a video tutorial on setting up pause and other controls for the game? I'd also love to play it windowed. Any feedback, or help would be much appreciated. You already fixed my last problem, so I can't thank you enough.

• 2 semaines après...
3 minutes ago, Scheang said:

Has anyone else had an issue with Haunted Mansion 2 giving a Sound error issue and freezing? I've tried different copies and either I get that error, or some graphical error where the game runs, but all the colours are messed up.

I don’t play this game

but try without gl using jc

it’s on the jc thread first post 

Modifié par R.R.Z.

3 minutes ago, Scheang said:

Of course! Sorry.

So I just remove those files? I went to the jc first post, but all i saw were links (rar) files. Do I just download the Haunted Museum 2.rar and try that one?

Sorry, I usually use Teknoparrot.

On jc thread first post in the middle you’ll find a link to all jc loaders for all supported games unzip the game from the start and try it with jc I don’t play this game but hopefully it’ll work for you

Modifié par R.R.Z.

1 minute ago, R.R.Z. said:

On jc thread first post in the middle you’ll find a link to all jc loaders for all supported games unzip the game from the start and try it with jc I don’t play this game but hopefully it’ll work for you

Ok. Thanks. I'll try that.

Invité tommiegunz

do anyone have these games working with gameloader and if so which ones i might start using them again if it works Jconfig isn't working for me for some odd reason

BlazBlue CentralFiction [v2.01.00][304010]

BlazBlue ChronoPhantasma

Persona 4 - The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold[303108] ver 2.01

Persona 4 - The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold[303108] ver 2.02

Invité tommiegunz
2 minutes ago, maabus said:

This is what I got when testing these games. 

BlazBlue - Chronophantasma v2.01 - Working
Loader: Tekno Parrot - Y, GLARH - Y, Jconfig - N
GLARH settings
Working Loader Mode: 0, 6, dg

BlazBlue - Chronophantasma v2.03 - Working
GLARH settings

Persona 4: The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold v2.01 - Working
GLARH settings

Persona 4: The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold v2.02 - Working
GLARH settings

which version GLARH is best to use for these games?

Greetings. I want to launch this Game Loader All RH because I took a peak at its supported games, and it turns out that it does support beatmaniaIIDX (9th and so on) games. So that's why I downloaded the official ALL RH files and tried to launch, but it didn't work.

I did turned off the antivirus settings, and I included those ALL RH files on the exclusion list, but it still doesn't work.

Is there any solution to this problem please?

4 hours ago, DJ HOME said:

Is there any solution to this problem please?

Your games are not mentioned in this video, but as you can see all games need their own specific configuration in Game loader All RH

I have no idea what configuration you will need

Modifié par Onkel

58 minutes ago, Onkel said:

Your games are not mentioned in this video, but as you can see all games need their own specific configuration in Game loader All RH

I have no idea what configuration you will need

Thanks for the tutorial video, because I was able to pass through the installation of the Game Loader ALL RH to my PC data.

But now I have an another problem: I want to launch IIDX SIRIUS, but It doesn't work. Even if I have the 14-to-17 configuration files dumped on that folder, it didn't work.

Also, I got the IIDX SIRIUS data using this torrent file, but I don't know if this is the correct file, or there's something wrong on what I'm doing.

If there's anybody that knows how to solve this problem to setup Game Loader ALL RH for beatmania IIDX series, I would be glad to hear about it.

P.S. the file uploaded with this post is where I got the IIDX SIRIUS HDD data. Personally I couldn't find any legit website that has real AC IIDX data except for this from nyaa.si.

(Update) I do have the BEMANI Tools data as well, just to be sure.

Bemani ♥ Touhou Collection (Beatmania iidx 24 sinobuz).torrent

Modifié par DJ HOME

2 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

i think no more RH loader come out. djexpert didn't come from long time :ennuyeux:

we lost spindizzi and Djexpert. both were precious Dev Tool on emuline.

As an Emuline member, we will never forget you in the history of Arcade :very-good:

Please tell me it isn't so

• 2 semaines après...
  • 1 mois après...
3 hours ago, midgetonebeta said:

Any one happen to have this that can reupload i cant seem to download it, it keeps getting blocked 

And the same file from another location won't get blocked ?
Check your browser and antivirus, loaders need free reign !!

On 12/12/2021 at 4:02 PM, midgetonebeta said:

Any one happen to have this that can reupload i cant seem to download it, it keeps getting blocked 

I guess the link must be unuse . IDK what happen . I have a link for Game Loader All RH 333 ,but I can't open the file Game Loader Config.exe .Anyone can answer me what happened?
https://www.mediafire.com/file/huoxt5dgrrewauv/333+-+201904092200+(RAR5)+(1).rar/file

• 3 semaines après...
On 12/13/2021 at 5:52 AM, LasisIkaros said:

I guess the link must be unuse . IDK what happen . I have a link for Game Loader All RH 333 ,but I can't open the file Game Loader Config.exe .Anyone can answer me what happened?
https://www.mediafire.com/file/huoxt5dgrrewauv/333+-+201904092200+(RAR5)+(1).rar/file

I'm in the same boat. No clue what happened.  I tried updating to 379 and now it wont run at all.  The config process starts then just shuts down.  Tried going back to my older version and it wont work now either.  Tried other older versions and none of them work either.

GL just wont work at all now on this machine.

Loaded up a new machine, installed 370.  It works fine.  Then updated to 379 and it did again.  It wont run and now GL is completely hosed and wont run any version.  Windows 21H1.

Have you tried to download 379 from first page of this thread instead of updating to it remember you need all 3 files gameloader exe gameloader config                               and gameloader installer 

Modifié par joe555