Aller au contenu

Game Loader All Rh

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

Invité linglang

I got a small problem with Gameloader All RH.

A few games show a grid, slightly intwined with the game graphics.

Some games shift the graphics every few screen lines.

Here a few examples, zoom in and you will see.

https://ibb.co/pyMRc05
https://ibb.co/gdKgq4x

The sides of the green button below.

The line the unicorn follows.

https://ibb.co/jyqrp0B

I see a grid over the whole screen.

Look at the background behind the windmill, you will see a "grid" which is full screen, but difficult to see on the pictures provided.

For me it is clearly visible with moving objects on screen.

(moving windmill vanes)

https://ibb.co/Zmf2KsD

I tried a few settings in GameLoader All RH, but nothing helps for me.

Did I miss something ?

NVIDIA GPU, @1360x768 60Hz, works fine for all other games, except for some Nesica / Taito games loaded with GameLoader All RH.

Well, it is better than Teknoparrot at the moment, which runs Nesica / Taito games at the wrong aspect ratio, top and bottom of screen are missing 5 - 10 percent.

Please PM me if you got a solution. 

Also post here for other people, who got the same problem.

Thanks in advance !

:very-good:

Modifié par linglang

19 hours ago, linglang said:

I got a small problem with Gameloader All RH.

A few games show a grid, slightly intwined with the game graphics.

Some games shift the graphics every few screen lines.

Here a few examples, zoom in and you will see.

https://ibb.co/pyMRc05
https://ibb.co/gdKgq4x

The sides of the green button below.

The line the horse "walks on".

https://ibb.co/jyqrp0B

I see a grid over the whole screen.

Look at the background behind the windmill, you will see a "grid" which is full screen, but difficult to see on the pictures provided.

For me it is clearly visible with moving objects on screen.

(moving windmill vanes)

https://ibb.co/Zmf2KsD

I tried a few settings in GameLoader All RH, but nothing helps for me.

Did I miss something ?

NVIDIA GPU, @1360x768 60Hz, works fine for all other games, except for some Nesica / Taito games loaded with GameLoader All RH.

Well, it is better than Teknoparrot at the moment, which runs Nesica / Taito games at the wrong aspect ratio, top and bottom of screen are missing 5 - 10 percent.

Please PM me if you got a solution. 

Also post here for other people, who got the same problem.

Thanks in advance !

:very-good:

I have a Vewlix and run at 1366x768, maybe thats the issue ? It does look like a scaling problem ..

I have this issue with Under Defeat + which runs at 1360x768 ..

Does this help ?

Invité linglang

Nothing, like does not even attempts to start the game or closes again ?

Tab Other 3 in GameLoader All RH TTX.ini settings to default and set the settings again ?

You can make screen dumps of your current settings for the game on Tab window Size, Loader Config Screenshots.

Check loader settings 2, D3D9 converter.

I hope this helps, I have also changed my video card a while back, I have not encountered the problems you have.

checked this ?

Modifié par linglang

• Team

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qwj5rqm7476zb7b/1+-+DBAC+Unlock+A+%26+B+for+TeknoParrot.rar

Change DBAC version to "Unlock A" or "Unlock B". Thanks to 1 CC
Please copy either to the "b74e8ba0fff8b4f7b32099c84f9d1c23_000" folder.
It corresponds to each language, but it seems that only English version can display all correctly.
It seems that you can not save chronicle mode.
It is temporary until the TP supports the test mode.
If it does not work properly, discard this archive to the trash and exit.

So, regarding gameloader all rh still unworking, i setted up my nesica games again, with jconfig 1.7. 

Everthing's finally fine now, the only counterpart is the lack of the upscale and video tools of gameloader all rh, but i can live and play without it^^.

A huge thank to Still for his help.

Hi guys,

I have a few quick questions...

1) Do I have to run the installer and "agree" for each and every new game I run or just have to do this once on my Windows machine?

2) When I open up the latest Loader Config launcher it flashes Loader v 3.3.3 (vUnknown installed) is this normal?

3) When I run the Launcher the game loads fine but there's a red box at the left corner of the screen - how to get rid of this? I am running at my screen's 4K native resolution

Thanks in advance.

Invité linglang

1. No,once is enough, normal install or portable installations, install configuration files in different locations. 

(portable mode in game folder .ini files)

Run GL in portable mode for games that need a specific version.

2. You installed another version of GL in the normal way, so it overwrites the files in 

C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Roaming\Game Loader All RH\ .ini (global settings for GameLoader All RH)

Install 333 again in the normal way.

3.Red box ? Never seen that !!

Modifié par linglang

10 minutes ago, linglang said:

1. No,once is enough, normal install or portable installations, install configuration files in different locations. 

(portable mode in game folder)

Run GL in portable mode for games that need a specific version.

2. You installed another version of GL in the normal way, so it overwrites the files in 

C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Roaming\Game Loader All RH

Install 333 again in the normal way.

3.Red box ? Never seen that !!

Thanks Linglang!

How do I remove GL altogether as it's broken a few of my gun games paired with the Wiimote! :-(

Cheers

Well, I can confirm that after running the GL for some reason the game has decided to no longer work with the Wiimote via Touchmote and no longer allows Xbox 360 emulation. I have tried everything no longer works and looks like it's updated something in Windows that's killed the setting.

13 minutes ago, deuceduzit said:

Does anyone know how to remove the green version number after launch of game? For some reason the version of All Rh is stuck visible at bottom of screen. (0.3.3.3)

You have to edit the settings.ini file, which will be in "Game Folder"\sv\Game Loader All RH, if you installed Game Loader portable

or in "System Drive":\Users\"Your User Name"\AppData\Roaming\Game Loader All RH

It should look like this:

[Ignore]
Warning=agree
[FileVersion]
Version=0.3.3.3
Show=0

Show=0 turns the green version number off a few seconds in the game.

Thanks for the help :very-good:

10 minutes ago, GamingRob said:

You have to edit the settings.ini file, which will be in "Game Folder"\sv\Game Loader All RH, if you installed Game Loader portable

or in "System Drive":\Users\"Your User Name"\AppData\Roaming\Game Loader All RH

It should look like this:

[Ignore]
Warning=agree
[FileVersion]
Version=0.3.3.3
Show=0

Show=0 turns the green version number off a few seconds in the game.

I can conclude that this loader works very well with NesticaLive and Taito TypeX games. Does do a descent job also with games supported by Teknoparrot but for the standalone PC games it interferes with the controllers breaking some settings so just be mindful of that but certainly a very versatile and configurable loader in my opinion. 

On 4/25/2019 at 1:14 PM, sky2310 said:

I can conclude that this loader works very well with NesticaLive and Taito TypeX games. Does do a descent job also with games supported by Teknoparrot but for the standalone PC games it interferes with the controllers breaking some settings so just be mindful of that but certainly a very versatile and configurable loader in my opinion. 

Its not designed for Windows PC games, that will be the reason its breaks things .. afaik its ArcadePC titles only, read the exe.list file for compatibility ..

Hello would anyone be able to assist me with Darius ?  I have the Darius-emuline dump but when I try and play it with gameloader (using TP newest version with controls all set up ) the game boots up but i am not able to control the game with my xbox 360 controller ? I also want to try my xarcade as well to control it . Thanks for any help out there !!!!

On 25/04/2019 at 11:44 AM, SpyderX said:

What happened to the “do not minimise option” in Other 3. I’m trying to integrate game loader launch in Launchbox/Bigbox and this causes it to lose focus at launch and exit using game startup.

DE4CBAF3-9CF1-463F-9AE2-AF398A922D4C.png

This is what Taito Type X BlazBlue - Calamity Trigger looks like for me when I launch using BigBox. I can't show you what the exit fade looks like as it doesn't work in BigBox yet.

Is this what it looks like for you when launching the games?

2 hours ago, wallmachine said:

This is what Taito Type X BlazBlue - Calamity Trigger looks like for me when I launch using BigBox. I can't show you what the exit fade looks like as it doesn't work in BigBox yet.

Is this what it looks like for you when launching the games?

Hi wallmachine, what version of launchbox/bigbox are you using?

Gameloader doesnt launch when I use LB/BB Game Startup, if I turn it off... it works.

How did you get it to at least work with startup? your not using rocketlauncher are you?

Also on exit, sometimes I get black screen... it loses focus. I believe it has something to do with gameloader minimising all windows on launch and then restoring those windows on exit.

56 minutes ago, SpyderX said:

Hi wallmachine, what version of launchbox/bigbox are you using?

Gameloader doesnt launch when I use LB/BB Game Startup, if I turn it off... it works.

How did you get it to at least work with startup? your not using rocketlauncher are you?

Also on exit, sometimes I get black screen... it loses focus. I believe it has something to do with gameloader minimising all windows on launch and then restoring those windows on exit.

BigBox 9.8-beta-6
The startup thing is broken my man ive mentioned it so hopefully it gets fixed, the more the merrier. The override feature breaks things for me so turn that off. In BigBox 9.8-beta-6 you cant have both BB & LB startup theme turned on so turn that off and only leave BigBox enabled your shutdown theme still won't work its broken in BigBox if you want it to at least work go back to BigBox 9.8-beta-5 and make sure both LB & BB set to the same theme.
I just use a batch file to point to the game.
No RL
I've included a video below of my exit without startup and shutdown its hard to tell but at the end you can see the window reappear (didn't show up in videeo)/taskbar (showed in video) I wonder if this is Game Loader not keeping the game minimised like you mentioned.
So if it was an option before maybe its somewhere in the settings.ini

Modifié par wallmachine

System: NESiCAxLive

Game: 3D Cosplay Mahjong

Just would like to confirm Is the intro audio not working in this game?

Also anyone know why the scan-lines aren't reaching the end of the right hand side? (images I upload aren't really showing well whats happening)

Untitled.jpg.eb92e90aa48cc08e8339168789dd9e5d.jpg

000001.jpg.c13ac85ae9f81d5ed42cf545f4eacfc6.jpg000003.jpg.75b2932343ca3e269313db43c2c34d31.jpg000006.jpg.a0068f612d9b6b687737ba22e45a9339.jpg000007.jpg.9a9ac47a8a10453c3fee3c2bc910a24c.jpg000008.jpg.48f1d69ad15658ce0525933a0e6441ce.jpg000011.jpg.8f0d01b3089aafd8ecd0eea82e2a4d81.jpg

Modifié par wallmachine

Hi guys. I was able to finally launch a game in GL. I was able to find the menu that allows you to remap gamepad controls, but there's a problem..... I'm using a DualShock 4 controller and as soon as I attempt to map a key, it immediately maps one of the analog triggers to the function. It keeps reading the trigger as if it's being held down repeatedly. Is this a common issue with this controller or any other controller? Are you guys able to use your controller with GLARH? Or is using a keyboard mapping tool such as Xpadder required to use controllers at the moment?