Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Aliens: Extermination (Global VR)

sonic323

Messages recommandés

On 11/8/2020 at 9:35 AM, TeknoNecro said:

Here's an all in 1 package:  http://www.mediafire.com/file/okqti95t4iez39q/Aliens_Extermination.7z/file

Includes full game, ResChanger, Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe, the DivX install, other useful information.

aliens dehasped.exe has been patched by me to remove the directory dependence or hardcoded drive locations.  Unpack to any directory and  copy the directory "aliens" where you want it.  There is even the AHK script in DATA and a pre-edited prepacked 4K version in a 7z archive.

TN

Thanks,would it be possible to get "aliens dehasped.exe" which is only modified to ignore/ remove directory dependence and nothing else? I have setup the game via game loader all rh, I tried using the linked file (in aliens/DATA/) but it goes full widescreen 16/9 (ignoring game loader all rh which is 4/3) i.e. when running the game via game loader and not directly.

The easiest thing to do now that you have the whole archive, is use the ResChanger and select an appropriate 4:3 res like 1600x1200 or something.  That would take a few seconds to do and basically it’s the same thing I would do.  Hopefully that should take care of your widescreen issue.

TN

7 hours ago, TeknoNecro said:

The easiest thing to do now that you have the whole archive, is use the ResChanger and select an appropriate 4:3 res like 1600x1200 or something.  That would take a few seconds to do and basically it’s the same thing I would do.  Hopefully that should take care of your widescreen issue.

TN

Thanks working perfectly now (4/3 was 1440x1080p) :D

• 1 mois aprĂšs...
  • 1 mois aprĂšs...
On 11/9/2020 at 6:14 PM, TeknoNecro said:

TN

I tried it but I get this issue:

On 10/2/2020 at 11:56 AM, Bassquake said:

This is so cool to play!

My main issue is the screen isn't cantered and has a coloured border that changes colour throughout. Is there a way to centre it and make border stay black?

Playing on a 1920x1080 TV, I currently use the Aliens_RezChanger to set to 1440x1080 as its a 4:3 game.

See screenshot to see what I mean.

blue-border.jpg

Any way to center the video? dgvoodoo doesnt work

BTW, thanks for the repack, Mr. TN

EDIT: Nevermind, I solved the issue using Game Loader All RH (377)

If anyone else is interested in running this game with the Sinden Lightgun I'd recommend using it (although the installation can be a pain in the arse 'cause all them false positive virus alerts, srsly...)

Just set your desired resolution (I set my 1080p monitor to 1400 x 1040 pixels) and a white background for best results with the Sinden Ligthgun tracking system. 

Game Loader All RH also enables quitting the game with Esc key. 

Here's how it looks on my system:

https://imgur.com/a/IEZKhaw

With a custom background png:

https://imgur.com/a/1x7lTrJ

Modifié par shikamarusp
Solved

Have loaded the game on the root of my c drive but the  issue the mouse does not work in the configuration settings but all the buttons do, any ideas please.

Have sorted I hadn't  set the mouse enabler to comparability to win XP.

Modifié par sgc1

• 2 semaines aprĂšs...

I'm getting this error when I start the VirtualBox version: "Could not find extension glBlendEquation"

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Alternatively, and preferably, what are you guys using to run this on Windows 10 without VirtualBox? I tried skimming a few pages in here but there's a lot of different links to various fixes, dunno which to be using. I just wanna set this up with my Sinden.

VirtualBoxVM_HQd1W66iuh.png

Modifié par Zach Fett

1 hour ago, Zach Fett said:

I'm getting this error when I start the VirtualBox version: "Could not find extension glBlendEquation"

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Alternatively, and preferably, what are you guys using to run this on Windows 10 without VirtualBox? I tried skimming a few pages in here but there's a lot of different links to various fixes, dunno which to be using. I just wanna set this up with my Sinden.

VirtualBoxVM_HQd1W66iuh.png

Use the link from this post :

On 11/8/2020 at 11:35 AM, TeknoNecro said:

Here's an all in 1 package:  http://www.mediafire.com/file/okqti95t4iez39q/Aliens_Extermination.7z/file

Includes full game, ResChanger, Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe, the DivX install, other useful information.

aliens dehasped.exe has been patched by me to remove the directory dependence or hardcoded drive locations.  Unpack to any directory and  copy the directory "aliens" where you want it.  There is even the AHK script in DATA and a pre-edited prepacked 4K version in a 7z archive.

TN

I don't have a sinden light gun, but if what I'm reading is correct, just use the Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe should enable the sinden light gun to function.

4 hours ago, ZX3000GT1 said:

Use the link from this post

Thank you so much!

Also if anyone else for some reason wants to use VirtualBox, I discovered the problem. VB got rid of Direct3D support early last year, you have to use an older version to enable it and run stuff like Aliens: Extermination. But now I'll definitely just use this package and run it without VB, much easier.

Cheers!

• 3 semaines aprĂšs...

I have two Versions of AlienEX One is setup with wiimote full screen 1080p with mouse enabler and it works perfect....

The other is set up with DemulShooter for Sinden LightGun . I can only get this to work in window and full window mode ...Full screen I lose the gun tracking, Window it works perfect except for an on screen Error stating GUN 1 Error 265 is visible on screen at all times... but dos not hinder gameplay....

Here is a link to the game if anyone is interested in trying to solve the on screen error for me, setup is in root of D Drive....

https://uptobox.com/ouuwi5gbo9ww

vor 12 Stunden schrieb dougyfresh666:

I have two Versions of AlienEX One is setup with wiimote full screen 1080p with mouse enabler and it works perfect....

The other is set up with DemulShooter for Sinden LightGun . I can only get this to work in window and full window mode ...Full screen I lose the gun tracking, Window it works perfect except for an on screen Error stating GUN 1 Error 265 is visible on screen at all times... but dos not hinder gameplay....

Here is a link to the game if anyone is interested in trying to solve the on screen error for me, setup is in root of D Drive....

https://uptobox.com/ouuwi5gbo9ww

Use reshade with the games exe to create border. So you can use fullscreen mode..

Modifié par Scripper

• 2 mois aprĂšs...
Invité tommiegunz

If this is a win xp sp2  based game then what kinda pc do I need in order to run this game at full speed I have a i5 using a gtx 750 ti and 10 gb ram 

En 13/4/2019 a las 4:25, sky2310 dijo:

Well holy crap!! I FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY got the mouse to respond and show up on screen 😀. But now whenever I choose mission 1: Bug Hunt the game freezes and crashes when the level first starts. Weird thing is I can play the other 3 levels in any order but when it comes time to play the first level it freezes. Anyone else have this problem?

Hi!

How you fixed the issue with the freeze in the start of the level. I having this problem

Thank you!

Best regards

HI everybody,

I am trowing a bottle in the sea but I am looking for a way to play Aliens extermination with no machine gun and only the pistol (flame and grenade are allowed).

The reasons is that I play with a gun and I like to aim and not just shoot on the fly in no brain mod.

Also for a better challenge.

Maybe an easy solution could be to remove the machine gun reload bonus who appear very ofen at the screen ?

Modifié par DrAzTiK

• 1 mois aprĂšs...
On 02/10/2020 at 7:56 PM, Bassquake said:

This is so cool to play!

My main issue is the screen isn't cantered and has a coloured border that changes colour throughout. Is there a way to centre it and make border stay black?

Playing on a 1920x1080 TV, I currently use the Aliens_RezChanger to set to 1440x1080 as its a 4:3 game.

See screenshot to see what I mean.

blue-border.jpg

I know this is old, but you can fix this issue by making sure that the custom resolution is a proper 4:3 multiple of 800x600 and whatever resolution you choose is added to your nvidia control panel as a custom resolution. This fixes the issue with the game being to the side of the screen like that.

640×480, 800×600, 960×720, 1024×768, 1280×960, 1400×1050, 1440×1080 , 1600×1200, 1856×1392, 1920×1440, 2048×1536  are some resolutions you can use, but you can't go over what your monitor is capable of horizontal or vertical. Just mae sure the res you select is added to nvidia control panel as a custom resolution.

So for example if you have a 1080p screen, 1920x1080, the max you can use is 1440x1080.

• 4 semaines aprĂšs...
  • 4 semaines aprĂšs...
Invité tommiegunz
2 hours ago, Sakurarozu said:

whats the best resolution for aliens? im playing on 1280 720 and my fps is at 10 and its not my card i have a 2080ti with a i9 11th using teknoparrot

Wow if that’s happening to you with that setup it has to be a game configuration issue that cpu setup is overkill for that kinda game 

• 10 mois aprĂšs...
  • 2 mois aprĂšs...
  • 2 mois aprĂšs...
  • 4 mois aprĂšs...
  • 2 semaines aprĂšs...

Hey guys. I tried running this game both from its standalone files and through technoparrot and in both cases the game runs very fast. I am using a new Samsung Galaxy Book 3 360 13" laptop with a a 13 gen core i7 and Iris Xe graphic that is connected to an external 1080p monitor running at 60Hz. In the Intel ARC control center I tried all options regarding V-Sync but none did anything different. In my laptop it has 4 options in total. Application preference, V-sync On, Smooth Sync and Smart Vsync.

All other problems regarding the mouse and resolution I managed to fix but the speed of the game cannot slow down no matter what I have tried. It is literally unplayable like this. Has anyone managed to make it work?

• 7 mois aprĂšs...

Very Strange. I played this game before no issue. Now when I launch it says I/O error for guns and doesn't detect my sinden. No buttons nothing.

I changed nothing since previously playing. Had an error with my AHK script for sinden in launchbox but I fixed that and still get error. Works for other games so not the sinden.

I could try to remove game and add again. Is this likely to change anything though?

Fixed it. Had a backup of game replaced that and removed then added back game to TP.

Modifié par VirtuaTK
solution

26 minutes ago, VirtuaTK said:

Very Strange. I played this game before no issue. Now when I launch it says I/O error for guns and doesn't detect my sinden. No buttons nothing.

I changed nothing since previously playing. Had an error with my AHK script for sinden in launchbox but I fixed that and still get error. Works for other games so not the sinden.

I could try to remove game and add again. Is this likely to change anything though?

Remove the gameprofile for it...then re-add everything......there was a glitch but tp 1137 should be fine now...

• 4 semaines aprĂšs...
On 4/9/2023 at 12:33 PM, Str_K said:

Hey guys. I tried running this game both from its standalone files and through technoparrot and in both cases the game runs very fast. I am using a new Samsung Galaxy Book 3 360 13" laptop with a a 13 gen core i7 and Iris Xe graphic that is connected to an external 1080p monitor running at 60Hz. In the Intel ARC control center I tried all options regarding V-Sync but none did anything different. In my laptop it has 4 options in total. Application preference, V-sync On, Smooth Sync and Smart Vsync.

All other problems regarding the mouse and resolution I managed to fix but the speed of the game cannot slow down no matter what I have tried. It is literally unplayable like this. Has anyone managed to make it work?

For FPS Cap I've always used RivaTuner from guru3d which is a application that is used for stats and framerate caps and it doesn't matter if the game runs way too fast because when you set the target framerate to 60 it will make the game 60fps even when you close RivaTuner. It will minimize to your icons section and it doesn't get in the way of your game. But if you are done playing the game exit RivaTuner otherwise all your other games and applications will be capped at 60 fps. This will stop the high speed issue on a lot of games like Fast and the Furious, Mario Kart, Batman, and more.

https://www.guru3d.com/download/rtss-rivatuner-statistics-server-download/

Modifié par Athlonazu385

• 2 semaines aprĂšs...