Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Aliens: Extermination (Global VR)

sonic323

Messages recommandés

Invité Hot buttered poodle

Well holy crap!! I FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY got the mouse to respond and show up on screen 😀. But now whenever I choose mission 1: Bug Hunt the game freezes and crashes when the level first starts. Weird thing is I can play the other 3 levels in any order but when it comes time to play the first level it freezes. Anyone else have this problem?

3 hours ago, Hot buttered poodle said:

Well holy crap!! I FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY got the mouse to respond and show up on screen 😀. But now whenever I choose mission 1: Bug Hunt the game freezes and crashes when the level first starts. Weird thing is I can play the other 3 levels in any order but when it comes time to play the first level it freezes. Anyone else have this problem?

I managed to get it working but I cannot exit out of the game. Any ideas?

Modifié par sky2310

34 minutes ago, sky2310 said:

I managed to get it working but I cannot exit out of the game. Any ideas?

Same here. I just use the control alt delete method. Dont like too but its the only way I can exit the game. Did you have the bug hunt level freeze on you?

Hey guys,

I finally managed to get it fully working. I have to say some people have been very helpful whereas others simply assume we're all tech experts which we are not.

Anyway, for those that are having issues uploaded below are my full working build of the game along with easy step-by-step instructions to get everything fully working. 

Credits go to the original authors and community of Emuline and this is just my small contribution and nothing more.

Working build download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Bfet2591QtNc1QlzGsEu-o4Z6ZqqoYEc

Easy step by step guide: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1owiwWapubwHebh2qevzPX-ykioK6HN8V

Enjoy and thanks for this wonderful share!

That is very cool of you to make this step by step guide. Ive practically been begging for such a guide for weeks now. Even though I figured it out on my own before you posted this I hope this helps other members who are having problems. Good job👍

41 minutes ago, torostanco said:

thanks SKY2310 for aliens and the guide for the operation of the mouse starting the game with aliens dehasped it went very fast but with Game Loader All RH 333 in full screen everything works thanks

No worries bud. The ARH loader works for some and not others so either way glad its working for you. 

5 hours ago, Hot buttered poodle said:

That is very cool of you to make this step by step guide. Ive practically been begging for such a guide for weeks now. Even though I figured it out on my own before you posted this I hope this helps other members who are having problems. Good job👍

Thanks buddy. Just my very small way of saying thanks to the community nothing more.

Am 13.4.2019 um 05:30 schrieb sky2310:

Hey guys,

I finally managed to get it fully working. I have to say some people have been very helpful whereas others simply assume we're all tech experts which we are not.

Anyway, for those that are having issues uploaded below are my full working build of the game along with easy step-by-step instructions to get everything fully working. 

Credits go to the original authors and community of Emuline and this is just my small contribution and nothing more.

Working build download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Bfet2591QtNc1QlzGsEu-o4Z6ZqqoYEc

Easy step by step guide: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1owiwWapubwHebh2qevzPX-ykioK6HN8V

First.. many thanks for this package :)

I tested with the following OS :

Windows XP : no problems working fine...

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit : mouse is not working in game... (tried already with "start as ADMIN")

Any suggestions?

48 minutes ago, alfman said:

First.. many thanks for this package :)

I tested with the following OS :

Windows XP : no problems working fine...

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit : mouse is not working in game... (tried already with "start as ADMIN")

Any suggestions?

You're welcome. 

Perhaps try running it with Windows XP SP2 compatibility on Windows 7? :very-good:

Am 18.4.2019 um 11:00 schrieb sky2310:

You're welcome. 

Perhaps try running it with Windows XP SP2 compatibility on Windows 7? :very-good:

Still doesnt work... i mean the mouse enabler is working fine and the mouse movements are registered... but ingame it will not register the mouse... dont know where the problem is :(

Anyone got it to work under "WINDOWS 7-64 BIT ULTIMATE" ?

1 hour ago, alfman said:

Still doesnt work... i mean the mouse enabler is working fine and the mouse movements are registered... but ingame it will not register the mouse... dont know where the problem is :(

If it's not working on Windows 7. Install Windows 10 and it will work because that's what I am on. Not a big difference between Windows 7 and 10 to be honest.

6 hours ago, alfman said:

YES! And with Light Gun!

Does ths bug hunt level freeze on anyone else? Its the only level that I cant play because it freezes and kicks the game off....all other levels play perfectly though...any ideas??

Invité linglang

@alfman 

Probably DemulShooter by argonlefou. 

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=149714.0 

With a aimtrak gun, or a dolphin bar with Wiimote.

There is a few new "guns" coming.

I would prefer a casing of H&K MP7, with the stock extended.

MP7A1_REMOV.jpg

I would prefer a Glock 18 casing.

1024px-MarineCorpsGlock18.jpg

But NOTHING compares to the real deal, the feeling, the smell, the rush.

Could cost a LOT of monitors !!!

:ptdr:

Modifié par linglang

8 hours ago, alfman said:

Are you using any special programs?

No, just the links on first post and a batch file with

@echo off
DemulShooter.exe -target=globalvr -rom=aliens

To run demulshooter, and run with aliens dehasped.exe

Mouse don't work, only light gun! Run perfect!

• 2 semaines aprĂšs...

First off, thanks to everyone who helped make the game package, mouse fixes, utils, guides, etc!! I've only just started down this PC arcade rabbit hole and I have Aliens working with my mouse pretty flawlessly (light gun on order).

I have one question about screen resolutions though. I've tested 3 different resolutions on my 3440x1440 monitor (yes I know ultra-widescreen isn't even close to the original aspect ratio, I'll be running an a 1920x1080 screen once I have everything setup)

• Default - The game runs fullscreen, but the actual "game window" is in the center of the screen with black borders all round. It's totally playable, but it would be nice to make full use of the screen height
  • Screen Native - Set the game to 3440x1440 using the RezChanger. The "game window" fills the whole screen, but things obviously look stretched horizontally (so presumably there would also be some stretching on any 16:9 screen)
  • Upscaled - I think someone on the thread said that the original resolution is 800x600 (SVGA) so I tried the largest upscaled standard that would fit on a 1080 screen which was 1400x1050 (SXGA+). The game runs fine, but the "game window" is at the bottom left of the screen and the rest of the screen is white

So finally the question: Is there a way to set a resolution larger than default, but smaller than screen native, which runs in the center of the screen with a black background?

• 3 semaines aprĂšs...

How do you fix the slowdows? I've spent hours with every file in this thread, trying everything imaginable but I cannot get this to run properly anymore.

Basically, after playing any level for about 1-2 mins, it goes from full speed to like 20% and never goes back. Any ideas why this is happening? Tried c/d drive, changing resolutions, various compat. options and nvidia options, etc

i76700k @4.5, Nvidia 1080, 16 gb ram, Win10 Pro

On 4/12/2019 at 10:30 PM, sky2310 said:

Hey guys,

Your links are not working for me. Would it be possible to reupload or share new links?

Thank you.

how do you get the mouse controls working on this and what is the start button? I'm new at this and my system is w10 64bit got everything working except the controls how do you enable mouse input? I'm not using VMware.

I also tried the mouse enabler posted on these forums I can fire 3 diff guns but no target reticule ever shows up on the screen except for brief flashes every now and then its random. Anyway to fix this??

• 3 semaines aprĂšs...
  • 3 semaines aprĂšs...
Invité student123
On 1/13/2018 at 10:38 PM, ducon2016 said:

Yes apologies again. I just tried again and it did not work for me either. I must have had a zombie AHK script running or something. I solved it for me with a simple AHK  script:

Run, "C:\PC\aliens\DATA\aliens dehasped.exe"
WinMinimize , Aliens: Extermination - Mouse
WinWait, GLUT
WinActivate, GLUT

Escape::
    Process,Close,aliens dehasped.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "aliens dehasped.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

$5::LControl

Thank you, that was exactly what I needed :)!!!

• 2 semaines aprĂšs...
On 13/04/2019 at 4:30 AM, sky2310 said:

Hey guys,

Could you please update links thank you that would be a great help.

Merci aussi de ma part sky2310 et bravo car ton lien m'a Ă©galement permis de faire tourner ce super jeu Ă  merveille.

Juste un point sur lequel tu pourras peut-ĂȘtre m'aider : j'y joue avec le Mag II gun controller de chez G Mate (une merveille !) :

97367434.jpeg

Mais la touche qu'il faudrait pour grenade sur ce gun - juste en dessous de la gùchette - correspond à "g" et il semble impossible de changer cela sur le gun. Donc, est-il possible de modifier le fichier config clavier du jeu pour remplacer "X" par "g", genre s'il se trouve dans le dossier "data" et qu'on peut l'éditer... j'ai pas trouvé j'avoue ;-)

PS : if you only speak english, my question is just : how can I set the key "g" for grenades ?

Modifié par redoval

12 hours ago, sky2310 said:

Glad my files and guide got you working. Yeah, really good game and plays really well too. 

Enjoy!

Wanted to use my X Arcade Tankstick / Keyboard, what files do I add to the folder? The Dpad, and buttons not the trackball? 

Modifié par bucksoverfame

6 hours ago, bucksoverfame said:

Wanted to use my X Arcade Tankstick / Keyboard, what files do I add to the folder? The Dpad, and buttons not the trackball? 

I don't have an X-Arcade Tankstick controller but imagine it would be Direct Input being a keyboard. Many others can help.