Aller au contenu

Game Loader All Rh

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

2 hours ago, CaptainNoAction said:

Hello everyone, new to the forums. I would like some insight.

I have tried to set up game loader all rh, latest version and the ini file is not there.

This is what I have done and tried.

-read the first page of the topic as mentioned before

-turned off my firewall and virus protection, downloaded files

-followed directions to the best of my interpretations

-I even put the 3 application files in the game file I made and no go

I am running win 10 ver 1803. 

Am I right that game loader is a standalone?

I appreciate any help, Thanks.

Are you running the Config file first? The ini file doesn't appear until its first launch, also did you run the RH install file?

21 hours ago, Dethrattle said:

Are you running the Config file first? The ini file doesn't appear until its first launch, also did you run the RH install file?

Thanks for helping. No I did not start with that file first. I tried again with config first and still get no warning message. My antivirus and firewall is off, I have redownloaded the game loader all rh file and placed it in the game file, wacky races. I am wondering if the game might be a problem. It is unzipped. I am perplexed as to why this is proving to be difficult. I have read the comments on tutorials for setting this up and I am not the only one struggling.

1 hour ago, CaptainNoAction said:

Thanks for helping. No I did not start with that file first. I tried again with config first and still get no warning message. My antivirus and firewall is off, I have redownloaded the game loader all rh file and placed it in the game file, wacky races. I am wondering if the game might be a problem. It is unzipped. I am perplexed as to why this is proving to be difficult. I have read the comments on tutorials for setting this up and I am not the only one struggling.

Try running the install file again and run as administrator, the problem you're having seems odd. I find game loader to be one of the least pain in the ass loaders out there, you only get the warning message on the installation and that's when you go into your c:\users\(your computer name)\roaming\gameloader folder and modify the ini to complete the install by running the installer again.

Modifié par Dethrattle

17 hours ago, linglang said:

@ratsflif

As far as i know, it first shows "no data", for nesicaXlive network scores.

After letting the intro demo run for a while it should show the local scores ?

@linglang

Not that I've seen, it only scrolls the same "No Data" Leaderboard.  I have an SV folder in the game folder and I see that it does save a "ranking.bin" file but scores don't seem to appear.

22 hours ago, Dethrattle said:

Try running the install file again and run as administrator, the problem you're having seems odd. I find game loader to be one of the least pain in the ass loaders out there, you only get the warning message on the installation and that's when you go into your c:\users\(your computer name)\roaming\gameloader folder and modify the ini to complete the install by running the installer again.

Appreciate the help. I tried admin and disabled firewall and antivirus. No good. Ive tried this file I made, the file I have with gameloaderallrh only. Nada. I am still trying. My next option is to build a spare computer, make sure firewall is off, no antivirus installed and download everything again and trying the same thing. Hopefully the image attached can help. Thanks.

nojoy.png

Modifié par CaptainNoAction

17 minutes ago, CaptainNoAction said:

Appreciate the help. I tried admin and disabled firewall and antivirus. No good. Ive tried this file I made, the file I have with gameloaderallrh only. Nada. I am still trying. My next option is to build a spare computer, make sure firewall is off, no antivirus installed and download everything again and trying the same thing. Hopefully the image attached can help. Thanks.

nojoy.png

Seems really weird I'm at a loss, Try re-install the entire lot using the game loader installer.exe as administrator. That's the only other option I can think of, also make sure you have all the correct vcredist files from 2010 to 2015 and the same with Direct X redist's some you can get here https://www.sereby.org/site/downloads/All in One Runtimes.

Modifié par Dethrattle

@Dethrattle

I will download again and try that. Vcredist files I will confirm. I should be good from getting RL running. Appreciate it.

@emulor

I do have admin privileges, not sure about read only folder or portable mode. I will look those up. Thank you for helping.

I will not stop till I get this figured out.                

i have a issue with 3 games ,  if i can fix one then i can use the same method to fix the other 2.  Below are the 3 titles i'm having trouble with ,  when i run Game Loader All RH 334 i get red Japanese text at the top of the screen.  One word is in english and it says Nesica.  The game will not go any further than that it's stuck ,  any tips to solve this?

BlazBlue ChronoPhantasma

Persona 4 - The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena

Persona 4 - The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold

pic attached of Persona 4 - The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold folder and red Japanese message

per.jpg

per2.jpg

Invité linglang

we have pretty much identical settings except for resolution ,  i tried yours and no dice.  Also i know that video that's where i've been learning from ,  btw with Persona Mayo i get the below message which is slightly different than the other 2 games i mentioned.  It has a error code of 0 ,  the others just the red Japanese text

per3.jpg

Invité linglang

@einhander

As far as I know error code 0 is no network connection (Nesica network).

In the service / test menu, you could set some games to English (interface).

Seeing green version number of Gamleoader All RH at bottom of screen ?

Edit the file setting.ini in C:\Users\"Your User Name"\AppData\Roaming\Game Loader All RH

and change:

[FileVersion] Show=0

Modifié par linglang

i have made some progress , tried out Teknoparrot same issue occurs.  I thought i'd try TypeXtra and i got 3 games to boot! ,  i will show my folders below.  Something TypeXtra is implementing that i should be doing with Game Loader RH ,  maybe you guys can see just from the folder structure.

btw the controls are really messed up in TypeXtra i can only get Coin in and Start to work.............btw thanks ling for the tip on [FileVersion] Show=0 ,  i've been wanting to get rid of that.

edit and update ,  managed to get controls working in 1 game on TypeXtra.  I will apply the same method with the other 2 games see how that goes.

Game Loader RH

IeU1oy.jpg

TypeXtra

YY96ua.jpg

Modifié par einhander
update

Invité linglang

@einhander

https://ibb.co/tMkmttp

I use these settings for a XInput joystick.

Sometimes Jconfig can get out of wack, and registers / assigns the wrong inputs.

As a example P1 start should be button 9, but sometimes it assigns the wrong button, 11

Should that happen, remove input.bin / misc.bin from the game folder/sv folder, and reassign you button settings.

Modifié par linglang

• 2 semaines aprĂšs...
42 minutes ago, bucksoverfame said:

Looking for DOA5 and Grid files for Game loader? 

GL 334 does not support either game, as far as I know.

Modifié par linglang

@spiderzsoft 

I don't get your statement.

Two different projects.

What has Reaver to do with publicly releasing (some updated) games ? (Which he doesn't, other people do that) :P

As far as I know, DJExpert compiles GL ? ( which is a bunch of ahk scripts ?)

• Team
Update for 335
-Added "30 Medal on Alex Stage" to GundamSOZ.
* When using, please enable “Loader Settings 1” tab “Stage Select” and “30 Medal on Alex Stage”.
* In the next stage, the RX-78 GP01 / Fb stage will be forced.

-Supports TP version Dead or Alive 5.
* The executable file name is “DOA5A.exe”.
* Window mode / full screen mode supports only LoaderMode = 0 and 1 (There is LoaderMode that works properly in full screen mode).
* Some drawing problems occur when LoaderMode = dg.
* When changing the resolution, see exe list.txt.

-TP version of Guilty Gear Xrd Sign is supported.
* The executable file name is “GuiltyGearXrd.exe”.
* Change the resolution from the “Loader Settings 1” tab.

-Updated dgVoodoo used for LoaderMode = dg.
* Some garbled characters of Senkou no ronde and Strania of TypeX version and NESICA version have been corrected.
* The resolution of GTI Club can be increased (Please use TP v1.0.0.112).

・ Upgraded PC to AMD CPU in July, it was found that it crashed in games using “All NESICA”, “ttx_monitor”, “cv_monitor”, “xb_monitor”.
* Be sure to install “Game Loader Installer.exe” first.

-Re-corrected bug that was not restored when desktop rotation was enabled.
-Added some items to exe list.txt.
・ Fixed other problems.
・ Language.ini should be the default.
・ Please run Game Loader Installer.exe first.
・ If it doesn't work properly, throw this Loader into the trash and exit.