Aller au contenu

Game Loader All Rh

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

Operation Goshst does not work for me with the 37x versions, only with the 36x versions, the problem is when starting the emulator from rocketlauncher with the demulshooter, it launches correct but when starting the game only the emulator comes out. with 36x versions of the gameloader it works correctly.

Hey Guys,

I'm having an issue getting the custom crosshair to show with Silent Hill. I'm on Windows 7, and am using the original dump with the original videos and 167mb sound fix. Everything runs perfectly. I tried it with Game Loader versions 375 and 347, and the Crosshair.cur file is in the sv folder. I still only see the spinning mouse pointer icon. I must be missing something. Does anything else need to be selected in game loader? Any info is truly appreciated.

On 7/20/2019 at 12:13 PM, linglang said:

@ttth2

You can use GL 334 with TP 201, the latest versions.

The old GL does not know about the new directory structure of TP.

https://ibb.co/2SMpfr1

Thanks alot, didn't know Game Loader had a connection to Teknoparrot always saw these as two different loaders. and first i didn't understand the error, and tried to copy files into the game directory, and second thought was that it maybe was code teknoparrot had injected into the exe file that now required these files.

but after going to the config and pointing to the teknoparrot directory everything worked out. and event Sega Racing Classics was working, one of the games i never got working without graphic glitches

I've spent ages trying to figure this out fo rmyself but I'm stuck so hopefully this has been resolved before.

My arcade cab uses standard MAME keyboard set and all my emulators are configured to use these keys.

P1 Button 2 is Left Alt, but GameLoader doesnt like that key as it triggers an alt selection on the window, pausing the game - has anyone else had this before?

It's not an option to change the keys, unless I use AHK for all GameLoader games in RocketLauncher, but there must be a simpler way?

Le 2. 12. 2020 à 05:23, shitoken a dit :

Need some suggestions here.

ALL Game Loader vs TP which is better?

I have been using AGL with all my Taito & Nesica games since 2018 until now.

Personally, I like the Game loader more, it is very easy to set the resolution with it and it is very easy to adjust.
I wish someone made a nice UI GUI for this Loader.

similar to my yuzu or RPCS3, where games would be launched and set up directly, plus a nice picture from the game.

It's just a lot of work and the guys do it for free and in their free time, so thank you and I'm grateful for what they give us:very-good:

@djexpert

Hello

With the new versions of Teknoparrot, I have a problem with After Burner Climax and your tip to have this game in 4:3 with Bezels.

This is the config:

5ff8fd56ae77f_AfterBurnerconfig.jpg.046692049d0cf6dc3240bbb4d246d07d.jpg

And I have this display:

5ff8fd6e7d0ac_AfterBurner.jpg.14cd6cf61f7c39ab4a0944ba66e0c537.jpg

With old teknoparrot versions the display was perfect but now with the same config, the screen is very small. Do you know how to do to have a good result?

I have the same thing with Sega Race TV and R-Tuned. All games in 4:3.

Many thanks.

• 3 semaines après...
On 1/26/2021 at 12:45 PM, Baboo1969 said:

Hi all,

for who is interested, i've translated (via Google translate) the enormous readme.txt file from GameLoaderAllRH release 3.77.

This file contains a lot of valuable informations, written in japanese, now translated in english...

Have fun!

ReadMe (JPN to ENG).txt

This pretty amazing, thank you for the huge effort!!

On 26-5-2020 at 01:11, ISOHaven said:

Strania - The Stella Machina V1.1

Is it normal for this game to be missing the sound effects?  I have background music, just no sound effects.

Tried with GL/JConfig/NESiCA

Same outcome with each scenario.  Game plays great.

Windows 10 1909

How did you start the game, I tried a lot but can't use any button for coins or starting the game.

First I wanted to start the game with TeknoParrot but then I had full screen but  with a smaller screen where the game is. But I could use the controls I configured in TP.

When I closed the game, my mouse was acting strange, like not calibrated anymore so had to sign off and login again.

Then I tried some things with Game Loader and JConfig so now I have it real full screen, I hear music, don't know yet if there are sounds.

But I can't get any button to work.

What am I missing?

Strania.png

Game Loader ALL RH and DemulShooter don't seem to be playing nice together, the game will start then close automatically. However if DS not on it works all the time.

Edit: Readme says not supported with DemulShooter

Can someone upload version 367?

Modifié par wallmachine

On 1/28/2021 at 12:08 PM, BlackPredator72 said:

How did you start the game, I tried a lot but can't use any button for coins or starting the game.

First I wanted to start the game with TeknoParrot but then I had full screen but  with a smaller screen where the game is. But I could use the controls I configured in TP.

When I closed the game, my mouse was acting strange, like not calibrated anymore so had to sign off and login again.

Then I tried some things with Game Loader and JConfig so now I have it real full screen, I hear music, don't know yet if there are sounds.

But I can't get any button to work.

What am I missing?

Strania.png

According to my notes all I do is use JConfig to setup controllers then launch the game with NESiCA_Unlocker.exe.  I would have used my XArcade stick via XInput at the time.

Yeah, I don't know what's going on with TP.  Ever since a couple months ago I've had nothing but mouse issues on both of my systems.  Whenever I go to register input the region for the mouse goes haywire.  It drives me nuts when trying to setup my Sinden Gun.  I resort to manually editing the XML files.

I can't download version 330 on the mirrors.

could someone download and put this version on some other server for me?

thank you

• Team
378 updates
-Supported RConfig. Thanks to FlyBit
* First, run Game Loader Installer.exe.
* When using, enable "Use RConfig" on the "Loader Setting 1" tab.
* When "Game Loader Config.exe" is executed in the game folder, "Game Loader RConfig.exe" will be output, so please set the key.
* To resize the UI of Game Loader RConfig.exe, click the "RConfig UI size" button on the "Loader setting 1" tab.
* Please disable "Direct3D9 Wrapper" in RConfig.exe.
* Due to the compatibility with the D3D wrapper on the Game Loader side, the game startup time may become longer when "Ring Unlocker" is enabled.
* If "Ring Unlocker" does not work properly due to compatibility with the D3D wrapper on the Game Loader side, disable it.
* For the test mode of Sega Racing Classic, enable "Test mode" on the "Loader setting 1" tab.
* Please use the correct file for the game executable file.
* Delete all unnecessary files in the game folder.
* With this update, "Use JConfig" has been changed to "Use RConfig".

List of supported games
Arcade Love Pengo
Arcade Love Pengo Ver.B v1.1
Blade Arcus from shining v2.10
Blade Stranger v1.3.2
Caladrius AC v1.0
Chaos Code
Dead Or Alive 5
Dead Or Alive 5 Update1 v2.00 LR1.01
Dead Or Alive 5 Update2 v2.02 LR1.05
Dead Or Alive 5 Update3 v2.06 LR1.09
Fighting Climax v1.01
Fighting Climax v1.30
Fighting Climax Ignition v2.32
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign Rev2 v2.00
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign Rev2 v2.01
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign Rev2 v2.10
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign v1.10
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign v1.11
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R v1.01
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R v1.11
K.O Drive
Koihime Enbu RaiRai v2.13
Let's Go Island
Let's Go Island 3D
Melty Blood
Melty Blood v1.07
Melty Blood v1.07b
Phantom Breaker v1.10
Sega Dream Raiders
Sega Golden Gun
Sega Racing Classic
Sonic Sega All Stars Racing
Transformers Human Alliance
Under Defeat HD + v1.1
Under Night In-Birth Exe-Late v1.06
Under Night In-Birth Exe-Late v2.3 (2.03)
Under Night In-Birth Exe-Late [st] v3.30
Virtua Tennis 4

List of unsupported games
Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA v1.2 + L
Initial D Arcade Stage 7 AAX v1.0 + C
Initial D Arcade Stage 8 Infinity v1.2 + D
Operation GHOST

Supplement
* Chaos Code and Melty Blood Actress Again v1.07 * After pressing the Settings button of RConfig.exe, set Resolution to "640x480".
* Sega Racing Classic * After pressing the "Settings" button in RConfig.exe, set Resolution to "640x480" and enable Test Mode.
* Virtua Tennis 4 * After pressing the "Settings" button of RConfig.exe, set Resolution to "1920x1080".
* Please keep "1280x720" except for the above games.

-Supported Sega Racing Classic resolution patch and Nvidia texture modification even when RConfig is selected.
-Melty Blood v1.07 resolution patch is now supported for RConfig.
-Fixed the window processing of Guilty Gear Xrd.
-If the Nesica version of KOF98 and KOF2002 has a black screen, enable "DirectSound Wrapper" in "JConfig.exe".
-When "ttx_monitor" is selected in the Type X version of KOF98, you can avoid the black screen by copying "dsound.dll" in the installation destination of Game Loader to the game folder.
-Set Language.ini as the default.
-Run Game Loader Installer.exe first.
-If it does not work properly, throw this Loader in the trash and exit. 

• Team
379 updates
-Supported Nicktoons Nitro Racing.
* The executable file name is "sdaemon.exe".
* When using arguments, please use the "Loader Setting 3" tab.

-Modification of Lindbergh system of Tekno Parrot.
-Abolished support for the old Tekno Parrot.
-Abolished the loading of HOTD4_MouseFix.exe in House of the dead 4.
-Fixed other bugs that I noticed.

I'm pretty new to this so I apologize if this is a dumb question but I couldn't find an answer so far.

I'm trying to set up Game Loader All RH with TeknoParrot for Let's Go Island and I've been able to run the installer which is now working but when I load the Game Loader a lot of the Loader Settings just say "ERROR". 

I've uninstalled and reinstalled it multiple times and also tried manually deleting files but I can't work out what it is. Has anyone else has this issue?

GLConfigError.png

Il y a 12 heures, diegoginard a dit :

Try -Set Language.ini as the default.

sorry don't understand

you need option GL for what game? say me and I do print screen if you want.

Modifié par 7zxkv

3 hours ago, POPO69 said:

sorry don't understand

you need option GL for what game? say me and I do print screen if you want.

Right now I'm trying Let's Go Island. 

I've tried setting the language to default using the option in Game Loader Config as well as deleting the file and trying again but not having much luck.

I've also tried installing to appdata\roaming as well as portable mode.

On 2020/11/16 at 2:25 PM, maabus said:

Does anyone know why i can only run Dragon Dance once? if I delete the sv folder and start fresh Dragon Dance will load. As soon as I assign keys for coin and start i can run it once and play. when i quit the game, and then restart it, it starts to load and then glarh crashes. 

I think it maybe like "Do Not Fall: Run For Your Drink". Sometimes, the game process isn't properly killed. Check your Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del) after quitting and manually kill the program by yourself.

On 18/2/2021 at 12:23, 7zxkv said:

379 updates
-Supported Nicktoons Nitro Racing.
* The executable file name is "sdaemon.exe".
* When using arguments, please use the "Loader Setting 3" tab.

-Modification of Lindbergh system of Tekno Parrot.
-Abolished support for the old Tekno Parrot.
-Abolished the loading of HOTD4_MouseFix.exe in House of the dead 4.
-Fixed other bugs that I noticed.

Thank you so much, friend!

However, is impossible to download this, and any other version. "ge.tt" service will be taken down today.

Hi everyone,

Help! Please, can anyone answer me? I have issues concerning AllRH 379 + TeknoParrot 1.0.0.533, I am able to set and launch Chase HQ2 and Battle Gear 4 Tuned but using loader mode 6 at best (only those two games for now as I try to fully understand AllRH and TeknoParrot) . I see some users launching games using loader mode dg and dgvoodoo for best results (HD patches). Of course, both games are TP versions.

Using dgvoodoo in Chase HQ2 always result in a black start screen only having INSERT COIN on it then it crash. I tried every emulated graphic card possible, sometimes it just don't works (game isn't launching) sometimes it works but end-up to this black screen just having INSERT COIN.

I tried DLLs from HD patch, DLLs from latest dgvoodoo and result is always the same.

Modifié par Kleyon
Progress

• 2 semaines après...

Hello,

first of all thanks for this loader! 

I'm rather puzzled about Tetris 3

Tetris 3                     | game.exe         | You can change the resolution on the Game loader side. | http://www.mediafire.com/file/9p2f4f4v2fm14u2/1_-_TGM3_HD.rar | Use game.exe for full screen mode. | 2_-_Game.exe_-_SvPatch_%2B_HD_201509280100_%28RAR5%29.rar

Shoud i use 1 - TGM3 HD.rar or 2_-_Game.exe_-_SvPatch_%2B_HD_201509280100_%28RAR5%29.rar ? They seem very similar...

I have a full hd 1920x1080 16:9 screen and I use 1920x1080 (1440x1080) of the packet 1 - TGM3 HD.rar , hope i'm doing well. 

Thanks