Aller au contenu

[Taito Type X/X2/X3/X0/X4.. | E-Amusement | Ex-Board] | Arcade PC

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

Invité student123
On 5/6/2019 at 1:57 PM, EmuAl said:

here is a torrent I made for all Taito Type X games I have, there is 49 games and they all run with latest GLARH which is included,

These games all run on my system no problems, if you have any problems let me know and i will try to help.

You may have to adjust some settings for your system and controls but all should be fine.

If you don't want to use GLARH then just delete the GLARH files. 

Some one should add this to the first page for people to find it easy

The torrent file in the download should be added to your torrent client.

https://mega.nz/#!cOZWmYKK!i2qYCHEM1PFfHEP0LHDsh83bm-lSihMRt1O_a80kjEU

good luck and keep seeding after it finishes please :)

Love it thanks!!!! Seems there is no more seeds, just leechers. If someone can see for some time I can seed until we have a good number of seeds on here. Seems a waste to loose this great pack!!! 

I play on Battle gear 4 tuned over TTX+ on my win32. I change win to x64. TTX config don't start, error not find mvc120.dll I instal microsoft visul c++ 2012 (32 and 64 bit) . Now ttx config start but game not load . I have Net frame work 4.7.1 , visual c++ 2010 (32 and 64) visual , 2012 (32 & 64), 2013 x64, 2015 x86 , 2015-2019 x64. Maybe i nedd something else ?

@emulor After i installing Visual studios - error message escape. As i show on scrennshot ttx config start normaly. i push play button . window game run, but later nophing happen .  no error massege about missing files or anithing same. Maximum if i push on window board - i have massege application don't answer. When i have meesage about missing dll file - all be simple, becouse i know what is wrong. Now no error message and dont know whats way i must dig . Maybe i need something special for working on win x64.  Maybe bisness in framework, but unlike VS C++ , in framework newer version replace older. 

• 2 semaines après...

Hi , can someone please help me to make KOF XIII climax run on teknoparrot? , or in another loader, i got the game from this link , but when i open it with teknoparrot it only shows a black screen

https://mega.nz/#!yF0GUabC!6V2s31cVkt1fVv67Y_6VOmqZt27rqZmMotM2xtnQDcI

all the TXX games all that are there are working on TypeXtra, also nesica well, except the very few like ( Akai Katana Shin)  that dont need to and just play them from the game folder, correction that game also works from the typXtra launcher.   its very good frontend if you dont get hung up on the fact most are only 720p  at very best 1080p.  the games look beautiful anyway. been using this for ages with no real hangups and is easy to use.   

Modifié par trouby

Am 14.8.2019 um 10:16 schrieb trouby:

all the TXX games all that are there are working on TypeXtra, also nesica well, except the very few like ( Akai Katana Shin)  that dont need to and just play them from the game folder, correction that game also works from the typXtra launcher.   its very good frontend if you dont get hung up on the fact most are only 720p  at very best 1080p.  the games look beautiful anyway. been using this for ages with no real hangups and is easy to use.   

That's true but I only can get akai katana shin running on my custom old win 10 setup without updated dx and framework runtime versions. On the current win 10 with all updates I can't get it running... Just for information. 

2 hours ago, Fulgore18 said:

That's true but I only can get akai katana shin running on my custom old win 10 setup without updated dx and framework runtime versions. On the current win 10 with all updates I can't get it running... Just for information. 

oh ok,  i use w10 1803 myself and to play it i use typeXtra frontend

well you can scratch that quote from me now as it doesn't go now?.  i also have this 'AM'  attract mode . but il have to look into how i can play that  Akai Katana Shin . no shit i see now i maybe in your situation in  not working ffs.

vor 21 Stunden schrieb trouby:

well you can scratch that quote from me now as it doesn't go now?.  i also have this 'AM'  attract mode . but il have to look into how i can play that  Akai Katana Shin . no shit i see now i maybe in your situation in  not working ffs.

That's why I have built me a tripple OS arcade PC. Win 7 64 bit win 10 64 but clean 1st edition and win 10 64 bit latest edition. I install the games where they run but it ain't comfortable cause I have to switch the OS regarding the games I wanna play but the best solution so far for me 

1 hour ago, Fulgore18 said:

That's why I have built me a tripple OS arcade PC. Win 7 64 bit win 10 64 but clean 1st edition and win 10 64 bit latest edition. I install the games where they run but it ain't comfortable cause I have to switch the OS regarding the games I wanna play but the best solution so far for me 

yip,  i haven't wanted to bite the bullet on that thing.  dual boot scenario.   But im unsure the fact i can play it on my version at the moment

On 11-8-2019 at 17:04, KenetCF said:

Hi , can someone please help me to make KOF XIII climax run on teknoparrot? , or in another loader, i got the game from this link , but when i open it with teknoparrot it only shows a black screen

https://mega.nz/#!yF0GUabC!6V2s31cVkt1fVv67Y_6VOmqZt27rqZmMotM2xtnQDcI

hey, confirm working in loader v 0.3.2.1, im pretty sure i downloaded the game from one of the first pages of the taitostuff here on emuline

Modifié par Moebius

• 2 semaines après...
  • 3 semaines après...

hello ,

I got Battle Gear Tuned 4 finally to work . But what with the sound . I only have gfx .

When i select 5.1 surround , and i start the game i see Vol 1.00 in the right lower corner and screen stays black .

After it i change again to Stereo and game works again , but again with only gfx and no music .

Can somebody help please , because i don't found much regarding this problem .

55 minutes ago, linglang said:

@defre1976 

5.1 to stereo mixdown in Window$ settings ?

This might interest you.

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=140457.0

Thx for the reply. 

I got it also working with teknoparrot , but the controls don't work. Atleast in the latest build. 

As for the romhack . I can't seem to get it to work.

I downloaded a pre config pack with an older Romhack version.  Thats where the game is working. But no music. 

I took the new romhack version replaced it with old one. And game don't boot. White screen . 

If somebody could upload a pre config build with the latest romhack i would be happy.

Ok , got the music working . Took this http://www.mediafire.com/file/43y6ha69z6hk4v4/bg4_7.7z/file

And now i have music.

Modifié par defre1976

@NoKey 

No go .....

It is probably dumped, but not released.

It is a Namco 357 system, PS3 based, just check the layout of the network, HDMI, Toslink, and AV output plugs, compare it to a fat PS3.

namco-system-357-tekken-bloodline_1_02b9

294319014_fc04fe2751_z.jpg

A PS3 with arcade firmware and a bunch of (USB) peripherals.

http://system16.com/hardware.php?id=900

And RCPS3 has no arcade PS3 aka System 357 / 359 / 369 support.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namco_System_357

Modifié par linglang