Aller au contenu

Game Loader All Rh

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

hey all, trying to get ford racing running through game loader, have downloaded fordracing.exe from page 1 but when i run the gameloader prog it says please run game loader version of fordracing.exe, that's what i'm running 

again, any help would be appreciated :)

thanks

getting the same error for sega rally 3

Modifié par EmuAl

1 hour ago, emulor said:

Use Let's Go Island 3D

No problens with screen and Lightguns with this version

The reason LGI and Golden Gun crosshair's are not in sync is because both games have been stretched for full screen so there crosshairs are out of sync slightly. Both will be fine once a full screen patch comes out.

Modifié par SOYABEAN

hey all,

trying to get guilty gear running through game loader via teknoparrot, but game quits after 2 minutes with timeout error

saying game window did not start properly or are you using an incompatible exe?

exe is from teknoparrot dumps

again any help will be appreciated   
thanks

Modifié par EmuAl
it keeps removing text from my questions ... game is guilty gear

2 hours ago, emulor said:

Gameloader can't hide Golden Gun crosshair (I dont like play with it :-) ).

Tecknoparrot hide it with crosshair patch and run fullscreen perfect.

For sync crosshair, demulshoot do the excelent job ;-)

The demulshoot webpage has all the remove cross hair patches on its first page (I removed the Let's go Island crosshair with patch from there)

I can't get demulshooter to work

Modifié par SOYABEAN

2 hours ago, EmuAl said:

hey all,

trying to get guilty gear running through game loader via teknoparrot, but game quits after 2 minutes with timeout error

saying game window did not start properly or are you using an incompatible exe?

exe is from teknoparrot dumps

again any help will be appreciated   
thanks

teknoparrot dumps? is there a page? 

I installed the game last night from a download from here (there are new links on first page of this post) 

I always name the  game folder and the exe file the same as the xml name in teknoparrot, other then that you could try unticking windowed or free play and see if that helps

Modifié par SOYABEAN

Regarding the mouse as gun issue on let’s go island and golden gun - I’m not too bothered about the mouse pointer and crosshair being unaligned but this affects how far right of screen my crosshair goes. On both games on teknoparrot it only reaches two thirds of the screen (left to right). Any fixes without me having to buy aimtraks!

20 hours ago, SOYABEAN said:

teknoparrot dumps? is there a page? 

I installed the game last night from a download from here (there are new links on first page of this post) 

I always name the  game folder and the exe file the same as the xml name in teknoparrot, other then that you could try unticking windowed or free play and see if that helps

...got the same issue and already reported to DJExpert while ago , he said it's kinda rare and it shouldn't happen...

it seems that no others apart the both of us has experienced it...

in the other hand the game works perfectly without ALLRH... at least it's an option!

There are some people who are misunderstanding, so I supplement it.
For example, in the case of Guilty Gear, special characters are used for window classes.
If these are Japanese OS, the problem does not occur, but if it is OS other than Japanese it will cause problems due to garbled characters. (Timeout error)
There are probably similar defects in several other games.
Please report when there is a game where timeout error occurs.
We will fix Guilty Gear next time.

EDIT

game loader.rar

Modifié par djexpert

4 hours ago, djexpert said:

For example, in the case of Guilty Gear, special characters are used for window classes.
If these are Japanese OS, the problem does not occur, but if it is OS other than Japanese it will cause problems due to garbled characters. (Timeout error)

yes djexpert, that works perfectly now :) many thanks again for the help you provide :very-good:

8 hours ago, dex77 said:

...got the same issue and already reported to DJExpert while ago , he said it's kinda rare and it shouldn't happen...

it seems that no others apart the both of us has experienced it...

in the other hand the game works perfectly without ALLRH... at least it's an option!

I always take out all the RH stuff and any config add-ons before I run it through Teknoparrot. I only just realised I can get clean versions of all the games using megadownloader. All those wasted hours trying to get games to work and now there is not enough time in the day to keep adding stuff lol.

I still can't get Music gungun 2 or silent hill to play no matter what I do so it must depend on your hardware.

Modifié par SOYABEAN

21 hours ago, djexpert said:

EDIT

game loader.rar

Domo arigato DJ, now works perfectly, you rock!!

For getting in the comfortable position to enjoy one of the best technical outcomes the RingWide Version of Let's Go Island can be forced into - which, in fact, means the doubtless delights of having a Widescreen plus a Crosshair that is in sync with your mouse pointer at the same time -, just have a look at my Game Loader All RH setup I am using for this game. Hope you'll hit the bull's eye with those settings, too, so to speak.

[Window Size]
Full screen mode

[Update Rate]
[Update rate Mouse Cursor Hide]
-Enabled
-Leave "ms" untouched (blank)

[Loader Mode]

[Loader Settings 3]
Window Resolution (blank)
Full (Wide-) Screen resolution as desired
AA mode as wished
Expansion Filter as wanted
Keep Aspect Ratio: On
Forced Aspect Ratio: On (16:9)

11 hours ago, Pantherheart said:

For getting in the comfortable position to enjoy one of the best technical outcomes the RingWide Version of Let's Go Island can be forced into - which, in fact, means the doubtless delights of having a Widescreen plus a Crosshair that is in sync with your mouse pointer at the same time -, just have a look at my Game Loader All RH setup I am using for this game. Hope you'll hit the bull's eye with those settings, too, so to speak.

[Window Size]
Full screen mode

[Update Rate]
[Update rate Mouse Cursor Hide]
-Enabled
-Leave "ms" untouched (blank)

[Loader Mode]

[Loader Settings 3]
Window Resolution (blank)
Full (Wide-) Screen resolution as desired
AA mode as wished
Expansion Filter as wanted
Keep Aspect Ratio: On
Forced Aspect Ratio: On (16:9)

This looks ace - would you be able to post the full set of config screens? 

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Pennywisekrueger:

This looks ace - would you be able to post the full set of config screens? 

It wasn't until now that I became aware of EmuAl's post and his screenshots from last Friday, using pretty much the same Game Loader setup like I do. Except that I turned on Fullscreen, 16:9 mode at a resolution of 1366x768p and Bicubic interpolation for a sharper image, together with slightly different Mouse Cursor Hide settings.

Modifié par Pantherheart

How do you uninstall game loader. My friend can get install 309 over his 298, nothing happens and when he tries to run 309 exes it does nothing ? If he removes folder from app data and tries 309 installer nothing happens ?

any help would be great 👍 

I uninstalled Game Loader All RH (303) once. For doing that, I simply clicked on Game Loader Installer.exe, then followed by the Uninstall button. But something inside tells me your friend's problem won't be solved THAT easily... ;-)

I’m baffled - let’s go island runs fine in teknoparrot but I can’t move cursor to the right of screen. I can fix this in game loader but the game crashes shortly after the opening scene with the standard error screen!?! Any ideas? I’ve followed the screenshots above and the game looks and plays perfect for about 60 seconds but crashes every time!

10 hours ago, Pennywisekrueger said:

I’m baffled - let’s go island runs fine in teknoparrot but I can’t move cursor to the right of screen. I can fix this in game loader but the game crashes shortly after the opening scene with the standard error screen!?! Any ideas? I’ve followed the screenshots above and the game looks and plays perfect for about 60 seconds but crashes every time!

Lets go island runs fine without RH loader or any add-ons, the only problem was the crosshair was not in sync with your gun,best way to solve that is too remove the crossshair. There is no problem with lets go island 3d for some reason.  

Modifié par SOYABEAN

• Team

why do you use lets go Island with bugs when Lets go island 3D have not ???????

Please use only lets go island 3D, no bugs and this is a 1080p version.

hey all, does Elevator Action Death Parade work on amd, gets past taito and physx screens but keeps crashing at loading game screen ?

and far cry arcade too get to map screen, choose map crashes the game ?

Modifié par EmuAl

Hi,

I'm trying to play BlazBlue Continuum Shift but after a black screen and a few white screen flickers, I get the error that the "executable was terminated" telling m to disable Bluetooth etc. I've tried multiple settings in the config and have tried deleting the TTX ini file and reverting it to defsult to no avail.

Getting this on both Continuum Shift games

Please help.

18 hours ago, xstrike9999 said:

Hi,

I'm trying to play BlazBlue Continuum Shift but after a black screen and a few white screen flickers, I get the error that the "executable was terminated" telling m to disable Bluetooth etc. I've tried multiple settings in the config and have tried deleting the TTX ini file and reverting it to defsult to no avail.

Getting this on both Continuum Shift games

Please help.

Have you tried just using the game exe, I was having problems with blazblue games and game loader and eventually just tried the game exe and it worked fine without any game loader in there, I use game loader for 99 % of the games, just not blazblue nesica ones.

15 hours ago, EmuAl said:

Have you tried just using the game exe, I was having problems with blazblue games and game loader and eventually just tried the game exe and it worked fine without any game loader in there, I use game loader for 99 % of the games, just not blazblue nesica ones.

Yes. That just straight up gives me an I/O error [not an actual error generated by the exe, it just says I/O error in the middle of the screen] for both games :(

I can exit out of Continuum Shift 1 after that by pressing ESC but Continuum Shift 2 becomes unstable when I press that and I have to end it with the task manager

Modifié par xstrike9999

4 hours ago, xstrike9999 said:

Yes. That just straight up gives me an I / O error [not an actual error generated by the exe, it just says I / O error in the middle of the screen] for both games :(

I can exit out of  Continuum Shift 1 After That by pressing ESC goal Continuum Shift 2 Becomes unstable when i press That and I have to end it with the  task manager

I take it your using the exes from the front page of this forum ?

No, I'm using the Launchbox No Intro pack that I've downloaded. I'll give exes from the forum a try as well.

Nope. Didn't work. 

Some games I have are working fine. Like SFIV AE, KOF XII, KOF XIII works with the game.exe but not with Game Loader. But all BlazBle games give me the I/O error with game.exe and the "executable was terminated" error with Game Loader. I've tried different versions of Game Loader as well. 

I'm running Windows 10 but running them in compatibility mode for 7 or XP doesn't work either.

Modifié par xstrike9999

Mine work fine, I got downloads from this site, try a different download see if it works, I’m on win 10 and I don’t think I have a my compatability options set, will check later but all blazblue games work, nesica without game loader and ttx with game loader.

Modifié par EmuAl

3 hours ago, xstrike9999 said:

I got a few games to work but most of them are still giving me the same error. The persona 4 games run long enough just to show me the text for coin input and then crash with "executable was terminated"

have you got all the necessary files installed

*************************** Minimum requirement ********************* ******
.NET 1.1
.NET 4.5 or higher
com0com
DirectX Offline Installer | http://www.mediafire.com/file/lth3858phaaw7xk/Direct_X_Offline_Installer.rar
VC ++ 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017 Redistribution Package (x86)

did you try the files i sent to you in the PM ?

Modifié par EmuAl