Aller au contenu

[Taito Type X/X2/X3/X0/X4.. | E-Amusement | Ex-Board] | Arcade PC

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

hace 4 minutos, thepspgamer dijo:

The game.exe does close when I dismiss the error. Nothing running in task manager.

damn I dont know hahaha

restart your pc, last resort

I had the same MTS error, I did all the things that I told you to do and it fixed

Modifié par mmmeee1

23 minutes ago, mmmeee1 said:

damn I dont know hahaha

restart your pc, last resort

I had the same MTS error thats all I did to fix it

I have been fighting against this game for months. I can't get it running paired with JConfig, and I can't get it running with GameLoader.

The paired version with JConfig just gives me the error as shown before.

I have GameLoader not giving me any errors, and it goes to launch the game, but it just sits at a black screen for 20 seconds before giving up and closing.

If anyone has had GameLoader do this and knows why, you would be a godsend...

EDIT: I GOT IT WORKING!!! I set the loader in GameLoader to dg AND IT BOOTED!! Mouse working as a gun perfectly!

Thanks for the help all :)

Modifié par thepspgamer

Hi, unfortunately I had an issue with my C disk and I needed to reinstall the O.S..
FOrtunately my folder wit Taito TypeXtra frontend and taito typeX/NesicaXlive games where in disk D. So I have reinstalled the needed files as showed here youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=o7rRWh9ttDc and here
youtube.com/watch?v=Y098rrjzp7M.
Some games now works correctly, but other games are unplayable! As soon as I start them, they are in "fast forward" mode...I mean, the games is really really quick, it is impossible to stop it, I can0t enter coin and so on. Do you know how can I solve this issue? Befor to reinstall the O.S. all these games worked perfectly, I didn't changed my pc or any component...

many thanks for your help!

yeah, it works! many thanks! Mt vertical sync was set to OFF. Now is set to ADAPTIVE and the games works correctly! many thanks! Or is it better to set it to ON?

I have another issue, only with Samurai Shodown: Edge of Destiny. The game starts correctly, but when the round 1 begins, I can see only the life bar of the 2 characters and I can hear the sound. But the rest of the screen is black. I can control my character but I can't see anything...I think that also this one is an issue that i can solve with GPU settings...

thank you!

Does anyone know why on Music Gun Gun 2 I can't press Start with JConfig? I can enter coins but I cannot press start. It's same for game1920.exe and game.exe. 

Edit: just had to shoot my gun to start the game. 

Modifié par Jayinem

13 hours ago, witherzombie222 said:

When I download from the Trymado link for TTX and Nesica dumps, can I run the game.exe or do I have to go through Game Loader All RH

Most times you need a loader, occasional games work without, GameLoaderALLRH will run pretty much all TTX and Nesica games ..

On 8/28/2020 at 9:34 AM, legolas119 said:

yeah, it works! many thanks! Mt vertical sync was set to OFF. Now is set to ADAPTIVE and the games works correctly! many thanks! Or is it better to set it to ON?

I have another issue, only with Samurai Shodown: Edge of Destiny. The game starts correctly, but when the round 1 begins, I can see only the life bar of the 2 characters and I can hear the sound. But the rest of the screen is black. I can control my character but I can't see anything...I think that also this one is an issue that i can solve with GPU settings...

thank you!

I use GameLoader to fix this issue

I have a problem with 'Daemon Bride Additional Gain' - when I start the game, I just get the "game.exe has stopped working" error. It worked just fine on my older configuration, but after changing components (and having Windows 7 installed as before), it has only run once and that one time seemed like it run by accident... Any suggestions?

• 2 semaines après...

Could someone re upload Super Street Fighter IV, the regular one not the arcade version. (22 in the jconfig reference)

|------|--------------------------------------------------------|------------------|--------------|-------------|-------|---------------------------------|
|  21  |Street Fighter IV                                       |       TypeX2     | 2P 6Buttons  |             |       |                  |
|------|--------------------------------------------------------|------------------|--------------|-------------|-------|---------------------------------|
|  22  |Super Street Fighter IV                                 |       TypeX2     | 1P 6Buttons  |             |       |                  |
|  23  |Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition 1.0J Clean       |       TypeX2     | 1P 6Buttons  |     X      |       |         300200.key          |
|  24  |Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition 1.0 Export       |       TypeX2     | 2P 6Buttons  |     X      |       |         300200.key          |
|  25  |Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition v1.3 Clean  

Modifié par gasabbath

Il y a 18 heures, gasabbath a dit :

Could someone re upload Super Street Fighter IV, the regular one not the arcade version. (22 in the jconfig reference)

|  21  |Street Fighter IV                                       |       TypeX2     | 2P 6Buttons  |             |       |                  |
|  22  |Super Street Fighter IV                                 |       TypeX2     | 1P 6Buttons  |             |       |                  |
|  23  |Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition 1.0J Clean       |       TypeX2     | 1P 6Buttons  |     X      |       |         300200.key          |
|  24  |Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition 1.0 Export       |       TypeX2     | 2P 6Buttons  |     X      |       |         300200.key          |
|  25  |Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition v1.3 Clean  

I can't help you for uploading it. 😔

Where did you find a list like the one you posted?

7 minuti fa, snow_Bros ha scritto:

Street Fighter IV  2_ players not work

The README says : "Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition V1.0 Export"

I assume only that version has 2 players mode and I don't know which versions were posted here.

I play just USFIV and no other SF IV Arcade version.

CHEERs

Modifié par nohero

hace 15 minutos, nohero dijo:

The README says : "Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition V1.0 Export"

I assume only that version has 2 players mode and I don't know which versions were posted here.

I play just USFIV and no other SF IV Arcade version.

CHEERs

I played only USFIV but now I want to have all versions and revisions of each game just because I am a bit obsessive lol.

hace 3 horas, wildpumpk1n dijo:

I can't help you for uploading it. 😔

Where did you find a list like the one you posted?

Thanks for your response anyway. Sadly the link to Super Street Fighter is dead.

Now I am downloading every version and update of every game just for preservation purposes. 

The list as other users said is in Jconfig readme.

Le 9/30/2020 à 21:42, gasabbath a dit :

Thanks for your response anyway. Sadly the link to Super Street Fighter is dead.

Now I am downloading every version and update of every game just for preservation purposes. 

The list as other users said is in Jconfig readme.

I know there is a link of a pack from trimado like ttx nesica. I'm pretty sure there's Ssf 4 2p

I will have a look tonight.

Le 9/30/2020 à 21:04, nohero a dit :

It's in the README.txt file of the JVSEmu archive

la1rVTW.jpg

CHEERs

Thanks for the info 🤠

hace 36 minutos, wildpumpk1n dijo:

I know there is a link of a pack from trimado like ttx nesica. I'm pretty sure there's Ssf 4 2p

I will have a look tonight.

Thanks for the info 🤠

No problem. About Super Street Fighter IV regular (not arcade ediiton) I asked atrfate ( he helps flybit with Jconfig) and he told me that there is no Super Street Fighter IV, it was a error in the readme file.

• 2 semaines après...

Hello !

While sorting, I found this old folder : Harikiri Professional Baseball and XIO error
Any progress ?

__________________________________________________________________________________

Salut !

En fouillant un peu, j'ai retrouvé ce vieux dossier : Harikiri Professional Baseball et son erreur XIO

Toujours pas d'avancée à ce sujet ?

bye !

Modifié par line

• 2 semaines après...

J'apprécierais vraiment les frères ici s'ils ont et peuvent partager la dernière mise à jour de la base de données Hyperspin pour chaque système Taito Type X séparément, merci beaucoup

Taito Type X
Taito Type X2
Taito Type X0
Taito Type X3
Taito Type X4