Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Aliens: Extermination (Global VR)

sonic323

Messages recommandés

@John Conner

There are few posts about Alien Extermination here.

https://chuchy.neocities.org/1cc/8ch.net/1cc/catalog.html

Are you searching for recovery media for use on a original arcade machine?

https://parts.globalvr.com/

Can you access the files, edit the ntuser.dat file from the SATA drive on another PC ?

https://www.howtogeek.com/370022/windows-registry-demystified-what-you-can-do-with-it/

Did you set IDE to AHCI mode in the BIOS ?

https://www.pchardwarehelp.com/guides/optimize-ssd-windows.php

Modifié par linglang

I have an arcade machine but its not made by GlobalVR but a replica.

It uses a version of the GlobalVR software but its not exactly the same as the US version.

It has chinese on the load screen....It currently has a small 8 gb SATA drive running the game.

I have purchased it and want to get another copy/version of the software ona new SATA drive as the 8 gb one in the machine

is looking pretty shabby and tests on it show its only about 60% healthy.

I was hoping one of the files posted here would be an original rip from a working pc and maybe even one that has

the registry patched to run on the SATA drive.

Im not sure if purchasing the recovery media from GlobalVR is an option as the version thats running on my rig appears

to be chinese.

1 hour ago, John Conner said:

.It currently has a small 8 gb SATA drive running the game.

I have purchased it and want to get another copy/version of the software ona new SATA drive as the 8 gb one in the machine

is looking pretty shabby and tests on it show its only about 60% healthy.

1 hour ago, John Conner said:

maybe even one that has

the registry patched to run on the SATA drive.

It is a bootleg, nice one.

It is already running on a 8 GB SATA drive ?

And you want to clone that disk to another SATA disk ?

So why you need to patch the registry then ? :gene:

Cloning a arcade harddisk, most of the time it is NOT easy.

It could be the software checks the model and serial number of the "original" harddisk.

It could be there is (security) data on not "normally accessible" sectors of the harddisk, and many other security "features".

Maybe one of these HDD tools can clone it correctly for you ?

https://www.ultimatebootcd.com/

I hope you get it to work, without wrecking the "original" harddisk.

You could take a look on these discord channels.

Emuline
https://discordapp.com/invite/Hn5ry77

1CC
https://discordapp.com/invite/UypwQ3R

#arcade_game_dev ?

#arcade_other ?

copy / paste your above post in one of those channels, maybe there is a expert.

Good luck !!

It's past 02:30 here, good night !! :etoiles:

Modifié par linglang

Thanks linglang.

I have already attempted to clone the existing drive.

It boots up and all but won't keep the audits after I adjust them etc.

The reason I was looking for another version of the software with the SATA drive already implemented

is so I can try a different version of the software from another source and get it to work on SATA drive

as my computer in the arcade machine is already setup on SATA connection.

Was hoping to get a US version installed on a replacement SATA drive to try in the arcade machine.

I think its pretty much the same software as the US version except it doesn't check for USB dongle or anything.

• 4 semaines après...
vor 28 Minuten schrieb drewjbs:

Game runs great with 2 aimtraks, just cannot exit the game... Alt-F4 or ESC doesn't work. I have to Ctrl-alt-del to pull up task manager and end process. Not ideal for an arcade cabinet... could someone share a script or batch file that exits the game cleanly?

use game loader rh

Hello all !!!  Thanks for info on here which resulted in getting game to work with gameloader rh and demulshooter!!  would anyone be able to assist with getting two lightguns working and how to map the secondary weapon like grenade etc -im using an aimtrack lightgun/windows 10.   Thanks all!

• 3 semaines après...
En 5/1/2018 a las 4:16, spiderzsoft dijo:

mouse working some times but not every time in games. i think mouse aim out of screen. what is the value set in X Y ?

values for GUN LEFT and GUN UP =0, GUN RIGHT and GUN DOWN= 655352.jpg.8766fc915c9280c3e4ba1d8a8b968cb8.jpg

Hi to All...first of all excuse for my bad english, I'm Italian...

following the instructions of sky2310, whom I thank very much indeed ... everything works great! I mean using the mouse, but now I wonder, since I am the owner of an aimtrak ... and a second one that is about to arrive ... there is someone who has tried the game with an aimtrak .... and again better with two? I need demulshooter ... or what? I need a guide on this ... step by step please! any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated ..... thanks again to sky2310 for its invaluable guide and for the entire installer package .... and thanks to you all!

• 2 semaines après...

Bonsoir,

Je me permets de relancer un sujet concernant  ALIEN EXTERMINATION sur PC, je suis entrain de me monter mon systeme d'arcade, mais je suis confronté a un problème de mappage  entre les commande de start et d'insert coin sur ce jeux 

1er question=  ou se trouve le fichier de conf pour modifier le ces 2 entrées (1 et Lshift)

Merci pour vos retours

Bonsoir, 

Y a til quelqu'un qui arrive a controler enterrement ce jeux (Alien) avec un pad Xbox one ?

Si oui, pouvez m indiquer comment le faire, car je n arrive pas a mapper la touche 1 (pour mettre les credits)

Merci d'avance 

Cordialement.

Flo

Invité Hot buttered poodle
On 9/29/2019 at 3:05 PM, luxknight said:

Game freeze in the first stage on win xp and geforce 7100 gs any ideas?

Same here....I'm beginning to think that only you and me are having this issue with the game freezing on the big hunt stage. I can play the other ones just fine. Anyone have ANY suggestions at all??? Thanks.

• 5 semaines après...

Hi Guys,

any tips on launching it from hyperspin? mine does nothing with this scripts:

Run, "C:\PC\aliens\DATA\Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe"    
 Run, "C:\PC\aliens\DATA\aliens dehasped.exe"
WinMinimize , Aliens: Extermination - Mouse
WinWait, GLUT
WinActivate, GLUT

Escape::
    Process,Close,aliens dehasped.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "aliens dehasped.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

$5::LControl

Thanks for any tips

On 2/16/2020 at 4:30 PM, jhonipin said:

hello guys look how is my force feedback from aliens extermination i managed to remove the ammo display and the machine gun effect

How did you do this?

I have original guns and would like to know the signal you captured. 

I would like to use it to translate mame effect to that signal with mamehooker so original guns will react that way for all games.

Please let me know.

"

Comment avez-vous fait cela?

J'ai des pistolets d'origine et j'aimerais connaître le signal que vous avez capturé.

Je voudrais l'utiliser pour traduire l'effet mame à ce signal avec mamehooker afin que les armes originales réagissent de cette façon pour tous les jeux.

S'il vous plaît, faites-moi savoir.

"

Modifié par Keroppi

Il y a 1 heure, Keroppi a dit :

Como vocĂŞ fez isso?

Eu tenho armas originais e gostaria de saber o sinal que você capturou. 

Eu gostaria de usá-lo para traduzir o efeito mame para esse sinal com o mamehooker, para que as armas originais reajam dessa maneira em todos os jogos.

Por favor me avise.

"

Como vocĂŞ fez isso?

Eu tenho pistolas originais e gostaria de saber o sinal que vocĂŞ capturou.

Eu gostaria de usá-lo para traduzir o efeito mame para este sinal com o mamehooker, para que as armas originais reajam dessa maneira em todos os jogos.

Por favor me avise.

"

I analyzed the memory address values and interpreted them by a script in autoit to send strings to the arduino summarizing a lot of IF and ELSE kkkkk

• 2 semaines après...
5 hours ago, Toxic-Trev said:

I would love to get this game working , is there any step by step instructions? 

well in the first post u will find a mega link with the cracked  game and some utilities ...

normally if u extract the game in the c drive it should run from aliens dehasped.exe and it should work fine ....

u just have to calibrate gun by pressing 5 to enter test menu and calibrate from there (u will find a text file called controls that u will find all buttons needed service/credit /start etc..) .... by default the game uses a controller as the gun

but u will find the mouse enabler that u run before the game to enable mouse if u want to.... and u will find the patcher to patch the exe to the resolution u want  (of course backup original first )..

and the last thing u should know is that u need to force exit it or use the script shared here to close game on esc.

and one quick thing for anyone interested here i found a good way to be able to run the game from anywhere on my pc not just the c drive .

Invité Onkel
1 hour ago, mamefan2018 said:

and one quick thing for anyone interested here i found a good way to be able to run the game from anywhere on my pc not just the c drive .

And that is ?

1 hour ago, Onkel said:

And that is ?

using the mklink command to create a symbolic link .... u can use a small easy to use french software called "link shell extension"

u will easily find it ..download and install it and follow the instructions to create a symbolic link

its basically 2 quick steps (right click on the directory u want a link to and select " pick link source ) ... than go to the c drive (or any drive u want really ) and right clip "drop as" and select symbolic link

and u will end up with a link folder ... when u click on it .. it will act as if u r accessing the folder from drive c and thats all ... if u run the game it will start fine ..

and it can really be used with any game that needs a specific drive to start from .

6 hours ago, noam3012 said:

How To calibrate the light Guns ?
I am using aim track and dont see any option to calibrate the gins on the test menu.
one thing i saw is to use "lest" to calibrate.
any idea ?

hit 5 to enter service menu ... use 0 and 9 to move up and down and 6 to select any option

select "system tests menu" and hit 6 ... than select "gun test & calibrate" and press 6 again

press 1 for player 1 calibration and thats all ... go back and exit

11 hours ago, mamefan2018 said:

hit 5 to enter service menu ... use 0 and 9 to move up and down and 6 to select any option

select "system tests menu" and hit 6 ... than select "gun test & calibrate" and press 6 again

press 1 for player 1 calibration and thats all ... go back and exit

Tks.
Working.

Bonsoir,

Je suis a la recherche d'une archive du jeux alien avec le game loader RH qui fonctionne sur windows s'il vous plait car cela fait pas mal de temps que j essai de remapper le bouton "esc"pour le mettre dans mon frontend "launchbox" mais sans succès 

En vous remerciant par avance

• 3 semaines après...
Invité POPO69

hello j'ai telecharger la ROM ca se lance mais je comprend pas comment faire marcher une voir deux souris...j'ai acheté 2 gun donc comment les calibrer avec ce juex je comprend rien :)...merci la team

A working bat file for frontends/ one click start. Place it in PC\Aliens\Data (Gameloader & MouseEnabler should also be placed in same location)

@ECHO OFF

Junction C:\PC "D:\Alien Extermination\PC"

start /wait "" "C:\PC\aliens\DATA\Game Loader ALL RH.exe"

start "" C:\PC\aliens\DATA\Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe"

taskkill /f /im Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe

Junction -d C:\PC

exit

This will use junction to place folders from D:\Alien Extermination folder to C:\ then run game via game loader all rh. Exiting game will remove junction folders from c:

Junction can be downloaded from here > https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/junction

I have placed junction in envr paths so can call it from anywhere. You can place the junction file in PC\Aliens\Data if you don't want to go the envr path way.

created a bezel which some of you might find useful > aliens_extermination.zip

aliens_extermination.jpg.0180fe708931d875289ba3727c7a2f8c.jpg

Modifié par RandomByte

• 3 semaines après...
Invité Jayinem

I am trying the method of using VirtualBox on Windows 10-64 but now I can't get VirtualBox open. I made a few mistakes because I'm tired from work first I installed the newest version of VirtualBox then I realized my mistake and then I installed an older version 5 but not 5.0 and the game wouldn't run after putting in all the correct settings. So I finally tried 5.0 and VirtualBox won't open at all. I uninstalled and reinstalled same problem. Then I tried 5.04 and same problem. Is it problems with the version of VirtualBox or is it something I need to delete in the registry?

Invité Jayinem

I started deleting registry keys (there are hundreds of them) and I'm pretty sure I can never install this game lol when I try to install VirtualBox is says the registry for it is corrupt. 

Il 7/1/2018 Alle 23:50, phasermaniac ha scritto:

I have a little problem with this, using an 15hz 640x480 monitor, I have to simulate a falsefullscreen because fullscreen it goes out of range (progressive mode?), and ingame, using demulshooter the aiming only uses the top-left half of screen while in test menu its correct.

Had same problem, I think its related to the spaced name of the exe, resolved it launching with an ahk

I also have the same problem by setting the exe resolution to 640x480 out of range How to simulate falsefullscreen? thanksss

Modifié par kill_one