Aller au contenu

Game Loader All Rh

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

il y a 29 minutes, NoKey a dit :

I dont tried yet (crt/reshade feature) but chars are visible on my system.

@djexpert

this game are wonderfull and very beautifull i like it so much

à l’instant, NoKey a dit :

I agree with u. I have already steam ver. but arcade ver. better than Steam. (Insert Coin ver. forever)

Yes me too i have PC steam version but i prefer to have the real arcade version because for many game more speed and nervous ingame and arcade version are more light than PC Steam version

Invité petje
1 hour ago, Rambo1985 said:

I downloaded last version but Game Loader Installer does not start . Why?

Run all 3 files in the same folder as the game .exe

And disable antivirus for a few moments to test if it does not block anything

Il 4/5/2020 Alle 15:08, petje ha scritto:

Run all 3 files in the same folder as the game .exe

And disable antivirus for a few moments to test if it does not block anything

I don't understand "run all 3 files in the same folder as the game.exe"

About the antivirus I put the exclusion to it.

Just being playing around with transformers and gameloader.

Ive tried setting the game to match my desktop resolution of 1280x1024 but the internal res is out i think as somethings arent in the correct position such as press start button etc is too high.

Do i need to use loader dg to try and get it sorted or is it impoosible to do?

• Team
368 updates
-Fixed a bug that a black screen appears when the Phantom Breaker resolution patch is applied.
* When using, click the "Patch and Save" button on the "Loader Settings 1" tab.

-Added online icon hiding patch to Caladrius.

-Added online icon hiding patch to Koihime Enbu.

-Added ReShade to Blade Arcus.
* When using, enable "ReShade" on the "Loader Settings 3" tab.

-Added ReShade to Blade Strangers.

-Added ReShade to Mach Storm.

-To solve the dissatisfaction of the DemulShooter users, change the game loader to end when the DemulShooter is loaded.
-Please set Language.ini as default.
・ First, run Game Loader Installer.exe.
-If it does not work properly, throw this Loader into the trash box and exit.

I need help setting up ReShade  with demul07_180428.

I put ReShade_Setup_4.6.1.exe in the demul folder, entered reshade, directed it to demul.exe, downloaded the default standard effects and sweetfx, choose dx10/11/12, closed the window, renamed ReShadeMod64.dll to d3d11.dll, opened demul.exe (video plugin in demul settings is gpuDX11) and run marvel vs capcom 2, pressed the home button but nothing happens,

How do i make reshade effect configuration window to show?

Thanks in advance

In my case, I use a crt monitor with 2 crt guns

I only can set Rambo at 512x288, I cant use superresolutions or 640x288, in this game I have to respect the aspect ratio.

The problem is the only way to get this res is setting custom resolution in teknoparrot, but this messes the aiming, also bullets and shoot effect gets missaligned.

For me, gameloader rh has no effect in resizing. I cant change the loadermode. Same problem with Too spicy...

7 hours ago, diegoginard said:

The new patch for the game Phantom Breaker Another Code of the last version of the Game Loader when placing in the resolution 1360 x 768 the image presents black stripes above and below.

Screenshot_1.jpg.d730a1ceeb0df9dfa079fe86e7ad3fa6.jpg

Have you ever seen the Game Loader Readme.txt?.
If you can't understand this, give up.

-Supported TP version of Phantom Breaker Another Code.
* The executable file name is "pbac_ringedge2.exe".
* To change the resolution, enter a value in "Resolution Patch" on the "Loader Settings 1" tab.
* Only the aspect ratio of 4: 3 is supported except for the original resolution (1280x720).
* If it is a full HD monitor, apply the patch at "1920x1440" and set the window size to "1920x1440".
* If you do not know the window size, use the "aspect ratio calculator" to calculate it.
* When changing the monitor resolution when setting full screen, enable "Change full screen resolution" on the "Loader Settings 1" tab.
* Full screen only supports pseudo full screen.

7 hours ago, Rambo1985 said:

How to play Rambo with resolution 1920 x 1080 full screen?

Set TPUI and Game Loader to full screen.
At least on my PC it runs full screen.

1 hour ago, Loki_ said:

Guys is there a way to fix misalignment of the UI in Wacky Races using Game Loader All Rh? I mean this. Thanks ;)

Senza_nome1.png

I don't know the fix for this issue.

hello i finally made it ! installed the last RH ....

so far i begun with Nessica's King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match Final Edition

it's working :)

after i managed to install 3d Cosplay Mahjong

from now on i go alphabetically

so i am at Akai Katana Shin ...

i use the video

plus the introduction text of this topics with all the informations...

sometimes my actions differs from the video (to make it running) but it help me greatly

the text as well helped for exemple with akai katana i needed to

delete "sv\input.bin" and "sv\misc.bin" and reconfigure with JConfig.exe.

it make me launch the game ...baby stepping

but unfortunately it use only the first upper left quarter of my screen

i did putt 1920x1080 just like my previous games but it's not fullscreen like the other one

any ideas ?

thx and see you

Invité petje

Darius Burst bugs out with GL 368

It says Teknoparrot is already running stop it ?

Teknoparrot is not running !

Either choice (yes / no) will not start the game

Problem was with TP ! (reinstalled TP)

Modifié par petje

Hello!

First of all thanks to whoever made possible this impressive piece of software. I've been configuring my Arcade PC with it and everything seems good so far with the following exceptions:

- I have a 4:3 monitor, but some games as Arcana Hearts 2 or Raiden IV have some "bezels" to the sides, but I don't need them as my monitor is 4:3. Is it possible to remove them? I haven't been able to find the solution.

- The game Arcana Hearts 3 LOVE MAX SIX STARS my controls doesn't work. I copied the .dll and configured it the same way as some other games such as Battle Fantasia, but the controls refuse to work. No matter if it's a joystick or a keyboard.

I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks!

Invité petje
49 minutes ago, anavas44 said:

Arcana Hearts 2

Move the .bmp files from the root folder of the game to a new folder called BMP ?

50 minutes ago, anavas44 said:

Raiden IV

Is a Tate mode game, monitor in portait mode

52 minutes ago, anavas44 said:

3 LOVE MAX SIX STARS

Works fine for me with GL and JConfig 

You use the 69 KB iDmacDrv32.dll ?

Thanks for your fast reply @petje

I kind of have solved two of the issues.

2. I configured the custom resolution to have 1024px height (my monitor's height) and it kind of zooms the image to full screen

3. I used a 23Kb iDmacDrv32.dll that I found on one of the dumps and this one seems to work. Crazy!

Also, given that the games run in windowed borderless mode, vsync off is really noticeable. Is there any way to enable vertical sync for these games?

Thanks!

Modifié par anavas44

Hi! My first post. Many time reading and today I want to tell some tricks which can  make usefull for those who still have some problems. Sorry for my engrish!

I am reading from many time ago (but not writing), Thank you to all of those who are always helping to others! Great job to all of you! I was suffering problems with the Game Loader All rh exe and finally I got my solution. In the way I discovered many other important tricks I will comment here.

1.- Game Loader All Rh.exe not runing in Windows 10 64 bits problem -  When I was trying to run the Game Loader All Rh.exe windows was closing it only 1 second after launching with no error message. I was thinking it was a virus protection problem (almost I had everything disactivated and excemptions and so else). After 50 days trying to solve it... I found where was my problem. As explained it was not antivirus, wasn't the dump or game as it worked in teknoparrot or Jconfig. Was UNICODE problem. Seems Game Loader uses special Unicode inside the exe and it can be problematic with Windows 10, many people knows about region - language problems between win7 to Win10. OK, There are many games which need specially region/language setting to be ran in Win10, so if you have setted your Win10 for that proposal, you can have issues with Game Loader, almost in my case it was like this. There is a check inside Region - Administrative tools - Change local region settings indicating UTC8 Unicode beta for univerdal compatibility. If you have this check on for other games, you must uncheck it to run Game Loader All Rh.exe and avoiding it crashing. It took me a lot of time until find it... so I wish it can be helpfull for anybody else to avoid losing all the time I lost on it. May be if you have another specific language (like chinese or Japanese can be also realted, I don't know, It worked for me with US english as main language, never tested with other special languages). I was runnig my games with Jconfig and Teknoparrot and never had the option to use Game Loader All Rh until now... so many time ago waiting for this miracle and finally happen.

2.- Jconfig and Xbox controller issues. Dor those who still have some uses wiith Jconfig, I can explain I solved some issues with my Xbox one controller config. I had a problem with hat configuration. Xbox controller work only for me in Xinput mode (dinput never worked for me) and once I put on the xinput mode, Xbox controller get crazy moving up/right automatically so I was not able to play if I edit manually and also not able to map (always was maping up for each button I was trying to bind). I solved uploading Jconfig+Idmac32drv-dll to 1.5 version. Some games I hot Jconfig or Idmac32drv-dll in an old version which was not possible to use Xbox controler, but exchanging these 2 files with the 1.5 version I could get it to work. 

3.- Dual Monitor problems. For those with 2 monitors connected to Graphic card (I have 1 monitor + 1 VGA adapter) there is a prblem with some games. As you might know, some of them have issues with Resolution and works only in specific resolution (Luigis Mansion as example). I was operating only 1 monitor and setted to 1080p nvidia control panel and so else... but everytime I was tryng to rum Luigis Mansion it was turning my Monitor into 1280x1024 resolution with only a half of display and graphic issues. Same as shown in this video:

Until I did not disconnected the VGA adapter from the computer I could not get it to work. Windows and Nvidia config were in 1080p, nut once the game was launched it automatically rescaled it until 1280x1024 resolution because VGA adapter had 720p as a max resolution, so it was 1280x720 and took the 1280 as the top I think to downscale it. Now is woring in 1080p correctly, but would be nice to find a Luigi 's Mansion Resolution changer or Fix to make it run in 720p (or whatelse). I can Imagine this game is little tricky to change that, but I wish one day can be available to avoid specific rules for only some games. 

I apologise if something I wrote is wrong or already explained, I tried to find as much information as I could in these 3 points and never finded the solution until I found by myself.

^^

On 5/6/2020 at 6:29 PM, Progman said:

I need help setting up ReShade  with demul07_180428.

I put ReShade_Setup_4.6.1.exe in the demul folder, entered reshade, directed it to demul.exe, downloaded the default standard effects and sweetfx, choose dx10/11/12, closed the window, renamed ReShadeMod64.dll to d3d11.dll, opened demul.exe (video plugin in demul settings is gpuDX11) and run marvel vs capcom 2, pressed the home button but nothing happens,

How do i make reshade effect configuration window to show?

Thanks in advance

Bump. Hopefully someone can help. ^^

salut à tous ! 

Je suis en version 368 (v. 0.3.6.8) du game loader et j'ai un truc bizarre avec Akai Kitana Shin

Au premier lancement ca fonctionne.. Je quitte le jeu. Lancement suivant j'ai l'erreur "executable was terminated (game.exe)"... 

Je suis obligé ensuite de revenir aux TTX.ini par défaut pour que ca fonctionne. Et de nouveau sans rien modifier seul la première exécution fonctionne et après non... 

une idée? 

Il y a 9 heures, eathearty1 a dit :

Check task manager and see if it is still running in background

no task running, I checked... but just with regenerate ttx to default values, it works again... I don't understand...

Invité petje
23 minutes ago, lessthanzero33 said:

Most of my games run in letterbox format, how do i change to fullscreen please and thanks.

Game Loader Config

Loader Settings 3 Tab, set correct resolution, and uncheck keep aspect ratio

On 07/05/2020 at 3:28 AM, djexpert said:

What are you talking about? .
Neither TP nor JConfig is related to the resolution patch.

When setting the monitor resolution to 1360x768, set as follows.

BfcmaR9.png

VKDJ4SK.png

Hi Djexpert, whilst talking about game loader options, I tried running haunted mansion and shh...frightfearland at 640x480 resolutions, they display perfectly but the gun cursor only moves in part of the screen area, it does not go into the bottom left or bottom right, is there a way to fix this. Thankyou

Invité petje
1 hour ago, fire10 said:

Hi Djexpert, whilst talking about game loader options, I tried running haunted mansion and shh...frightfearland at 640x480 resolutions, they display perfectly but the gun cursor only moves in part of the screen area, it does not go into the bottom left or bottom right, is there a way to fix this. Thankyou

There is a graphics region resolution (you can change that) and a aiming region resolution (most of the time hard coded to original arcade monitor resolution)

When those two do not match, aiming will be off

For some games there are "resolution patches" but how well those work is another matter

Modifié par petje