Aller au contenu

Game Loader All Rh

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

Il y a 15 heures, Pantherheart a dit :

It is as easy as this: Just click on the tab Update Rate,[....] since its realised interpolation allows connoisseurs to smack their lips appreciatively.

Thank you work very well

Modifié par 7zxkv

• Team

vf5b v5

By using the following command line option, it starts with each resolution of attached file.

-uxga
Aspect ratio 4: 3 (probably no problem)

-wvga
Aspect Ratio 5: 3 (probably no problem)

-wsvga
Aspect Ratio 16: 9 (There is a problem)

-wxga2
Aspect Ratio 21: 9 (There is a problem)

-wxga2
Aspect Ratio 48: 9 NV Surround (There is a problem)

-vga
-svga
-xga
-wxga

* In full-screen mode, please note that if you do not create a resolution that does not exist on PC side with custom resolution, it will crash.
* In window mode, please set the window size appropriately.
* Please use Game Loader after 323.
* When it does not work correctly, discard this archive in the trash box and finish.

• Team

vf5B v6

Citation

Update contents of 6
Fixed the problem of stretching by changing the in-game aspect ratio such as character selection, 2D HUD, opening video etc. to 5: 3.
With this update, 2D HUD problem was fixed with 16: 9, 21: 9, 48: 9 aspect ratio, but there are other trivial problems.
* Since there is a problem in 4: 3 in this update, please use the file in "4.3 ~" folder.
* When it does not work correctly, discard this archive in the trash box and finish.

vf5c v2

Updated contents of 2
Since I have not verified any operation, I write it based on the verification result of "Ver. B".
Fixed the problem of stretching by changing the in-game aspect ratio such as character selection, 2D HUD, opening video etc. to 5: 3.
With this update, 2D HUD problem was fixed with 16: 9, 21: 9, 48: 9 aspect ratio, but there are other trivial problems.
* When using aspect ratio 4: 3 please use the file in "4.3 ~" folder.

By using the following command line option, it starts with each resolution of attached file.

-uxga
Aspect Ratio 4: 3

-wvga
Aspect ratio 5: 3

-wsvga
Aspect Ratio 16: 9

-wxga2
Aspect ratio 21: 9

-wxga2
Aspect Ratio 48: 9 NV Surround

-vga
-svga
-xga
-wxga

* In full-screen mode, please note that if you do not create a resolution that does not exist on PC side with custom resolution, it will crash.
* In window mode, please set the window size appropriately.
* Please use Game Loader after 323.

Modifié par 7zxkv

Apologies if this has been asked/answered before, buit I have a quick question on using Game Loader with my racing cabinet.  For example, with Sega Rally 3 - Ive gotten Techno parrot to load the game and configure my G29 steering wheel with no issues, biut when i load with Game Loader, controls dont work. Is there a separate way to configure steering wheel with Game loader? 

@ fjser
I do not have a steering wheel, so I can not help you.
But it worked properly with the X360 controller.

@ eathearty 1
Is "v5" normal and "v6" crashing? .
My monitor is FullHD, but using game.exe (CRC 2E1E0C6A) for "v6" 2560x1440 will not crash (window mode).
Are you misunderstanding using game.exe for "vf5c"? .

2 hours ago, djexpert said:

@ eathearty 1
My monitor is FullHD, but using game.exe (CRC 2E1E0C6A) for "v6" 2560x1440 will not crash (window mode).

Yes V5 works i dont have any game.exe in folder for Virtua Fighter 5B i point tecknoparrot to the vf5 file inside disk0 folder and use gameloader allrh to launch it.  I hadn't set v6 to window mode so it working ok on window mode.

Untitled.png

On 2/3/2019 at 7:55 AM, cyrax3 said:

I'm new in game loader. There is a possibility to remove the "game loader all rh" number version posted in bottom screen? I love a clean screen like arcade version. Thanks for your works(sorry bad English) 

Yes, Edit the file setting.ini in c:\users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Game Loader All RH and change:

[FileVersion]
Show=0

59 minuti fa, dkeruza ha scritto:

Yes, Edit the file setting.ini in c:\users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Game Loader All RH and change:

[FileVersion]
Show=0

Thanks. Another question. Can I use this fantastic launcher with any frontend?. I use Mala and works with any emulator. But when launch "game loader all rh.exe" (or a shortcut) the game run but the frontend continues to work in the background. It is strange thing what happens only with "game loader all rh" 

2 hours ago, cyrax3 said:

Thanks. Another question. Can I use this fantastic launcher with any frontend?. I use Mala and works with any emulator. But when launch "game loader all rh.exe" (or a shortcut) the game run but the frontend continues to work in the background. It is strange thing what happens only with "game loader all rh" 

I think you should launch your games via Rocketlauncher, at least is how I do it and works perfect with Attract Mode and Launchbox/BigBox.

@7zxkv

Awesome the VF5 Gameloader patch works fullscreen at 1360 x 768.

Only one slight problem, during demo mode, when the highscore overlay is shown during the fight.

The fight scene on the background flickers intermittent to black.

A public question.

How do i get Virtua Fighter 5 C to run with RH Loader 323 and Teknoparrot 1.86 ?

There are two bin files, what to do with those extracted files , merge ?.

Thank you for any helpful information.

Il 5/2/2019 Alle 01:01, dkeruza ha scritto:

I think you should launch your games via Rocketlauncher, at least is how I do it and works perfect with Attract Mode and Launchbox/BigBox.

No solution for Mala?I have done more works on this frontend and not many time to migrate to another frontend. Your launcher is more easy, wonderful and capable then other.

On 2/3/2019 at 2:51 AM, djexpert said:

@ fjser
I do not have a steering wheel, so I can not help you.
But it worked properly with the X360 controller.

@ eathearty 1

Sorry to ask, about VF5C, but I can not figure it out myself.

But what is the correct procedure to get the two extracted bin file, files to work  with GameLoader All RH / TeknoParrot / Budgieloader ?

I extracted the files from the two bin files, but then what ?

Merge the files / folders ?

How to configure TeknoParrot / Budgieloader to run VF5 C?

It is not in the TeknoParrot list (1.86) 

Made my own xml files, would not load.

Any helpful information is appreciated.

Thank you for your time and effort.  

Modifié par linglang
proof read, added info

Good morning  !  Im having some issues with HOTD4 running teknoparrot 1.86 -Windows 10 nvidia 1080 card . It appears to be missing the graphics and all i can see is a black screen , ammo and when i get "damaged"?

Would someone be able to assist me in setting this game up correctly with game loader ?

OK, @atrain9 you asked how to get Operation G.H.O.S.T. with correctly aimed crosshairs ?

http://www.system16.com/hardware.php?id=911&gid=19331#19331

Because I do not know of a public dump of Ghost Squad.

http://www.system16.com/hardware.php?id=984&gid=18732#18732

It is a Lindbergh game, no support in TeknoParrot at the momnent.

I can post the solution as a PM back, but here, publicly .......

I got it working with keyboard and mouse, fullscreen @ 1360x768

Quote:

"

Hello Sir , Tonight I was able to finally have time and go through your tutorial and I want to say it works great !!! Thanks SOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!    

With all that being said I was wondering if you could help me with lets go jungle 3d and ghost squad ........for the life of me I am having the worst luck .......I can get them to boot up in gameloader all rh but the resolutions and crosshairs arent aligned which makes them unplayable for me .  If you have a tutorial or a working version i could try i would really love it !!!!!!     Thanks again :)"

He is talking about my tutorial about getting House of the dead 4 to run correctly with GameLoader All RH.

Let's go jungle is a Patreon only game in TeknoParrot 1.87, sorry I can not test at the moment.

Without further ado .....

(Tested on window$ 10 (1809 build /up to date) 

GameLoader All RH version 0.3.2.3

OG.png

Settings I used in GameLoader All RH.

https://ibb.co/hgqG83P

Use setting 1 and insert your monitor resolution

https://ibb.co/ySKBY5Z

Set update rate mouse cursor hide to 0 (hides the window$ mouse cursor)

Other settings where just standard.
https://ibb.co/Yj2Z12g
https://ibb.co/RD4x0VG
https://ibb.co/R9TXnm1
https://ibb.co/0VVRwpq

F1 is insert coin player 1

1 is start Player 1

F2 - F5 are to start missions 2 - 5

F6 is to show a video 

Space is skip forward the video ?

Left mouse button is shoot.

Right mouse button is action button, to switch between single shot, and burst fire.

Auto reload, no need to go off screen.

No idea if it will work with Aimtrack or other guns.

Works for me, fullscreen and crosshairs correctly aimed, without Window$ mouse overlay.

Problems on your side ?

PM, just maybe we can figure out a solution, I make no promises .....

Enjoy.

Modifié par linglang

Il y a 2 heures, linglang a dit :

OK, @ atrain9,  vous avez demandé comment obtenir l'opération GHOST avec un réticule correctement orienté?

http://www.system16.com/hardware.php?id=911&gid=19331#19331

Parce que je ne connais pas de décharge publique de Ghost Squad.

http://www.system16.com/hardware.php?id=984&gid=18732#18732

C'est un jeu de Lindbergh, pas de support dans TeknoParrot pour le moment.

Je peux poster la solution en tant que PM, mais ici, publiquement .......

Je l'ai obtenu avec le clavier et la souris, plein Ă©cran @ 1360x768

[...]

Tu peux aussi jouer avec ce jeu au pad avec Xpadder

Modifié par 7zxkv

Thanks for all the great work on here and special thanks to Lemon for his tutorial on HOTD4!!      I am able to set up the game like described in tutorial and it works but the only problem on my end is my lightgun(AIMTRAK) is not firing (trigger doesnt respond). I can move the crosshair with the lightgun though just cant shoot or use grenades!!!   I am am using newest demulshooter as well !!!  if anyone could assist to help me and a few others having issue:)  Thanks friends !!

Linglang , great tutorial ! I was able to get the game setup and working with demulshooter in the background!!!!  If anyone can help out on this ----  My lightgun will work its just that the aim/crosshair are off !   Is there a way to align the crosshairs so i dont have to play with the lightgun at an offset to shoot straight ??  Thanks :)  

Modifié par 7zxkv
evites de reprendre un texte entier, c'est visuellement chiant

Thanks for all of the updates DJexpert really appreciate it. Do you have a version for Teknoparrot 1.87 in the works so that we can have fullscreen in vf5c and Grid. Also I meant to ask if the new versions for teknopaqrrot games can install as portable as this option is greyed out for me in the latest versions. I have all my other nesica and ttx games running portable and it is superb. Thanks once again for your great work

Modifié par fire10

1 hour ago, fire10 said:

Thanks for all of the updates DJexpert really appreciate it. Do you have a version for Teknoparrot 1.87 in the works so that we can have fullscreen in vf5c and Grid. Also I meant to ask if the new versions for teknopaqrrot games can install as portable as this option is greyed out for me in the latest versions. I have all my other nesica and ttx games running portable and it is superb. Thanks once again for your great work

Portable should work ok, or at least it does with the very latest version of GameLoaderALLRH and TP ...

I don't know Why, but with Gameloader, I can't configure Razer Hydra neighter Steam controller to work with shooter games. Anyone know about this issue?

2 hours ago, fire10 said:

Hey Dj expert would you be able to add Lets Go Jungle full screen and Virtua Fighter 5 C full screen to your next All RH Loader please, thankyou mate awesome work Virtua Fighter 5 B is incredible with your fix

try this.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/77e5z1u0evep51t/324_-_201902152200_(RAR5).rar

Since I am not a Patreon supporter, when there is a problem I need to wait until the TP becomes public.

• Team
Update contents of 324
· Supported Virtua Fighter 5 C.
* The executable file name is "vf5".
* When it does not work properly, it is necessary to wait for this game to become public.

· Supported Lets go jungle.
* The execution file name is "lgj_final".
* When it does not work properly, it is necessary to wait for this game to become public.

· Supported Project Diva.
* Execution file name is "diva.exe".

· Other bug fixes fixed.
· Please make Language.ini the default.
· Run Game Loader Installer.exe.
· If you do not operate properly, discard this Loader in the trash can and exit

+ http://www.mediafire.com/file/0y60sqb9btro596/Outrun2+SP+Car+Shadow+Fix+(3840x2160).rar

Modifié par 7zxkv

Il y a 15 heures, djexpert a dit :

try this.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/77e5z1u0evep51t/324_-_201902152200_(RAR5).rar

Since I am not a Patreon supporter, when there is a problem I need to wait until the TP becomes public.

Hi, you can verify why steam controller and Razer Hydra doesn't work with gameloader?

Has anyone been able to get the newest demulshooter to hook for HOTD4 in gameloader ? I have it up and running with mousefix and demulshooter in background but my aimtrak won’t fire when I use the trigger ??? Just curious if anyone can help me out with that maybe I’m doing something wrong ??? Thanks  

@ sagaopc
The Game Loader uses various Wrappers, but it may affect the input system besides the image quality of the game.
Please consider other ways not using Game Loader.

@ atrain 9
I do not have a USB Lightgun, so I can not answer about Demulshooter.
By the way, when I use "HOTD4_MouseFix.exe" I use TP 1.82 X-Mas Special (it will not work on the latest TP).

Il y a 7 heures, djexpert a dit :

@ sagaopc
The Game Loader uses various Wrappers, but it may affect the input system besides the image quality of the game.
Please consider other ways not using Game Loader.

@ atrain 9
I do not have a USB Lightgun, so I can not answer about Demulshooter.
By the way, when I use "HOTD4_MouseFix.exe" I use TP 1.82 X-Mas Special (it will not work on the latest TP).

Eureka!!!!! I do Razer Hydra works with gameloader allRH!!!! it's so simple! I think it's work to steam controller and DS4 too

1- put MotionCreator (I think it's Steam and DS4windows too) to run in admin mode

2- choose BudgieLoader.exe to profile start (Steam controller will be gameloader AllRH.exe)

it's done!

15 hours ago, atrain9 said:

Has anyone been able to get the newest demulshooter to hook for HOTD4 in gameloader ? I have it up and running with mousefix and demulshooter in background but my aimtrak won’t fire when I use the trigger ??? Just curious if anyone can help me out with that maybe I’m doing something wrong ??? Thanks  

HOTD4 is still beta and needs abit of work. the trigger is the start button but you have to stop and start the game a few times for it to kick in, should get sorted evenyually