Aller au contenu

[Taito Type X/X2/X3/X0/X4.. | E-Amusement | Ex-Board] | Arcade PC

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

hace 4 minutos, bee3tle dijo:

The links for KOF Sky Stage are expired. Does anyone have a link? i really like this game but cant find decent copy anywhere.

https://pool389.seedbox.fr/files/index.php/s/bDxxpZTFMLXWiQE

pass: trymado

If the dump includes ganeloader, delete it including the sv folder and download the latest version. 

FYI: Check this post first before asking for a sppecific dump: http://www.emuline.org/topic/1265-dumps-dumps-disponibles-en-miroir-mirror-many-dumps-availables/

Modifié par gasabbath

4 minutes ago, gasabbath said:

https://pool389.seedbox.fr/files/index.php/s/bDxxpZTFMLXWiQE

pass: trymado

If the dump includes ganeloader, delete it including the sv folder and download the latest version. 

FYI: Check this post first before asking for a sppecific dump: http://www.emuline.org/topic/1265-dumps-dumps-disponibles-en-miroir-mirror-many-dumps-availables/

the password doesnt work sadly

For Groovy Coaster 2... does anyone know how I can make the resolution a little wider, it is narrowing than your standard Raiden vertical shooter for example. I used gameloader and set desktop rotation to 0 to get it displayed upright but just seems to narrow. Maybe I could enter in a custom resolution, if so what what a vertical orientation resolution be?

image.png.807c99c8df79fa44267ce785114c44f1.png

30 minutes ago, drewjbs said:

For Groovy Coaster 2... does anyone know how I can make the resolution a little wider, it is narrowing than your standard Raiden vertical shooter for example. I used gameloader and set desktop rotation to 0 to get it displayed upright but just seems to narrow. Maybe I could enter in a custom resolution, if so what what a vertical orientation resolution be?

in game loader window size tab, i have my "setting 1" resolution set to 1600x1080 and it looks fine here, its a little wider than using setting 0 which like you say looks narrow. i have 1920x1080 monitor.

Modifié par EmuAl

7 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

in game loader window size tab, i have my "setting 1" resolution set to 1600x1080 and it looks fine here, its a little wider than using setting 0 which like you say looks narrow. i have 1920x1080 monitor.

Ok got it too stretched.. but now I can adjust accordingly. Thanks!

image.png.f45230dd3573efc0f57e9a1f44986e89.png

• 2 semaines après...

I had got a TTX4 , I had heard the the TTX3's  1TB atrax can be used on ttx4 also .  so, is there anyone know how to enter TTX4's bios ?? so that I can use ttx3's atrax on it ?

i was wondering if there was a reupload of Cyberdiver 1.50

i have tried the mega link using mega downloader 1.8 but it only gave me errors

i also tried the TTX pool389.seedbox link and that would also not work

if there is something wrong i am doing please let me know

and if there is a reupload of it i would really appreciate it if you could share it with me

Thank you in advance for any help.

TTX4 here is the dump for the starwing paradox and the after school next satellite. the dump was share to me to add to the artax multi game but game is not good for the ttx3 multi. ttx3 power is not big for this ttx4 game.

starwing paradox can play with the xbox one joy pad. the game is the online game only so the tutorial can only play. the game will need the server code. it is a very nice game

after school will boot the game over the io check but it will not control. it will require the touch screen and some button code. if make the game start button to work i can test the touch button. i fail to make the start button.

read the note for the d drive it must have the d drive and the file.

TTX4.torrent

Il y a 2 heures, emulate58 a dit :

TTX4 here is the dump for the starwing paradox and the after school next satellite. the dump was share to me to add to the artax multi game but game is not good for the ttx3 multi. ttx3 power is not big for this ttx4 game.

starwing paradox can play with the xbox one joy pad. the game is the online game only so the tutorial can only play. the game will need the server code. it is a very nice game

after school will boot the game over the io check but it will not control. it will require the touch screen and some button code. if make the game start button to work i can test the touch button. i fail to make the start button.

read the note for the d drive it must have the d drive and the file.

TTX4.torrent

in this file i have hoshi and lovelife no see starwing paradox

En 15/8/2021 a las 0:45, fart_fart_JR dijo:

i was wondering if there was a reupload of Cyberdiver 1.50

i have tried the mega link using mega downloader 1.8 but it only gave me errors

i also tried the TTX pool389.seedbox link and that would also not work

if there is something wrong i am doing please let me know

and if there is a reupload of it i would really appreciate it if you could share it with me

Thank you in advance for any help.

Hi, there is no 1.50 version of cyberdiver, it's simple a mistake in the name when creating the post. The only dumped versions as far as I know are 1.05 and 1.20.  

I have both but I did not upload them on any site. The @ViRuS-MaN site has the game but I don't know wich version is.

On 8/21/2021 at 2:03 PM, gasabbath said:

Hi, there is no 1.50 version of cyberdiver, it's simple a mistake in the name when creating the post. The only dumped versions as far as I know are 1.05 and 1.20.  

I have both but I did not upload them on any site. The @ViRuS-MaN site has the game but I don't know wich version is.

i have found a version of cyberdiver sense my post but its the 1.05 one  i think so ill go head and give there site a try thanks man.

is there anyway to emulate the touchscreen on PC ?? because i've downloaded the love live arcade, i read the notes, it requires touchscreen to work

here's what written in the game notes : 

Love Live! School Idol Festival: After School Activity Next Stage Satellite boots past the IO check but that's as far as it gets. 
It requires a touch screen, and it will work with most touch screens  like a laptop if you want to try and make it work. It will need IO hooks coded, there is no keyboard or game controller support. 

Invité TomW1972
7 hours ago, riora1996 said:

is there anyway to emulate the touchscreen on PC ?? because i've downloaded the love live arcade, i read the notes, it requires touchscreen to work

here's what written in the game notes : 

Love Live! School Idol Festival: After School Activity Next Stage Satellite boots past the IO check but that's as far as it gets. 
It requires a touch screen, and it will work with most touch screens  like a laptop if you want to try and make it work. It will need IO hooks coded, there is no keyboard or game controller support. 

There is many ways to emulate a touchscreen on PC, the most obvious in the context of running arcade dumps being Sega tools, however I very much doubt this game will be supported yet on it. I don't really think as a purely personal opinion that touch screen games play all that great on PC's without a touch screen anyway because I always get mixed up trying to remember what key or button relates to where on the screen.

Modifié par TomW1972
correction

Invité TomW1972

There isn't really a solution to playing touch screen games that feels intuitive enough though unfortunately, except I presume a real touch screen but they are very pricey when you get into a half decent size, you can buy the screen surround things cheaply enough but they are not good enough really for gaming.

Invité TomW1972

It would indeed seem from the video that the game is not touchscreen or at least it can also be controlled with buttons and might be both touchscreen and button control.

3 hours ago, juve_pc said:

According to this video, the game is not touchscreen, or am I missing something?

So all we need is emulate mouse touch, and keyboard press as the button emulation, and card emulation, because it seems like reading cards to enter the game

Modifié par riora1996
few words added

12 hours ago, riora1996 said:

反正有没有模拟PC上的触摸屏?因为我已经下载了 love live 街机,我阅读了笔记,它需要触摸屏才能工作,这

是游戏笔记中写的: 

Love Live!学校偶像节:课后活动下一阶段卫星启动通过 IO 检查,但就目前而言。 
它需要一个触摸屏,如果你想尝试让它工作,它可以与大多数触摸屏一起工作,比如笔记本电脑。它将需要编码 IO 钩子,没有键盘或游戏控制器支持。 

It is a key and should also support touch screen. People I know say that they now have a local server that can simulate all tasks, but some task cards can't be used. That means there must be a way to do it

1 hour ago, arcadeforty said:

Run this from the game folder for love life, it will enter test menu.

https://ufile.io/pt0g4pfq

image.png.c691a94588462e57cad7cc0d2654d8f6.png

here's what the test menu looks like, cannot do much here, keyboard arrow or mouse didn't move the selection
Translation (i only know few Japanese) :

Test Mode (Satellite)

-Monitor Test
in out test 1 (maybe I/O Test 1)
in out test 2 (same)
LED test
Card Scan Test
Network Config
Sound Config
System Config
Tournament mode Config
Event Mode Config
Factory Default Setting
Book Keeping (?)
(i don't know what's the last one)

End Test Mode

QUICK EDIT :

image.png.dc42423a945a2826c50e8deb927c2216.png

IT DOES DETECT MY MOUSE, i just clicked randomly, and using ALT+TAB to see where's my mouse position, tried clicking on one of the menu, it does responded

Modifié par riora1996
quick edit

44 minutes ago, arcadeforty said:

It works on a touchscreen in the test menu as well. You can navigate the test menu with a touchscreen.

some of it, kinda messed up my mouse, can you help me, by enabling this option ?

navigate to this, change the top word "Play Mode" from 1 Coin, to "Free Play Mode" 

i don't have touch screen, and it's kinda hard to apply the changes (the Japanese word in the bottom), choose the 1 option

also NESICA thingy, to OFF

image.png.dccea5c022ff1a39d4555ca90b67b24f.png

Edit : after trying emulate the touch screen using my Tablet, yeah, it's detecting touch event, but still cannot apply the settings, kinda messed up the screen position

Modifié par riora1996

4 hours ago, riora1996 said:

some of it, kinda messed up my mouse, can you help me, by enabling this option ?

navigate to this, change the top word "Play Mode" from 1 Coin, to "Free Play Mode" 

i don't have touch screen, and it's kinda hard to apply the changes (the Japanese word in the bottom), choose the 1 option

also NESICA thingy, to OFF

image.png.dccea5c022ff1a39d4555ca90b67b24f.png

Edit : after trying emulate the touch screen using my Tablet, yeah, it's detecting touch event, but still cannot apply the settings, kinda messed up the screen position

Install this file at D:\LL3\ and overwrite the one in the original download.

Freeplay enabled for you. You still can't start game though. If you look at the video, the game will start automatically when the nesica card is scanned. Maybe the button is pressed offscreen and you can't see it to start the game.

https://ufile.io/t5yexs2v

Modifié par arcadeforty

1 hour ago, arcadeforty said:

Install this file at D:\LL3\ and overwrite the one in the original download.

Freeplay enabled for you. You still can't start game though. If you look at the video, the game will start automatically when the nesica card is scanned. Maybe the button is pressed offscreen and you can't see it to start the game.

thanks for sharing, now all we need is just someone to emulate the NESICA card

4 hours ago, arcadeforty said:

将此文件安装在 D:\LL3\ 并覆盖原始下载中的文件。

为您启用免费游戏。但是你仍然无法开始游戏。如果你看视频,当nesica卡被扫描时,游戏会自动开始。也许按钮是在屏幕外按下的,你看不到它来开始游戏。

There is no code to connect the keyboard in the game. You need to write IO to use the keyboard. WinUsb communication, if you know, you can try it.It's a person has run and can swipe his card, but he doesn't share any files

Modifié par KengHuai

46 minutes ago, KengHuai said:

There is no code to connect the keyboard in the game. You need to write IO to use the keyboard. WinUsb communication, if you know, you can try it.It's a person has run and can swipe his card, but he doesn't share any files

WinUSB isn't a coding tool to write Keyboard connection, isn't it?? What i know is, it's for Bootable PC through USB