Aller au contenu

[Taito Type X/X2/X3/X0/X4.. | E-Amusement | Ex-Board] | Arcade PC

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I downloaded this Super SFIV Arcade Edition 2012 [v1.3].

Unzipped and placed in the same directory jvs_loader.exe, JVSEmu.dll and when I load the bat file that I created with the command jvs_loader.exe game.exe I just get an "initializing" screen and it fails to load.

Any ideas would be great - I think I've downloaded 4 different dumps from a few places and I can't seem to get one that works and loads properly.

I've done the same process with normal SF4, SS4 and it works fine

19 minutes ago, mR_CaESaR said:

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I downloaded this Super SFIV Arcade Edition 2012 [v1.3].

Unzipped and placed in the same directory jvs_loader.exe, JVSEmu.dll and when I load the bat file that I created with the command jvs_loader.exe game.exe I just get an "initializing" screen and it fails to load.

Have you read README.txt? .
v1.3 requires a key file.

>|  25  |Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition v1.3 Clean       |       TypeX2     | 1P 6Buttons  |     X      |       |         300200.key          |

On 4/4/2020 at 6:58 PM, johnyone said:

I'm having some problems with Super SFIV Arcade Edition,Super SFIV Arcade Edition 2012 [v1.3] and Super SFIV Arcade Edition DLC

Always getting black screen with this message "jvs error 0002: connect error"

Any idea on what it's going wrong?

27 minutes ago, mR_CaESaR said:

Any ideas would be great - I think I've downloaded 4 different dumps from a few places and I can't seem to get one that works and loads properly.

I've done the same process with normal SF4, SS4 and it works fine

This is a really old method of loading these games, its been superseded by other methods, such as Tecknoparot / jconfig or GameLoaderALLRH. My preferred method is to use GameLoaderALLRH, this has a number of options to improve resolutions, apply offline patches and improve aliasing, along with built in support for jconfig ...

8 minutes ago, djexpert said:

Have you read README.txt? .
v1.3 requires a key file.

>|  25  |Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition v1.3 Clean       |       TypeX2     | 1P 6Buttons  |     X      |       |         300200.key          |

Sorry mate, I haven't. Where's the readme located? These are all the files in the zip from the seedbox on the front page.

image.png.34a885e1aeb4375119ec974052f8091d.png

Excuse the stupidity from my part, this ttx stuff is very new to me, I've been trying to work this out for a few days now.

2 minutes ago, anx10us said:

This is a really old method of loading these games, its been superseded by other methods, such as Tecknoparot / jconfig or GameLoaderALLRH. My preferred method is to use GameLoaderALLRH, this has a number of options to improve resolutions, apply offline patches and improve aliasing, along with built in support for jconfig ...

OK cool. Thanks for that. I'll definitely look into both.

I'm used to jconfig - that's how I'm running the nesicaxlive stuff. I was just told about jvs_emu and that fixed my issue of diagonals when loading the games. 

It makes sense as to why there's always GameLoader files in the dumps

2 minutes ago, mR_CaESaR said:

Sorry mate, I haven't. Where's the readme located? These are all the files in the zip from the seedbox on the front page.

image.png.34a885e1aeb4375119ec974052f8091d.png

Excuse the stupidity from my part, this ttx stuff is very new to me, I've been trying to work this out for a few days now.

Have you tried running "Game Loader All Rh.exe"?

2 minutes ago, mR_CaESaR said:

gives me this message:

image.png.524c8d94b1d9c2d99e65173b6faccba9.png

I obviously need to look further into game loader to install something or what not

Ok, easy fix, go to the GameLoader Thread, download the latest version, extract and overwrite files (ignore Windows Defender)

Then run game loader installer, best practise is to install as portable (means you keep settings individual per game)

Then run game loader config, change settings to your preference .. exit

Then run Game Loader All RH ..

40 minutes ago, anx10us said:

Ok, easy fix, go to the GameLoader Thread, download the latest version, extract and overwrite files (ignore Windows Defender)

Then run game loader installer, best practise is to install as portable (means you keep settings individual per game)

Then run game loader config, change settings to your preference .. exit

Then run Game Loader All RH ..

Negative :(

Installed 361 as portable in the game folder, so it created a folder in the .\sv directory. When I tried running the config, it gave me the error stating

image.png.1de0233987dfa51ae81087aa24257232.png

lol... I feel like the biggest imbecile, I swear I'm following the instructions from the front page - the only difference is the file is no longer ttx.ini, the "agree" comment is now in a settings.ini file 

If I say no, it then gives me the error stating I haven't installed

3 hours ago, mR_CaESaR said:

Negative :(

Installed 361 as portable in the game folder, so it created a folder in the .\sv directory. When I tried running the config, it gave me the error stating

image.png.1de0233987dfa51ae81087aa24257232.png

lol... I feel like the biggest imbecile, I swear I'm following the instructions from the front page - the only difference is the file is no longer ttx.ini, the "agree" comment is now in a settings.ini file 

If I say no, it then gives me the error stating I haven't installed

ok start again, create a new directory, copy the game in there and delete anything to do with jconfig / ttx / gameloader, essentially you just want the original clean dump.

Once in a clean directory, copy all three files for Game Loader over and try agin ,,

Run Installer First

Run Config second, go to tab Other 3 click change to portable mode

Message pops up, say no to disable portable mode

click game loader installer again ..click install (portable mode check box should be ticked)

click game loader all RH and it should work, you wont have a working joystick yet, thats what you need jconfig for ...

Copy jconfig into same directory, setup your keys, run game loader config and tell it that you are using jconfig on tab loader settings 1

3 hours ago, mR_CaESaR said:

Thank you so much! That did the trick!

I'll now need to figure out how to get rid of the Game Loader version at the bottom of the screen - but that's not a big issue.

Easy, go into the \sv\Game Loader All RH\Settings\ directory there is a settings.ini file, open it and change the show file version to 0 

[Ignore]
Warning=agree
[FileVersion]
Version=0.3.4.5
Show=0

1 hour ago, anx10us said:

Easy, go into the \sv\Game Loader All RH\Settings\ directory there is a settings.ini file, open it and change the show file version to 0 

[Ignore]
Warning=agree
[FileVersion]
Version=0.3.4.5
Show=0

Absolute legend mate! Thank you so much for your help here.

Hi guys 

Got some trouble with KOF98UM. 

I run this with jvs loader but test menu 

don't work. Black screen. I need test menue cause I wanna switch blood on and other stuff. Any idea? 

Kind regard. 

Hi. I'm a newbie here and recently I downloaded the Far Cry Lost Paradise files via the links here and the game just doesn't work at all on Windows 10. I renamed the HDD to the letter W, I used the corrections patch from @Mohkerz and the most I got was a black screen. I tried all the tips in this topic but was unsuccessful. What do I need to do to make the game work? I appreciate the help! Thanks!

PS: The topic I'm referring to is this: 

J'ai un problème sur KOF XIII climax j'ai les commandes de la manette qui ne répondent plus, une fois le jeu lancé il ne reconnait que le clavier meme après avoir mappé le stick avec ttx_config.

C'est bon j'ai résolu le problème, j'ai effacé le idmacdrv32.dll du dossier du jeu et lancé ce dernier avec game loader all rh et tout roule!!!!

Modifié par Mounir

Is there a reference to know what settings work for each game with GameLoader All RH, JConfig, etc? I can get some games to work but i cannot get KOF98UM to work no matter what settings i use. I disabled sv patching in jconfig and enabled it in the 'loader 1' tab in GameLoader config, but it just crashes to the error with all the suggestions as to what to try. Can someone send me their TTX.ini file that has it working or do a pastebin plz?

Hello

I have buy 2 Taito type x zero but no hdd.

I search the groove coaster 2 with the os embedded (not just the dump of the game)

Bonjour

J ai acheté 2 Taito type x zero mais je n ai pas de disque dur avec.

Je recherche un Iso d un jeux ttx0 avec le Windows embedded.

Thanks in advance

Merci d avance 😊

45 minutes ago, bonky0013 said:

Thanks ^^

I look when I'm at home 👍

I hope you will find it

So you can restore a harddisk for your arcade hardware

Probably the .chd filename will contain a harddisk modelnumber

Make sure you have a harddisk available which has enough space and can be FORMATTED !!

All data on it will be erased !!

A .chd file is a complete copy of (in this case) a complete image of a harddisk, including partitions, and empty space !

So it could be anywhere between, let's say 20 to XXX GB !!

No idea if a .chd of restore media (DVD) is available

No idea where to find a GC2 .chd file

Check the MAME scene ?

Maybe helpfull information, on how to use chdman.exe

http://www.thekillerinstinctproject.com/kiproject/chdman.html

Invité Jayinem

I try to download Music Gun Gun from page 1 and I put the mega://enc2?RVaIKEQ2gwMBSNbugqSlHmvAodt3AiwVLrb8k2MzryfpC7CpO2T1sjhPx-BrjIYff2_dXTY1jeLDZed2q2Trzg

in Megasync but it doesn't download. I assume the link is dead does anyone have this game can't find it anywhere. 

I get this error but I'm not downloading anything else 

Download stopped because there were too many connection errors (101). 
Last error: 
 * File code: SPIRwBTb
 * Error type: Connection error.
 * Internal info: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (509) Bandwidth Limit Exceeded.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at MegaDownloader.FileDownloader.ChunkDownloader_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

Modifié par Jayinem