Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Aliens: Extermination (Global VR)

sonic323

Messages recommandés

50 minutes ago, argonlefou said:

Of course, and they already are in the sorce code (look at the top, at the end of variables declaration) :

protected const int _P2_X_Offset = 0x0556B1C0;

protected const int _P2_Y_Offset = 0x0556B1C4;
protected const int _P2_BTN_Offset = 0x0556AFD4;

Ah yes you are right sorry, I did not notice. Great will add keyboard support for two players (my arcade control is ipac working as a keyboard...), and share it later today.

12 hours ago, argonlefou said:

And as I said, be free to do anything with it ;)

Done thanks. Here is the link of the source + .exe supporting keyboard for two players:

P1: Left/Right/Up/Down/LShift/Z/X

P2: D/G/R/F/W/I/K

Speed can be changed with -keyboardspeed=value

Is farcry still the debug version as I gave up on that or is it fixed now?

Does anyone know how to exit Aliens Extermination. Im running it through rocketlauncher and would like to be able to exit it and mouse enabler at the same time but currently have to use Task manager which is very frontend unfriendly :-( Thankyou guys for any help

XInput is a standard (based on Xbox 360 joypad) which is different than older "DirectInput" standard (old joypads)

For far cry,  you need to play with real XInput devices or XInput compatible devices (Dual Shock with emulated drivers, old joypad with XInput emulated driver if possible, etc...)

The mouse_enabler is just one of the way to simulate an Xinput device for the game (out of your mouse)

2 minutes ago, fire10 said:

Does anyone know how to exit Aliens Extermination. Im running it through rocketlauncher and would like to be able to exit it and mouse enabler at the same time but currently have to use Task manager which is very frontend unfriendly :-( Thankyou guys for any help

Far cry is still buggy as hell and can't be played "seriously" (just my opinion)

Modifié par argonlefou

9 minutes ago, fire10 said:

Press 5 and 6 at the same time, or make an AHK script.

3 minutes ago, LEGEND80 said:

5 and 6 together just brings up the game menu, not exits to desktop. Tried a lot of permutations around this and only ever got the menu.

Sorry it was 1 and 2 at the same time. Really sorry, it happened by accident to me the first time and just remembered things wrong.

Modifié par ducon2016

Le 04/01/2018 à 01:29, argonlefou a dit :

Here's a quick dirty app to play the game with a mouse :

1)Run this "Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe"

2)Run the game (aliens dehasped.exe)

3)Only the first time, go to Test Menu then : SYSTEM TEST MENU > GUN TEST & CALIBRATE then push 1P START to run calibration

4)Enjoy the game

Left Mouse Button : Trigger

Right Mouse button : FlameThrower

Middle Mouse button : Grenade

Aliens_MouseEnabler.zip

Somebody tell me where is "aliens dehasped.exe"?

On 1/12/2018 at 8:41 AM, LEGEND80 said:

That doesn't work either....  :(

Yes apologies again. I just tried again and it did not work for me either. I must have had a zombie AHK script running or something. I solved it for me with a simple AHK  script:

Run, "C:\PC\aliens\DATA\aliens dehasped.exe"
WinMinimize , Aliens: Extermination - Mouse
WinWait, GLUT
WinActivate, GLUT

Escape::
    Process,Close,aliens dehasped.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "aliens dehasped.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

$5::LControl

Salut, je n'y comprend rien....

Est ce que quelqu'un peu juste me dire si ce jeu est maintenant directement jouable sur win10? (Sans vm)

La vm m'interesse pas.

Le jeu si. 😁

5 hours ago, ginzu said:

Salut, je n'y comprend rien....

Est ce que quelqu'un peu juste me dire si ce jeu est maintenant directement jouable sur win10? (Sans vm)

La vm m'interesse pas.

Le jeu si. 😁

Oui tu peux jouer sans VM. Cherche les posts de Harry, il y a un nouvel executable avec  aliens dehasped.exe qui marche sans VM: http://www.emuline.org/topic/778-arcade-pc-aliens-extermination-working-global-vr/?do=findComment&comment=23063

Modifié par ducon2016

Il y a 2 heures, ducon2016 a dit :

Oui tu peux jouer sans VM. Cherche les posts de Harry, il y a un nouvel executable avec  aliens dehasped.exe qui marche sans VM: http://www.emuline.org/topic/778-arcade-pc-aliens-extermination-working-global-vr/?do=findComment&comment=23063

Aaah merci ducon2016!

Oui j'avais vu ça mais j'arrivais pas a comprendre si il se jouait sans vm.la majeur partie du topic est en anglais.

C'est super! Je test des que  possible alors. 😊

Le 2018-01-14 à 06:38, ducon2016 a dit :

Yes apologies again. I just tried again and it did not work for me either. I must have had a zombie AHK script running or something. I solved it for me with a simple AHK  script:

Run, "C:\PC\aliens\DATA\aliens dehasped.exe"
WinMinimize , Aliens: Extermination - Mouse
WinWait, GLUT
WinActivate, GLUT

Escape::
    Process,Close,aliens dehasped.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "aliens dehasped.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

$5::LControl

Great!

Would this also work for the "Farcry - Paradise Lost"?

Cant get the focus back in HyperSpin after exit in rocket launcher as of now becuase of the FarCry_MouseEnabler :triste:

Would be awesome with a script for this game too. (Sorry for the OT)

hello tout le monde   let s go island est enfin en fullscreen ou pas ?

trop cool, il est terrible ce jeu!

j'ai rencontré le problème avec le curseur en haut à gauche mais des que j'ai mis  à jour les codec divx6, j'ai pu voir que le pointeur de souris était bien reconnu dans le menu calibration.

Merci à Argonlefou, ducon2016

Je veux Terminator Salvation pour windows maintenant  :)    :)  :bravo:

Can some post the instructions on which files to move where to change resolutions? The youtube video is no longer online, and if I copy the updated .exe in to the folder I get a shader error. From prior posts it looks like certain files need to move from c:\PC\aliens\DATA to c:\PC\aliens. Seems to be the case because if I move the whole folder it errors out but the resolution changes.

Z

Modifié par zeenon

• 1 mois après...
Il ‎04‎/‎01‎/‎2018 Alle 00:50, argonlefou ha scritto:

Dual Aimtrak is already working, I already updated DemulShooter.

The game is exactly the same, only the target exe name has changed, it was quick

Hi Can  you explain how to set 2 gamepad on alien please?

I use wiimote with touchmote and i get work only player 1 with mouse... i have trouble with player 2 to work

When i use demulshooter i have a lot of error in debug file "screentoclient api error" "impossible to create the file, if the file already exist..." and nothing Happens...all value stay to zero (in demulshooter test mode i can see the trigger working)

at the moment with your mouseenabler i can play with player 1 perfectly but p2 don't work anymore, with only launch the aliens dehasped and the 2 wiimote sets in touchmote on xbox360 gamepad player 1 stuck around in the 4 corners but player 2 works perfectly....

i'm very confused 

Thx

Modifié par aleweiss

How did you get this to work with two guns?  When I use Mouse_Enabler 4.0, both AimTrak light guns are displaying as “left gun” when I configure them in the service menu of Aliens. How do you set one as the “right gun”?  I’ve tried running DemelShooter for Aliens but this had no effect.  I have each AimTrak set as a separate device ID and have properly set each one for player 1 and 2 inside the DemulShooter settings. Any tips on playing two player?  

Ok first don't use mousenabler only use demulshooter and aliens dehasped.exe to launch the game

I have the game working in Windows 7 64bit without VM and the game is in C:\PC\....

In my case With Touchmote and wiimote i set both as xbox360 gamepad
set demulshooter to launch as admin and/or disable the UAC

setting demulshooter to working player 1 and player 2, in my case p1 is xinput1, p2 is xinput 2

try if the guns work in calibration (do you have to see the red and blu mark on triggering)

now create a batch file

Riportato

demulshooter.exe -target=globalvr -rom=aliens

(the batch file in my case is in the demulshooter folder)

activate the guns before lunch the batch (to allow the demulshooter to see the xinput, if you activate the guns after sure don't work)

launch the batch file and then "only" aliens dehasped.exe

Enjoy

Hello!

Comme j'en discutais hier avec un mec sur 1CC, voici la dernière version du crack que j'avais fait ya déja un bon moment.

Et pour ceux qui suivraient pas, pas besoin de VM ou d'images disque, de dongle ou d'émulateur, etc... juste le dossier du jeu...

Donc le crack est toujours le meme et fonctionne bien, la nouveauté c'est que vous pouvez mettre le jeu ou vous voulez sur votre PC, et non plus dans "C:\PC\aliens\".

Donc toujours placer cet exe à la racine du jeu et HOP! Parfait avec le ResChanger dispo...

Voila le lien: ALIENS CRK v2

Allez a plus!

Modifié par Mohkerz