Aller au contenu

Game Loader All Rh

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

1 hour ago, scooby said:

Hello Djexpert and thank you for your dedicated work on All RH. It is great.

Is it possible to add the option of "pad sensitivity" as you did for Lost Land Adventure for Music Gun Gun 2.

Because, when you use lightgun instead of a mouse for this game, the sensitivity is too high and the game is not playable.

Thank you for considering this request.

I have not yet tried Lost Land Aventure, but I got Music Gun Gun 2 to work with aimtrak using demulshooter, which fixed the senestivety :D*/

Il y a 8 heures, djexpert a dit :

Currently, only window mode is possible, but it is not full screen and will not be described.
https://i.imgur.com/r58hFy4.jpg

Thanks but how do you do that? Could you explain please? I try to do that with After Burner Climax and Sega Race TV but I can't do it...

I like your Bezel of Lindbergh. If you could share it, it will be great ;)

Il y a 8 heures, soso92 a dit :

Thank you works very well for me Sega Race TV in 1080p is great.
It doesn't matter if the game is in 16 / 9th or 4/3 it is very beautiful like that.

Le jeu est bien en 1080p mais les infos sont e petits en haut à gauche non? Elles restent bien sur l'ancienne résolution rassure moi :) Comme c'est le cas avec After Burner Climax?

Il y a 3 heures, Safur a dit :

Merci mais comment tu fais ça? Pourriez-vous expliquer s'il vous plaît? J'essaie de le faire avec After Burner Climax et Sega Race TV mais je ne peux pas le faire ...

J'aime bien ta lunette de Lindbergh. Si vous pouviez le partager, ce sera génial;)

Le jeu est bien en 1080p mais les infos sont e petits en haut à gauche non? Elles restent bien sur l'ancienne résolution rassure moi :) Comme c'est le cas avec After Burner Climax?

Oui c'est exactement comme after burner climax ce n'est pas encore parfait mais je préfère ça à la résolution de base du jeu qui pique grave les yeux lol

Ce qui serais bien maintenant c'est que le jeu ne revienne pas à windows à la fin de la 3ème course

Le jeu est bon mais super court il n'y a que 5 courses c'est court

9 hours ago, Safur said:

Thanks but how do you do that? Could you explain please? I try to do that with After Burner Climax and Sega Race TV but I can't do it...

I like your Bezel of Lindbergh. If you could share it, it will be great ;)

1. Create a custom resolution 854x480.
2. Enter 640x480 in "Setting 1" of Game Loader Config.exe "Window Size" tab.
3. After enabling "Monitor Resolution", enter "854x480".
4. Enable the bezel image.
I don't think any further explanation is needed.

6TuZ44m.png

tjHCO1s.jpg

Il y a 7 heures, djexpert a dit :

Many thanks djexpect everything seems to work!!

I will try to do the same thing for After Burner :)

@soso92

Franchement en 4:3 le jeu est dans sa résolution d'origine et ça pique moins les yeux. Tu devrais tester.

Modifié par Safur

il y a 51 minutes, Safur a dit :

Many thanks djexpect everything seems to work!!

I will try to do the same thing for After Burner :)

@soso92

Franchement en 4:3 le jeu est dans sa résolution d'origine et ça pique moins les yeux. Tu devrais tester.

Merci du conseil Safur mais franchement le 1080p full screen me va très bien c'est bien net et super propre.

Je ne suis pas un puriste de retrouver la résolution d'origine pour moi du moment que c'est super net et propre ça me convient parfaitement.

Maintenant nous avons enfin un jeu tout aussi beau et fluide que dans cette vieille vidéo sur laquelle je bavais de pouvoir jouer à ce jeu un jour ;-)

Ce qui me dérange avec le 1080p c’est que les infos (circuit, boost, temps, etc…) restent dans l’ancienne résolution et donc c’est en tout petit en haut à gauche de l’écran.

Sinon je mets tous les jeux en 1080 ça ne me dérange pas sauf peut être la PSX pour pouvoir mettre les scanlines sinon c’est pas top. Et bien sûr les jeux 2D avec les scanlines toujours car ça lisse le jeu et ça reprend l’effet tube cathodique 

Invité student123

You guys had any luck getting House of the Dead 4 to work properly with the mouse?

Replaced the hod3m.elf file with the modified 4k file. Game does work and I am able to use the mouse, but the aim is completely off. Any trick to get this working on higher resolutions correctly?

On 10/02/2020 at 5:12 AM, djexpert said:

6TuZ44m.png

tjHCO1s.jpg

Hi Djexpert could you explain how to do this bit please . Create a custom resolution 854x480

5 hours ago, 7zxkv said:

Works fine at 1920x1200 only the live meter is a bit high in the screen

But after I start the game, I have to go into taskbar settings because 

automaticaly hide taskbar in desktop mode is switched off in the wndows settings

3 hours ago, eathearty1 said:

get a fatal error if launch with gameloader 347

Remove JPN from your .bat file if you use the English version .exe

So ....

@start DomeShooterGame-Win64-Shipping.exe -NOINI -Language=

Modifié par Onkel

I created a custom resolution in windows 10 as 854 x 480 like DJ expert told me. This allows windows to change the games res to that res when you set it in rhloader in the following instructions. I then set in settings 1 in rhloader 1st window tab to 640 x 480 and on the same tab ticked monitor resolution at the bottom and set it to 854 x 480. I hope that helps, thanks again djexpert, so much better seeing the game unstretched

1 hour ago, llll55 said:

hi,

is there a way to get rid of the "version number" display in portable mode?

also still doesnt really know what portable mode gives you over normal mode.

Go into the sv folder created by RHloader in the game folder when using RH Loader Portable mode, Go into the folder in the sv folder called Game Loader All RH, open the Settings.ini and set Show=1 to Show=0

Portable is great as you can pass from one computer or drive to another without having to resetup folder paths etc i use it on all my games using RH Loader

On 2/13/2020 at 2:56 AM, fire10 said:

I created a custom resolution in windows 10 as 854 x 480 like DJ expert told me. This allows windows to change the games res to that res when you set it in rhloader in the following instructions. I then set in settings 1 in rhloader 1st window tab to 640 x 480 and on the same tab ticked monitor resolution at the bottom and set it to 854 x 480. I hope that helps, thanks again djexpert, so much better seeing the game unstretched

Thank you.  You using these steps with the original exe or one of the HD exes?  Thanks

Il y a 6 heures, fire10 a dit :

Go into the sv folder created by RHloader in the game folder when using RH Loader Portable mode, Go into the folder in the sv folder called Game Loader All RH, open the Settings.ini and set Show=1 to Show=0

Portable is great as you can pass from one computer or drive to another without having to resetup folder paths etc i use it on all my games using RH Loader

thank you!

hi,

why in rambo i cant change the loader type? (its disabled to choose)

also, this loader is amazing, but the Ui is very overwhelming. there are a lot of places to change resolution there, i dont know what each does, and when i need to mark the "full screen"?

is there a full guide for the loader?