Aller au contenu

Game Loader All Rh

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

7 hours ago, wallmachine said:

Are you able to implement an option to stop mouse cursor from from re-appearing when exit from game? just trying to hide the mouse cursor on exit of Game Loader in frontend as the mouse cursor re-displays even if 'Update rate Mouse Cursor Hide' is set to 0.

Seems Trouble Witches - Episode1 Daughters of AMALGAM AC TTX only works with JConfig not with ttx_config2.0 anymore, last version it worked for me was 3.5.8, see video

The function to hide the mouse cursor even after Loader ends will be implemented in the next update.

Trouble Witches is fine on my PC (v3.6.1 P).
What about when the window interval on the window size tab is 100ms? .

@eathearty1

I checked ID4~ID8, but my PC is fine (TeknoParrot 1.0.0.137).
I can't fix it because I don't know why.

59 minutes ago, djexpert said:

The function to hide the mouse cursor even after Loader ends will be implemented in the next update.
What about when the window interval on the window size tab is 100ms? .

When set to 100ms still the same. Also set TTX.ini to default and tried only works with JConfig as shown in video for me.

just confirming how the disappear mouse option will be, will it be like stay hidden until game loader all rh.exe opened as the mouse might be required by other things in windows.

Modifié par wallmachine

5 minutes ago, wallmachine said:

When set to 100ms still the same. Also set TTX.ini to default and tried only works with JConfig as shown in video for me.

just confirming how the disappear mouse option will be, will it be like stay hidden until game loader all rh.exe opened as the mouse might be required by other things in windows.

I do not understand the meaning.
Does it mean you don't need to hide the mouse cursor after Loader is finished? .

8 minutes ago, djexpert said:

I do not understand the meaning.
Does it mean you don't need to hide the mouse cursor after Loader is finished? .

I use 0 to hide when game loader starts but would be also cool to keep hidden when game loader is closing as well to keep mouse cursor from popping up in frontends (on left side mouse showing up in this case).

Modifié par wallmachine

Le 04/04/2020 à 17:25, djexpert a dit :

After a little research, I was able to use CRT-Geom MOD v3.1b.
But now it is limited and only LoaderMode = dg is available.
Rename ReShadeMod32.dll to d3d11.dll (do not rename to dxgi.dll).

http://y2u.be/YOulnZRISSI

361 Updates
・ ReShade was added to LoaderMode = dg.
* When using, please enable "ReShade" of "Loader setting 3" tab.
* The initial value uses Mr. Houb's "CRT-Geom MOD v3.1b" (Thanks to Houb).
* Besides CRT-GeomMOD, there are "Denoise", "FXAA", "HQ4X", and "SMAA" shaders. When switching, please press the "Home" key during the game.
* When you press the Home key, the enlarged window will be displayed. Disable the hot key with the PAUSE key or disable "Enable hot key" on the "Other 3" tab.
* ReShade.ini is "sv \ RS.ini".
* To add a shader, etc., copy it to the "sv \ reshade-shaders" folder.

That's nice !!

Until now they were too much issues when using GameLoaderAllRH with our shader.

But now it should be a very good solution!

I will make a try :)

Modifié par Houb

il y a 9 minutes, djexpert a dit :

@Houb

Thanks to Houb.
Sorry when it doesn't work properly.

You don't have to be sorry, we were just using the same dll name to apply our effects and resize the game so it couldn't work.

GameLoaderAllRH is idenfying the game it will launch? Even TTX and Nesica ones?

Because depending on the game our shader must be set differently (texture size for example)

That would be nice to make and use a gamebase with the good settings to apply for each game.

Modifié par Houb

14 minutes ago, Houb said:

You don't have to be sorry, we were just using the same dll name to apply our effects and resize the game so it couldn't work.

GameLoaderAllRH is idenfying the game it will launch? Even TTX and Nesica ones?

Because depending on the game our shader must be set differently (texture size for example)

That would be nice to make and use a gamebase with the good settings to apply for each game.

GameLoader identifies the game that was run to change the window size and so on.

36 minutes ago, djexpert said:

@wallmachine

Are you saying that the mouse cursor appears momentarily?
Should I fix this? .

It would be a nice addition to the loader as in some games like gaia attack 4, haunted museum the cursor appears in the crosshair momentarily so it might help with that too.

Modifié par wallmachine

4 hours ago, djexpert said:

I checked ID4~ID8, but my PC is fine (TeknoParrot 1.0.0.137).
I can't fix it because I don't know why.

Still not working for me on latest 161, windows 10 1909, 16gb ddr3, nvidia 1030, will try a repair install windows 10 in the coming days to see if it fixes problem as sfc shows no problems with windows.

• Team
Update 362
-Added Friction Arcade.
* The file name is "Friction.exe".
* Added resolution change patch.
* When using, enter a value in "Resolution" on the "Loader Setting 1" tab.
* Since there seems to be no problem even if the aspect ratio is 16: 9, when the window size is "Setting 0", maximize the window size with 16: 9.

-Added ReShade to OpenGL game.
* When using, please enable "ReShade OpenGL" of "Loader setting 3" tab.
* Some games may cause problems such as crashes.
* Does not support Lindbergh.

・ Set Language.ini as default.
-First, execute Game Loader Installer.exe.
-If it does not work properly, throw this Loader into the trash and exit.

Is there a way to run Friction in 4:3 aspect? I'm trying to run the game in 4:3 but am unable to do it. Ideally I'd like to try 1280x960, but I also tried other typical sizes such as 640x480 and 800x600 but I'm getting weird results with the screen getting cut off and sometimes gameloader crashing at the start. 

il y a 2 minutes, Mindwipe a dit :

Is there a way to run Friction in 4:3 aspect? I'm trying to run the game in 4:3 but am unable to do it. Ideally I'd like to try 1280x960, but I also tried other typical sizes such as 640x480 and 800x600 but I'm getting weird results with the screen getting cut off and sometimes gameloader crashing at the start. 

It could be a good opportunity to test this :

;)

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Mindwipe:

in game loader config - loader settings 1 tab - settings 1 = 1280x960 and activate it + patch exe with your resolution

5 minutes ago, PolybiusExtreme said:

in game loader config - loader settings 1 tab - settings 1 = 1280x960 and activate it + patch exe with your resolution

That's the first thing I did, but sadly it doesn't work on my end. It starts up somewhat fine taking up almost the entire screen keeping the 4:3 aspect but then the game just goes full 16:9 and it zooms in for whatever reason so two thirds of the screen are completely gone.

I'll try that GeomMOD in a bit :)

Gerade eben schrieb Mindwipe:

That's the first thing I did, but sadly it doesn't work on my end. It starts up somewhat fine taking up almost the entire screen keeping the 4:3 aspect but then the game just goes full 16:9 and it zooms in for whatever reason so two thirds of the screen are completely gone.

I'll try that GeomMOD in a bit :)

it works for me with 1440x1080 ;) 

@djexpert thanks for the addition, whats the easiest way to turn the cursor back on after loader ends if hide cursor on end of loader is checked as I've tired a few things and only a restart of PC brings the mouse cursor back.

Not sure if you changed anything with just setting to 0 as I haven't seen the mouse cursor flash randomly in shooter games like Gaia and Haunted *Note I left hide cursor on loader end un-checked.

Maybe instead of Hide mouse cursor after loader ends and set to 0 to always hide to have just the option.
Hide mouse cursor while loader open
or
* Set "0" to hide cursor while loader open

Modifié par wallmachine

• Team
Updates to 363
-Fatal bug fixes where patches may not be applied properly.

-Please note that Friction Arcade will cause a serious problem if you do not set the same window size as the resolution of the game side.

-Added normal mouse cursor position to Friction Arcade.
* When using the exe that has been patched to change the resolution, the mouse cursor and the in-game cursor on the stage selection screen may be misaligned.

-Added mouse cursor change to Friction Arcade.
* When using, please copy "Crosshair.ani" or "Crosshair.cur" to "sv folder".
* Be sure to disable "Hide mouse cursor" on the "Update interval" tab.
* There is a problem that the cursor on the game side is displayed at the same time.

-Added mouse autofire to Friction Arcade.
* When using, please enable "Autofire" on the "Loader Setting 1" tab.
* Added hot keys.
Space = Enable / disable autofire.
Mouse Wheel Button = Enable / disable autofire.
Mouse Foward Button = Start
Mouse Back Button = Coin
* The hot key is valid only when "P1_Start = 1" in VSIOBOARD.ini is the initial value.
* The hot key is valid only when "P1_Coin = F3" in VSIOBOARD.ini is the initial value.
* Set VSIOBOARD.ini to "DInputDisable = 0".
* To disable hotkeys, disable "Enable unique hotkeys for some games" on the "Other 3" tab.

・ Set Language.ini as default.
-First, execute Game Loader Installer.exe.
-If it does not work properly, throw this Loader into the trash and exit.

So checked and using CRTGeomMOD with GameLoaderAllRH could be very nice!

BTW GameLoaderAllRH is already managing the resolution and the aspect ratio of the game and doing it a second time brings only problems.

It also manages already the "video_size" and the bezel, so we don't have to do it again with the shader.

So I quickly made a special version to use with (needs GameLoaderAllRH 361 and later I hope)

Updated link (version 1.1) : http://www.mediafire.com/file/mgswesvty92erhd/CRTGeomMOD_GameLoaderAllRH_1.1.rar/file

When using this shader please remember that you have to set manually the "Simulated Texture Resolution X/Y (pixels)" according to the game needs.

This is the low internal resoltion of the game and so the definition of the CRT effect resolution. Unfortunately we can't know it and it will be different for all games.

Usually it's something like 320x240 or 426x240 or 320x256 or 455x256 or 320x224 or 640x360 or 480x270 etc ....

Also when used with other ReShade effects it should be applied last so in \sv\reshade-shaders\Presets\CRTGeomMOD.ini you will have to set it like that for example :

TechniqueSorting=KNearestNeighbors,NonLocalMeans,HQ4X,FXAA,SMAA,GeomModCRT

Hope it helps :)

Edit :

Something we never managed to reach before the new GameLoaderAllRH support :

1.png

2.png

And the intro video is also working as it should :)

Nice work @djexpert :very-good:

Edit 2 : Shader version updated to 1.1

Modifié par Houb

10 hours ago, Houb said:

So checked and using CRTGeomMOD with GameLoaderAllRH could be very nice!

BTW GameLoaderAllRH is already managing the resolution and the aspect ratio of the game and doing it a second time brings only problems.

It also manages already the "video_size" and the bezel, so we don't have to do it again with the shader.

So I quickly made a special version to use with (needs GameLoaderAllRH 361 and later I hope)

Updated link (version 1.1) : http://www.mediafire.com/file/mgswesvty92erhd/CRTGeomMOD_GameLoaderAllRH_1.1.rar/file

When using this shader please remember that you have to set manually the "Simulated Texture Resolution X/Y (pixels)" according to the game needs.

This is the low internal resoltion of the game and so the definition of the CRT effect resolution. Unfortunately we can't know it and it will be different for all games.

Usually it's something like 320x240 or 426x240 or 320x256 or 455x256 or 320x224 or 640x360 or 480x270 etc ....

Also when used with other ReShade effects it should be applied last so in \sv\reshade-shaders\Presets\CRTGeomMOD.ini you will have to set it like that for example :

TechniqueSorting=KNearestNeighbors,NonLocalMeans,HQ4X,FXAA,SMAA,GeomModCRT

Hope it helps :)

Edit :

Something we never managed to reach before the new GameLoaderAllRH support :

1.png

2.png

And the intro video is also working as it should :)

Nice work @djexpert :very-good:

Edit 2 : Shader version updated to 1.1

Awesome, brilliant, I'm so close to getting a perfect setup, if I understand correctly there is a specific setting for each TTX and Nesica game ?

So a collaboration between CRTGeomMOD and GameLoaderALLRH would allow us to have any supported game with the CRT effects and the (non CRT) bezels where appropriate ? 

Is there any testing needed for each game, more than happy to help ?

Thanks for the 363 update. Now I can choose a 4:3 ratio and the game doesn't crash :)  The only one small bug that I have now is if I choose a custom cursor it works well but every so often the left click doesn't register when shooting. I tested this with two different cursor files. If I use the default settings it plays fine. Not sure if maybe it's to do with the fact I'm running the game in 1440x1080 resolution or not, but it not a big deal. I can live with the default tiny crosshair. The game looks so much better in proper 4:3 ratio imo, I have no interest in going back to 16:9 now.  

On 24/09/2017 at 3:17 AM, 7zxkv said:

ode=dg | Enable "Do not use TeknoParrot".| Mission select F1 to F6, Fast Forward at Space | create a custom resolution "1024x600"| You can change the resolution on the Game loader side. Outrun 2 SP | Jennifer or Jennifer_patched | http://www.mediafire.com/file/ec89xlo

Can anyone help me with installing Luigi mansion Game Loader? - currently have screen res issue (too big to the right)

basically i installed the Game Loader Installer.exe, then modify the TTN.ini as below:

[Gui]
Color=C0C0C0
FontColor=black
Comment=
[Log]
DateAndTime=US
BGColor=black
FontColor=white
Type = MS Sans Serif
[Tab]
Type=0
[DumbJVSManager]
Path=C:\Users\Jimmy\Desktop\GUN\TeknoParrot\TeknoParrot_1.0.0.190\Games\Luigis Mansion Arcade
C: \ TechnoParrot_0.80
[use]
Config=1
Loader=1
[ignore]
Warning = Agree

but then when i clicked on "Game Loader Config.exe"" nothing happen .

6 minutes ago, Saputraj said:

Can anyone help me with installing Luigi mansion Game Loader? - currently have screen res issue (too big to the right)

basically i installed the Game Loader Installer.exe, then modify the TTN.ini as below:

I think this game needed a 1920x1080 resolution.
Therefore, a problem occurs when the resolution is lower than 1920x1080.

10 minutes ago, djexpert said:

I think this game needed a 1920x1080 resolution.
Therefore, a problem occurs when the resolution is lower than 1920x1080.

Hello, yes i tried 1080p res 1920 x 1080 and also 4K screen resolutions with no luck.

also this youtube vid doesnt help too https://tv-india.com/vid/X3iF0plqyrDPvZQ/teknoparrot-1-229-luigi-s-mansion-the-arcade-pc-error-gt1030-1080p-60fps.html 

vor einer Stunde schrieb djexpert:

@PolybiusExtreme

Sorry, I am not interested in this game.

@Houb

great job. Thanks

But the bezel checkbox is gone. . .
I used it when using full screen bezel images.
Can't re-enable this? .

no problem ;) 

is it possible to add an option to completely hide the version number in game loader? 

with it, game loader would be perfect :) 

Il y a 1 heure, djexpert a dit :

@Houb

great job. Thanks

But the bezel checkbox is gone. . .
I used it when using full screen bezel images.
Can't re-enable this? .

Thanks to you.

In fact we can get likely the same bezel result with the arts function of GameLoaderAllRH so that's why I removed it.

BTW I made more tests and it can be still usefull to keep all the features because sometime they can still help.

So I did again an other complete version but with the UI updated to hide the features now mostly useless (and sometimes wrong) with your loader.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ak2tf05d3zz3as3/CRTGeomMOD_GameLoaderALLRH_1.2.rar/file

I hope it help :)

Modifié par Houb

23 minutes ago, PolybiusExtreme said:

no problem ;) 

is it possible to add an option to completely hide the version number in game loader? 

with it, game loader would be perfect :) 

change display file version in the settings.ini

[Ignore]
Warning=agree
[FileVersion]
Show=0
Version=0.3.3.4
[Log]
BGColor=black
FontColor=00ff00
DateAndTime=UK
[Font]
Type=Franklin Gothic
[Gui]
Color=C0C0C0
FontColor=black
Comment=VIDEO 1
[Tab]
Type=0
[Crash Timer]
MonitoringTime=10000

vor 2 Minuten schrieb anx10us:

change display file version in the settings.ini

[Ignore]
Warning=agree
[FileVersion]
Show=0
Version=0.3.3.4
[Log]
BGColor=black
FontColor=00ff00
DateAndTime=UK
[Font]
Type=Franklin Gothic
[Gui]
Color=C0C0C0
FontColor=black
Comment=VIDEO 1
[Tab]
Type=0
[Crash Timer]
MonitoringTime=10000

i know that i have to change „show“ to 0.

but i dont want to see the version number in the first seconds of game loading before the loader hook the game.

you understand? ;) 

1 minute ago, PolybiusExtreme said:

i know that i have to change „show“ to 0.

but i dont want to see the version number in the first seconds of game loading before the loader hook the game.

you understand? ;) 

Yes I understand now, thats a question for @djexpert

vor 4 Minuten schrieb anx10us:

Yes I understand now, thats a question for @djexpert

hopefully he can help :)

it would be cool to have an option to turn version number on to see if game loader works and if all works an option to turn the version number off ;) 

Modifié par PolybiusExtreme