Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Aliens: Extermination (Global VR)

sonic323

Messages recommandés

Other Arcade Rail Shooter Games I would also love to play on the PC one day:

- TimeCrisis 4 & 5

- Deadstorm Pirates

- Terminator Salvation

- Jurassic Park Arcade

- All Silent Scopes (I wish someone could figure out how to play these games with an Aimtrak gun)

- Warzaid

- House of the Dead 4

- Star Wars Trilogy (I wish someone could hack this game to be able to play in dual 2 player mode)

- Virtua Cop 3

- Lethal Enforcers 3

Amazing, I have to test it with Demulshooter, that is already supporting dual lightgun for this game.

For now I downloaded Harry99710's iso and I'm stuck in "play to win window" I have read l need to install Divx6.0, .Net 2.0, inside vm, how I'm supposed to exit this window and install it in the so?

Also, Silent Hill arcade can't be played in windows10, can vm be the solution for this?

Can you do a video on how to get this working in Rocketlauncher? That would be awesome. Do you use Hyperspin? Also, can you show me how you set up your AHK scripts? Thanks

I just use PC Launcher and run the vbox directly. The only issue I have right now to get it fully seamless is the issue with mouse integration. It is enabled when the virtualbox starts and the gun is wild until it is turned off. I have tried different methods of disabling but it doesnt function the way I would like.

The guy who invented Demulshooter (which allows you to play light gun games in Demul, Dolphin and certain PC games in 2 player dual mode) has already figured out how to play this game in dual mode with 2 light guns (i.e. Aimtrak guns).  The guy is seriously the man. Can't wait to try it out tonight.  I would post the link but for some reason it wouldn't let me.  Just google Demulshooter and you'll find the posting with all his links and downloads. Enjoy

Other Arcade Rail Shooter Games I would also love to play on the PC one day:

- TimeCrisis 4 & 5

- Deadstorm Pirates

- Terminator Salvation

- Jurassic Park Arcade

- All Silent Scopes (I wish someone could figure out how to play these games with an Aimtrak gun)

- Warzaid

- House of the Dead 4

- Star Wars Trilogy (I wish someone could hack this game to be able to play in dual 2 player mode)

- Virtua Cop 3

- Lethal Enforcers 3

I've played the PS2 versions of Silent Scope 2 and EX on my PC using PCsx2, with the joypad stick and buttons mapped to my mouse. I don't own an Aimtrak, but doesn't it basically operate in a similar fashion to a mouse?

If you're a big fan of  Deadstorm Pirates, Time Crisis 4 and House of the Dead 4, I'd recommend picking up a cheap PS3 and some PS Moves with gun housings.

I thought about just buying a PS3 but I seriously cannot find House of the Dead 4 on PS3 for sale anywhere.  I checked Ebay, Amazon, Gamestop, etc. and nothing.  It looks like you can play it on Playstation Now online but I don't believe you can use the PS Move controllers yet on the PSNOW. 

somebody uploaded the VM (virtual machine) version of the iso for ALIENS EXTERMNATION

now it seems to run in Virtual box https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Download_Old_Builds_5_0

full new iso  https://mega.nz/#!CcESSKZL!8R3LMqIZ5jGSOFNFcnw2HBUCJnXGQ1hkv8MznQVCP94

LINK to the post http://8ch.net/1cc/index.html

somebody uploaded the VM (virtual machine) version of the iso for ALIENS EXTERMNATION

now it seems to run in Virtual box https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Download_Old_Builds_5_0

full new iso  https://mega.nz/#!CcESSKZL!8R3LMqIZ5jGSOFNFcnw2HBUCJnXGQ1hkv8MznQVCP94

LINK to the post http://8ch.net/1cc/index.html

vero con virtualbox-v5-0 si gioca meglio grazie,ce un modo per vederlo ha schermo intero senza perdere la qualita grafica

Bonjour,

J'ai un souci, le jeux lag beaucoup.

J'utilise la dernière version proposé en iso avec virtualbox 5.

Je suis sur win 7 (x64), core i5 4440, ssd, 12go de ram et une gtx 750 ti.

Si quelqu'un a une idée pour m'aider.

Merci.

Modifié par gzu2626

Chez moi le jeu se lance mais impossible de configurer la souris. C'est comme si elle n'existait pas. Par contre si j'installe une manette ça répond.

Une idée?

Pour info j'utilise le jeu directement sur un Win7 32bits sans passer par une VM.

Modifié par Safur

Well this is great guys my only problem now is using the 1280 x 720 abhRelease file which is the correct one for my screen the top is a bit cut off this is fine until you get to a boss and you cannot see the bosses lifebar. Could someone please make a 1280 x 700 (i think) abhRelease exe so I can get this displaying correctly. Thankyou very much

Bien, c'est génial, mon seul problème est maintenant d'utiliser le fichier abhRelease 1280 x 720 qui est le bon pour mon écran, le top est un peu coupé, ça va bien jusqu'à ce que vous arriviez à un boss et vous ne pouvez pas voir la barre de sauvetage des boss. Est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait faire un 1280 x 700 (je pense) abhRelease exe afin que je puisse obtenir cette affichage correctement. Merci beaucoup

Well this is great guys my only problem now is using the 1280 x 720 abhRelease file which is the correct one for my screen the top is a bit cut off this is fine until you get to a boss and you cannot see the bosses lifebar. Could someone please make a 1280 x 700 (i think) abhRelease exe so I can get this displaying correctly. Thankyou very much

Bien, c'est génial, mon seul problème est maintenant d'utiliser le fichier abhRelease 1280 x 720 qui est le bon pour mon écran, le top est un peu coupé, ça va bien jusqu'à ce que vous arriviez à un boss et vous ne pouvez pas voir la barre de sauvetage des boss. Est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait faire un 1280 x 700 (je pense) abhRelease exe afin que je puisse obtenir cette affichage correctement. Merci beaucoup

Salut Fire10,

je viens de mod l'exe pour ta resolution, essaye ça:

http://dl.free.fr/txEVY5SeD

@+

Weird I am able to launch mine full screen now. Even have it setup to launch from Rocket launcher, it will load in full screen and can use 1 aimtrak gone. Used AHK to map the coin and start keys. Seems to be working ok so far. Would love to get the second gun working though!

You have a download for this script?

Sorry, I tested two working images uploaded in 2 different computers, and I'm getting xp crashing most of times when I run abhRelease.exe.

I set virtualbox with the correct configuration:

1024MB PIIX3 Mouse PS/2 I/O APIC
128MB 3d 2d acceleration
IDE (PIIX4) Aliens.vhd(IDE primary master) CDEmpty(IDE primary Slave)
Direct Sound AC97
USB1.1

but I'm missing something... any idea?

In the other news, teknogods cracked Target Terror and he's gonna release a cracked binary file soon.

http://8ch.net/1cc/index.html

Sorry for being off-topic because both Aliens Extermination and Target Terror are Western Light Gun Shooters.

Modifié par Jitterdoomer

• 4 semaines après...

I premade a virtualbox image with this fully working on 1cc. 

In virtualbox create a new VM with the following settings:

Windows XP (32 bit)

1024mb ram

I/O APIC enabled

1 cpu core

128mb video memory

3D/2D acceleration enabled

When it asks you to make a new hard drive select the aliens.vhd file then run the vm, in the vm i recommend disabling mouse integration so the mouse doesn't leave the vm (right ctrl to get the mouse back)

ppjoy mouse to joystick is set up in the vm for controls, sensitivity can be changed on the window that opens on startup (leave it open in the background) press ok on any avi frame errors and the game will start

Note: Mouse may be a bit sensitive, if it is then lower the sensitivity in windows embedded and ppjoy

Download: https://mega.nz/#!gx1GGTTZ!ycaEIImtlTH8JDqvmDuQJ5mQRY0SOJzTzM5pCkW1ySE

more mem value is need 2048, slowed eexecution in 1024 mb!

• 4 semaines après...

Weird I am able to launch mine full screen now. Even have it setup to launch from Rocket launcher, it will load in full screen and can use 1 aimtrak gone. Used AHK to map the coin and start keys. Seems to be working ok so far. Would love to get the second gun working though!

hi im having trouble with my aimtrak and launching through rlauncher could you please share a link to how to do this. thanks

• 2 semaines après...

My monitor resolution is 1650x1080. The stretched 1920x1080 exe. file too big (screen cuts off) and the 1600x1200 or 1600x900 stretched is too small. Any chance someone could create a 1680x1050 stretched exe file for Aliens Extermination? Would be much appreciated.

• 2 semaines après...

Hi guys I am running the game at 1920 x 1080p and it looks great but on the boss battles when it scans for weaknesses on the boss it does not display the xray correctly, does anyone have a fix for this. Its definitely down to the resolution change as in its original 800 x 600 the boss scanning works and displays perfectly although it looks tiny on a large hd monitor :-(

I have also seen this game running at high resolution on hd monitor versions of the setup as well as lower res crt versions in arcades so fingers crossed its modifiable

Salut les gars, je cours le jeu à 1920 x 1080p et ça a l'air génial, mais sur les batailles de boss quand il recherche des faiblesses sur le patron, il n'existe pas correctement la radiographie, est-ce que quelqu'un a un problème pour ça. C'est définitivement à la résolution, comme dans son original 800 x 600, le boss scanning fonctionne et s'affiche parfaitement, même s'il semble minuscule sur un grand moniteur hd :-( J'ai également vu ce jeu s'exécuter à haute résolution sur les versions du moniteur hd de la configuration ainsi que les versions crt inférieures dans les arcades, de sorte que les doigts croisés étaient modifiables
Modifié par fire10

• 1 mois après...

Can anyone help with this game at all? I Have set up the VM as instructed but more often than not it keeps rebooting, anyone else had this problem? Am i supposed to be able to change the mouse sensitivity using the PPJOY programme that boots inside the VM as i can't enough time to change anything before it reboots. When i have managed to get into the game i can't recalibrate the gun as it's too sensitive and also looks like the guns have flipped as i can barely see the cross hair.

Where do i copy the abhrelease.exe file to if i want to change resolutions? Is that inside the aliens hd image inside the VM? again i hardly get enough time to look before the VM reboots. Any help appreciated as i was looking forward to this one!

Can anyone help with this game at all? I have set up the VM as instructed but more often than not it keeps rebooting, anyone else had this problem? Am i supposed to be able to change the mouse sensitivity using the PPJOY program that boots inside the VM can not change everything before it reboots. When i have managed to get into the game i can not recalibrate the gun as it's too sensitive and also looks like the guns have flipped as i can barely see the cross hair.

Where do i copy the abhrelease.exe file to i want to change resolutions? Is it inside the aliens hd image inside the VM? VM reboots. VM reboots. Any help appreciated as i was looking forward to this one!

Make sure to set virtualization in your pcs bios that should stop the reboots m8