Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Aliens: Extermination (Global VR)

sonic323

Messages recommandés

• 4 semaines aprĂšs...

Hey guys, forum newbie here (to this forum, anyway).

I'm trying to run this game with dual Aimtraks.

I'm launching DemulShooter (as admin), then Aliens_MouseEnabler (as admin), then "aliens dehasped.exe", I can even calibrate my guns. So far, so good.

When I move only the first gun, it moves as it should. However, when I move my second gun, the cursor of first one moves along with it, several pixels offset.

In calibration mode, when I move both guns to test them, I even get the weird effect of gun one showing the "left gun" cursor and gun two showing two cursors, "left gun" and "right gun", so I've got three cursors on screen. Any idea why this is and how I can fix it?

I'm using DemulShooter with many other emulators and never had any problem with it so far.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

• 1 mois aprĂšs...
On 1/3/2018 at 4:29 PM, argonlefou said:

Here's a quick dirty app to play the game with a mouse :

1)Run this "Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe"

2)Run the game (aliens dehasped.exe)

3)Only the first time, go to Test Menu then : SYSTEM TEST MENU > GUN TEST & CALIBRATE then push 1P START to run calibration

4)Enjoy the game

Left Mouse Button : Trigger

Right Mouse button : FlameThrower

Middle Mouse button : Grenade

How can we bind the mouse to player 2?

On 28/10/2018 at 12:04 AM, FlynnR13 said:

How can we bind the mouse to player 2?

You can't with with version, it was a small debug app

However, source code is available here : https://github.com/argonlefou/AliensExtermination_MouseEnabler

and P2 memory locations are included in the code, but you'll have to change a few lines so that the hack targets P2 locations instead of P1 locations

• 4 semaines aprĂšs...

Anyone figure out the y,x values issue in dehasped exe version? When I go into calibration screen, both aimtrak guns aren't recognized when using demulshooter.  I just upgraded to win10, so I wonder if that has something to do with it, because I swear the dehasped exe and demulshooter were working just fine in win7.  I also ran demulshooter as administrator.  If anyone has figured it out, please let me know.  Thanks

• 3 mois aprĂšs...

@POOTERMAN

:bravo:We need a wheel for this game too!  

:jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap:

thankx!!!    :P

Wow! Thank you Mr Pooterman!!! 👍😄

Modifié par 7zxkv

Invité Hot buttered poodle

I too keep getting the message Fatal error: could not load shader. I put the game in the c drive and had the same results. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Modifié par Hot buttered poodle

3 hours ago, Hot buttered poodle said:

I too keep getting the message Fatal error: could not load shader. I put the game in the c drive and had the same results. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Place it in C / PC / Aliens to work.

• 3 semaines aprĂšs...

Does someone have this game they can upload into ONE easy to use folder? You know...a folder you can click on and everything is already pre configured and ready to go. Still cant get the controls working no matter what I do and believe me...I've been trying for months to get this game to work correctly. Thanks a million 😀

Le 01/04/2019 à 17:17, Mohkerz a dit :

As you seem to really have weird issues with controls in several games, I suggest you to download and install an All-In-One resources and redists with everything needed..... as suggested and proved working a lot before...

Can you give me an example of an all-in-one resource please?

edit: Ok...if someone cant post a link to a "all in one" working folder for this game could someone post a few screenshots of how to get the controls to work?? Like I've said I cant get the mouse to respond no matter what I do. Maybe a few pictures of what the control folders are supposed to look like would be very helpful. Thanks 😀

Modifié par 7zxkv

Hi Guys

When I run this game the image on screen is too large for my 1600x1200 res monitor. I have tried using the rezchanger app but it doesn't appears to make much difference.

can anyone help?

Untitled.jpg

Le 26/11/2018 à 06:23, dgrace a dit :

Anyone figure out the y,x values issue in dehasped exe version? When I go into calibration screen, both aimtrak guns aren't recognized when using demulshooter.  I just upgraded to win10, so I wonder if that has something to do with it, because I swear the dehasped exe and demulshooter were working just fine in win7.  I also ran demulshooter as administrator.  If anyone has figured it out, please let me know.  Thanks

anyone help with this? my aimtrak gun only works if I start the mouse enabler. Demulshooter does not? also when I calibrate my left and right movements travel too far on the screen? Im on win 7

Le 08/04/2019 à 14:22, Disco74 a dit :

anyone help with this? my aimtrak gun only works if I start the mouse enabler. Demulshooter does not? also when I calibrate my left and right movements travel too far on the screen? Im on win 7

OK I finally have everything working ok. I would just like to know 2 things

1. Is there a way to exit from this using the 'escape' key

2. I use an Amtrak gun so I have to run a .bat file before starting the game. Can a file be made that when clicked it launches the demul bat file and then the alien dehasped.exe?

Thanks

Modifié par 7zxkv

il y a 29 minutes, sky2310 a dit :

Is there any way besides dedicated one whole partition (drive) to this game as a Windows XP clone?

Also, does anyone have a link to the game with all working ini, mouse control config and exe files?

Read, read, read again.... 

On 07/04/2019 at 1:00 PM, Disco74 said:

Hi Guys

When I run this game the image on screen is too large for my 1600x1200 res monitor. I have tried using the rezchanger app but it doesn't appears to make much difference.

can anyone help?

Untitled.jpg

OK I finally have everything working ok. I would just like to know 2 things

1. Is there a way to exit from this using the 'escape' key

2. I use an Amtrak gun so I have to run a .bat file before starting the game. Can a file be made that when clicked it launches the demul bat file and then the alien dehasped.exe?

Thanks

This game runs fine in my main root c drive (I do not have many games on my c drive, I keep it on on my D drive)

The only pain (because I use hyperspin) is having to run the mouse fix before the game 

So I would like BAT FILE that runs the mouse fix and then the game if possible

Great Game 

Modifié par SOYABEAN

il y a une heure, SOYABEAN a dit :

This game runs fine in my main root c drive (I do not have many games on my c drive, I keep it on on my D drive)

The only pain (because I use hyperspin) is having to run the mouse fix before the game 

Great Game 

.....a 2 lines bat file could do that.......fiy

4 hours ago, SOYABEAN said:

Open notepad and write the follow adapt path and file name for your case, and save the file Aliens.bat (not aliens.bat.txt). On hyperspin launch aliens.bat:

@echo off

C:\PC\Aliens\Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe

C:\PC\Aliens\Aliens dehasped.exe

what does @echo off do?

You would think with all my skills I knew how to write a bat file

it launches the mouse exe but not the game. I had this problem before I think it has to do with win10, it always gets stuck on the first command and wont lauch 2nd till closes first program

Modifié par SOYABEAN

On 4/10/2019 at 3:59 AM, sky2310 said:

Is there any way besides dedicated one whole partition (drive) to this game as a Windows XP clone?

Also, does anyone have a link to the game with all working ini, mouse control config and exe files?

Ive been trying for a while now to see if someone will post a link to the game with ALL the controls pre-configured but youd think I was asking for a million dollars...and yes I've read read read the instructions a thousand times over trying to get the damn mouse to respond...I wish someone would be kind enough to post a working game please 😀

On 10/04/2019 at 7:48 PM, emulor said:

@echo off is for not show lines on screen (the 2 lines after, its optional)

Put here your path and file name of mouse exe and game exe

so I made a bat file to run the Demulshooter config and the game.

1. for some reason the game errors (aliens dehasped has stopped working) on launch

2. I get a message in the cmd window 'Demulshooter.exe is not recognised as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file???

my batch file is:

@echo off

start "aliengun" "c\pc\aliens\DATA\aliensgun.bat"(this is a batch file to run a Demulshooter config for aliens)

start "aliens dehasped" "c\pc\aliens\DATA\aliens dehasped.exe"

I can run these fine seperately just not when I put them in a batch file?

Modifié par Disco74
edit

First unzip all demulshooter files to aliens folder.

Run demulshooter.exe select your light gun and save

Open your aliensgun.bat and past inside: 

DemulShooter.exe -target=globalvr -rom=aliens

Rename "aliens dehasped.exe" to "aliensdehasped.exe" (remove space from name MSDOS dont' know spaces in name I forget above)

Create a bat file to launch game (you miss : after c):

@echo off

c:\pc\aliens\DATA\aliensgun.bat

c:\pc\aliens\DATA\aliensdehasped.exe

Modifié par emulor

1 hour ago, emulor said:

First unzip all demulshooter files to aliens folder.

Run demulshooter.exe select your light gun and save

Open your aliensgun.bat and past inside: 

DemulShooter.exe -target=globalvr -rom=aliens

Rename "aliens dehasped.exe" to "aliensdehasped.exe" (remove space from name MSDOS dont' know spaces in name I forget above)

Create a bat file to launch game (you miss : after c):

@echo off

c:\pc\aliens\DATA\aliensgun.bat

c:\pc\aliens\DATA\aliensdehasped.exe

sorry I did put a : after c, I just forgot to type it here!!!:)

Hi guys,

I have read through every post and currently to test the game out have it on an external USB HDD so something like L:/PC/aliens/ I got the launcher exe and the game exe file along with all the 4 dll's (see attachment),

but every time I launch I'm still get the Cannot Load Shaders error and the game just refuses to load. I'm using the portable version so it's obviously not on my C drive and have installed the DivX6 package (running Windows10 with Nvidia 1080Ti GPU).

Any ideas?

Cheers

SCREEN.jpg

Could someone please be kind enough to post a picture or just tell me what steps you do to get the mouse to respond in Aliens Extermination please. The game runs and sounds great but it is the only game I cannnot get the mouse to work with 😞