Aller au contenu

Game Loader All Rh

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

8 hours ago, Triforce919 said:

After tinkering and doing another reinstall this time it appears to work. The only issue I have left is that I cannot save configurations that I do in the in game test menu, and subsequently cannot enable two player mode. The game does detect my second joystick when I do the input test, but it won't save the configuration when I exit. Is there a setting I'm missing. Once this part gets sorted out, I believe it will be 100% all setup. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I got my configuration working by pasting a configuration file that I successfully saved from my desktop in the sv folder. I don't know why they aren't generating on my cabinet pc. Anyone have any ideas? I would like to be able to access the test menu and make changes at will. Thankfully all my controls and two player seem to work perfectly for now though.

Maybe Administrator permissions?

I believe that I already had admin permissions on but, I'll double check as soon as I can. On a side note, is there any way a 4:3 aspect ratio on the street fighter games without forcing it? I know the home versions support 4:3, but it seems like the Taito ones don't have native setting to switch modes. Is there a 4:3 option that wont distort the image?

5 hours ago, Triforce919 said:

I believe that I already had admin permissions on but, I'll double check as soon as I can. On a side note, is there any way a 4:3 aspect ratio on the street fighter games without forcing it? I know the home versions support 4:3, but it seems like the Taito ones don't have native setting to switch modes. Is there a 4:3 option that wont distort the image?

I think if you just check the retain aspect ratio box on loader tab 3 makes it the original 4:3 but don't hold me to it, I think it may have been on a widescreen originally on Taito machines if I remember correctly. I was also thinking you could try to run game loader in portable mode for your settings to save, I've never had to do it myself but its worth a try or if your already in portable mode try it the other way around.

Hi all

I have a cab with a 25khz crt monitor with crt Emudrivers and win7 64 bit. My desktop resolution is 640x384. I use all the typex games with jconfig+all rh. 

I run all games  in mode 6 with no maintenance aspect selected and all is perfect. 

But I have problems with 2 games strania and homura with all the configurations that I use. 

After 2 minutes I recive this message 

There is a way for remove this control.?

Pls can someone help me. 

IMG_20190609_223732.jpg

7 hours ago, xbrunox said:

Hi all

I have a cab with a 25khz crt monitor with crt Emudrivers and win7 64 bit. My desktop resolution is 640x384. I use all the typex games with jconfig+all rh. 

I run all games  in mode 6 with no maintenance aspect selected and all is perfect. 

But I have problems with 2 games strania and homura with all the configurations that I use. 

After 2 minutes I recive this message 

There is a way for remove this control.?

Pls can someone help me. 

IMG_20190609_223732.jpg

I think I could only get those to run in game loader 1 setting (general purpose), I know that for sure with Homura. I think I ran Strania 3+6 with T&L enabled, I'd have to go back and check as its on my cab. 

Update contents of 334
・ Fixed the bug that the BG color window was not maximized when the dual monitor mode of DBAC and Gundam was enabled.
・ Fixed a bug related to bezel image display when dual monitor mode of DBAC and Gundam is enabled.
・ Fixed the problem that the window size change etc. did not function correctly when dual monitor mode of DBAC and Gundam was enabled.
・ Fixed a bug that Nesica-based vertical game was not rotating when desktop rotation was enabled, and rotation was not restored.
・ Fixed a bug that timeout error occurs when setting full screen in Lindbergh games.
・ Fixed the bug that the window size is not maximized when Gundam SOZ is set to "Loader Mode = dg" "Window mode".
・ Fixed a bug where Nesica's Capcom fighting system crashes when "Loader Mode = dg" "Window mode" is set.
・ Fixed the problem that Mission Select did not operate normally when Operation GHOST was set to "LoaderMode = dg".
・ Fixed the problem that the resolution was not enhanced when the Operation GHOST was set to "LoaderMode = dg" "Window mode" (make sure to create a custom resolution 1024x600).
・ Fixed the problem that the movement limitation of mouse cursor was not working properly at LoaderMode = dg, full screen setting.
・ Fixed a bug that sometimes failed to change the mouse cursor of the rail shooter.
・ Changed the movement limit of the mouse cursor of the rail shooter to work in full screen.

・ Updated dgVoodoo used for LoaderMode = dg.
* With this update, it is possible to increase the resolution of Golden Gun and Under Defeat.
* Several other known bugs have been fixed.

・ Added FXAA to LoaderMode = dg.
* Please enable "Loader setting 3" tab "FXAA (LoaderMode = dg)" when using it.
* You can expect effects in 2D DirectDraw games such as ex-board version and Nesica version AH2.1 and AH2.6.

・ Added stage select to Gundam SOZ.
* Please enable "Loader setting 1" tab "Stage select" at the time of use.
* In this game, setting "LoaderMode = dg" reduces the probability of freezing.

・ Added auto burst to Sega Golden Gun.
* The left button of the mouse is a blaze, and the mouse wheel button is a switch of the blaze disable / enable.
* Please use from "Loader setting 1" tab "Sega Golden Gun" when using it.

・ Changed the refresh rate to 60hz only while the Loader is running when the desktop refresh rate is not 60hz when the window mode is set.
・ Suppressed Silent Hill's local mode message.
・ Updated exe list.txt, as PDA could not be launched after TP 1.0.0.140.
・ Added an item for Super Bikes 2 to exe list.txt.
・ Other bug fixes that I noticed.
・ Set Language.ini as default.
・ Please execute Game Loader Installer.exe first.
・ If not working properly, discard this Loader to the trash can and end.

334 - 2019060100000 (RAR5)

Modifié par wallmachine

• Team
1 hour ago, jaydee1977 said:

I have a question. Take for example KOF XII 

With game loader it runs a lot slower then on teknoparrot. Does anybody knows why game loader has lower frame rates on games ?

It doesn't for me, rock solid 60fps in both ... are you using a frontend to launch the game ?

4 hours ago, anx10us said:

It doesn't for me, rock solid 60fps in both ... are you using a frontend to launch the game ?

No i use latest game loader RH... seen this on more games and i dont know why. I use portable install in game directory. 

Can u please tell me your settings ? 

I have this slow down on more games like

Chase HQ

Operation GHOST

Thats why i use mainly teknoparrot although i like this loader more.

I have a fast enough PC 

i5 9600K CPU

Nvidea RTX2060

36 minutes ago, jaydee1977 said:

No i use latest game loader RH... seen this on more games and i dont know why. I use portable install in game directory. 

Can u please tell me your settings ? 

I have this slow down on more games like

Chase HQ

Operation GHOST

Thats why i use mainly teknoparrot although i like this loader more.

I have a fast enough PC 

i5 9600K CPU

Nvidea RTX2060

Mmmz seems like a setting ... the default settings in loader setting 2 generate the slowness as it appear.

I Put Anisotropic Filtering to new... 16x

and

Internal resolution change "new" enable

Then it runs at full speed

Does anoby know if there is a general instruction what all these settings do exactly ?

Question:

On the latest Game Loader RH problem :

Does anybody know why King Of Fighters VIII (1.1) does not work from any other drive then C:

It works when i run it with Game Loader RH from C drive but when i put the folder on my D: drive it won't start.

I also tried with a Dir symlink but that doesnt work either

Has anyone been able to run the latest Dead or Alive updated version at full screen using RH Loader or is the Full HD file here for the version before the update

Le 24/06/2019 à 13:01, 7zxkv a dit :

Does this work with the updated version and using Game loader 3.34 cant seem to get it to boot just stays on the please wait screen using the 1920x1080 exe

Il y a 14 heures, fire10 a dit :

Does this work with the updated version and using Game loader 3.34 cant seem to get it to boot just stays on the please wait screen using the 1920x1080 exe

Just tested this fully and realized they do not work with the new updated files but work perfectly with the first release in fullscreen. Hopefully an updated version could be made so that the updated version works too. I just replaced the original exe with an updated exe (I use 1920 x 1080)  Thankyou djexpert

Modifié par 7zxkv
3in1

52 minutes ago, Safur said:

I don't think so.

It is a RingEdge game like Let's Go Island and RH Loader doesn't launch these games... unfortunately.

lets go island, LGI 3D and LGJ all play fine with rh loader 

On 6/27/2019 at 5:01 PM, Safur said:

I don't think so.

It is a RingEdge game like Let's Go Island and RH Loader doesn't launch these games... unfortunately.

Yes RH Loader works perfectly with those games so hopefully i can make Transformers full screen too when its non patreon

On 6/26/2019 at 1:09 PM, djexpert said:

@fire10

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wyb1bibobog2zu1/1_-_Dead_or_Alive_5_UPDATE_1_FHD_UHD.rar

This is a FHD patch for DOA5 UPDATE1.
However, I am not a Patreon supporter, so it is unclear if it will be displayed correctly.

I tested the 1920 1080 file but unfortunately for me fullscreen will not work with the latest updated Dead or Alive 5. Hopefully once it is non patreon you could fix it.

The game loads fine but there are still bars top and bottom. Thanks djexpert

• 2 semaines après...

Hello, I hope you can help me.
I am trying to open hotd4 with gameloader all rh and it does not open I have copied the 3 exe in the folder G: \ Emulators \ tecnoparrot \ Roms \ hotd4 \ disk0 \ elf
and it does not open what I do not have any game.exe inside this the hod4M.elf and other. I want to open it to be able to play full screen since with tecknoparrot it does not shoot the centered sight

Invité linglang

game.exe ? the .elf file is the executable file.

You understand to load HOTD4, GameLoader works in conjunction with TeknoParrot, so check the settings in GL so it knows the location of the TP .exe

I just tested it on TP 201 works fine full screen, but you will need no mousy to hide the mouse cursor.

Or you could try the Tuto I wrote as a alternative ?

With OutRun is anyone else getting a black screen when using TeknoParrot_1.0.0.140 and GameLoader? Working when running from TeknoParrot.

TeknoParrot links to 'Jennifer'

Game Loader Config and Game Loader All RH are in 'Jennifer' folder and TeknoParrot directed to folder under Loader Setting 1

Modifié par wallmachine

vor 1 Stunde schrieb wallmachine:

With OutRun is anyone else getting a black screen when using TeknoParrot_1.0.0.140 and GameLoader? Working when running from TeknoParrot.

TeknoParrot links to 'Jennifer'

Game Loader Config and Game Loader All RH are in 'Jennifer' folder and TeknoParrot directed to folder under Loader Setting 1

Same here... 

Intro working, demo working but when I start game black screen with some white square blocks which randomly appear. Same problem in virtua tennis 3 

hello guys,

im new here and my english is not that good, but maybe someone can help me

i just recently started to use GameLoader, and works great for mostly of the games (following this tutorial: 

but for some games, i have a "executable was terminated" error, i dont know why. Even changing the compatibility on executable properties.

im using W10, ATI Radeon (drivers up to date) and GL 334. Any idea how to solve it?

Sem título 1.png

Sem título.png

Modifié par Bladeee