Aller au contenu

Game Loader All Rh

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

• Team
Il y a 1 heure, JimmyZ a dit :

Does anyone have a more recent version of Game Loader to share?

nope cause this App is dead for a few years. Game Over

• 4 semaines après...
19 hours ago, stanleyyeh0205 said:

I applied AMD shader fix to Sega Race TV but it still doesn't work. May I know what other things I can try?  By the way, even if i used 1080p drive.elf, the loading screen is still a tiny 640*480 screen. Any fix to this one too?

The shader fix is for AMD GPU
also if you have updated driver then some older games won't work since AMD updated their opengl drivers.
This game still loads for me on AMD GPU but the screen is completely white with only small areas visible, other lindbergh games don't work at all.

1 hour ago, EmuAl said:

The shader fix is for AMD GPU
also if you have updated driver then some older games won't work since AMD updated their opengl drivers.
This game still loads for me on AMD GPU but the screen is completely white with only small areas visible, other lindbergh games don't work at all.

Thanks for the clarification. May I know which AMD driver works with Lindbergh games?

4 hours ago, stanleyyeh0205 said:

Thanks for the clarification. May I know which AMD driver works with Lindbergh games?

AMD 22.7.1 driver has major OpenGL optimizations

i would hazard a guess at anything prior to this

Does anyone have a backup of gameloader all rh v367 or earlier? I need to try something with demulshooter but 368 and over closes the process when it detects it. The first page links for old versions are all dead.

Est-ce que quelqu'un aurait un backup de gameloader all rh v367 ou plus ancien? Les liens de la première page sont morts et j'ai besoin d'un version plus ancienne pour tester quelque chose avec demulshooter.

Thank you!/Merci!

*****Update I found a 365 version floating around on my cab and everything works. The goal was to use gameloader all rh as the launcher for Gundam Spirit of Zeon, and add bezels to the game screen as any other method doesn't work*****

Modifié par glx

2 saat önce, glx yazdı:

Does anyone have a backup of gameloader all rh v367 or earlier? I need to try something with demulshooter but 368 and over closes the process when it detects it. The first page links for old versions are all dead.

Est-ce que quelqu'un aurait un backup de gameloader all rh v367 ou plus ancien? Les liens de la première page sont morts et j'ai besoin d'un version plus ancienne pour tester quelque chose avec demulshooter.

Thank you!/Merci!

*****Update I found a 365 version floating around on my cab and everything works. The goal was to use gameloader all rh as the launcher for Gundam Spirit of Zeon, and add bezels to the game screen as any other method doesn't work*****

https://mega.nz/folder/o0xx1JYJ#y9TAJva8NLuEja_owIl28Q

• 3 semaines après...
  • 2 semaines après...
  • 2 mois après...

Hi all, not sure if anyone here encounter a random 'executable was terminated' popup error whenever I tried to use GameLoaderRH to launch some selected Sega RingEdge 2 titles such as Under Defeat HD+. No issues however when launching any Taito Type X games though. Tried both using GameLoaderRH that config controls using TeknoParrot and RConfig, but still no avail. Also granted Admin privilege to GameLoaderRH.exe file.

image.png.c6444d574fe8915a7f6318ae01bb212f.png

My GameLoader RH config for RingEdge 2 titles like

image.png.223dc632f9465b986280c33c8e5d7949.png

image.png.a83a09270a1e7d25cc7d5f94b88ac5ee.png

• 3 semaines après...

"Otomedius 2007              | otomedius.exe      | Copy otomedius_save.exe to sv folder"

I'm not sure I understand this, should I copy the original exe to the sv folder and rename it to otomedius_save.exe?

On 8/5/2018 at 3:38 PM, djexpert said:

For Otomedius 2007 please edit "GGG.o9tuff.config".
For Otomedius 2008 please edit "key.config".
When using Game Loader, you can use keyboard emulation of Pad.ini.

Can someone explain me how to configure the controls for Otomedius? In my case the game is working with keyboard (left-right-up-down) and x/c to shot. In my gamepad only works button A to shoot ingame. I run the game with gameloader ALL RH.

I always have this issue. I achieved get it work with rocketlauncher and joy2key but after a reinstall win10, the issue is back and joy2key doesn't work after triple config check. Is there anyway to permanently fix this? According with djexpert comment it is necesary to edit GGG.o9tuff.config (I assume I have 2007 version since key.config is not in the folder). I tried to understand Keyboard emulation inside Gameloader but I don't understand the relation between gamepad, keyboard, the hex codes in GGG.o9tuff.config and the codes that generate the scan code tool. Completely lost. 

Please, if someone can explain

• 1 mois après...
  • 3 semaines après...
On 8/11/2023 at 5:15 AM, Hadiyan said:

Hey huys I have problem with Operation Ghost. the games it's extremely fast fowarding? Any solution for my problem? Thank you.

Limit your fps to 60, and If that's still fast then try 30

Modifié par ssphaneuf

4 hours ago, Hadiyan said:

Hello, I have new problem on different games. Why everytimes I start ghost squad Evolution it always crash down. anyone have same problem or solution? Thank you.

Hello

still wip 

and just ignore the guy below👇 he clearly 

has no idea what’s the correct answer

Modifié par Frank1

31 minutes ago, Frank1 said:

Hello

still wip 

you were better off telling em u dont know that game was added to teknoparrot (TeknoParrot 1.0.0.275) it is now 1.0.0.1073 saying its a wip is just something people say when they dont have a clear answer am i wrong?

Modifié par RetrnArcGamer35

2 hours ago, Hadiyan said:

Hello, I have new problem on different games. Why everytimes I start ghost squad Evolution it always crash down. anyone have same problem or solution? Thank you.

You try to load it with GL ?

Not supported afaik.

Afaik Ghost Squad Evolution is linux based and only TP supports that. 

• 1 mois après...
En 29/3/2019 a las 10:11, a4apples93 dijo:

RH loader testing on PC games.... 000002.jpg

also i can change screen resolution with RH.... I would use RH for all PC games :ennuyeux:

Hello, I've been looking for the game of SUBWAY SURFERS for some time, I just saw that it was also in this section of the forum, but the link is down, I wonder if you could share the link again?

I would appreciate it haggard! 

• 2 mois après...
  • 2 mois après...
Le 21/03/2019 à 09:01, a4apples93 a dit :

once again extremely thanks to you for response me... all this things are very useful for me. i think ahk gui only works on emulators. when i try this on Microsoft or PC games then that is not working. only game run but text overlay not showing.

there is a Subway Surfers game.  i made a Launcher for arcade system.
so try this...

1. Desktop resolution must be :  1024 x 768
  2. Game Run by Launcher.exe
  3. Game  resolution must be :  1024 x 768
  4. Click on Play...
  5. when Game Start press 0 key (display time overlay)
  6. press 5 key for Coin
  7. press 1 for increase time
  8. press Esc for exit

Download

https://mega.nz/#!fAw3VSab!MZCD9_CSo1SJQiUCRKBD41ENxvmSiJ5BsylwC-ieN_7

Note: i used direct 9 dll for overlay. it works only direct 9 games. but i want to overlay text in any games like your RH loader... so please try your RH loader on this game. if your RH loader showing v.0.3.2.8 in this game (Subway Surfers) its mean we don't need any API Directx 9 10 11 etc..

sorry for bad English

Hi guys, I was looking at this post and came across this game, but the link is offline, does anyone have this file to make available please? thank you all.

Le 21/03/2019 à 09:01, a4apples93 a dit :

• 4 mois après...

Hello,

I have a problem with Gameloader RH when launching the taito type x and nesica games.

Before, everything worked fine now I find myself in front of a black screen.
  I'm using version 379. I stopped my antivirus but nothing works.

I have an RX6700 with the latest drivers installed.

Can anyone help me?
THANKS