Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Aliens: Extermination (Global VR)

sonic323

Messages recommandés

On 29/07/2020 at 7:42 AM, LEGEND80 said:

For me, on nvidia, turning off Threaded Optimization in the CP strangely fixed it.

That worked a treat , thanks

Was running very slow before.

Also had to install divx6.0 to get AVI files working correctly and AVI errors to disappear

Modifié par trev1976

ugh had it working and now i have reset my PC i get could not load shader error , think ill give up for the mean time.

Also if i ever get this working again , how can i exit the game when its in full screen ?

Thanks

Modifié par trev1976

2 hours ago, trev1976 said:

ugh had it working and now i have reset my PC i get could not load shader error , think ill give up for the mean time.

Also if i ever get this working again , how can i exit the game when its in full screen ?

Thanks

ok got it working again by making sure it was in tyhe C drive , weird it worked in my H drive first , just need to work out how to config this and exit game now.

Thanks

Ok got this working now i think but its been a struggle for me , ill post here what i had to do to get this working with windows 10.

Download arcade dump and make sure you put the "PC" folder into your "C" Drive otherwise you will get the shader error , i managed to get the controls working by placing the mouse enabler V4 exe into the "DATA" folder alongside the aliens dehasped exe.

Becareful with the mouse enablers as there seems to be many different types and some look for aliens dehasped exe and some look for aliens exe.

Controls:

To go in service menu : [5]
Up and down in menu : [9] and [0]
Validate : [6]
Start 1P & 2P : [1] and [2]
Credits are L-CTRL, L-SHIFT, L-ALT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Controls with MOUSE (needs calibration in SERVICE MENU):

-Mouse Controls for PLAYER 1:
Aim with mouse
Left click: Trigger
Right click: Flame-Thrower
Middle click: Grenade

I used the aliens rezchanger to change my alien dehasped exe to 1280x720 , i tried 1980x1080 but it gave me weird results (might be my screen) , i also installed divx6.0 so that i wouldnt get the AVI errors and all AVI in game worked.

Open mouse enabler and the launch aliens dehasped exe and it should boot up in full screen , if you have slow down or fast speed you can enable vsync in the gpu control panel to lock the game to the correct speed or turn threaded optimisation to off to speed it up.

Once in game enter the test menu and go to gun test and calibrate , press 1p start and calibrate gun , i found the settings on the demulshooter info that worked for me (left and up at 0 and right and down at 65535)

1. The first time you play the game, you need to run a gun calibration for each player. Enter the TEST menu, go to SYSTEM TESTS MENU > GUN TEST & CALIBRATE and follow the procedure (Make sure that LEFT and UP values are set to 0, and RIGHT and DOWN to 65535

Controls:

Aliens: Extermination Controls
Mouse Buttons Left Middle Right
Action Shoot Grenade FlameThrower

Misc.Notes:

• Default keyboard keys are :
    [1] START 1
    [2] START 2
    [5] TEST
    [6] SELECT
    [9] VOLUME UP (Move up in TEST menu)
    [0] VOLUME DOWN (Move down in TEST menu)
    [LSHIFT] COIN
    [LCTRL] COIN

• If you're using a tool like ReShade to unstretch full screen and force a 4/3 display ratio, youmay want to do a new calibration with the following Min and Max values for X axis : [8623, 56911] (intead of [0, 65535]). 

•  

I just need to work out how to exit the game now without having to press the windows key , also im hoping to get a sinden lightgun by the end of the year so hopefully this all works with that.

I tried to run demulshooter in admin mode but nothing happened ? can anyone let me know what im doing wrong ?

Oh yes i also removed the crosshair with this hack

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,149714.0.html

Thanks

Modifié par trev1976

Invité Jayinem
1 hour ago, trev1976 said:

Ok got this working now i think but its been a struggle for me , ill post here what i had to do to get this working with windows 10.

Download arcade dump and make sure you put the "PC" folder into your "C" Drive otherwise you will get the shader error , i managed to get the controls working by placing the mouse enabler V4 exe into the "DATA" folder alongside the aliens dehasped exe.

Becareful with the mouse enablers as there seems to be many different types and some look for aliens dehasped exe and some look for aliens exe.

Controls:

To go in service menu : [5]
Up and down in menu : [9] and [0]
Validate : [6]
Start 1P & 2P : [1] and [2]
Credits are L-CTRL, L-SHIFT, L-ALT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Controls with MOUSE (needs calibration in SERVICE MENU):

-Mouse Controls for PLAYER 1:
Aim with mouse
Left click: Trigger
Right click: Flame-Thrower
Middle click: Grenade

I used the aliens rezchanger to change my alien dehasped exe to 1280x720 , i tried 1980x1080 but it gave me weird results (might be my screen) , i also installed divx6.0 so that i wouldnt get the AVI errors and all AVI in game worked.

Open mouse enabler and the launch aliens dehasped exe and it should boot up in full screen , if you have slow down or fast speed you can enable vsync in the gpu control panel to lock the game to the correct speed or turn threaded optimisation to off to speed it up.

Once in game enter the test menu and go to gun test and calibrate , press 1p start and calibrate gun , i found the settings on the demulshooter info that worked for me (left and up at 0 and right and down at 65535)

1. The first time you play the game, you need to run a gun calibration for each player. Enter the TEST menu, go to SYSTEM TESTS MENU > GUN TEST & CALIBRATE and follow the procedure (Make sure that LEFT and UP values are set to 0, and RIGHT and DOWN to 65535

Controls:

Aliens: Extermination Controls
Mouse Buttons Left Middle Right
Action Shoot Grenade FlameThrower

Misc.Notes:

• Default keyboard keys are :
    [1] START 1
    [2] START 2
    [5] TEST
    [6] SELECT
    [9] VOLUME UP (Move up in TEST menu)
    [0] VOLUME DOWN (Move down in TEST menu)
    [LSHIFT] COIN
    [LCTRL] COIN

• If you're using a tool like ReShade to unstretch full screen and force a 4/3 display ratio, youmay want to do a new calibration with the following Min and Max values for X axis : [8623, 56911] (intead of [0, 65535]). 

•  

I just need to work out how to exit the game now without having to press the windows key , also im hoping to get a sinden lightgun by the end of the year so hopefully this all works with that.

I tried to run demulshooter in admin mode but nothing happened ? can anyone let me know what im doing wrong ?

Oh yes i also removed the crosshair with this hack

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,149714.0.html

Thanks

Using mouseenabler I got it to work with my EMS Top Gun 3. Never had luck with Demulshooter for this game. 

Modifié par Jayinem

il y a 52 minutes, Jayinem a dit :

Using mouseenabler I got it to work with my EMS Top Gun 3. Never had luck with Demulshooter for this game. 

To be able to play 2 with demulshooter. Do not use Mousenabler. 

Invité Jayinem
34 minutes ago, ginzu said:

To be able to play 2 with demulshooter. Do not use Mousenabler. 

Oh, in my case it's only me 1 player. If you have 2 player, follow this advice ^. 

On 14.1.2018 at 7:38 AM, ducon2016 said:

Yes apologies again. I just tried again and it did not work for me either. I must have had a zombie AHK script running or something. I solved it for me with a simple AHK script:

Run, "C: \ PC \ aliens \ DATA \ aliens dehasped.exe"
WinMinimize, Aliens: Extermination - Mouse
WinWait, GLUT
WinActivate, GLUT

Escape ::
    Process, Close, aliens dehasped.exe
    Run, taskkill / im "aliens dehasped.exe" / F
    ExitApp
return

$ 5 :: LControl

Hi, whats this script of for? playing windowed? what the / F and $ 5 commands do?

thanks.

i have this one:

run, c: \ pc \ aliens \ data \ Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe

run, "c: \ pc \ aliens \ data \ aliens dehasped.exe" -noavi

Escape ::
   Exit ()
Return

; Exit Game procedure
Exit () {
   Process, Close, aliens dehasped.exe
   Process, Close, Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe
   ExitApp
}

should i use yours?

Modifié par llll55

I just got a new TV yesterday and it's not fullscreen. I have the resolution on the TV set at 1920x1080, which is the same it was on the old TV and it was fullscreen. 

Edit: solved, forgot about ResChanger. 

Modifié par Jayinem

• 3 semaines après...
Il y a 21 heures, actiononion a dit :

hello 

I have this with running with mouse enabler. the mouse buttons work its just the aim is stuck in the top left corner. any advice would be much appreciated

thanks

You must go to the test menu and do the calibration. 

Il y a 2 heures, actiononion a dit :

I have and it doesn't detect the mouse movement. mouse enabler detects it just will not in game

As mentioned by argonlefou, 

1)Run this "Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe"

2)Run the game (aliens dehasped.exe)

3)Only the first time, go to Test Menu then : SYSTEM TEST MENU > GUN TEST & CALIBRATE then push 1P START to run calibration

4)Enjoy the game

Left Mouse Button : Trigger

Right Mouse button : FlameThrower

Middle Mouse button : Grenade

23 hours ago, ginzu said:

As mentioned by argonlefou, 

1)Run this "Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe"

2)Run the game (aliens dehasped.exe)

3)Only the first time, go to Test Menu then : SYSTEM TEST MENU > GUN TEST & CALIBRATE then push 1P START to run calibration

4)Enjoy the game

Left Mouse Button : Trigger

Right Mouse button : FlameThrower

Middle Mouse button : Grenade

yes I done exactly that and it didn't work. I done a factory reset from the test menu and then it worked 

This is so cool to play!

My main issue is the screen isn't cantered and has a coloured border that changes colour throughout. Is there a way to centre it and make border stay black?

Playing on a 1920x1080 TV, I currently use the Aliens_RezChanger to set to 1440x1080 as its a 4:3 game.

See screenshot to see what I mean.

blue-border.jpg

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Bassquake:

This is so cool to play!

My main issue is the screen isn't cantered and has a coloured border that changes colour throughout. Is there a way to centre it and make border stay black?

Playing on a 1920x1080 TV, I currently use the Aliens_RezChanger to set to 1440x1080 as its a 4:3 game.

See screenshot to see what I mean.

blue-border.jpg

the game runs perfect in hd mode (1920x1080).. if you want to center the screen with 4:3 resolution use tools like dgvoodoo

20 hours ago, PolybiusExtreme said:

the game runs perfect in hd mode (1920x1080).. if you want to center the screen with 4:3 resolution use tools like dgvoodoo

Yes itll play at full hd but its annoyingly stretched. Ill give dgvoodoo a go, thanks.

Edit: Tried dgvoodoo. Didnt work. I think its because Aliens game doesnt use Glide or Directx.

Edit 2: Solved stretching issue by setting Aliens_RezChanger to 1920x1080 and then set the TVs aspect ratio to Normal which sets it to 4:3. Unfortunately, the game plays like its in slow motion. 😑

Edit 3: Solved slow down by setting Vsync to Driver Setting. Using an Intel NUC D34010WYK 2013 model and surprisingly plays very well on!

Modifié par Bassquake
Various fixes provided.

I'm going crazy. I am trying to run the game from D: \ but creating symbolic link to C: \
I have achieved it with 3 simple .bat with Fighting EX Layer (which also asks to be executed in C: \.
But for whatever reason, Aliens Extermination doesn't run.
If I go straight to the .exe it works. But if I invoke it, it doesn't work. Does nothing.
And I do THE SAME as with Fighting EX Layer.

.bat for creating the SymLink (as admin): Mklink /D C:\PC\ "D:\Roms\Arcade PC\Aliens Extermination\PC" 

.bat for running the game: "C:\PC\aliens\DATA\aliens dehasped.exe"

I don't know why it doesn't work. I also tried editing the file name to another that had no space.

EDIT: I solved it. I've created a shortcut for "aliens dehasped.exe" and I've edited the .bat calling it. ("D:\Roms\Arcade PC\Aliens Extermination\PC\aliens\Aliens.lnk")
It's weird. The .exe doesn't run but the .lnk works.

Modifié par Son Gokuu

• 2 semaines après...

I have gotten everything to work flawlessly except the speed. I have the divx codecs installed, and I have Intel Graphics. I have navigated through the graphics settings and enabled v-sync through the application, and tried multiple settings. I have had zero luck to get this to slow down. Some help would be greatly appreciated. I am using the intel graphics command center to alter the settings of v-sync and have it set to always on. 

On 10/2/2020 at 9:13 AM, Bassquake said:

Yes itll play at full hd but its annoyingly stretched. Ill give dgvoodoo a go, thanks.

Edit: Tried dgvoodoo. Didnt work. I think its because Aliens game doesnt use Glide or Directx.

Edit 2: Solved stretching issue by setting Aliens_RezChanger to 1920x1080 and then set the TVs aspect ratio to Normal which sets it to 4:3. Unfortunately, the game plays like its in slow motion. 😑

Edit 3: Solved slow down by setting Vsync to Driver Setting. Using an Intel NUC D34010WYK 2013 model and surprisingly plays very well on!

Are you using the updated graphics command center or the previous graphics control panel? I have access to both, please post a screen shot of your settings screen. Thanks

On 3/7/2018 at 11:14 PM, spiderzsoft said:

how you write command? type here

use this exe https://mega.nz/#!EIxQ3CCD!cG4sk3eWs2iI5bhdgaMJAS2SaISxTjzj-49fSCZdi1A

just extract in game folder where Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe & aliens dehasped.exe

just click play.exe
during game press Esc to Exit game

link is dead can you please upload again

16 hours ago, maidenmate91 said:

Are you using the updated graphics command center or the previous graphics control panel? I have access to both, please post a screen shot of your settings screen. Thanks

No problem.

Have attached a screenshot of my setting.

Go to the 3D settings when open Intel HD Graphics Control settings. When set it, also set the resolution of the game using Aliens_RezChanger to 1920x1080 and set your monitor/tv aspect ratio to 4:3. Should work fine now.

My Intel NUC is using an Intel HD Graphics 4400 with 20.19.15.5144 driver on Windows 10.

Hope that helps.

intel-vsync-setting.PNG

I will give it a go again. I got frustrated and deleted the game and its patches. I will try again Wednesday. My laptop has the graphics control center, however I have access to the control panel as well. If this doesn't work I have an older hp envy laptop with AMD graphics, I will resort to that if I have to! Thanks for the posted screenshot friend. 

Modifié par 7zxkv

• 2 semaines après...

Getting extreme slowdown at different parts in the game.

Anyone have good settings for nvidia?

I'm running a 3800x and 2080, so I would hope that it can handle the game.

Is there a way to brighten the image?  

I tried looking for an opengl wrapper that could adjust it, but I couldn't find anything.

Modifié par fwlr

On 31/10/2020 at 12:24 AM, fwlr said:

I tried looking for an opengl wrapper that could adjust it, but I couldn't find anything.

Try the following:

• Check the vsync settings in Nvidias control panel. Try it off or on.
  • Turning off Threaded Optimization might help for Nvidia cards.
  • Set the screen to 1920x1080 using Aliens_RezChanger.exe. You'll need to change the aspect ratio on your tv/monitor to 4:3 or it'll be stretched.
  • Nvidia has a control panel to change brightness and contrast, maybe use that?

On 31/10/2020 at 12:24 AM, fwlr said:

Aliens Extermination help please i've got the same problem   , when i installed it the game in Teknoparrot it wast running great  fps, but now on the latest teknoparrot it runs around 50% of speed i've tried changing resolution , turning off windows scaling ,HDR , tried almost all resolutions ,gpu scaling , v-sync x-input-raw input   generally running at 15-20fps 

Game crashes for me at the start of mission one bug hunt. Also, everything seems speeded up and things are moving 2-3x as fast as the game should normally behave. Any fix for the crashes and speed issues? Also I tried gun calibration under the test menu and cant get a target reticule to show up in the game no matter what. The gun calibration test menu is all blacked out and can't see where to calibrate my gun. I've ran the mouse enabler along with the right aliensdehasped.exe file can't get the mouse working or a target reticule to show up at all in the game or in the menu. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thank you.

Yes, I'm aware of that. I've done everything that I could possibly do on my end with the solutions that have either come to mind or that were already posted on this thread. I've ran google searches and even checked youtube/reddit for answers as well as other forums but no such luck yet. I happen to have two desktop PC's at my house and can't seem to get the game working on either PC, even using pre-existing solutions people have worked out on here.

Aliens Extermination:

In game controls:
  5 - Enter service menu
  6 - Select highlighted menu function
  9 - Selection UP
  0 - Selection DOWN

To insert credits:
  left side CRTL  - Coin 1
  left side Shift - Coin 2
  left side ALT   - Coin 3

NOTE: There is no known built-in way to quit back to Windows.

Command line options:
  -noavi
  -nooverload
  -log
  -win

To change resolution:  Use Aliens_ReChanger.exe

or make the following Hex edits:
    Vertical:
        0x2E91A:58 02  [originally 600 dec/0x258 Hex (change to 70 08 for 4K)
        0x2EA6A:58 02
        0x2EAA2:58 02
    Horizontal:
        0x2E91F:20 03  [originally 800 dec/0x320 Hex (change to 00 0F for 4K)
        0x2EA6F:20 03
        0x2EAA7:20 03

This game uses AVI files in DivX format. In order to run 100% correctly, you'll
 need to install DivX drivers (https://www.divx.com/en/software/divx/ or google divx60.exe).

NOTE: You must use the file name   aliens dehasped.exe   for compatibility with programs looking for that specific
      file name, like Aliens_MouseEnable and DemulShooter

Playing with the mouse in simple step by step:

Step 1: Make sure your aliens executable file is named "aliens dehasped.exe" (without the quotes of course)

Step 2: Extract the Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe to the same directory as your aliens dehasped.exe file

Step 3: Launch Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe first, then aliens dehasped.exe

Step 4: Enter the service menu by pressing 5
        using the 9 key for UP and 0 key for DOWN
        Highlight SYSTEM TEST MENU and press 6
        Now GUN GALIBRATION is highlighted, so press 6
        Now press 1 for the GUN CALIBRATION for PLAYER 1
        Move mouse left until  PLAYER 1 GUN LEFT  reads 0      -  Click left mouse button to accept
        Move mouse right until PLAYER 1 GUN RIGHT reads 65535  -  Click left mouse button to accept
        Move mouse up until    PLAYER 1 GUN UP    reads 0      -  Click left mouse button to accept
        Move mouse down until  PLAYER 1 GUN DOWN  reads 65535  -  Click left mouse button to accept

You should now have crosshairs at the bottom of the screen that will track your mouse movement

Press 6 to exit the Gun Calibration screen
        Press 0 until you highlight RETURN TO MAIN MENU, then press 6
        Press 0 until you highlight RETURN TO GAME, then press 6

{  While you where in the service menu you could optionally change the game to FREE PLAY  }

Start playing!!

NOTE:  If it doesn't work repeat steps 2 through 4

NOTICE!!  - Do NOT run DemulShooter in conjunction with Aiens_MouseEnabler!  It will NOT work.
            These instructions are ONLY for playing the game with mouse / keyboard.  If you
            want to use this game with light guns (or WII controller) then you'll need to run
            and set up DemulShooter.

NOTE: There is no known built-in way to quit back to Windows.  You'll have to force it with the Task Manager.

Once the game is working correctly use a simple Auto HotKey script to run everything and add the ESC key to quit back to Windows:

#SingleInstance

Run, "Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe"
Run, "aliens dehasped.exe"

Escape::
    Process,Close,aliens dehasped.exe
    Process, Close, Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "aliens dehasped.exe" /F
    Run,taskkill /im "Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

Save the above script to the DATA subdirectory and launch that to start you game. Or add in your specific directory information to place the script anywhere

For the speed of the game, it's tied to the sync of the monitor.  IE: Running through a HDMI 1.x is only capable of 30fps (frames per second) so the game is at half speed.  Standard monitors at 60fps it runs perfect.  If you have 1920x1080 at 144fps it'll be way too fast.

Works perfect on the latest version Win10 64bit (the 20H2 update) and at 4K res.

TN

Here's an all in 1 package:  http://www.mediafire.com/file/okqti95t4iez39q/Aliens_Extermination.7z/file

Includes full game, ResChanger, Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe, the DivX install, other useful information.

aliens dehasped.exe has been patched by me to remove the directory dependence or hardcoded drive locations.  Unpack to any directory and  copy the directory "aliens" where you want it.  There is even the AHK script in DATA and a pre-edited prepacked 4K version in a 7z archive.

TN