Aller au contenu

Game Loader All Rh

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

On 10/23/2019 at 6:41 AM, djexpert said:

Update 2
Added 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x720, 1280x768.
It is unknown whether it works correctly.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/o0q79iglbch9uz9/2_-_Let%27s_Go_Jungle_game.exe_for_Game_Loader_All_RH.rar

Trying to download this but every time I click to continue it just restarts and never downloads. Could some maybe upload this to Mega please?

I noticed this link is invalid, could someone please provide a good working link?

Thank You

Dead or Alive 5 Update 2          | DOA5A.exe                           | Supports LoaderMode=0,1 only. | http://www.mediafire.com/file/j2ds73yxgzp1ksy/1_-_Dead_or_Alive_5_UPDATE_2_FHD_UHD.rar

Hello would anyone be able to assist with getting haunted museum working with game loader all rh?  I am able to run the game alone without game loader all rh (newest build) but when i run with gameloader all rh(newest build) its easier to start and exit game but for some reason when i point my lightgun (aimtrak) off screen and pull trigger the game pauses and stutters......i think its because i dont know the correct resolution to set in game loader all rh (newest build)for this game ! If anyone could share game loader all rh settings for this game and haunted museum 2 i would be most appreciative :)    Thanks!

On 2019/11/10 at 4:20 AM, Visitor Q said:

I noticed this link is invalid, could someone please provide a good working link?

Thank You

Dead or Alive 5 Update 2          | DOA5A.exe                           | Supports LoaderMode=0,1 only. | http://www.mediafire.com/file/j2ds73yxgzp1ksy/1_-_Dead_or_Alive_5_UPDATE_2_FHD_UHD.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fik8xt7sxthtge2/3_-_Dead_or_Alive_5_UPDATE_2_FHD_UHD.rar

13 hours ago, atrain9 said:

Hello would anyone be able to assist with getting haunted museum working with game loader all rh?  I am able to run the game alone without game loader all rh (newest build) but when i run with gameloader all rh(newest build) its easier to start and exit game but for some reason when i point my lightgun (aimtrak) off screen and pull trigger the game pauses and stutters......i think its because i dont know the correct resolution to set in game loader all rh (newest build)for this game ! If anyone could share game loader all rh settings for this game and haunted museum 2 i would be most appreciative :)    Thanks!

I don't know about light guns.
If the gameloader does not work correctly even if you disable the hotkey on the gameloader side, please give up.

• Team
340 updates
-Added a cheat to Transformers.
* Please enable "Cheat" on "Loader Setting 1" tab when using.

・ Supported Tekken 7 Fated Retribution.
* The executable file name is “TekkenGame-Win64-Shipping.exe”.
* Please refer to “Loader Settings 1” tab for various settings.
* When using JConfig, be sure to disable “Direct3D11 Wrapper”.

・ Fixed other problems.
・ Language.ini should be the default.
・ Please run Game Loader Installer.exe first.
・ If it doesn't work properly, throw this Loader into the trash and exit.

Il y a 3 heures, Kartune08 a dit :

Hey guys, need some help, how can i get rid of this message on the bottom of the screen?, i'm using game loader for the first time btw

Go into the sv folder then Game Loader All RH folder and edit the settings.ini file under File Version Show change to 0

Il y a 3 heures, 7zxkv a dit :

340 updates

Woot! Thanks  for the update

Modifié par 7zxkv

4 hours ago, 7zxkv said:

340 updates
-Added a cheat to Transformers.
* Please enable "Cheat" on "Loader Setting 1" tab when using.

・ Supported Tekken 7 Fated Retribution.
* The executable file name is “TekkenGame-Win64-Shipping.exe”.
* Please refer to “Loader Settings 1” tab for various settings.
* When using JConfig, be sure to disable “Direct3D11 Wrapper”.

・ Fixed other problems.
・ Language.ini should be the default.
・ Please run Game Loader Installer.exe first.
・ If it doesn't work properly, throw this Loader into the trash and exit.

Working perfect on both Tekken 7 and Transformers thank you very much appreciated.

15 minutes ago, spiderzsoft said:

for coin press 0 button and hold for 2 second... then start button :P

Thanks that worked !!  Real quick whats the best way to get the crosshairs aligned to play properly......gameloader all rh and demulshooter --  not sure what versions work the best??

Hello everybody, I have a question regarding Game Loader all RH. I downloaded the latest edition of Game Loader 340, however when i click on the installer nothing happens at all. The thing is I had a working installation with version 302 with some Taito Type X games, however after about 2 weeks when I would click on any of the exe's nothing would happen. So i deleted 302 thinking updating it to the latest version would help, but it didn't. Thank you guys for reading my question and for any help with this problem, if at all possible. 

15 minutes ago, jah1990 said:

Hello everybody, I have a question regarding Game Loader all RH. I downloaded the latest edition of Game Loader 340, however when i click on the installer nothing happens at all. The thing is I had a working installation with version 302 with some Taito Type X games, however after about 2 weeks when I would click on any of the exe's nothing would happen. So i deleted 302 thinking updating it to the latest version would help, but it didn't. Thank you guys for reading my question and for any help with this problem, if at all possible. 

I had to reinstall Windows 7 to get it working. 

Salut Tout le monde,

Je me remets un peu la tête dedans et mêmes je suis arrivé à en faire fonctionner quelques un je bute clairement sur le loader RH 340, dès que je le mets avec les 2 autres exe dans le rep du jeux et que je veux lancer l'install W10 me dit que je ne peut pas lancer cette application ! j'ai pourtant bien mis tout ce qu'il faut, les vc++, direct X etc... et mis l'antivirus en sommeil, idem en mode admin comme si c'était une version pour un windows différent, mais est ce que c'est ça !? faut un win 7 ?

Salut,

Je comprend pas pourquoi c toujours aussi complique de faire tourner un jeu avec ces bidules All RH comme Teknoparot. Je vais peter une durite, ca fait deux jour que je configure tout et je passe de 5 jeux a 1 (RF2)

Je suis sous win 7 tout propre avec tout a jour:

CG AMD

DirectX

VC

Codec

Win Update

Le but est de me faire en premier temps tous les jeux possible en 640x480 pour ma borne Ex: En-Eins, RF2, Chaos Code ect...

J ai tout: Game Loader All RH 340 et le dernier IdmacX 1.7 que je met dans le dossier du jeux voulu

Mais voila rien ne fonctionne sauf RF2

Je vous cache pas qu il y a des infos partout mais pas vraiment d explication sur la corrélation entre chaque fichiers ou exe

Même avec teknoparot a jour je n arrive pas a lancer les jeux

Il y a t il une procédure avec les dernières version de tout ca?

Desole j ecrit avec un clavier US

Modifié par stickcross

56 minutes ago, stickcross said:

Hello,

I do not understand why it's always so complicated to run a game with these All RH gadgets like Teknoparot. I'm going to peter a hose, it's been two days that I configure everything and I go from 5 games to 1 (RF2)

I am under win 7 all clean with all day:

CG AMD

DirectX

VC

codec

Win Update

The goal is to make me first all possible games in 640x480 for my terminal Ex: En-Eins, RF2, Chaos Code ect ...

I have everything: Game Loader All RH 340 and the last IdmacX 1.7 that I put in the folder of the desired games

But nothing works except RF2

I do not hide that there is info everywhere but not really explanation on the correlation between each file or exe

Even with teknoparot a day I do not manage to launch the games

Is there a procedure with the latest version of this?

Sorry I wrote with a US keyboard

1st you're doing too much. All you need to do is install GLRH into to game file, run the GLRH config. I think loader tab 1 setting 1, I put my custom resolution in. Below you'll see Tekken 7 Fated running in 640x480

https://youtu.be/kU3P7oJoN04

I have a problem with loader. I have it configured on my main pc and it works fine but with the same configuration in my arcade does not work, the screen remains black and the game does not start.

My principal pc has cpu intel and gpu nvidia (1060). My arcade its a AMD Apu (cpu + gpu) 3400G.

¿Where is the problem? Game Loader All RH does not work with Amd Radeon GPU?

Launcher game.exe the game works but it runs too quick.

Thanks.

000001.jpg

000002.jpg

000003.jpg

000004.jpg

000005.jpg

000006.jpg

000007.jpg

000008.jpg

000009.jpg

000010.jpg

000011.jpg

Il y a 18 heures, HardyF1 a dit :

I have a problem with loader. I have it configured on my main pc and it works fine but with the same configuration in my arcade does not work, the screen remains black and the game does not start.

[...]

Thanks.

I have the same problem, now it doesn't start with my Nvidia.... :what:

Modifié par 7zxkv
reduice your fucking requote

Bon j avais des souci apperement avec la conf surtout avec les driver de la CG HD6670 vive Nvidia au passage j ai jamais vu une galère pareil avec des driver (ecran bleu a tout va)

J ai cette carte pour pouvoir aussi faire du 15K avec groovymame

Du coup Teknoparot fonctionne mais pas GL 340

Je suis retourne a la 316 et cela fonctionne avec ma CG ATI de merde

17 hours ago, Abelardator2 said:

I have the same problem, now it doesn't start with my Nvidia.... :what:

Maybe some software to install on the pc is missing. As no error message is displayed and there is no log system it is impossible to know what happens.

Do you think that with another version of the game loader could work?

Il y a 2 heures, eathearty1 a dit :

Doesnt work properly with gameloader 3.4.0 when set res to -res6 get small screen top left no matter what loader mode see screen shot (screenshot resized to 1920x1080 because at 2560x1440 to big to upload), works ok with jconfig with black bar top and botton screen.

Untitled.png

you do that before to run the game ???

Disable "Direct3D8 Wrapper" of JConfigSNO.exe before using.

The following resolutions can be obtained by using command line arguments.
There is a problem, please ignore.

No arguments = 1366x768
-res1    = 1600x900
-res3    = 1920x1080
-res5    = 1920x1200
-res6    = 2560x1440
-res8    = 3200x1800
-res10   = 3840x2160
-res16   = 5760x1080

Arcade PC

Il y a 3 heures, 7zxkv a dit :

Merci le jeu démarre bien avec le nouveau sdeamon.exe : C:\rawart\sdaemon.exe -res5"

mais le jue n'est pas en 1920x1080

On 4/10/2019 at 8:56 PM, flashpc said:

Hey Simon, the issue is you need to run Game Loader in conjunction with TeknoParrot.

Once you have confirmed the game is running through TP, close it down and load up Game Loader and direct it to your installation of TP. This is done in the Loader Settings 1 Tab, click on Select folder under the TeknoParrot settings and direct it to the folder which holds "TeknoParrotUi.exe"

You'll been up and running in no time

It won't work for me man, I directed the thing to the folder but I'd still get the error. Even though I have all of the necessary files

Using the loader in portal mode with Transformers and TeknoParrot to go full screen 1280x768 however I am getting " error 6401JVS I/O board ". The game will load but throws the error shortly after the game fully boots. This does not happen when not using the loader and running the game in a window. Any fixes? Thx

Modifié par Visitor Q

Le 24/11/2019 à 19:46, Visitor Q a dit :

Using the loader in portal mode with Transformers and TeknoParrot to go full screen 1280x768 however I am getting " error 6401JVS I/O board ". The game will load but throws the error shortly after the game fully boots. This does not happen when not using the loader and running the game in a window. Any fixes? Thx

I have the same message in transformers, with or without Game Loader, in window or fullscreen mode, enabled mouseforgun or not, with or without demulshooter. I tried with two different windows win 7 32 and win 7 64 the game only opens at 64, the only thing that changes is the moment the error happens the more it always happens, in changelog says it is supported 2p but this game doesn't work.

I don't know what else to do already reported the bug here in emuline, openparrot and even demulshooter and nothing yet.:ennuyeux:

53 minutes ago, jhonipin said:

I don't know what else to do already reported the bug here in emuline, openparrot and even demulshooter and nothing yet.:ennuyeux:

Try it on windows 10 ?

Je suis sur la bonne vois, il me reste une poignée de jeu à configurer. Je confirme que la 340 fonctionne mal avec ma CG AMD, je suis resté sur la 316.

Je n'arrive pas a lancer Chaos Code - New Sign of Catastrophe 2.11 

J'ai le message "Network Innitializing"

Le jeu ce lance bien avec Teknoparrot

Pour Kof XIII Climax j'ai le message I/O board Error

Vous avez une astuce pour régler ça?

Just saw a page with modified exe for games which claims to store saves in same folder as game exe (ideal setup imho) > https://www.neofighters.info/forum/showthread.php?4390-Game-exe-e-Launcher-exe-TX1-e-TX2-Modificados!/page12

The page is outdated, is this the standard behavior for game loader now? If not is there anyway other then patchs that I can config game loader to store saves in game_folder? thnks.

Hi to all...it seems that Let's go island 3D link not working....a new link to download it, please?

EDIT: I needed megadownloader!

Modifié par lay72