Aller au contenu

Game Loader All Rh

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

hi, how do i do this... where to change resolution? in what loader tab? 

-Please note that Friction Arcade will cause a serious problem if you do not set the same window size as the resolution of the game side.
Modifié par llll55

GameLoaderAllRH allows some resizes we can't reach using only our dll (KOFMIA and Ikaruga are some of the few games we can't resize properly to FullHD with only our dll for example)

So this support just brings more possibilities and yes off course Ikaruga is very nice in plain HD.

But it was a Naomi game and so mostly a CRT game at the beginning. So this effect could be nice for nostalgic people ;)

Modifié par Houb

• Team
364 updates
・ CRTGeomMOD has been updated to the latest version (v1.2). Thanks to Houb
* Added an update button for CRTGeomMOD.
* When using, press the button on the "Loader setting 3" tab.

-Support VSIOBOARD-v2 for Friction. Thanks to ducon2016
* When using, please enable "LoaderMode = dg" and "ReShade".
* After starting the game, press the "HOME" key to enable "Friction" and the cursor will be displayed.
* To hide the mouse cursor, enable "Hide mouse cursor" on the "Update interval" tab and set the value to "0".
* Added mouse movement limit.
* Available only when VSIOBOARD.ini “DInputDisable = 0” is set.
* When using, enable "Limit the amount of mouse movement" on the "Loader Setting 1" tab.
* Fixed window processing when setting window mode.
* Fixed autofire.

・ Set Language.ini as default.
-First, execute Game Loader Installer.exe.
-If it does not work properly, throw this Loader into the trash and exit.

3 hours ago, llll55 said:

how to update the loadr if i have protable install for different games?

As far as I know, you will need to update each individual portable install, there is no mechanism to update all unless its installed as normal (not portable)

il y a 1 minute, anx10us a dit :

As far as I know, you will need to update each individual portable install, there is no mechanism to update all unless its installed as normal (not portable)

thanks...portable install enable you to move the game to other pc without the need to change settings. right?

@ducon2016 When using latest gameloader 364 your visio2 works almost perfect except that the custom cursors doesn't appear onscreen just the windows cursor, maybe @djexpert can add custom cursor for it also reshade works great with the game set resolution to your screen resolution and click on save patch, thank you both and @Houb for all ye do.

il y a 30 minutes, wallmachine a dit :

erreur.png.99be90602301bfb7c6dc04e96fcebcf3.png.5a149a41d191e51889ec9048ae13fc85.png

1. Move Game Loader All RH.exe and Game Loader Config.exe to the game diriectory

2. Run Game Loader Config.exe

3. Edit:

Windows 10, "C: \ Users \ USER NAME \ AppData \ Roaming \ Game Loader All RH \ TTX.ini"
-Open TTX.ini with notepad and modify this:

[Ignore]
Warning=agree

4. Run Game Loader Installer.exe

and i have this error

Modifié par ViRuS-MaN

• Team
365 updates
-Added ReShade to the following games.
* When using, enable "ReShade" on the "Loader Settings 3" tab.
* By default, "CRT-Geom MOD v1.2" is enabled.
* Add shaders to the "sv \ reshade-shaders" folder.
* To change settings, press the Home key during the game.
Magicians Dead
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy All-star Carnival
Steel Chronicles
Bishi Bashi Channel
Batman
Daytona 3
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
Guilty Gear Xrd REV2
Lost Land Adventure
Mario Kart
Ongeki
Pokken
School of Ragnarok
Tekken 7
Wangan 5
Chunithm Amazon
Puzzle & Drgaons
Star Wars
Project Diva Arcade
Project Diva Arcade Future Tone
Steel Chronicle Victroopers
Half Life 2
Cyber Diver

-Fixed patch error in ReShade.

I'm not always a bit fan of GL but I have to say that is ReShade effects are really nice ! 

For the future, any possibility to add ID Zero via TP to get it full screen with GL ? So far it seems that only the standalone version is supported. Thanks a in advance !

il y a une heure, Gougoule a dit :

Je ne suis pas toujours un peu fan de GL mais je dois dire que les effets ReShade sont vraiment sympas! 

Pour l'avenir, une possibilité d'ajouter ID Zero via TP pour l'obtenir en plein écran avec GL? Jusqu'à présent, il semble que seule la version autonome soit prise en charge. Merci d'avance!

I would like to see the result in photo or video of the games with reshade and without the reshade.
I wonder if the difference is so obvious

Just a copy/past of my post in our shader topic. It can help here also I think :)

How to config your game (TTX and Nesica) with CRTGeomMOD and the new GameLoaderAllRH Support :

Just a general config at this time (how it works now can be changed by ArcadePC/djexpert at any time), it's not tested enougth for now and will be most probably updated later so PLEASE DON'T QUOTE !

Just put and install GameLoaderAllRH (361 and later) in your game folder and don't add any of our CRTGeomMOD dll nor configuration.

In GameLoaderConfig set as follow :

Loader Mode : LoaderMode = dg

Loader Settings 3 : check ReShade

Window Size : check Full screen Mode (or "Select Setting 1" set as your full desktop resolution)

Loader Settings 1 : uncheck Desktop Rotation

Other 3 : uncheck Enable Hot key

AllRH.jpg

Save and launch your game with GameLoaderAllRH.

The game should be displayed fullscreen and stretched to your full desktop resolution (if not there is a problem).

Ingame push "Home" key to get the Reshade's UI. Ensure CRTGeomMOD is activated and set its parameters

- The "game ratio" should be wrong so set it to the expected one (in Resize Advanced Settings).

- The rotation should be not done so check "rotated" if needed.

- The CRT effect is certainly wrong so set the internal low resolution of the game in "Simulated Texture Resolution" (usually something like 320x240 for 4/3 games or 427x240 for 16/9  ones)

- You can activate bezel/background/overlay/frame images (background.png and bezel.png should be added in ".\sv\reshade-shader\textures" folder, background is the prefered option)

- You can also set all the others options you want :)

PS : in most case "Dot-Mask Texture 2x2" looks better than the defaut "Simulated Aperture (Green/Magenta)" setting.

-------

Special cases :

KOF MIRA : the intro video format can't be taken by our shader.

If you want the full game to be 4/3 (and the intro also) and be able to put a bezel you need to set AllRH the same but :

-  Window Size : don't set "Full screen mode" but "Select Setting 1" and put a 4:3 resolution in it (like 1440x1080 for 1080p display).

-  Loader Settings 1 : "Loader to use" make sure ttx_monitor is selected

To get a bezel use this time GameLoaderAllRH's bezel function

-  Put a bezel image (png with alpha transparency) in the folder ".\image"

-  Other 3 : check Enable for "Bezel Image" and select your bezel image.

-  Ingame, in Reshade's UI (home key) set 320x240 as "Simulated Texture Resolution"

Modifié par Houb

4 hours ago, lithium-0 said:

thanks but i was asking if it is possible to use game loader all rh in windowed mode

I dont think @houb was answering your question

If you open Game Loader All Config, click the Window Size tab, there you can change from full screen to windowed, you can change the size of the window etc, is that what you are looking for ?

Il y a 3 heures, NoKey a dit :

Test video :) Sorry for montage delay :S

Thanks! Nice video but it's still the old methode and not the new GameLaoderALLRH support now included ;)

BTW at this time using our dlls as you do still brings by far the best result

@djexpert

The way it's resized by dgVoodoo's methode brokes very often completely the rendering of the effect and the result is not good at all.

To work correctly the CRT shader needs a clean full desktop size buffer and should never be resized later. And unfortunately at this time it's not the case with the actual dgvoodoo's methode used by GameLoaderAllRH.

But for some games it helps :)

Modifié par Houb

On 09/04/2020 at 1:21 PM, 7zxkv said:

364 updates
・ CRTGeomMOD has been updated to the latest version (v1.2). Thanks to Houb
* Added an update button for CRTGeomMOD.
* When using, press the button on the "Loader setting 3" tab.

-Support VSIOBOARD-v2 for Friction. Thanks to ducon2016
* When using, please enable "LoaderMode = dg" and "ReShade".
* After starting the game, press the "HOME" key to enable "Friction" and the cursor will be displayed.
* To hide the mouse cursor, enable "Hide mouse cursor" on the "Update interval" tab and set the value to "0".
* Added mouse movement limit.
* Available only when VSIOBOARD.ini “DInputDisable = 0” is set.
* When using, enable "Limit the amount of mouse movement" on the "Loader Setting 1" tab.
* Fixed window processing when setting window mode.
* Fixed autofire.

You can do Reshade support? because I have to load the exe everytime to play with reshade.

EDIT: Forget, you already do it!!!!! Thanks!

Modifié par sagaopc

Le 11/04/2020 à 18:52, 7zxkv a dit :

365 updates
-Added ReShade to the following games.
* When using, enable "ReShade" on the "Loader Settings 3" tab.
* By default, "CRT-Geom MOD v1.2" is enabled.
* Add shaders to the "sv \ reshade-shaders" folder.
* To change settings, press the Home key during the game.
Magicians Dead
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy All-star Carnival
Steel Chronicles
Bishi Bashi Channel
Batman
Daytona 3
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
Guilty Gear Xrd REV2
Lost Land Adventure
Mario Kart
Ongeki
Pokken
School of Ragnarok
Tekken 7
Wangan 5
Chunithm Amazon
Puzzle & Drgaons
Star Wars
Project Diva Arcade
Project Diva Arcade Future Tone
Steel Chronicle Victroopers
Half Life 2
Cyber Diver

-Fixed patch error in ReShade.

waoo, very nice. If only you could add operation Ghost. that would be incredible with Reshade. just tested it and the screen is only half so far. :(

In any case, thanks for the incredible work !

30 minutes ago, pedropatatas said:

Hmmm. It's strange. From version 364 onwards, some games load only the first or second time. I.e. Lost Land Adventure, after that if you try to run it again, nothing happens. Just a blank Windows screen . With version 363 and lower there was no problem.

I mentioned this above and I'm sure dj is looking into it.

On 4/14/2020 at 3:17 PM, anx10us said:

I dont think @houb was answering your question

If you open Game Loader All Config, click the Window Size tab, there you can change from full screen to windowed, you can change the size of the window etc, is that what you are looking for ?

no, i meant i wanted to launch the game as a windowed tab, not fullscreen that i could move around and adjust.

Invité Jayinem

Why the F can't I use this program? I even disabled WIndows Defender in the registry and I still can't open any of the exes and I tried 3 different versions. 

Invité Jayinem

I have tried everything possible and I don't think it's possible anymore to disable Defender. You can try anything registry, group policy editor (which I didn't even have on home, I had to find a way to install it) Windows will just say "oh you want to disable defender ok" then you'll think "cool it's gone" and it's laughing it's ass off saying "just try to run that .exe" 

I mean it says it's off when I open it, it says it's disabled in group policy,  but when you right click an app there's still "scan with Windows defender" and if you hit that it will sure as hell scan it and good look opening it. 

Edit: ah just tried to stop it in services in task manager and it won't let you. Fuck you Microsoft. 

Modifié par Jayinem

14 hours ago, Jayinem said:

I have tried everything possible and I don't think it's possible anymore to disable Defender. You can try anything registry, group policy editor (which I didn't even have on home, I had to find a way to install it) Windows will just say "oh you want to disable defender ok" then you'll think "cool it's gone" and it's laughing it's ass off saying "just try to run that .exe" 

I mean it says it's off when I open it, it says it's disabled in group policy,  but when you right click an app there's still "scan with Windows defender" and if you hit that it will sure as hell scan it and good look opening it. 

Edit: ah just tried to stop it in services in task manager and it won't let you. Fuck you Microsoft. 

Try run with Administrator privilege.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-hk/help/4028544/windows-10-turn-microsoft-defender-firewall-on-or-off

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-permanently-disable-windows-defender-windows-10

Something more (always do a backup):

https://www.geckoandfly.com/25083/free-tools-disable-stop-windows-spying-tracking-you/

https://www.w10privacy.de/english-home/

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ultimate-windows-tweaker-4-windows-10

Jayinem has been a little vocal about it, but I am interested in a possible fix for his same problem, too.

I'm having the exact same problem that quite some other people had: the three exes do nothing at all. No errors, nothing.

Now, I'm pretty sure the antivirus (Windows Defender) is not an issue here: it has been disabled and it doesn't say anything when I try to launch it. If I check the reports it doesn't say anything about any automatic block and the whole folder has been whitelisted anyway.

So, this is my situation:

Windows 10 Pro 64bit 1903
Test Mode Enabled

System Language: Japanese

These are the exact step I followed.

-> Copied all the rar contents (3 exes + extra folders and readme) inside a game folder. Received no security warnings as the folder was preemptively whitelisted. No problems in the extraction. Double click on Installer. Nothing happens. Open %appdata% to see if something happened there: a Game Loader folder is present, but inside there's only a "Language.ini". I remove the entire folder and try again. Nothing happens. The folder will never reappear during the following steps. I'm not really sure, maybe it was there to begin with as I experimented with Taito Type X loaders in the past, maybe I've tried Game Loader too. Can't remember.

-> Tried with an older version of Game Loader. Same result.

-> Downloaded the AIO Redistributable installer. Run it. Try again, same result.

-> System reboot. Try again. IO Uninstaller detects an installation (IO Uninstaller just removes files when asked and detects installation, but does not do anything in order to stop them, it's not its function), but in the end nothing happens.

-> Set Compatibility to Windows 7 and Administrator rights. Try again, same result.

-> Set DEP exception settings for the three exes. Try again, nothing happens.

-> Tried moving the game folder to the hard disk root folder (F:\), still nothing.

I'm a little bit at a loss here.

il y a 54 minutes, khrone a dit :

Jayinem has been a little vocal about it, but I am interested in a possible fix for his same problem, too.

I'm having the exact same problem that quite some other people had: the three exes do nothing at all. No errors, nothing.

Now, I'm pretty sure the antivirus (Windows Defender) is not an issue here: it has been disabled and it doesn't say anything when I try to launch it. If I check the reports it doesn't say anything about any automatic block and the whole folder has been whitelisted anyway.

So, this is my situation:

Windows 10 Pro 64bit 1903
Test Mode Enabled

System Language: Japanese

These are the exact step I followed.

-> Copied all the rar contents (3 exes + extra folders and readme) inside a game folder. Received no security warnings as the folder was preemptively whitelisted. No problems in the extraction. Double click on Installer. Nothing happens. Open %appdata% to see if something happened there: a Game Loader folder is present, but inside there's only a "Language.ini". I remove the entire folder and try again. Nothing happens. The folder will never reappear during the following steps. I'm not really sure, maybe it was there to begin with as I experimented with Taito Type X loaders in the past, maybe I've tried Game Loader too. Can't remember.

-> Tried with an older version of Game Loader. Same result.

-> Downloaded the AIO Redistributable installer. Run it. Try again, same result.

-> System reboot. Try again. IO Uninstaller detects an installation (IO Uninstaller just removes files when asked and detects installation, but does not do anything in order to stop them, it's not its function), but in the end nothing happens.

-> Set Compatibility to Windows 7 and Administrator rights. Try again, same result.

-> Set DEP exception settings for the three exes. Try again, nothing happens.

-> Tried moving the game folder to the hard disk root folder (F:\), still nothing.

I'm a little bit at a loss here.

Hi, i've exactly the same problems !

En 27/3/2020 a las 0:25, petje dijo:

You run the 3 GameLoader .exe from the same folder as the game .exe ? Disabled antivirus and UAC ?

Thanks, friend!

Seems to be that I had to install All In One Runfiles before.

Problem solved by itself.