Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Mobile Suit Gundam: Spirits Of Zeon (Taito Type X+)

lokofer

Messages recommandés

On 6/30/2023 at 11:23 AM, cor094 said:

No problem! - emuline seems to compress/reduce the size of image attachments, so here they are in a .zip that should prevent that....well, it won't let me attach it because the limit is 33kb?, so here's a link - https://www.mediafire.com/file/4ai3linmf2oxut5/SOZ_Bezels.zip/file

TY....Works Great...)

• 4 mois après...
On 7/5/2023 at 3:58 PM, Frank1 said:

After last tp update

the trigger fixed 

the start and using a bomb both inputs

too sensitive and needs a few pressing to work

but the game is pretty much playable

i would say unplayable, you need to hold buttons for too long and for everything, the melee attack is basically impossible to do with proper timing.

Modifié par lezzi87

3 hours ago, lezzi87 said:

i would say unplayable, you need to hold buttons for too long and for everything, the melee attack is basically impossible to do with proper timing.

the only way i can get it to play right is going into my NVidia control panel and set my refresh rate to 60Hz anything over that the game glitches. I don't think it's working in game settings

• 2 mois après...
  • 2 semaines après...
Le 25/02/2024 à 13:26, nosoucy62 a dit :

thanks team teknoparrot !

works perfectly with all rawinputs

Tu arrives a crediter? moi meme avec la derniere MAJ j'arrive pas a ajouter de credit!

all you have to do is turn off vsync (in loader and graphics control panel) and the keys are responsiveness are totally fixed

Modifié par Gtguy

11 hours ago, Gtguy said:

all you have to do is turn off vsync (in loader and graphics control panel) and the keys are responsiveness are totally fixed

tried what you suggested but still the same

using tp with rawinput 

freeplay-the start button,bomb inputs etc not responsive

can you show photos of the settings you used for tp?

Uncheck - FPSLimitEnable in TP and turn off vsync.  Use Fraps to check your framerate, it is not well over 60 then you do not have vsync off.  

Also try rawinput for General Input API.

Modifié par Gtguy

Galaya, there is one more thing you can try which has a good chance to work.  I am using the dgvoodoo D3D9.dll in the Gundam directory.   Make sure you are using that and turn off vysnc there too.  I just tested and without dgvoodoo I get the lag!  Also with dgvoodoo you can force antialiasing with TP which makes for much better graphics.    And with standalone it works to force higher resolutions.  

I tried what you said aswell and sticky buttons still, or they don't work, or multiple presses, also haven't been able to do melee attack, but perfect standalone either just launching exe, or gameloader, haven't tried with the new jconfig, but I will stick with standalone 

19 minutes ago, joe555 said:

I tried what you said aswell and sticky buttons still, or they don't work, or multiple presses, also haven't been able to do melee attack, but perfect standalone either just launching exe, or gameloader, haven't tried with the new jconfig, but I will stick with standalone 

ditto here also...it never worked right with tp...

So basically with a clean dump 

using tp as others wrote above

there's input lag

using freeplay

all inputs:

start

main trigger

using grenades

using bigger bombs

weapon slash 

reload

@PockyWitch can you add anti aliasing option