Aller au contenu

Game Loader All Rh

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

Hi!

pls, how to enter on the Service Mode on KOF98UME using the Game Loader All RH for setup things like the difficult level of the machine? And some tips on possibly Jap menu?

I used the JConfig and setup the Service button, but nothing happens on the game. Test mode works, but not the Service mode.

Thanks!

Il y a 8 heures, spiderzsoft a dit :

try this one... just extract in Otomedius game folder and RUN RH loader.. hope this work :very-good:
https://gofile.io/?c=kou6k7

Note: Make Backup before Extract and overwrite my Files.

Thanks bro

How setup control ? I have a xbox pad)

Modifié par Trymado

HI DJ thanks for loader all Rh! 

Have u a solution for all of us that use a low res monitor 15Khz 240p or 25khz 384p for teknoparrot lindberg games? 

We need resolution at 640x240 or 640x384... Usually we can use a direct 3d wrapper like dxwnd or dgvoodoo2 but for lindberg that use budgieloader the wrapper don't work or don't work well... I menage to edit the hex values of elf files and seems sto work good with hod4.. I've just very small glitch on some texture... But nothings work with vf5 or afterburner climax or LGJ. 

Many thanks

1 hour ago, xbrunox said:

HI DJ thanks for loader all Rh! 

Have u a solution for all of us that use a low res monitor 15Khz 240p or 25khz 384p for teknoparrot lindberg games? 

We need resolution at 640x240 or 640x384... Usually we can use a direct 3d wrapper like dxwnd or dgvoodoo2 but for lindberg that use budgieloader the wrapper don't work or don't work well... I menage to edit the hex values of elf files and seems sto work good with hod4.. I've just very small glitch on some texture... But nothings work with vf5 or afterburner climax or LGJ. 

Many thanks

I tried the 640x384 patch, but LGJ and VF5 have some problems, but it seems that there is no problem in gameplay.
However, ABC has the lower part of the game screen cut.
And since budgieloader is OPENGL, D3D Wrapper cannot be used.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/ect0guz5k6cfw4h/LGJ_640x384.png

http://www.mediafire.com/view/034ryytl1xjvu5f/VF5_640x384.png

7 hours ago, xbrunox said:

Thanks for yours interest DJ!  How  can I test? 

And do u have Nvidia or ATI gpu? 

And about Vt3? I can't resize that too

After creating a custom resolution of 640x384, I applied a 640x384 patch to the game resolution.
My GPU is Nvidia.
If VT3 is set to 640x384, a fatal problem will occur.

And with OPENGL, the game screen cannot be resized "basically".

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9g87yk5xlyypnwo/VT3_640x384.png

LGJ and VF5 with 640x384 patch.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/641anahxgc6vd9j/LGJ%2C_VF5_640x384.rar

This is the end of this topic.

EDIT

The -vga argument is required to run VF5 at 640x384.

Modifié par djexpert

4 hours ago, Mackie3009 said:

@djexpert

Is it possible to have a custom resolution for lets go jungle plz?

I require 1280 x 720 if possible.

Thanks for you great software

Update 2
Added 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x720, 1280x768.
It is unknown whether it works correctly.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/o0q79iglbch9uz9/2_-_Let%27s_Go_Jungle_game.exe_for_Game_Loader_All_RH.rar

Salut tout le monde,

Je rencontre un petit problème avec la dernière version de RH GAME version 0.3.3.9

Quand je lance DOA 5 update 2 avec ALL RH (mode portable) j' ai le message d'erreur suivant :

One of the following unnecessary files exists

BudgieLoader.exe

ParrotLoader.exe

ParrotLoader64.exe

Teknoparrot.dll

J'utilise la dernière version de Tekno Parrot (1.0.0.226)

Quelqu'un a une idée pour corriger cette erreur ?

Merci d'avance pour votre aide

@ plus

SĂ©b

Invité linglang

@sebamiga57

https://ibb.co/FJyvt7n

I hope this helps, this works fine for me.

1 hour ago, sebamiga57 said:

BudgieLoader.exe

ParrotLoader.exe

ParrotLoader64.exe

Teknoparrot.dll

What are the locations of those files ?

Modifié par linglang

2 hours ago, sebamiga57 said:

Hello everyone,

I'm having a problem with the latest version of RH GAME version 0.3.3.9

When I run DOA 5 update 2 with ALL RH (portable mode) I get the following error message:

BudgieLoader.exe

ParrotLoader.exe

ParrotLoader64.exe

Teknoparrot.dll

I had that problem also, i had to reboot pc then point RHGL to Tecknoparrot folder (select folder) loader setting 1 tab and then it worked properly.

Il y a 2 heures, linglang a dit :

@sebamiga57

https://ibb.co/FJyvt7n

I hope this helps, this works fine for me.

What are the locations of those files ?

Thanx for your help linglang

Now it works (I deleted the files Teknoparrot.dll and Budgieloader.exe from the Teknoparrot folder)

thanx eathearty1 :-)

@ plus

Seb

Hi when i exit any game that i have Game Loader launching, I am left with a grey screen which forces me to log off windows. Im running w10,  gtx 1060 Game Loader 302 and 333. I tried using 302 to see if it fixes my issues. It does not. Perhaps someone can guide me. The game I am currently Trying this on is KOF 13. Like i said it happens on all games i am trying to launch using Game Loader

hace 3 minutos, Ctindell81 dijo:

Hi when i exit any game that i have Game Loader launching, I am left with a grey screen which forces me to log off windows. Im running w10,  gtx 1060 Game Loader 302 and 333. I tried using 302 to see if it fixes my issues. It does not. Perhaps someone can guide me. The game I am currently Trying this on is KOF 13. Like i said it happens on all games i am trying to launch using Game Loader

Its a w10 config trouble for sure. here with 1903 Win10 and gtx1060 and Works like a charm.

Try to update Win10, whole drivers and use last GL .339

1 hour ago, Gwyllion said:

Its a w10 config trouble for sure. here with 1903 Win10 and gtx1060 and Works like a charm.

Try to update Win10, whole drivers and use last GL .339

Thanks for such a fast reply, believe it or not, i just updated to 1903. However i have been having strange random issues with windows. I planned on reinstalling from scratch once i had everything working like i wanted it to....oh well, may as well get a fresh start. Oh and i made a mistake saying it was with 333, i am using 339. 

Hi everyone.

Does anyone know how to install the fixes from the 2-Game.exe_SvPatch_HD_201509280100_RAR5.rar package? For instance Street Fighter Arcade Edition has a 1920x1080 patched exe called launcher.exe but the original exe is game.exe

Should I delete game.exe and rename launcher.exe to game.exe? Or can I select the exe to run with Game Loader All RH?

Ive also seen other patched exes such as ttxshell.exe, again should I rename and replace?

Furthermore each patch in this package has an empty sv/ folder - what is the purpose of this?

Thanks for anyones help.

Adam

I'm running Rumble Fish 2 (NESiCAxLive) and I have some bugs/issues:

1. The game will not load (opens then immediately closes) if I have player-2's controller plugged in when I launch the game (via "game.exe") -- is this normal and can it be rectified? (*I'm using the "JConfig.exe" configuration tool, and I can circumvent this issue by plugging the controller in after I start the game, then using a third-party key-to-joy program for the second controller's configuration)

2. The game's backgrounds / bezels (containing the characters' moves lists) that fill the 4:3 screen, have stopped loading -- how can I get them back?  Is there a hotkey for it, or is it some bug or config. related issue...?

3. Is it possible to enter the game's "Test" menu (as in the Atomiswave version, when using the Demul emulator), where the game settings (round time, rounds to win etc.) can be customised...?

4. The key/button mapping has "Service" as its "Coin" default function ("Coin" itself seemingly doing nothing)... Is this a known bug?

5. Are there any other controller configuration front-ends that can be used with arcade loaders, even if requiring manual / .ini editing...?

6. Is there any way to run the game in a window?  (*When I try to run it in window, through the "DX"s settings in "JConfig.exe", the game appears in one quadrant of the display -- the rest of the screen being black.  In full-screen mode, I cannot minimise or ALT-TAB out of the game without it crashing upon being re-maximised...)

(thanks)

Modifié par Sablicieux

Invité Clayone01
On 11/2/2019 at 11:38 PM, Sablicieux said:

I'm running Rumble Fish 2 (NESiCAxLive) and I have some bugs/issues:

1. The game will not load (opens then immediately closes) if I have player-2's controller plugged in when I launch the game (via "game.exe") -- is this normal and can it be rectified? (*I'm using the "JConfig.exe" configuration tool, and I can circumvent this issue by plugging the controller in after I start the game, then using a third-party key-to-joy program for the second controller's configuration)

2. The game's backgrounds / bezels (containing the characters' moves lists) that fill the 4:3 screen, have stopped loading -- how can I get them back?  Is there a hotkey for it, or is it some bug or config. related issue...?

3. Is it possible to enter the game's "Test" menu (as in the Atomiswave version, when using the Demul emulator), where the game settings (round time, rounds to win etc.) can be customised...?

4. The key/button mapping has "Service" as its "Coin" default function ("Coin" itself seemingly doing nothing)... Is this a known bug?

5. Are there any other controller configuration front-ends that can be used with arcade loaders, even if requiring manual / .ini editing...?

6. Is there any way to run the game in a window?  (*When I try to run it in window, through the "DX"s settings in "JConfig.exe", the game appears in one quadrant of the display -- the rest of the screen being black.  In full-screen mode, I cannot minimise or ALT-TAB out of the game without it crashing upon being re-maximised...)

(thanks)

All of this is beacuse the game id D3d8

You need to use something like reshade, or wined3d for windows to wrap d3d8 to a morden api like d3d9 , beacuse windows support with d3d8 sucks ass, it even says in the readme

15 hours ago, Clayone01 said:

All of this is beacuse the game id D3d8

You need to use something like reshade, or wined3d for windows to wrap d3d8 to a morden api like d3d9 , beacuse windows support with d3d8 sucks ass, it even says in the readme

Thanks for the response.  I tried Wind3D3, and there was no change -- with respect to the "player-2 controller crashes the game if plugged in before the game is launched" and the "bezels no appearing" issues.

The former issue is circumventable (via Xpadder etc.).  The second issue, however, is a weird one -- given that the bezels were present initially, but, have disappeared now... Are there any options or tweaks that one can try which could 'force' the bezel to display?

Invité Clayone01
6 hours ago, Sablicieux said:

Thanks for the response.  I tried Wind3D3, and there was no change -- with respect to the "player-2 controller crashes the game if plugged in before the game is launched" and the "bezels no appearing" issues.

The former issue is circumventable (via Xpadder etc.).  The second issue, however, is a weird one -- given that the bezels were present initially, but, have disappeared now... Are there any options or tweaks that one can try which could 'force' the bezel to display?

use reshades d3d8 to d3d9

Beesels are turned on an off by windows registey keys

so if your loading with and with out them sometimes, its likely cuz you never set and imported the nesicaxlive.reg file