Aller au contenu

Game Loader All Rh

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

• 2 semaines après...

hey all, i am having a problem loading some games, I am using Game Loader 309 and almost all of them work with this great tool but here's my questions.

1 in taisen gimmick 5, when the loader tab "Other 2" is set to automatic startup i get this error (see Image), if i turn it off the game works, is there any way to get the Mahjong Board to work correctly ?

2 in Half Life 2, i get full screen but there is no control when i load game through Game Loader 309 but loading the game through the exe i can use xpadder for control but cant get full screen, can game loader and xpadder work together ?

thanks for any help you can give with this. game loader is awesome :)

000001.jpg

5 hours ago, EmuAl said:

hey all, i am having a problem loading some games, I am using Game Loader 309 and almost all of them work with this great tool but here's my questions.

1 in taisen gimmick 5, when the loader tab "Other 2" is set to automatic startup i get this error (see Image), if i turn it off the game works, is there any way to get the Mahjong Board to work correctly ?

2 in Half Life 2, i get full screen but there is no control when i load game through Game Loader 309 but loading the game through the exe i can use xpadder for control but cant get full screen, can game loader and xpadder work together ?

thanks for any help you can give with this. game loader is awesome :)

000001.jpg

Because the window class of THG 5 uses Japanese, if it is OS other than Japanese it garbled.
We will fix it by next time by another method.

I am sorry, I do not understand well.

EDIT

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cz7z3a0oo4o19co/1_-_Taisen_Hot_Gimmick_5_for_Game_Loader_All_RH.rar

https://mega.nz/#!MsVTECYJ!eqg5iSX96mdgkyf6XFBIYUvUX4mUmEY1ic4gE7X8oMg

Modifié par djexpert

2 hours ago, djexpert said:

Because the window class of THG 5 uses Japanese, if it is OS other than Japanese it garbled.
We will fix it by next time by another method.

I am sorry, I do not understand well.

EDIT

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cz7z3a0oo4o19co/1_-_Taisen_Hot_Gimmick_5_for_Game_Loader_All_RH.rar

https://mega.nz/#!MsVTECYJ!eqg5iSX96mdgkyf6XFBIYUvUX4mUmEY1ic4gE7X8oMg

hey djexpert,

thanks for the reply and after trying the new files, it works (the mahjong board is there) but the window\game closes after pressing some buttons with the mouse ?

i dont know if your french or japanese so heres question 2 in translator style.

2 dans Half Life 2, je reçois en plein écran mais il n'y a aucun contrôle lorsque je charge un jeu via Game Loader 309 mais en chargeant le jeu via l'exe, 
je peux utiliser xpadder pour le contrôle, mais pas en plein écran.

2 Half Life 2で2、私は全画面が表示されますが、Game Loader 309でゲームをロードするとコントロールがありませんが、exeでゲームをロードします。xpadderをコントロールに使用できますが、全画面表示できません。
Hāfuraifu 2 de 2, watashi wa zen gamen ga hyōji sa remasuga, Game rōdā 309 de gēmu o rōdo suru to kontorōru ga arimasenga, e~e de gēmu o rōdo shimasu. Xpadder o kontorōru ni shiyō dekimasuga, 
zengamenhyōji dekimasen

44 minutes ago, djexpert said:

As far as I tried, HL2 control problems and THG5 closing problems will not occur. (English version Windows 7 x64 virtual machine)
HL2 works with mouse and keyboard.
Also, I do not use Xpadder, so I do not know.

yes it does work :) my bad, i had mahjong board & touch panel selected, after switching to mahjong board only, it works fine :) i run win 10 64 bit in case it matters for anyone else.

i will investigate further the controls in HL2, 

many thanks for the fix :bravo:

Modifié par EmuAl
added more info

18 hours ago, EmuAl said:

yes it does work :) my bad, i had mahjong board & touch panel selected, after switching to mahjong board only, it works fine :) i run win 10 64 bit in case it matters for anyone else.

i will investigate further the controls in HL2, 

many thanks for the fix :bravo:

I installed the English version of Windows 10 in the virtual machine.
There is no problem even if you select THG 5 Mahjong board & touch panel.
Your PC and Game Loader are not compatible, so give up.
I'm sorry.

47 minutes ago, djexpert said:

I installed the English version of Windows 10 in the virtual machine.
There is no problem even if you select THG 5 Mahjong board & touch panel.
Your PC and Game Loader are not compatible, so give up.
I'm sorry.

lol don't be sorry, it does work if i select mahjong board only :)

i guess things get lost in translation :P 

again many thanks for your time and for the fix :)

i have another question

my version of otomedius loads fine but no keyboard buttons work at all ? any ideas

17 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

lol don't be sorry, it does work if i select mahjong board only :)

i guess things get lost in translation :P 

again many thanks for your time and for the fix :)

i have another question

my version of otomedius loads fine but no keyboard buttons work at all ? any ideas

For Otomedius 2007 please edit "GGG.o9tuff.config".
For Otomedius 2008 please edit "key.config".
When using Game Loader, you can use keyboard emulation of Pad.ini.

3 hours ago, djexpert said:

For Otomedius 2007 please edit "GGG.o9tuff.config".
For Otomedius 2008 please edit "key.config".
When using Game Loader, you can use keyboard emulation of Pad.ini.

many thanks again :) got otomedius working now :very-good:

For those who are having difficulty getting Operation GHOST to work correctly in fullscreen and own monitor resolution, I leave here a little help.

(adapt the paths and filenames for your need)

Resolution 1680x1050, nvidia card and lightgun

If you are using Rocketlauncher, go to PCLauncher Module folder and put in you_system_name.INI:

[Operation G.H.O.S.T.]
Application=E:\Sega Ring\Operation G.H.O.S.T\Game Loader All RH.exe
PreLaunch=E:\Sega Ring\Operation G.H.O.S.T\OG.bat
PreLaunchMode=run

For lightgun use demulshooter, config it for you lightgun port and create a OG.BAT with line:

DemulShooter.exe -target=ringwide -rom=og 

In GameLoaderALL config select:

2q0nih2.jpg

2v0emat.jpg

dmseth.jpg

33bmg4y.jpg

hwelgh.jpg

16gjqcw.jpg

2hs7n0n.jpg

rbz6sm.jpg

2chtj84.jpg

30cveav.jpg

@WildWolf

We all made mistakes, and if I made a mistake to answer a question asked on the topic "Teknoparrot Loader (v1.53 HF) | Arcade PC", giving a help (above) to solve the problem on the wrong topic, I apologize for this, but as a moderator you are, instead of having deleted the solution, you should have moved it to the correct topic. I think the forums are to help and not consider a help as an offline topic.

hey there all, i had blazblue CF working before and when i try to load it now, i get stuck at this screen. (see image)

i'm using jconfig to control and gameloader 309 to load.

in jconfig i have tried with and without cryptserver option, i have tried cryptserver utility running seperately and cryptserver batch prog (which uses txac.key)

i have 302510.key in game folder and txac.key in game folder

still can't get past the screen, i don't know if its a .key problem but thats my thinking.

any ideas ?

it's the same deal for blazblue chrono phantasma

any help would be appreciated

thanks

Modifié par EmuAl
added more info

5 hours ago, EmuAl said:

hey there all, i had blazblue CF working before and when i try to load it now, i get stuck at this screen. (see image)

i'm using jconfig to control and gameloader 309 to load.

in jconfig i have tried with and without cryptserver option, i have tried cryptserver utility running seperately and cryptserver batch prog (which uses txac.key)

i have 302510.key in game folder and txac.key in game folder

still can't get past the screen, i don't know if its a .key problem but thats my thinking.

any ideas ?

000001.jpg

it's the same deal for blazblue chrono phantasma

any help would be appreciated

thanks

There was no problem with the English version of Windows 10 x64 virtual machine. (BBCF v1.20, v1.30 BBCP)

If you are JConfig you'd better ask a question with 1CC Discord.
There are a lot of arcade experts.

14 hours ago, djexpert said:

There was no problem with the English version of Windows 10 x64 virtual machine. (BBCF v1.20, v1.30 BBCP)

If you are JConfig you'd better ask a question with 1CC Discord.
There are a lot of arcade experts.

after trying everything i can think of and getting some help on discord, i ran the cryptserver program and then the game.exe and BBCF loads fine and plays good, i guess something on my system doesn't work with Gameloader and BBCF and Jconfig, all other games load fine through Gameloader, so i don't know whats going on with it.

thanks again djexpert for your help

i have another question, Psychic force 2012 won't load anymore, getting cannot support fullscreen error, how to make it load in a window in gameloader, i've tried many options but it doesn't put it in a window

again any help would be appreciated

have got it in a window but still says "cannot support full screen" running exe on its own has same effect, so its the game trying to open full screen not game loader ?

any ideas anyone ? 

Modifié par EmuAl
added more info

4 hours ago, EmuAl said:

i have another question, Psychic force 2012 won't load anymore, getting cannot support fullscreen error, how to make it load in a window in gameloader, i've tried many options but it doesn't put it in a window

again any help would be appreciated

have got it in a window but still says "cannot support full screen" running exe on its own has same effect, so its the game trying to open full screen not game loader ?

any ideas anyone ? 

There was no problem with the virtual machine. (Windows 10 x64 English)
The resolution of Psychic Force 2012 is 1280 x 768, but did you try the low resolution mode (640 x 480)? .
If the resolution does not exist on the PC, an error will occur.
And I can not help you any more.
When you stop using Game Loader it will be freed from the problem.

11 minutes ago, djexpert said:

There was no problem with the virtual machine. (Windows 10 x64 English)
The resolution of Psychic Force 2012 is 1280 x 768, but did you try the low resolution mode (640 x 480)? .
If the resolution does not exist on the PC, an error will occur.
And I can not help you any more.
When you stop using Game Loader it will be freed from the problem.

yes thanks for that lol, i'm not asking for your help, i am asking for help from anyone who can help :P 

don't release your program if you don't want people to use it ?

i tried the resolution you said, it don't work, running the game2.exe works intermittently and the game runs at super speed. i guess it's just one that doesn't work.

thanks again djexpert

Modifié par EmuAl

12 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

yes thanks for that lol, i'm not asking for your help, i am asking for help from anyone who can help :P 

don't release your program if you don't want people to use it ?

i tried the resolution you said, it don't work, running the game2.exe works intermittently and the game runs at super speed. i guess it's just one that doesn't work.

thanks again djexpert

I have told end users to refrain from using Game Loader so far.
However, the idea of not releasing Game Loader was surprising.
I think that it is a very interesting opinion.
Thank you for your precious opinion.

1 minute ago, djexpert said:

I have told end users to refrain from using Game Loader so far.
However, the idea of not releasing Game Loader was surprising.
I think that it is a very interesting opinion.
Thank you for your precious opinion.

why tell people not to use it tho, it works great mostly and it helps to play games people wanna play. 

I am confused why you tell people not to use it, i think its awesome like i said before,

alright you don't want to spend all day helping people, that's fair enough but people can still ask for help on here ?

15 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

why tell people not to use it tho, it works great mostly and it helps to play games people wanna play. 

I am confused why you tell people not to use it, i think its awesome like i said before,

alright you don't want to spend all day helping people, that's fair enough but people can still ask for help on here ?

This is my way.
That's all.

ok i respect your way, i will find another way to ask other people for help :) if i ask for more help on here, you don't have to reply, that's what forums are all about, so we can all help each other :) 

6 hours ago, EmuAl said:

Search in GameLoader VSYNC option and enable it and try.