Aller au contenu

Game Loader All Rh

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

Just set LoaderMode = 6, please disable "change internal resolution" of "Loader setting 2" tab.
In 2D games, the picture quality should be better than the original resolution.
You can also use FXAA if necessary.
Take a screenshot of the game and check the resolution.
Please stop using Game Loader when there is dissatisfaction in image quality.
Do not excessive expectation for it and Game Loader.
Thank you for valuable opinion.

I have some problems with Samurai Spirits Sen: the game works (using 3+6 as recommended, or also 1) but randomly crash after a minute or two. Is just random, it can happen on the attract mode, character screen or in-game. Boots with ttx_monitor but not with JVSEmu. Using jvs_loader.exe works without crashes but with some serious graphical problems (most characters doesn't have hair, Nakoruru doesn't have eyes and is very creepy lol). Any help?

1 hour ago, Hayama said:

I have some problems with Samurai Spirits Sen: the game works (using 3+6 as recommended, or also 1) but randomly crash after a minute or two. Is just random, it can happen on the attract mode, character screen or in-game. Boots with ttx_monitor but not with JVSEmu. Using jvs_loader.exe works without crashes but with some serious graphical problems (most characters doesn't have hair, Nakoruru doesn't have eyes and is very creepy lol). Any help?

Is it a problem even if LoaderMode = 2 or 3 and SoftwareTnL is enabled? .
To use it and JVSEmu, you need to disable "CreateThread for Joysticks" of JConfig.exe.
Since Game Loader uses multiple D3D Wrappers, there is a problem that trouble is likely to occur.
I hope the problem will be resolved.

hace 3 horas, djexpert dijo:

Is it a problem even if LoaderMode = 2 or 3 and SoftwareTnL is enabled? .
To use it and JVSEmu, you need to disable "CreateThread for Joysticks" of JConfig.exe.
Since Game Loader uses multiple D3D Wrappers, there is a problem that trouble is likely to occur.
I hope the problem will be resolved.

Sadly yes, still crash. The same with JVSEmu: I disabled "CreateThreads for Joysticks" on JConfig and I just got a white screen. Thanks anyway :(

I'm having a problem running Operation Ghost, It can boot into the game. However the graphics are washed out and only the keyboard of enter/return key is working. Any help would be great in setting up properly?

• Team

et le changelog du coup:

· We made temporary support to School of Ragnarok. Thanks to emuline and 1 cc.
* Please prepare yourself for iDmacDrv64.dll and JConfig.exe.
* Please be sure to enable "sv patch" of JConfig.exe.
* Hide the offline icon of NESICA at game startup.
* In addition, please use "1 - School of Ragnarok Remove Offline Message" when you want to hide "Can not use NESiCA now" when NESICA is valid.
* To change the resolution and frame rate, please set it from "Loader setting 1" tab.
* When you activate 60 FPS, game startup time is shortened to about half.
* You can not do anything other than the above.

· Added function to synchronize internal resolution to Let's Go Island 3D.
* When using, please switch "Loader setting 1" tab "Synchronize 3D internal resolution".
* When synchronized, the image quality improves because it synchronizes with the specified resolution.
* When disabled, the default 3D internal resolution "1024 x 512" of the game side is used, so the picture quality will degrade.
* However, the ranking display during the game and the staff roll are displayed normally.

- "Gundam dual monitor mode" was added to Gundam Spirits of Zion.
* When using, please enable "Window Size" tab "Gundam Dual Monitor Mode".
* If you enable this mode, please use game.exe for Dual Screen.
* It is really boring function.
* Setting Movie http://y2u.be/moR6z7fGDjg

· We made interim support to TeknoParrot 's Lindbergh.
* After Burner Climax please copy it to the folder with "abc".
* In Initial D 4 Export please copy it to the folder with "id4.elf".
* Please copy it to the folder where "Jennifer" exists in Outrun 2 SP.
* Window size "Setting 0" maximizes the aspect ratio to 16: 9 in all games.
* To change the desktop resolution in the window mode, enable the "window size" tab "monitor resolution".
* After Burner Climax has an edit box for changing the resolution on the "Loader setting 1" tab.
* Please use uploaded "1 - After Burner Climax FullHD UHD (There is a problem)".
* OpenGL does not support flexible window size change like Direct3D, so remember it well
* There is nothing that Game Loader can do except the above.

- Game Loader Config.exe "Loader setting 2" tab "Black screen correction" has been added to "Anisotropic filtering New".
* It may be correctable by enabling it when the D3D 8 series game becomes black screen.
* In this PC, we confirmed the correction with Chaos Breaker, Giga Wing, Homura, Shikigami III, FnF, FnF Drift. (Win10 RS4 x 64)
* There may be games that become black screens besides the above.

· Game Loader Config.exe "Loader setting 1" tab "Restricting the amount of movement of the mouse" has been adapted to full screen mode.
- Added "Open TeknoParrot folder" button on Game Loader Config.exe "Loader setting 1" tab.
· DDR was mapped to LoaderMode = 1.
- Although registry values of NESICA were purposely deleted so far, they are not deleted.
· When creating a new TTX.ini in the D3D 8 series game, it fixed a problem that crashes at game startup.
· Fixed a bug that the mouse cursor was not hidden when Let's Go Island 3D was started in full screen mode.
· Fixed a bug that NESiCA's Capcom fighting system game had crashed.
· Fixed some bugs in Pad.ini in hotkey mode.
· Partially changed default value of TTX.ini.
· Execute Game Loader Installer.exe to update the file.
· Add some items to exe list.txt.
· Please make Language.ini the default.
· Other, fixed defect fixes.
· If you do not operate properly, discard this Loader in the trash box and finish.

1 hour ago, spiderzsoft said:

why you dont make winxp supported

Can not you ask a more specific question? .
Which game does the problem occur? .
What kind of error is displayed? .
Does the problematic game work properly when not using Game Loader? .
I am currently installing Windows XP on my virtual machine.
Run the problematic game and check it.

26 minutes ago, spiderzsoft said:

actually i have 2 arcade games machine in my room which just supported winXPE + ppjoy PCB circuit so all Taito, Nasica games also some tekno games testing on arcade cabinet

I have not heard of things you own.
I'm asking what games cause problems.
Please give details.
Otherwise, I lose the meaning of installing XP on virtual machine.
Can not you understand the translation in Google translation? .
If so, I can not communicate, so I will finish with this.
I'm sorry.

Hi,

Thanks for the update 306

Just a quick question, when i installed All RH Gameloader 306 all my previous games stopped working (previously version 304).

Is this normal or is there something i am doing wrong ?

Do I have to go and change every single game and config to version 306 ? EXAMPLE I had many games running Gameloader 304 perfectly, but as soon as i installed 306 they no longer work.

Any info appreciated.

Thanks again

2 hours ago, cataclysm67 said:

Hi,

Just a quick question, when i installed All RH Gameloader 306 all my previous games stopped working (previously version 304).

Do I have to go and change every single game and config to version 306 ? EXAMPLE I had many games running Gameloader 304 perfectly, but as soon as i installed 306 they no longer work.

Any info appreciated.

Thanks again

I think you are not wrong.
Can I upload the game TTX.ini? .
I will test it with my PC.

3 hours ago, cataclysm67 said:

Hi,

Any info appreciated.

Thanks again

I've just checked and I have the same, I assume something changed in 306 that has changed a registry key ? or config file ? needed universally by all versions of the gameloader ..

Installer from 306 --> gameloader 305 / gameloader 306 are ok

Installer from 306 --> gameloader 303 not working

Installer from 306 --> gameloader 302 not working

TTX306.ini

TTX305.ini

TTX303.ini

TTX302.ini

Files in Game Loader Installer.exe are always updated for each Version.
The file is deleted or added.
And GameLoader will always run after searching all the installed files.
This is one way to avoid problems.
I judged it difficult to maintain compatibility with the past version.
I'm sorry.

@djexpert

Hi Dj,

I'm having a problem with GGXXACP with the release 305 and still with 306,

basically if I leave the game running in demo mode it crashes after a couple of minutes giving this message:

"Time Out Error (GGXXACP_RE2.exe) ... Waited for two minutes but the game did not start properly Or you are starting a game not supported by Game Loader"

I was wondering if you are aware of this or if I'm the only one encountering this bug, I'm on Win10 X64 using an Nvidia card ( set loader 6, full screen on, TP window mode off),

the game runs fine with TP actually and I had no crashes whatsoever... Since I deeply love your work and I prefer to use AllRH could you please let me know if it's something you can fix?

Thank you very much in advance and keep up the good work, you damn rock!!

Modifié par dex77

8 minutes ago, djexpert said:

I'm sorry.

So to be clear, if we move to a new version and use the installer with that version we have to update every single older version installed ? 

In my case thats some 50+ games that have to be changed each time ...

42 minutes ago, dex77 said:

@djexpert

Hi Dj,

I'm having a problem with GGXXACP with the release 305 and still with 306,

basically if I leave the game running in demo mode it crashes after a couple of minutes giving this message:

"Time Out Error (GGXXACP_RE2.exe) ... Waited for two minutes but the game did not start properly Or you are starting a game not supported by Game Loader"

I was wondering if you are aware of this or if I'm the only one encountering this bug, I'm on Win10 X64 using an Nvidia card ( set loader 6, full screen on, TP window mode off),

the game runs fine with TP actually and I had no crashes whatsoever... Since I deeply love your work and I prefer to use AllRH could you please let me know if it's something you can fix?

Thank you very much in advance and keep up the good work, you damn rock!!

It is a strange problem.
LoaderMode = 6, I set it to full screen, but my PC does not have problems.(Win10 x64 rs4, Nvidia)
One reason why the timeout error occurs is that the window class on the game side may have been changed.
Is CRC of GGXXACP_RE2.exe "DA859F08"? .
Do other people have problems? .

43 minutes ago, anx10us said:

So to be clear, if we move to a new version and use the installer with that version we have to update every single older version installed ? 

In my case thats some 50+ games that have to be changed each time ...

You only need to run Game Loader Installer.exe only once, you do not need to copy it to the game folder.
Also, when copying "Game Loader All RH.exe" and "Game Loader Config.exe" to each game folder, you can easily copy it by creating a batch file.
Either way it is troublesome. I'm sorry.

54 minutes ago, djexpert said:

You only need to run Game Loader Installer.exe only once, you do not need to copy it to the game folder.
Also, when copying "Game Loader All RH.exe" and "Game Loader Config.exe" to each game folder, you can easily copy it by creating a batch file.
Either way it is troublesome. I'm sorry.

Please don't apologise, its an awesome tool, you clearly are very talented, if you say this is how it needs to be then that how it is ... i always assumed it was a bug, good to know now why it does this. Keep up the good work

Thanks

1 hour ago, djexpert said:

It is a strange problem.
LoaderMode = 6, I set it to full screen, but my PC does not have problems.(Win10 x64 rs4, Nvidia)
One reason why the timeout error occurs is that the window class on the game side may have been changed.
Is CRC of GGXXACP_RE2.exe "DA859F08"? .
Do other people have problems? .

No bro, it shows only "Time Out Error (GGXXACP_RE2.exe)" and no code after, here a screen cap

IMG_7769.JPG.9b6429620b803ea5d30ee093517c6eef.JPG

I forgot to mention that I'm using a macbook pro with bootcamp but this is basically the only game among all the compatible titles that shows this error, 

everything else runs super good and smooth...

another detail i can give you is that I'm not using any front-end to run the game and I've set the screen to 1920x1080 directly from the Nvidia settings

instead of using the native resolution in order to avoid scaling... 

Anyway, Thank you so much for the quick reply and if no one else is having the same issue it's ok, the game runs fine with TP,

I just wanted to make sure if it was something that could be fixed easily...

PS

by the way... I totally agree with anx10us, you r damn talented!!

Modifié par dex77

3 hours ago, undertheradar said:

What is the recommended version of TeknoParrot to use with the latest RH when needed?

You will need to read the release notes, RH only works with a few TP games, no reason not to use the latest version, each new version has the features of the previous.

1 hour ago, shakuza123 said:

GameLoader after 296 doesn't work for me, how do I update? Do I have to remove the AppData file? To get it updated? 

try the latest version, inside the .zip/.rar there is an rh installer, run this ...

On 6/27/2018 at 3:34 PM, djexpert said:

I'm sorry.

Why don't you extract the install files to the game folder instead? This way there would be no problems with running multiple versions of your loader as the install would be portable.

The problem comes because the installer files are extracted to the %APPDATA% folder and thus they are shared between all Game Loader installs, a portable solution would work better imo.

49 minutes ago, ssj said:

Why don't you extract the install files to the game folder instead? This way there would be no problems with running multiple versions of your loader as the install would be portable.

The problem comes because the installer files are extracted to the %APPDATA% folder and thus they are shared between all Game Loader installs, a portable solution would work better imo.

Although I forgot to mention, Game Loader Installer.exe is more than just adding and deleting files.
Even if it is the same size file that exists in the same folder of the installation destination, different patched files may be copied.
In different versions, some LoaderMode and games cause problems such as crashing.
The Game Loader is incomplete and we do not consider the end user's convenience at all.
Finally, although the previous Game Loader was portable, it was abolished because the file size got bigger and it takes time to execute.

14 hours ago, djexpert said:

Although I forgot to mention, Game Loader Installer.exe is more than just adding and deleting files.
Even if it is the same size file that exists in the same folder of the installation destination, different patched files may be copied.
In different versions, some LoaderMode and games cause problems such as crashing.
The Game Loader is incomplete and we do not consider the end user's convenience at all.
Finally, although the previous Game Loader was portable, it was abolished because the file size got bigger and it takes time to execute.

I understand that, but what I mean is make the installer use "%GAMEFOLDER%\Game Loader All RH" instead of "%USERDATA%\Game Loader All RH" this way there is absolutely no issue between using different loader versions for each game because the install files will all be kept inside the game folder and will always match the installer version. If you update the loader for that particular game you will of course need to re-run the installer. File size is irrelevant, I mean it's only a few MBs so who cares, I think portability would be way more important than saving a few MBs per game.

5 hours ago, ssj said:

I understand that, but what I mean is make the installer use "%GAMEFOLDER%\Game Loader All RH" instead of "%USERDATA%\Game Loader All RH" this way there is absolutely no issue between using different loader versions for each game because the install files will all be kept inside the game folder and will always match the installer version. If you update the loader for that particular game you will of course need to re-run the installer. File size is irrelevant, I mean it's only a few MBs so who cares, I think portability would be way more important than saving a few MBs per game.

I'm inclined to agree, i'd be happy to have 40 different GameLoaderAllRH installations at 50MB each, each one individually setup, rather than a single installation that means . i have to update all the game folders every time.

i appreciate the work you have done so far, its great, please let us know if any of this feedback is helpful ?

Guess it's time to start learning machine code then ? ...

If a tree was blocking the path to my destination I wouldn't stare at it & whinge..

Modifié par orio1

8 hours ago, ssj said:

Added incomplete portable mode.
If it is after 307 it will be possible to mix with different GameLoader.
Please wait without expectation.
Sorry if it does not work properly.

46 minutes ago, djexpert said:

Added incomplete portable mode.
If it is after 307 it will be possible to mix with different GameLoader.
Please wait without expectation.
Sorry if it does not work properly.

awesome news, please let me know if I can help with testing ...

44 minutes ago, mambila2001 said:

Latest W10 update seems to have broke Game Loader again for me. Installer loads fine but the 2 others just won't

Check you virus scanner settings, make sure these files are excluded, i'm pretty sure i'm on the latest version of Windows and they work fine ...