Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Aliens: Extermination (Global VR)

sonic323

Messages recommandés

Hi all,

I am trying to create an AutoHotKey script to simulate LCtrl pressed and LShift pressed to insert coins but nothing seem to work. I succesfully simulate start for player 1 & 2 with SendRaw:

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

1Joy13::Send {Esc}

1Joy9::Send {LControl}

2Joy9::Send {LShift}

1Joy10::SendRaw {& down}

2Joy10::SendRaw {Ă© down}

Escape::

Process,Close,aliens dehasped.exe
ExitApp
Return

hace 21 horas, kill_one dijo:

I also have the same problem by setting the exe resolution to 640x480 out of range How to simulate falsefullscreen? thanksss

Well, as it was time ago I don't remember. Maybe at the beggining I had it working that way. With false fullscreen I mean to launch the game in window mode and hide window style to seem fullscreen with ahk:

WinSet, Style, ^0xC00000 ; hides the title bar
   WinSet, Style, -0x400000 ; hides the dialog frame
   WinSet, Style, -0x40000 ; hides the sizebox/thickframe
   WinSet, Style, -0x800000 ; hides the thin-line border
   WinSet, Style, -0xC00000 ; hides the title bar
   WinMove, , , 0, 0, 640, 480 ; moves the entire window to 0,0 i.e. upper left corner.

The game was too fast in my side. This can also be resolved with the "wait for v sync" option in my radeon panel, but it had problems saving game profiles.So at the end I got it working with gameloader Rh which resizes nice and stabilizes the framerate.

3 ore fa, phasermaniac ha scritto:

Well, as it was time ago I don't remember. Maybe at the beggining I had it working that way. With false fullscreen I mean to launch the game in window mode and hide window style to seem fullscreen with ahk:

ok understood, but how do you launch the game in the window? thanksss

Modifié par kill_one

29 minuti fa, phasermaniac ha scritto:

I dont remember, with gameloader iI dont need to.

Doesnt the game have any config file? Else maybe dxwnd...

Sorry but I had this setup time ago

@phasermaniac did you manage to make it go with gameloader on 15khz 640x480 monitor? Could you show me the procedure or the settings?

Invité Jayinem

Can someone please help me I was getting the game to work and about to configure the gun and make a shortcut using DemulShooter so I can load Aliens in Launchbox then my stupid antivirus AVG deleted DemulShooterX64. This is a huge problem for me because i have tons of shortcuts with other games using AHK so that I can load other lightgun games in Launchbox. I tried to redownload the same version of DemulShooter but it wont' let me extract it and I even made an exception.

I'm just going to uninstall AVG intrusive idiots. 

Modifié par Jayinem

Invité Jayinem

Ok nm that I got rid of AVG problem solved. Couple of little things though.

-It works but I get error failed to open the AV frame, and I have to close it like 5 or 6 times before the game will boot can that be fixed?

-Anyway to make it fullscreen?

-Do I have to calibrate two guns? I only have one. I can't even figure out how to calibrate the one its not working in the screen and I have DemulShooter settings in my shortcut. 

SetWorkingDir, C:\Downloads\DemulShooter_v8.8.2
run DemulShooter.exe -target=globalvr -rom=aliens
SetWorkingDir, C:\PC\aliens\DATA
run aliens dehasped.exe

Modifié par Jayinem

Invité Jayinem

Ok so anyway to get rid of AVI error before it starts and also make it fullscreen? Thanks for help.

Still can't calibrate it :( I did change it to Demulshooter.exe. Followed all instructions on the Wiki. 

I moved Demulshooter files to C:/PC/Aliens/Data and my shortcut is like this

run DemulShooter.exe -target=globalvr -rom=aliens
run aliens dehasped.exe

And yes I can make it to the calibration screen but can't do anything. I alt+tab while in the game and noticed there was no DemulShooter icon it's like when I'm running the game it's closing it? 

I ran run DemulShooter.exe -target=globalvr -rom=aliens then ran the exe seperately and the DemulShooter icon stays there and even says aliens when you hover over it but can't do anything still.

Modifié par Jayinem

Invité Jayinem

Fixed it.

If anyone can not get their gun to work and you happen to be getting an AVI error before boot add to command line -noavi. Now I get no error and the gun is working. 

Still want it fullscreen if possible but I'm pretty happy even if not. 

Had you installed divx6 as suggested in this thread? I think that was way of getting over the AVI error originally but if your way works as well grand. 

Have you used the resolution changer? I know mine loads full screen directly. I think I did it via that.

Unfortunately I cannot check anything at the moment as pretty sure my PSU decided to die on my last night as computer turned off mid use and now won't restart even with the good old paperclip trick. 

Invité Jayinem

Well 1 day after I got it working with my lightgun I'm back again. I had to do a system restore for some other reason and now I cannot get the gun to work again. I even copied the entire folder to a hard drive before the restore and copied it to C:\. Even trying -novi doesn't make the gun work. Nothing seems to. Demulshooter is opening and shows [aliens]. Here is my debug

debug.txt

En 27/3/2020 a las 3:20, RandomByte dijo:

A working bat file for frontends/ one click start. Place it in PC\Aliens\Data (Gameloader & MouseEnabler should also be placed in same location)

@ECHO OFF

Junction C:\PC "D:\Alien Extermination\PC"

start /wait "" "C:\PC\aliens\DATA\Game Loader ALL RH.exe"

start "" C:\PC\aliens\DATA\Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe"

taskkill /f /im Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe

Junction -d C:\PC

exit

This will use junction to place folders from D:\Alien Extermination folder to C:\ then run game via game loader all rh. Exiting game will remove junction folders from c:

Junction can be downloaded from here > https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/junction

I have placed junction in envr paths so can call it from anywhere. You can place the junction file in PC\Aliens\Data if you don't want to go the envr path way.

created a bezel which some of you might find useful > aliens_extermination.zip

aliens_extermination.jpg.0180fe708931d875289ba3727c7a2f8c.jpg

I've tried your idea. Dropped Junction into \Data folder and I run a bat file with that commands but the folder is not copied.

Could you help me, please?

It would be great adding this game into Launchbox.

5 hours ago, Son Gokuu said:

I've tried your idea. Dropped Junction into \Data folder and I run a bat file with that commands but the folder is not copied.

Could you help me, please?

It would be great adding this game into Launchbox.

Change the first line of bat file, if \Data is in D: then first lien would be like

D:\Alien_Extermination\PC\aliens\DATA\Junction C:\PC D:\Alien_Extermination\PC

if the path has spaces use "/path" like:

"D:\Alien Extermination\PC\aliens\DATA\Junction" C:\PC "D:\Alien Extermination\PC"

If the bat file is in the same folder i.e. /data then you can call it directly:

You can also try it through command prompt/ terminal opened at /data.

Use this to place:

Use this to remove:

Once placed folder will be visible in win explorer/ file managers.

Modifié par RandomByte

En 22/4/2020 a las 4:59, RandomByte dijo:

Change the first line of bat file, if \Data is in D: then first lien would be like

D:\Alien_Extermination\PC\aliens\DATA\Junction C:\PC D:\Alien_Extermination\PC

if the path has spaces use "/path" like:

"D:\Alien Extermination\PC\aliens\DATA\Junction" C:\PC "D:\Alien Extermination\PC"

If the bat file is in the same folder i.e. /data then you can call it directly:

You can also try it through command prompt/ terminal opened at /data.

Use this to place:

Use this to remove:

Once placed folder will be visible in win explorer/ file managers.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but it doesn't work for me.

This is my .bat . But it doesn't make the C:\PC link and neither start the MouseEnabler.

Only run GameLoader All RH (and shows a shader error because there ir no C:\PC link)

:_(

Start.bat

Edit: I think the problem is that the bat run everything. Don't wait for killing the processes:

I run this other bat copy.bat though CMD and showed me:

Targetted at: D:\Roms\Arcade PC\Alien Extermination\PC

C:\Users\truek\Desktop>start /wait "" "D:\Roms\Arcade PC\Alien Extermination\PC\aliens\DATA\Game Loader ALL RH.exe"

C:\Users\truek\Desktop>start "" "D:\Roms\Arcade PC\Alien Extermination\PC\aliens\DATA\Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe"

C:\Users\truek\Desktop>taskkill /f /im Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe
Correcto: se terminĂł el proceso "Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe" con PID 11228.

C:\Users\truek\Desktop>"D:\Roms\Arcade PC\Alien Extermination\PC\aliens\DATA\Junction" -d C:\PC

Modifié par Son Gokuu

13 hours ago, Son Gokuu said:

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but it doesn't work for me.

This is my .bat . But it doesn't make the C:\PC link and neither start the MouseEnabler.

Only run GameLoader All RH (and shows a shader error because there ir no C:\PC link)

:_(

Start.bat

Edit: I think the problem is that the bat run everything. Don't wait for killing the processes:

I run this other bat copy.bat though CMD and showed me:

Targetted at: D:\Roms\Arcade PC\Alien Extermination\PC

C:\Users\truek\Desktop>start /wait "" "D:\Roms\Arcade PC\Alien Extermination\PC\aliens\DATA\Game Loader ALL RH.exe"

C:\Users\truek\Desktop>start "" "D:\Roms\Arcade PC\Alien Extermination\PC\aliens\DATA\Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe"

C:\Users\truek\Desktop>taskkill /f /im Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe
Correcto: se terminĂł el proceso "Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe" con PID 11228.

C:\Users\truek\Desktop>"D:\Roms\Arcade PC\Alien Extermination\PC\aliens\DATA\Junction" -d C:\PC

You have to give full path to Junction if the bat file is not in the same folder. The Start.bat linked should be like:

@ECHO OFF

"D:\Roms\Arcade PC\Alien Extermination\PC\Junction" C:\PC "D:\Roms\Arcade PC\Alien Extermination\PC"

start /wait "" "Game Loader ALL RH.exe"

start "" "Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe"

exit

hace 9 horas, RandomByte dijo:

You have to give full path to Junction if the bat file is not in the same folder. The Start.bat linked should be like:

@ECHO OFF

"D:\Roms\Arcade PC\Alien Extermination\PC\Junction" C:\PC "D:\Roms\Arcade PC\Alien Extermination\PC"

start /wait "" "Game Loader ALL RH.exe"

start "" "Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe"

exit

It's in the same folder.

I've tried both .bat.

Calling directly (same folder) ----> Start.bat

Or full path (other folder elsewhere). ----> Copy.bat

But it's the same result. The game cannot run because the C:\PC is created and deleted before the game could be runned by Game Loader All RH.

Game Loader All RH shows me a shader error message because there is no correct folder.

And Mouse_Enabler is killed so never appears at taskbar,

Could this work for any other game to take up this function?

En 16/2/2020 a las 16:30, jhonipin dijo:

hello guys look how is my force feedback from aliens extermination i managed to remove the ammo display and the machine gun effect

• 2 semaines après...

Hello à tous, je viens de rajouter ce jeu sur un système coinops, et je possède 2 Aimtraks, le problèmes c'est que je ne sais pas comment faire fonctionner l'ensemble correctement avec des .bat popur le lancement.

J'ai essayé la méthode ci :

@echo off
set "C:\PC\aliens\Aliens_Mouse\Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe"
set "GAMENAME=aliens dehasped
set "GAMEPATH=\Aliens Extermination\"
set HOME="%~dp0"
set "GAMEROOT=%~dp0%GAMEPATH%"
cd %GAMEROOT%
start "" /WAIT "%GAMEROOT%%GAMENAME%"
exit

Le jeu se lance bien, mais je n'ai qu'un seul aimtrak de fonctionnel ( malgré un tour dans le service menu)

puis j'essaye ceci, afin de lancer le jeu via gameloader :

@ECHO OFF

start /wait "" "C:\PC\aliens\DATA\Game Loader ALL RH.exe"

start "" "C:\PC\aliens\DATA\Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe"

exit

le jeu ne se lance pas.

Ai-je oublié quelque chose ?

Ou existe t'il une méthode pour lancer le jeu autrement, afin de faire fonctionner les 2 guns.

Merci d'avance Ă  vous :rolleyes:

Invité Onkel
2 hours ago, Bunglezbawb said:

Does anyone else have this running on Windows 10?

https://youtu.be/mdZKAUKhjwo

Works fine with Win10

http://www.emuline.org/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=3013

Of course use the correct mouse enabler from page 1

Modifié par Onkel

• 1 mois après...
  • 2 semaines après...

Guys i am having a very hard time to calibrate my wiimote guns in the test menu to attain the value 0 for Gun up and left value of 65535 for Gun right and down. Can someone guide me. I am using wiimotes in conjunction with Touchmote and Demulshooter lastest version.

• 2 semaines après...
  • 3 semaines après...
  • 4 semaines après...
Invité Jayinem
55 minutes ago, Pipes78 said:

Had this working then reinstalled windows and now get could not load shader error. Anyone fixed This? 

I'm not real sure but I would try redownloading the game and starting with fresh files, if you didn't already. Sometimes using previous game files can cause issues. If that doesn't fit it it could be a lot of things like needing to reinstall directx etc... I wouldn't know what.