Aller au contenu

Game Loader All Rh

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

2 hours ago, Onkel said:

remove input.bin misc.bin in sv map, then you try again.

Try this ?

http://www.emu-france.com/news/59762-utilitaires-divers-ds4windows-v1-7-8/

Thanks for the reply and suggestions Onkel. I used to use ds4Windows but I stopped because I didn't like it. It used to interfere with a lot of games I played and just didn't work properly. I also removed the two files you named and that didn't resolve the issue. May I ask what controller you're using Onkel? Would an Xbox Wireless controller work better? Or are you using a DS4 like me and using "DS4Windows"?

On 25/04/2019 at 11:44 AM, SpyderX said:

What happened to the “do not minimise option” in Other 3. I’m trying to integrate game loader launch in Launchbox/Bigbox and this causes it to lose focus at launch and exit using game startup.

DE4CBAF3-9CF1-463F-9AE2-AF398A922D4C.png

just tested some more and like you said it seems Game Loader ALL RH is doing some type of maximisation/minimising losing focus thingo.

Just tried with Game Loader ALL RH 293 and it worked perfect if the 'Do not minimize each window on the desktop' was checked. Maybe this can be added back or has it moved to another place?

image.png.0ef92db639272d22dbd5caf6ed426d7c.png

Well it looks like I had no choice but to resort to re-installing DS4Windows again and using that in order to use my DualShock controller with GLARH. The problem is, Windows 10 won't let me calibrate the DS4 properly. It's reads the rear triggers as digital buttons 7 and 8. Weird. I wonder if there's a workaround for that.

Anyway I got some games running and working with the controller now. Something weird though. Some of the graphics and resolution related options GLARH config menu are grayed out for Arcaena Heart 2 v2.1. Is this normal?

On 21.03.2019 at 14:01, a4apples93 said:

once again extremely thanks to you for response me... all this things are very useful for me. i think ahk gui only works on emulators. when i try this on Microsoft or PC games then that is not working. only game run but text overlay not showing.

there is a Subway Surfers game.  i made a Launcher for arcade system.
so try this...

1. Desktop resolution must be :  1024 x 768
  2. Game Run by Launcher.exe
  3. Game  resolution must be :  1024 x 768
  4. Click on Play...
  5. when Game Start press 0 key (display time overlay)
  6. press 5 key for Coin
  7. press 1 for increase time
  8. press Esc for exit

Download

https://mega.nz/#!fAw3VSab!MZCD9_CSo1SJQiUCRKBD41ENxvmSiJ5BsylwC-ieN_7

Note: i used direct 9 dll for overlay. it works only direct 9 games. but i want to overlay text in any games like your RH loader... so please try your RH loader on this game. if your RH loader showing v.0.3.2.8 in this game (Subway Surfers) its mean we don't need any API Directx 9 10 11 etc..

sorry for bad English

new link plz

5 hours ago, bman83 said:

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone got a definite fix for the KOF MIRA BLACKSCREEN?

thanks

First page.

CTRL + F "KOF MIRA Patch Windows 10 by Ducon2016"
Also

Kof MIRA                     | game.exe         | d3d9 Converter (New) | You can change the resolution on the Game loader side. (There is a problem) | Since Game Loader (300), Windows 10 Patch has become unnecessary.

Modifié par wallmachine

Hi,

I'm using Maximus Arcade and All RH and Teknoparrot for launching some arcade pc games.

For exit a game that is running on Teknoparrot I press three buttons on my cab and the screen back to the frontend menu, but when the game is running on All RH I must press before "exit" on my pc keyboard and after the 3 keys to come back to the frontend menu. If I press only the 3 keys, nothing happens.

Do you have any suggestions? I'd like to return to the frontend menu without press "exit" on my pc keyboard...

On 11/04/2019 at 4:06 PM, Simon said:

Darius is running now. Thank You.:very-good:

How do I create different profiles for different games?

I got Darius running very nice but when I started trying to get Virtua Fighter 5 running with Game Loader, my Darius set-up was changed.

Thanks.

5 hours ago, Simon said:

How do I create different profiles for different games?

I got Darius running very nice but when I started trying to get Virtua Fighter 5 running with Game Loader, my Darius set-up was changed.

Thanks.

Re run the installer and choose portable, this will save the settings locally in each game folder, portable mode works great ...

2 hours ago, anx10us said:

Re run the installer and choose portable, this will save the settings locally in each game folder, portable mode works great ...

Mega. Thank You :very-good:

Can someone tell me how to get the gamepad controls working in Chaos Code? I mapped everything using the JConfig app, but no response from the game. Is this one of those games that requires the use of Joy2Key or similar KB mapper?

Invité Onkel

You try ttx_config2.0.exe ?

Only use jconfig or ttx config.

You know sure, you use good iDmacDrv32.dll ?

Many different versions of files, game, try correct combnation.

Modifié par Onkel

11 hours ago, Onkel said:

You try ttx_config2.0.exe ?

Only use jconfig or ttx config.

You know sure, you use good iDmacDrv32.dll ?

Many different versions of files, game, try correct combnation.

Thanks for the reply. I don't have the  ttx_config2.0.exe. I have the Game Loader All and JConfig.exe files. Where do I get the  ttx_config2.0.exe from? Link? Also, I have the JConfig.exe but all that does is launch the configuration menu. Is that also supposed to actually launch the game too? If so, how is it done?

17 hours ago, isamu said:

Thanks for the reply. I don't have the  ttx_config2.0.exe. I have the Game Loader All and JConfig.exe files. Where do I get the  ttx_config2.0.exe from? Link? Also, I have the JConfig.exe but all that does is launch the configuration menu. Is that also supposed to actually launch the game too? If so, how is it done?

You will need to try a few combinations, using the file linked above, use the jconfig.exe and the idMacX32.dll and place those both in the game directory, you will also need the GameLoadeALLRH files, there should be three of those, the loader itself, an installed and a config file.

Run the GameLoaderALLRH Installer first

Run GameLoaderALLRH Config next, set the resolutions, freeplay etc.

Run jconfig.exe, configure your controls, Player 1 and 2, credits, coin and Start buttons

Run GameLoadeALLRH.exe

The game should run and hopefully the controls all work as expected. 

If GameLoader starts but errors out, try changing some of the resolution options (tab2) and try again

If GameLoader starts but the controls dont work, then you could try a different version of IDMac and/or jconfig

Give it a try, its a bit hit and miss as there aren't many tutorials about, have a look in the tutorials forum at some of the threads that @linglang has created, there are steo by step guides in there.

GameLoaderALLRH Tutorial

http://www.emuline.org/topic/786-tuto-game-loader-all-rh-pdf-fren/

Modifié par anx10us

• 2 semaines après...
7 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

I'm having problems configuring Nitroplus Blasterzs with xbox360 controller using Joyconfig.exe. When I click to configure, nothing happens, no matter what input I try to map.That said, can someone share their joyconfig.exe they use for this game? Thanks in advance!

Does jconfig work with other games ? try and configure you controller again with another game, if that isn't working reboot ... 

1 minute ago, anx10us said:

Does jconfig work with other games ? try and configure you controller again with another game, if that isn't working reboot ... 

I just tried to configure the controller with joyconfig on 2 other games, and they all gave me the same result. As soon as I click to map a button in joyconfig, the mapping window flashes ultra fast so I have no time to map anything. And yes, I have rebooted the computer. 

12 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

my nitroplus blasterz jconfig

https://1drv.ms/u/s!An3u0UgMGUSShq4xunny8Rczgw5itw

Thanks! I tried your joyconfig and now I can map the gamepad buttons. However, when I run the game.exe none of the buttons work. I've pressed every key on my keyboard and on the Xbox gamepad, but no respons from the game, only attract mode. Do I miss something? Or do I have to configure "Nesica Settings" in joyconfig as well in a certain way? :gene:

Le 28/05/2019 à 18:06, Safur a dit :

Ce chargeur est compatible avec les nouvelles versions de Teknoparrot ou pas?

Oui Safur je l'utilise pour lancer en full screen les Virua Fighter 5 par exemple

13 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

a pic of my settings, just tested again and it works fine

https://1drv.ms/u/s!An3u0UgMGUSShq409grGrI4LnmEFsg

You're in luck! I have the same settings as you and input from controller still won't work! It used to but no anymore. The pic shows the files I have in my Nitroplus game folder.

game.jpg

23 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

I deleted some of my files so now my game folder looks the same, but upon booting the game again, Xbox inputs won't work. I even enabled Free Play in All Rh Loader to see if it would make a difference, but no. I'm out of ideas. I don't get it.

sorry dude can't help any further than that

xbox pad is xinput so it should work with xbox pad, in the readme i'm sure it says try removing create thread option if control doesn't work

not much else i can suggest except try delete settings for jconfig input and set up again, which you've probably done a 1000 times already.

try different controller or if your using wireless controller, try wired to see if its any different

17 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

why you guys using RH loader even game working fine without RH loader ? you can also use command for HD res

Do you have a list of all the keyboard keys? A few seem to work but I couldn’t figure out how to steer or hit the throttle

Hey guys I've got an annoying issue that I cannot resolve on my own. I am trying to get the Street Fighter IV games running on my Street Fighter cabinet. The machine is running Windows 10, and I believe it has all the software that Game Loader All RH requires. I have installed Game Loader doing the process where you enter agree into the text document, install it, and enter settings in the Game Loader Config. I also have been able to map my controls with JConfig. My issue is that I cannot launch the Game Loader All exe properly. The "game" exe works fine, my controls work, and the speed and resolution are exactly what I want, but my in-game settings (making it two player and English) will not load., which I assume is to be expected since I used this specific exe. Every time I try to launch the Game Loader All RH exe, I get a black screen that has the version number in green text at the bottom. The screen closes on its own in a few seconds, or if I hit the escape key. What is bizarre to me is that on my main desktop which runs the same OS and has the required software as well, everything was working fine, but now I cannot get it to work once I tried to re install it. I’ve tried re installing many times and using different loaders, but so far nothing has worked.

I have also made an antivirus exception for the folder that contains everything.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

After tinkering and doing another reinstall this time it appears to work. The only issue I have left is that I cannot save configurations that I do in the in game test menu, and subsequently cannot enable two player mode. The game does detect my second joystick when I do the input test, but it won't save the configuration when I exit. Is there a setting I'm missing. Once this part gets sorted out, I believe it will be 100% all setup. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I got my configuration working by pasting a configuration file that I successfully saved from my desktop in the sv folder. I don't know why they aren't generating on my cabinet pc. Anyone have any ideas? I would like to be able to access the test menu and make changes at will. Thankfully all my controls and two player seem to work perfectly for now though.

Modifié par Triforce919