Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Aliens: Extermination (Global VR)

sonic323

Messages recommandés

Il y a 14 heures, argonlefou a dit :

I don't know what to tell you guys, it's working on every computer I've tested, full screen or windowed mode....

Do you see X and Y values changing when you move the mouse in the Gun calibration menu ?

When you run aliens in windowed mode (add -win as parameter for the executable), can you see all 3 rows of numbers changing at the top of Aliens_MouseEnabler ?

To get rid of the avi popup, just install divx6.0 (you'll find some divx60.exe on google easily)

And all of the error messages you can see in Test menu are totally normal, the game is not seeing a lot of hardware parts, that's why it has to be emulated and hacked

Hi Argonlefou,

thanks for your great work on this game, and for Demulshooter too.

I was wondering if you ever considered including support for wiimotes to Demulshooter?

There are softwares like touchmote or wiimouse,but if  one wii "gun" is ok, I never made it successfully for 2...

43 minutes ago, spike11 said:

Hi Argonlefou,

thanks for your great work on this game, and for Demulshooter too.

I was wondering if you ever considered including support for wiimotes to Demulshooter?

There are softwares like touchmote or wiimouse,but if  one wii "gun" is ok, I never made it successfully for 2...

Hi !

You can use Demulshooter with Wiimotes (feeback from users) : you will have to use tsoukkis Touchmote  available at http://touchmote.net/

I don't own any wiimotes myself and don't know how to setup all of this, but at the end your wiimotes will be seen as Xinput gamepad by windows

Then in DemulShooter just choose the corresponding Xinput device and this should work or both players

On 1/4/2018 at 6:23 AM, argonlefou said:

Here's a quick App to change yourself the resolution of the game

Don't forget to:

- Backup your executable before !!!

- Re-run calibration after a resolution change

Aliens_RezChanger.zip

Thanks so much Argon, both DemulShooter and the RezChanger seem to be working flawlessly!  Can't tell you how happy this makes me!  :bravo:

I get an on-screen error when I boot the game up in Win 10 saying "gun input 1 error 165". When I run the  "Aliens_MouseEnabler" program for the game the x & Y's are moving as I move the mouse around, but nothing happens in the calibration screen during mouse movement. Only left and right mouse button responds. How can I fix this? Thanks in advance! :)

13 minutes ago, razor1978 said:

When I run the  "Aliens_MouseEnabler" program for the game the x & Y's are moving as I move the mouse around, but nothing happens in the calibration screen during mouse movement. Only left and right mouse button responds. How can I fix this? Thanks in advance! :)

X & Y are moving, which ones ? The ones at the top of the mouse software ? All 3 of them ? Or values in the test mode of the game ?

And for the "nothing happens", do you mean you see no crosshair or anything like that ? Or do you see the X & Y value not changing at all in the Test menu ?

Modifié par argonlefou

il y a 9 minutes, argonlefou a dit :

X & Y are moving, which ones ? The ones at the top of the mouse software ? All 3 of them ? Or values in the test mode of the game ?

And for the "nothing happens", do you mean you see no crosshair or anything like that ? Or do you see the X & Y value not changing at all in the Test menu ?

What I meant was that I see random numbers (when I move the mouse) at the very top of the mouse software where it says "screen". No numbers are moving in  "Client" and "In-Game" in the software. And when I go to calibration screen (after pressing 1 key), only mouse buttons works, nothing else is moving/showing, no crosshair, and no x & y values are moving on-screen, so it's impossible for me to calibrate the mouse. 

When I launch up the mouse software it says "waiting for aliensdehasped.exe to hook..." and when booting up the game it further says "attached to process aliens dehasped.exe process handle=1428, and underneath that text "Memory Hack Complete". That's all text I see while the game is running. Hope this can help!

I have excactly the same problem under Windows 7 64 bits as reported in a previous post.

Also, in reply to argonlefou, I can't see any numbers in client and in-game, these two labels even don't appear in the window of the Aliens_MouseEnbabler window.

Hope this can help you.

Thank you for considering the problem.

On 05/01/2018 at 8:46 PM, razor1978 said:

When I launch up the mouse software it says "waiting for aliensdehasped.exe to hook..." and when booting up the game it further says "attached to process aliens dehasped.exe process handle=1428, and underneath that text "Memory Hack Complete". That's all text I see while the game is running. Hope this can help!

Ok....I don't have the problem so I will have to blindly test step by step what could be wrong :(

Could you try this new version ? there is no functionnal change but some more info for debug purposes.....you'll have to tell me if the program is finding a correct "client size" number

Modifié par argonlefou

16 minutes ago, scooby said:

With this version, I have no number, even on the screen where I can read the mouse position in the first version.

In the first version, I can read the mouse position on the screen line, but there is no number on the client and In-game lines.

Yes, with this version you need to be hooked to the game to see details

So if you have no text while the game is running it's a hooking issue

Modifié par argonlefou

11 minutes ago, scooby said:

OK, tested.

While the game running, I have this : [00:23:23] Waiting for "aliens dehasped.exe" to hook .....

And no values.

In that case the issue is "simply" that the program cannot find/open/attach the game's process....as for the "why", I can't help you :(

2 minutes ago, razor1978 said:

This is how it looks like when the game is running in the test menu with the updated mouse enabler v2.

Hell that's what I had in mind....windows refuses to give the game's window size and so....gun calculated values ends to be zero

I've run another test on a raw-installed-with-nothing-added Win10 test machine and I still don't have this kind of issue...

I'm dry guys :(:

@razor1978 and others having the same issue, this is a testing idea but you can try this version and give yourself the game's resolution to the program....maybe it'll work. If that's the case I'll add a way to set desired resolution by adding arguments when running the program

Modifié par argonlefou

Thanks Argonlefou! The cursor stuck in top left is fixed for me! Cursor is now perfect.

Two Questions:

1) Is the very opening of the level slow for anyone else? Once I get inside it's full speed, but I'm worried about that...I have a very high end machine.

2) How can I close the game, other than task manager which the only way I can find.

Il y a 8 heures, argonlefou a dit :

@razor1978 and others having the same issue, this is a testing idea but you can try this version and give yourself the game's resolution to the program....maybe it'll work. If that's the case I'll add a way to set desired resolution by adding arguments when running the program

Aliens_MouseEnabler_test.zip

Thank you argonlefou,

New version (Aliens_MouseEnabler_test)

It works perfectly with me

Ok, in that case (and for people who would like to use this with frontend or something else....) here's the final version.

1) You can run it by double-clicking in windows explorer runing the exe without any arguments : this will try to find automatically the game's window client size

OR

2) You can run it via a command with additionnal arguments -resX=..... and -resY=..... to manually set your game's resolution (in case automatic mode is not working for you, i.e client size reports 0x0 )

For example : Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe -resX=1920 -resY=1080

Sources are available too if you want to check for virus or to make something else of it ^_^

Aliens_MouseEnabler_V4_Sources.zip

Aliens_MouseEnabler_V4.zip

Modifié par argonlefou

Il y a 11 heures, argonlefou a dit :

Aliens_MouseEnabler_test.zip

Thank you...thank you..thank you! Now it works perfectly with mouse! Calibration passed with flying colors! lol! 

44 minutes ago, argonlefou said:

Already did it a few month ago

You'll find the tool and the procedure at the bottom of the 4th page of the Far Cry thread

Any way to limit the bounds because mine goes over 1920 x 1080 and I lose the mouse in a void of nothing until I find it again lol

Cheers argonlefou

Mans976

Invité williecoiote

Here the game does not pass the dongle check screen.
What should I do? I already installed hdd, Reg file and MultiKey64, because multikey 32 does not work, since I use Windows 7 64bits.

On 1/6/2018 at 1:15 AM, argonlefou said:

2) You can run it via a command with additionnal arguments -resX=..... and -resY=..... to manually set your game's resolution (in case automatic mode is not working for you, i.e client size reports 0x0 )

For example : Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe -resX=1920 -resY=1080

Aliens_MouseEnabler_V4.zip

I have some issues.

1. With the default game resolution, the mouse cursor seem to move really fast and go out way out of bounds. Is there a way to constrain it to the window and reduce mouse sensitivity?

2. How can I change the game to 1920 1080? I have not found a patch that does that

3. For some reason I cannot run the game in command line, I have to double click the .exe. Has anyone found a way to run the game in command line?  

hace 39 minutos, ducon2016 dijo:

2. How can I change the game to 1920 1080? I have not found a patch that does that  

Argonlefou posted an exe on the previous page to change to any resolution.

I have a little problem with this, using an 15hz 640x480 monitor, I have to simulate a falsefullscreen because fullscreen it goes out of range (progressive mode?), and ingame, using demulshooter the aiming only uses the top-left half of screen while in test menu its correct.

hace 40 minutos, ducon2016 dijo:

3. For some reason I cannot run the game in command line, I have to double click the .exe. Has anyone found a way to run the game in command line?  

Had same problem, I think its related to the spaced name of the exe, resolved it launching with an ahk

Also  finally resolved the overspeed problem enabling vsync option in the graphics card tools, and divx60 is seems also necessary.

But now I get an extrange 00D SPAWN error ingame and the playthrough seems to pass all straight.

10 hours ago, ducon2016 said:

I have some issues.

1. With the default game resolution, the mouse cursor seem to move really fast and go out way out of bounds. Is there a way to constrain it to the window and reduce mouse sensitivity?

In theory, for any resolution, and after calibration (this is really important with this game) the in-game crosshair should just be at the same place than you Windows cursor (which is not visible while being over the game's window). There is no sensitivity settings or whatever, just reading your Windows cursor position and translating it to the game's window.

I don't play with a mouse and I'm not using (other than to test it before release) this program myself, which is more a basic-general-working-concept than a final wrapper/loader. There are so many parameters that can change the behavior....that's why I uploaded the sources for anyone who'd want to add any functionality or make a full loader/wrapper or whatever out of it

6 hours ago, argonlefou said:

In theory, for any resolution, and after calibration (this is really important with this game) the in-game crosshair should just be at the same place than you Windows cursor (which is not visible while being over the game's window). There is no sensitivity settings or whatever, just reading your Windows cursor position and translating it to the game's window.

I don't play with a mouse and I'm not using (other than to test it before release) this program myself, which is more a basic-general-working-concept than a final wrapper/loader. There are so many parameters that can change the behavior....that's why I uploaded the sources for anyone who'd want to add any functionality or make a full loader/wrapper or whatever out of it

Thanks

1. Confirming that calibration fixed it for me

2. I tried to patch in 1920x1080 but the aspect ratio was screwed, so tried 1440x1080 but then the screen was not centered, so ended up leaving the default resolution. If anyone knows how to get 1440x1080 to be centered let me know

3. Running the game from AHK instead of cmd line worked. Thanks!

Also, I modified Argon's awesome mouse enable to also enable keyboard, will post the code as soon as the admins let me attach stuff here :D Argon do you have the offset's for the second player? If yes I would like to add those too in the enabler if you do not mind.

1 hour ago, ducon2016 said:

2. I tried to patch in 1920x1080 but the aspect ratio was screwed, so tried 1440x1080 but then the screen was not centered, so ended up leaving the default resolution. If anyone knows how to get 1440x1080 to be centered let me know

Same issue here, the game need to be set to full screen resolution (and so loosing aspect ratio on 16/9 screens) or else it will not be centered.

I guess some direct3D hack like Game Loader All RH could help....

1 hour ago, ducon2016 said:

Argon do you have the offset's for the second player? If yes I would like to add those too in the enabler if you do not mind.

Of course, and they already are in the sorce code (look at the top, at the end of variables declaration) :

protected const int _P2_X_Offset = 0x0556B1C0;

protected const int _P2_Y_Offset = 0x0556B1C4;
protected const int _P2_BTN_Offset = 0x0556AFD4;

No need to add any new hack, just feed the addresses with data

And as I said, be free to do anything with it ;)