Aller au contenu

[Taito Type X/X2/X3/X0/X4.. | E-Amusement | Ex-Board] | Arcade PC

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

Invité linglang

@sky2310

Well this is momentarily unuseable, (at least for me)

It is a disk image of a Seagate BarraCuda 7200.12 ST3160318AS 160GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive.

So ......

3 hours ago, linglang said:

@sky2310

Well this is momentarily unuseable, (at least for me)

It is a disk image of a Seagate BarraCuda 7200.12 ST3160318AS 160GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive.

So ......

Yeah, it's a dump of the HDD image containing the game but then we must figure out how to decrypt it and attach a launcher to it. Moreover, looks like a multiplayer game without any offline bots so would be pretty useless anyway in my opinion.

13 minutes ago, linglang said:

Did anyone get Otomedius to work ?

I can get the game to run, but no controls and the mouse is out of wack.

What files / config did you use ?

Hey mate, works fine for me...but cannot work out how to Press Start (to continue) and once you are low on energy you flash and become invulnerable to any attacks until you fire an ultra again...let me know if you can fix it!

Here try my version: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pE6IbLAEjCSeKEF7J8UOt2D_cnU_jsRg

Modifié par sky2310

47 minutes ago, sky2310 said:

Hey mate, works fine for me...but cannot work out how to Press Start (to continue) and once you are low on energy you flash and become invulnerable to any attacks until you fire an ultra again...let me know if you can fix it!

Here try my version: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pE6IbLAEjCSeKEF7J8UOt2D_cnU_jsRg

Does anyone know how to play with Joysticks or Xpadder for this game? I have one that boots but want to use as an arcade for my Hyperspin?

3 hours ago, linglang said:

Did anyone get Otomedius to work ?

I can get the game to run, but no controls and the mouse is out of wack.

What files / config did you use ?

Here it works with keyboard and mouse, plus I used Xpadder to play with the X-box Control.

Configure the controls (X-Box) using Xpadder

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo.png?1555607349

000002.jpg?1555607892

000004.jpg?1555607955

000006.jpg?1555607997

000008.jpg?1555608029

Modifié par xtremebuga

• 3 semaines après...

Hi all

i need your help. I'm using TypeXtra in order to run TaitoTypeX2 and NESiCAxLive games. I configured the games and they worked correctly.  Some days ago i formatted my pc and then i re-configured the frontend. The NESiCAxLive games still work, but all the TaitoTypeX2 games crashes,,, even if i doulbe click on the typex_config.exe file in order to configure the controles, the black window crashes after a couple of seconds...

can you help me? how can i solve? Is it necessary to install something in order to run TypeX2 games?

thanks!

here is a torrent I made for all Taito Type X games I have, there is 49 games and they all run with latest GLARH which is included,

These games all run on my system no problems, if you have any problems let me know and i will try to help.

You may have to adjust some settings for your system and controls but all should be fine.

If you don't want to use GLARH then just delete the GLARH files. 

Some one should add this to the first page for people to find it easy

The torrent file in the download should be added to your torrent client.

https://mega.nz/#!cOZWmYKK!i2qYCHEM1PFfHEP0LHDsh83bm-lSihMRt1O_a80kjEU

good luck and keep seeding after it finishes please :)

On 4/18/2019 at 10:09 AM, xtremebuga said:

Here it works with keyboard and mouse, plus I used Xpadder to play with the X-box Control.

Configure the controls (X-Box) using Xpadder

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo.png?1555607349

000002.jpg?1555607892

000004.jpg?1555607955

000006.jpg?1555607997

000008.jpg?1555608029

Where's this version to download? Or could you upload the one you have working? Mines still mosue/ trackball config?

Il 5/5/2019 Alle 19:33, legolas119 ha scritto:

Hi all

i need your help. I'm using TypeXtra in order to run TaitoTypeX2 and NESiCAxLive games. I configured the games and they worked correctly.  Some days ago i formatted my pc and then i re-configured the frontend. The NESiCAxLive games still work, but all the TaitoTypeX2 games crashes,,, even if i doulbe click on the typex_config.exe file in order to configure the controles, the black window crashes after a couple of seconds...

can you help me? how can i solve? Is it necessary to install something in order to run TypeX2 games?

thanks!

Does anyone has any idea for this issue?

thanks

• 4 semaines après...
On 5/8/2019 at 1:07 PM, xtremebuga said:

How do you get it to run?

I unrar the game, install the loader with Game Loader Installer.exe, type Agree in TTX.ini and then run Game Loader All RH.exe.

After doing all that I always get this gl0.dat error:

Error: failed attempt to launch program or document

Could you explain what needs to be done to start the game, step by step?

I don't understand how Game Loader All RH works.

@Deniii

step 1 - install game loader from anywhere using game loader installer exe

step 2 - goto your AppData\Roaming\Game Loader All RH folder

step 3 - open settings.ini in folder above and change warning to warning=Agree

step 4 - copy game loader all rh.exe and game loader config.exe to the game folder (must be in same folder as game exe)

step 5 - run game loader config.exe, choose your settings and press save (ttx.ini appears in game folder)

step 6 - exit config

step 7 - get jconfig or ttx config or xb config depending on the game and configure your joypad buttons

step 8 - run game loader all rh

step 9 - play game

job done :) have fun 

Does anybody know why King Of Fighters VIII (1.1) does not work from any other drive then C:

It works when i run it with Game Loader RH from C drive but when i put the folder on my D: drive it won't start.

I also tried with a Dir symlink but that doesnt work either

On 6/14/2019 at 10:02 AM, EmuAl said:

@Deniii

step 1 - install game loader from anywhere using game loader installer exe

step 2 - goto your AppData\Roaming\Game Loader All RH folder

step 3 - open settings.ini in folder above and change warning to warning=Agree

step 4 - copy game loader all rh.exe and game loader config.exe to the game folder (must be in same folder as game exe)

step 5 - run game loader config.exe, choose your settings and press save (ttx.ini appears in game folder)

step 6 - exit config

step 7 - get jconfig or ttx config or xb config depending on the game and configure your joypad buttons

step 8 - run game loader all rh

step 9 - play game

job done :) have fun 

Thanks.
Also, I want to add that I had to enter the test menu with F1 and disable e-amusement to be able to start the game.

20 hours ago, bucksoverfame said:

Which loader did you use for the controls? TTX, Jconfig, or XB? 

I didn't do anything specific for the controls. I just ran the loader and the controls were already set.

But there's a file named Jconfig.exe inside the game folder so I assume that's what the game is using.

Hey, I've been reading this forum for a while but this is the first time I post here. It's a great community and the info I gathered here for building my own arcade cabinet has been priceless.
That's why I wanted to ask for your help with a game. I can't for the life of me make KOF Maximum Impact run. I tried all the loaders but the game simply closes with a windows "program has stopped working" message.
I'm quite new to this so I'm probably doing something wrong. Does anyone have the files required for this game to run? Gameloader All RH is constantly asking me to use the installer even though it says all files were correctly installed when I run it.
I tried typex loader and JVS loader, they both crash.
The system specs are:

Windows 7 x64
Core 2 Duo 2.6
Radeon X5 230

3gb RAM
Other games run fine, like USFIV, but I got them with all required files already in the folder so I just had to configure the options.
Thanks!

• 3 semaines après...

Is there a safer and more proper way to exit Wacky Races other than Alt+F4? I can't seem to figure out how to save test menu settings properly in Wacky Races and i'm pretty sure it has to do with how I am closing the game. No matter what I do every time I reload the game, it goes back to default test menu settings. Maybe I have a bad dump or something. I'm using jconfig for gamepad settings (not Teknoparrot). Any help is much appreciated. Thank you