Aller au contenu

Game Loader All Rh

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

Il y a 17 heures, anx10us a dit :

awesome news, please let me know if I can help with testing ...

Updated to 307.

https://mega.nz/#!F0swCICZ!5DUSP6AUG9C_v_sKSm_zktcPyTlSma9FQW4bFZvuRjE

Update contents of 307
- Incomplete portable mode was added.
* Please use "Other 3" tab "Portable mode" when using.
* For games with portable mode enabled, copy Game Loader Installer.exe to the game folder and execute it. (You can delete it after installation)
* For games with portable mode enabled, the files installed in the game folder will be used.
* For games with portable mode enabled, the title bar of Game Loader Config.exe is "Portable Mode".
* When you disable portable mode again please uninstall with Game Loader Installer.exe in the game folder.
* In Portable mode, only files installed by Game Loader Installer.exe are eligible.
* If it does not work properly, please disable "portable mode".

· Add an unused character to School of Ragnarok.
* Please use "Loader setting 1" tab "Unlock unused character" when using.
* If the opponent is an unused character, it probably will not load normally.

· When School of Ragnarok's "60 FPS mode" is enabled, it was easy to generate a stutter in the window mode, so it was fixed.
· Add some items to exe list.txt.
· Please make Language.ini the default.
· Other bug fixes fixed.
· If you do not operate properly, discard this Loader in the trash box and finish.

Modifié par 7zxkv

On 7/2/2018 at 2:27 AM, djexpert said:

Awesome,. tested and working, brilliant work as ever, thanks.

I do have a question, is there a way to have tecknoparott loader individual settings ?

The reason I ask is that if I use GameLoader for tecknoparott games I can only use one version of TP,  if I ever change the TP UI folder in the config it changes it for all instances that use and version of gameloader, I can only assume its a globally held value ..

I'd like to be able to use gameloaderallrh portable and be able to use different version of TecknoParott for each game ...

I'd be interested to know if this is possible ..

Modifié par anx10us

Hello, if anyone could help me I would appreciate it. I use Game Loader for TTX, Sega Rings and NESiCAXLive. They all work properly except the NESiCAxLive. When I exit a NESiCAxLive game the loader exits to my desktop then my frontend pops back up. When my frontend pops back up, it is frozen until I click it with my mouse. TTX and Sega rings when I exit the frontend is right there and fully functional. Am I doing something wrong? The version I am using is 2.8.2

• Team
il y a 4 minutes, MarkstallioN a dit :

Hello, if anyone could help me I would appreciate it. I use Game Loader for TTX, Sega Rings and NESiCAXLive. They all work properly except the NESiCAxLive. When I exit a NESiCAxLive game the loader exits to my desktop then my frontend pops back up. When my frontend pops back up, it is frozen until I click it with my mouse. TTX and Sega rings when I exit the frontend is right there and fully functional. Am I doing something wrong? The version I am using is 2.8.2

dude are you making fun of me ? really ? Do you want a ban or ?

look at the top you have a all RH 307 link ? maybe are you blind ?

Try this and maybeif you have problems we ll try to understand...

Modifié par WildWolf

Il ne demande pas où il peut trouver la dernière version... Il semble juste avoir un problème avec son frontend qui ne se remet pas en fenêtre active après avoir lancé un jeu Nesica avec AllRH. Je ne vois pas ce qu'il y a de mal à demander de l'aide, t'as du mal comprendre ;)

10 minutes ago, Houb said:

He does not ask where he can find the latest version ... He just seems to have a problem with his frontend that does not return to active window after launching a Nesica game with AllRH. I do not see what is wrong with asking for help, you have trouble understanding;)

Thank you. I figured it out. There was a tab under my NESiCAxLive section of rocketlauncher that says, "Restore Frontend On Exit". I just clicked the restore option and it works like every other gaming system.

On ‎2018‎年‎7‎月‎2‎日 at 8:16 PM, anx10us said:

Awesome,. tested and working, brilliant work as ever, thanks.

I do have a question, is there a way to have tecknoparott loader individual settings ?

The reason I ask is that if I use GameLoader for tecknoparott games I can only use one version of TP,  if I ever change the TP UI folder in the config it changes it for all instances that use and version of gameloader, I can only assume its a globally held value ..

I'd like to be able to use gameloaderallrh portable and be able to use different version of TecknoParott for each game ...

I'd be interested to know if this is possible ..

Updated to 308.

https://mega.nz/#!Ig0khYpA!GP4nmVZgJsgYZoYUC0bXqOUCvfdniOEndZuHIM-j3Rw

37 minutes ago, djexpert said:

Amazing and tested and working, brilliant ;-)

Update contents of 308
- We made TeknoParrot correspond to "portable mode".
* When using, please enable "portable mode", then select the folder containing any TeknoParrotUi.exe from the "Loader setting 1" tab "Select folder".
* TeknoParrot will be able to register for each game.
* Perhaps it supports TeknoParrot v1.20 or later.
* If it does not work properly, please disable "portable mode".

Modifié par anx10us

8 hours ago, djexpert said:

Tested it on a few RingEdge Games with Teknoparrpt folder set and portable,  FordRacing,  Guilty Gear XX Core Accent Plus R, Lets Go Island 3D, OutRun 2 and Virtua Tennis 4 runs perfect A+++++ just asking if there is a way to hide mouse in game with this.

27 minutes ago, eathearty1 said:

Tested it on a few RingEdge Games with Teknoparrpt folder set and portable,  FordRacing,  Guilty Gear XX Core Accent Plus R, Lets Go Island 3D, OutRun 2 and Virtua Tennis 4 runs perfect A+++++ just asking if there is a way to hide mouse in game with this.

Which game shows the mouse cursor ?

Hi Djexpert, thankyou for the added portable mode in Game Loader RH I have wanted this for some time. One problem though. When I try to make an .iso out of a game folder imgburn is unable to copy the hidden RH Loader folder into the iso for some reason. I have "show hidden files and folders" enabled but it doesnt show in the folder but Imgburn knows its there. I like to make isos sop that I can mount them using rocketlauncher. Would you be able to expalin how to do this. Regards Fire10

1 hour ago, fire10 said:

Hi Djexpert, thankyou for the added portable mode in Game Loader RH I have wanted this for some time. One problem though. When I try to make an .iso out of a game folder imgburn is unable to copy the hidden RH Loader folder into the iso for some reason. I have "show hidden files and folders" enabled but it doesnt show in the folder but Imgburn knows its there. I like to make isos sop that I can mount them using rocketlauncher. Would you be able to expalin how to do this. Regards Fire10

I installed Imgburn and tried it.

000001.jpg.baea56f50e4073d3dfb6aa2a3ce84968.jpg

2 hours ago, bucksoverfame said:

Can someone upload from 296 to recent on Mega? Other links not working for me, can’t play SOR. Thanks in advance!

The links on page one are working fine, why do you need from 296 to most recent, the most recent version rh308 should be good enough ?

7 hours ago, anx10us said:

The links on page one are working fine, why do you need from 296 to most recent, the most recent version rh308 should be good enough ?

They won't download for me. And the most recent won't install the files. Do I need to delete TTX.ini in appdata and reinstall the newest version? 

4 hours ago, bucksoverfame said:

They won't download for me. And the most recent won't install the files. Do I need to delete TTX.ini in appdata and reinstall the newest version? 

Good question, no harm in trying, i would in fact rename the ttx.ini file just in case. Make sure you are running the installer in a supported game folder, afaik the installer only works if it recognises a supported game executable, i've been caught out by that before ...

2 hours ago, anx10us said:

Good question, no harm in trying, i would in fact rename the ttx.ini file just in case. Make sure you are running the installer in a supported game folder, afaik the installer only works if it recognises a supported game executable, i've been caught out by that before ...

I'll see later on when I'm home. 

FR

Salut tout le monde, j'ai mis à jour GL ALL RH à 308 et je l'utilise avec les jeux sur l'interface d'EmulationStation. Le jeu s'ouvre et fonctionne normalement, mais quand je ferme le jeu, je me rends compte que le frontend est également fermé. Est-ce que quelqu'un a traversé ça? Une idée de comment utiliser le chargeur sans fermer le frontend?

Utiliser dans Windows 10 (mis à niveau)
J'utilise ttx_config2.0 (qui mappe le bouton x orb du contrôleur Xbox360 pour quitter le jeu comme le fait ESC, JvsEmu ne le fait pas)

EN

Hi everyone, I've updated GL ALL RH to 308 and I'm using it along with the games on the EmulationStation frontend. The game opens and runs normally, but when I close the game I realize that the frontend is closed too. Has anyone gone through this? Any idea how to use the loader without closing the frontend?

Use in Windows 10 (upgraded)
I use ttx_config2.0 (which maps the x orb button of the Xbox360 controller to exit the game as ESC does, JvsEmu does not do this)

BR

Oi pessoal, eu atualizei o GL ALL RH para 308 e o estou usando junto com os jogos no frontend EmulationStation. O jogo abre e roda normalmente, mas quando eu fecho o jogo percebo que o frontend está fechado também. Alguém passou por isso? Alguma idéia de como usar o loader sem fechar o frontend?

Uso no Windows 10 (atualizado)
Uso o ttx_config2.0 (que mapeia o botão x orbe do controle do Xbox360 para sair do jogo como o ESC faz, o JvsEmu não faz isso)

2 hours ago, Dreamerguy said:

FR

Salut tout le monde, j'ai mis à jour GL ALL RH à 308 et je l'utilise avec les jeux sur l'interface d'EmulationStation. Le jeu s'ouvre et fonctionne normalement, mais quand je ferme le jeu, je me rends compte que le frontend est également fermé. Est-ce que quelqu'un a traversé ça? Une idée de comment utiliser le chargeur sans fermer le frontend?

Utiliser dans Windows 10 (mis à niveau)
J'utilise ttx_config2.0 (qui mappe le bouton x orb du contrôleur Xbox360 pour quitter le jeu comme le fait ESC, JvsEmu ne le fait pas)

EN

Hi everyone, I've updated GL ALL RH to 308 and I'm using it along with the games on the EmulationStation frontend. The game opens and runs normally, but when I close the game I realize that the frontend is closed too. Has anyone gone through this? Any idea how to use the loader without closing the frontend?

Use in Windows 10 (upgraded)
I use ttx_config2.0 (which maps the x orb button of the Xbox360 controller to exit the game as ESC does, JvsEmu does not do this)

BR

Oi pessoal, eu atualizei o GL ALL RH para 308 e o estou usando junto com os jogos no frontend EmulationStation. O jogo abre e roda normalmente, mas quando eu fecho o jogo percebo que o frontend está fechado também. Alguém passou por isso? Alguma idéia de como usar o loader sem fechar o frontend?

Uso no Windows 10 (atualizado)
Uso o ttx_config2.0 (que mapeia o botão x orbe do controle do Xbox360 para sair do jogo como o ESC faz, o JvsEmu não faz isso)

Please tell me all process names of the front end.

EDIT

I understood the cause of the problem.
The front end window class is "SDL_app".
This is the same window class as NESICA's "Exception", so closing the frontend when GameLoader ends.
I will look for other solutions by next time.

Modifié par djexpert

Hi all, anyone manage to setup 2nd player for operation ghost? Want to play with a friend. Thx

16 hours ago, djexpert said:

Please tell me all process names of the front end.

EDIT

I understood the cause of the problem.
The front end window class is "SDL_app".
This is the same window class as NESICA's "Exception", so closing the frontend when GameLoader ends.
I will look for other solutions by next time.

Thanks for the reply dj expert !!! At least I do not think I'm messing with the loader configuration.

I got a palliative, I'm using a program called keeprun64, it restarts the frontend immediately when the loader closes.

6 hours ago, bucksoverfame said:

If I wanted to load a Namco or Sega ring game without GameLoader, what exe do I use and from what version of Teknoparrot? Adding it to RocketLauncer to boot from Hyperspin? GameLoader doesn't work on MachStorm unless, I'm putting in the wrong place? Could someone help me out? 

In theory just user the latest version of TP, typically the exe is in the root of the game directory, some games its further down the directory structure ... its usually fairly easy to find ...

53 minutes ago, anx10us said:

In theory just user the latest version of TP, typically the exe is in the root of the game directory, some games its further down the directory structure ... its usually fairly easy to find ...

If I was using RocketLaucher, what's the .exe to load the emulator? I know game.exe will boot it. o like MachStorm, if i was trying to boot it through Hyperspin, what would go in the first line on the module? 

Hi guys, and thanks for the support in first place :very-good:, only I have a question, when I used GL All rh with Ultra Street Fighter IV, after two or three minutes of gameplay, the game closes and one frame said this: "time out error (game.exe), waited for two minutes, but the game did not start properly or you are starting a game not supported by game loader". how can I solve it or I shouldn't use the loader for this game? Thanks for the attetion.

thgrn.jpg

Modifié par RIKARIO

Il y a 15 heures, RIKARIO a dit :

Hi guys, and thanks for the support in first place :very-good:, only I have a question, when I used GL All rh with Ultra Street Fighter IV, after two or three minutes of gameplay, the game closes and one frame this, how can I solve it or I shouldn't use the loader for this game?

i don';think gameloader all RH supports ultra SFIV, the game runs fine without, just use jconfig for keys, gameloader when supported should enable better aliasing etc ...

Modifié par 7zxkv

• Team

· Supported Ultra Street Fighter IV. Thanks 1CC
* Execution file name is "game.exe".
* Copy "iDmacDrv32.dll" to the game folder. (You can use dummy data)
* For the output of "iDmacDrv32.dll" and "JConfig.exe" used with Game Loader, please press the "Loader setting 1" tab "Output of iDmacX" button.
* Please change "NESiCA, TYPE X high resolution mode" for change of high resolution mode / low resolution mode. (High resolution mode 1280 x 720, low resolution mode 640 x 480)
* Please use "3 - Ultra Street Fighter IV FullHD UHD & Remove Offline Icon & Message (RAR 5)" to change the resolution and hide the NESICA offline icon.
* Corresponds to the hot key "P key pause", "right click pause / frame advance" function.

· When "LoaderMode = 0" is set, "Software TnL Windows10 RS1 fix" was applied to Raiden 3 of Nesica version.
* Please use this game with heavy low specification PC.

- Fixed a bug that Emulation Station would end at Game Loader end.
· Add some items to exe list.txt.
· Other bug fixes fixed.
· If you do not operate properly, discard this Loader in the trash box and finish.

hi all,

i test the game : Nitroplus Blasterz , in ALLRH 309

game are ok , loader 3+6 , nesica icon ect

but in the game starts well, then I select the 3 combatants and nothing next

why ? thanks for help guys ;-)

je cherche aussi dic32.dll 

do you have dic32.dll , this for test game : space invaders ;-)

ok for dic32 : --> https://mega.nz/#!cddzzBCS!GGAp0LhoZX7HwX8VdJGRa5VHuYlAYZcoaHZ-LM-Ld78

Modifié par totoff28

Hello, i discovered this nice software and i'm playing with it a bit, especially ssf4ae. After my "test" done on my w10 computer, i prepared a second computer for my 31khz cabinet, under w7. I downloaded the last version of game loader all rh (309) and when i'm playing street fighter, after 10 seconds the game quit himself. I dont know how, because i'm not pressing any key on my keyboard and i even disabled the hotkeys but still the same thing... Tried with mode 0 & -1 and still the same... I tried blazblue and i was able to do a fight without anything wrong so i dont understand... Maybe that's the 309 version ? I was on v296 on my other pc. Thank you for your help.

Je devrais parler en français en fait ahah, avec la sortie de usf4 je vais tenter de comprendre comment le lancer donc faites comme si je n'avais rien dit :timide:

Modifié par Potch

ttx_config2.0.exe

has a bug that cannot differciate between the l2 trigger states.

with no button pressed it sees the x axis at -1000 with it press it registers at +1000

but cannot tell difference with ps4 pad ds4 v2

Capture.PNG