Aller au contenu

[Taito Type X/X2/X3/X0/X4.. | E-Amusement | Ex-Board] | Arcade PC

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

Hello All,

First i want to say thanks for all the work people have done to bring us these games! :-)

I'm getting a error while running Raiden 4.. It runs and is playable... but then it crashes.

It says ..." HISCORE.DAT  The Handle Is Invalid"

Anyone know a fix??

Thanks,

D.

38 minutes ago, GC8TECH said:

Hello All,

First i want to say thanks for all the work people have done to bring us these games! :-)

I'm getting a error while running Raiden 4.. It runs and is playable... but then it crashes.

It says ..." HISCORE.DAT  The Handle Is Invalid"

Anyone know a fix??

Thanks,

D.

well i recommend grabbing the one in the nesicaxlive thread and using jconfig tools with it

it runs perfectly fine

5 hours ago, mamefan2018 said:

Can that be run automaticaly??? Like once a pc boots it runs Raiden 4 automatically??

I'Thanks,

Tim.

5 hours ago, mamefan2018 said:

well i recommend grabbing the one in the nesicaxlive thread and using jconfig tools with it

it runs perfectly fine

31 minutes ago, mamefan2018 said:

oh yes once u set it up with jconfig it runs from the game exe file ... u can simply add that to windows startup

Sweet. Thanks.

This is were i'm stuck... I can get it to run.. but the error comes up. 

But i will try your program instead...

Big Thanks!!

Tim.

10 minutes ago, GC8TECH said:

Sweet. Thanks.

This is were i'm stuck... I can get it to run.. but the error comes up. 

But i will try your program instead...

Big Thanks!!

Tim.

well i tested the nesicax version a lot ... and i never got an error like that ...so just give it a try its small in size than add the jconfig and idmacdrv32 and set controls and it should work directly from the game.exe file

oh and if u want it vertical like in your video u choose the option in jconfig

Is there a english page with links to download it?? And or help to run it??

Google translate won't work when i'm log in here.... so i see the text..But i can't read French or translate it.

IF i don't log in, its all Blacked out and says i need to log in to see it.

Its a catch 22.

Thanks,

Tim.

30 minutes ago, GC8TECH said:

Is there a english page with links to download it?? And or help to run it??

Google translate won't work when i'm log in here.... so i see the text..But i can't read French or translate it.

IF i don't log in, its all Blacked out and says i need to log in to see it.

Its a catch 22.

Thanks,

Tim.

here is the link from the thread

https://mega.nz/#!srhhCIBB!rXp9nvrspYZOMo6Dx9zoMXkMfG2rMx-AGnrjeW6AM_8

raiden iv

and here is jconfig /idmacdrv32.dll     (jconfig is in iDmacXv1.5_Updated.rar   and idmacdrv32.dll is in idmacdrv-2018-06-20.7z)

http://www.emuline.org/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=4631

u just put the jconfig file idmacdrv32.dll file in the root folder of the game

run jconfig to set controls and save and run the game from game.exe

4 hours ago, GC8TECH said:

Well that sound easy. I unziped and copyed the 2 files to the raiden 4 root dir. Ran jconfig and setup the buttons. Then ran game.exe

BUT i get this error....

Any ideas what i'm doing wrong?

Thanks.

Tim.

game exe error.JPG

are you sure you are using the nesicx version? or did u add the files to the version u already have?

Thats it... I added the files to the Raiden 4 copy i have here... It was off the links on post Number 1 on this fourm.

I will now download the proper version on the link above in your post..

Is there a link to a Raiden 3 aswell??

Big Thanks!

Tim.

Modifié par GC8TECH

3 minutes ago, GC8TECH said:

Thats it... I added the files to the Raiden 4 copy i have here... It was off the links on post Number 1 on this fourm.

I will now download the proper version on the link above in your post..

Is there a link to a Raiden 3 aswell??

Big Thanks!

Tim.

excellent and yes there is a raiden 3 link

https://mega.nz/#!hnBHyBJC!QJVpF0a8UzXB9VWP_wVEoqAMUEkiFFHllyWMyvm_PT8

and it should work the same way

3 minutes ago, GC8TECH said:

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

I finally have a version that runs!! Only thing left is to rotate the screen. It needs to be proper vertical.

Is there a setting for this??

Thanks,

Tim.

yes in jconfig click settings on the lower right and check the screen vertical option and click ok to save

1 hour ago, Bruce said:

@xtremebuga

Salut  et merci :very-good:

Raden IV tu la tester sur teknop 1.69 ou jconfig ? 

Car moi la version jconfig passe,mais quand je le met sur le loader 1.69,il passe mais avec un écran blanc .....

Bref je vais essayer ton dump de Raiden IV peut être qu'il me manque un fichier pour le lancer sur la 1.69........ 

I forgot to mention, I do not use the TP for these games.

Bonjour, je ne sais si cela a déjà été cité ici mais j'ai un soucis avec samurai shodown edge of destiny.

Je viens de passer à une 2080 ti avec les derniers pilotes et je ne sais pas si c'est la cause mais le jeu se lance bien, la vidéo d'intro et les menus sont OK mais ingame j'ai un écran noir avec les barres de vies et le son.

edit: je viens d'essayer avec TeknoParrot au lieu du vieux typex loader et c'est la mĂŞme.

Modifié par morgoth32

On 8/10/2018 at 11:10 PM, mamefan2018 said:

are you running the game on win 10 ?... i got 2 computers it runs perfectly fine on win 7  but freezes before the fight begins on win 10

so not sure whats causing this ...tried changing compatibility but its still broken on win 10  ... so i just left it since i got most of my setup on win 7

but u could just use the nesicax acarna heart 3 version... its much better and runs perfectly fine on win7 and win 10

Thanks for the reply but i cannot find a link to arcana heart 3 only version, i only saw arcana heart 2.1 or 2.6 i think and 3 but the Love sis max. Do you if there's a link to that the same with examu version?

7 minutes ago, leslie said:

Thanks for the reply but i cannot find a link to arcana heart 3 only version, i only saw arcana heart 2.1 or 2.6 i think and 3 but the Love sis max. Do you if there's a link to that the same with examu version?

oh yes on nesicax there is acarna 3 Love Max Six Stars    .... which is the same game but with updates ... i think some extra modes and stuff like that ... so it runs really well on win 10 and win 7 and its a better version.

it even has the examu logo at the start ... and it has widescreen videos and menus and in gameplay u get some nice bezels.

Modifié par mamefan2018

26 minutes ago, mamefan2018 said:

oh yes on nesicax there is acarna 3 Love Max Six Stars    .... which is the same game but with updates ... i think some extra modes and stuff like that ... so it runs really well on win 10 and win 7 and its a better version.

it even has the examu logo at the start ... and it has widescreen videos and menus and in gameplay u get some nice bezels.

Thanks for the info, i thought those are different versions like a sequel of the game. I did not know that they are both the same aside from some added features. Thank you very much! I'll play that one instead. :)

5 minutes ago, leslie said:

Thanks for the info, i thought those are different versions like a sequel of the game. I did not know that they are both the same aside from some added features. Thank you very much! I'll play that one instead. :)

yea its just an enhanced version of the game ....and u should be able to run it much easier on win10 using jconfig tools.

On 10/12/2018 at 11:12 AM, mamefan2018 said:

yea its just an enhanced version of the game ....and u should be able to run it much easier on win10 using jconfig tools.

Hi mamefan2018,

Thanks for all the tips, one last thing, how did you manage to make the controls work? even if I set my jconfig, it is not working ingame. I'm running RFIDGod_inject.exe as administrator because if not, nothing will happen. Also, I used keyboard keys to for my controls because I'm planning to use joytokey to for may gamepad.

Additional info

all vcredist from 2005 to 2017 are installed (not sure if this has something to do with the controls

8 minutes ago, leslie said:

Hi mamefan2018,

Thanks for all the tips, one last thing, how did you manage to make the controls work? even if I set my jconfig, it is not working ingame. I'm running RFIDGod_inject.exe as administrator because if not, nothing will happen. Also, I used keyboard keys to for my controls because I'm planning to use joytokey to for may gamepad.

Additional info

all vcredist from 2005 to 2017 are installed (not sure if this has something to do with the controls

rifgod_inject.exe ??  ... u should be using game.exe to run it ... and i set controls through jconfig with no problems dinput for keyboard or any direct input device and xinput for my xbox controller

Modifié par mamefan2018

3 minutes ago, mamefan2018 said:

rifgod_inject.exe ??  ... u should be using game.exe to run it ... and is set controls throught jconfig with no problems dinput for keyboard or any direct input device and xinput for my xbox controller

I tried using game.exe just now, run as admin and still controls are not working. Here is my setting for jconfig.

error.JPG.3c4235419f3e1c8c02645e1148d76c09.JPG

Le 13/10/2018 à 11:04, leslie a dit :

I tried using game.exe just now, run as admin and still controls are not working. Here is my setting for jconfig.

something is wrong because u should be getting the nesicaxlive logo not taitotypex2

are you sure u r using the right version  ..  https://mega.nz/#!UrACFDDC!L7gK60Bx3_kc4g8ljXgTllloVcH2lEjvev1jHWzO2LI

Modifié par 7zxkv

I think it is the same files but the jconfig is not included in that rar file. I grabbed the jconfig from idmacX.zip that i found somewhere here in the forum, I think in the first pageerror.JPG.ec82f839e6eea699621bda03370345d4.JPG and used that which is the screenshot I post. Here are the list of files I have in the folder.

1 minute ago, leslie said:

I think it is the same files but the jconfig is not included in that rar file. I grabbed the jconfig from idmacX.zip that i found somewhere here in the forum, I think in the first pageerror.JPG.ec82f839e6eea699621bda03370345d4.JPG and used that which is the screenshot I post. Here are the list of files I have in the folder.

i put the jconfig and idmac dll file along with the setting file in a rar. unrar in the game root directory and run jconfig to set the keys and try it out.

Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX SIX STARS.rar

2 minutes ago, mamefan2018 said:

i put the jconfig and idmac dll file along with the setting file in a rar. unrar in the game root directory and run jconfig to set the keys and try it out.

Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX SIX STARS.rar

I leave the downloading for now and will see later. Thanks for giving me some of your spare time, I really appreciate it! :very-good: I will let you know if it is already working

1 minute ago, leslie said:

I leave the downloading for now and will see later. Thanks for giving me some of your spare time, I really appreciate it! :very-good: I will let you know if it is already working

np man ...its a very small file ... with only jconfig and idmac  ... hopefully it works for u and yep keep me updated :very-good:

13 minutes ago, mamefan2018 said:

np man ...its a very small file ... with only jconfig and idmac  ... hopefully it works for u and yep keep me updated :very-good:

Thank you so much! It is working now, really happy that I can play it now. I'm going to be busy this weekend! Thanks again mamefan2018! :fiesta:

Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster.  This thread really helped me with getting music gun gun 2 to work on my pc.  I went and got an aimtrak gun and it calibrated perfectly and I can use it as a mouse, however as soon as the game loads the crosshairs go crazy and jump everywhere.  I have tried everything in the jconfig file and resolutions and just cant figure it out.  Any ideas of what I could be missing?

2 hours ago, mochfan345 said:

Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster.  This thread really helped me with getting music gun gun 2 to work on my pc.  I went and got an aimtrak gun and it calibrated perfectly and I can use it as a mouse, however as soon as the game loads the crosshairs go crazy and jump everywhere.  I have tried everything in the jconfig file and resolutions and just cant figure it out.  Any ideas of what I could be missing?

This has not happened to me yet but i'm having an issue before when the song is about to start the fame will crash. As i remember I changed its compatibility to windows 7 and it was fixed.

As for the crosshairs jumping everywhere, are you using any third party app for your aimtrak? I'm using demulshooter by argonlefou for that and i got 2 aimtrak for 2players

7 hours ago, leslie said:

This has not happened to me yet but i'm having an issue before when the song is about to start the fame will crash. As i remember I changed its compatibility to windows 7 and it was fixed.

As for the crosshairs jumping everywhere, are you using any third party app for your aimtrak? I'm using demulshooter by argonlefou for that and i got 2 aimtrak for 2players

When I first plugged in the Aimtrack it immediately acts as a mouse, so I can move it around the screen and click stuff and its just fine without any third party.  It's only when I boot up the game does it go crazy.  I looked into demulshooter and saw things like the 2 player and the no crosshair patch for it, but I didn't think it would do anything for me as a single player.  Is it something that would help me if im just solo?

13 minutes ago, mochfan345 said:

When I first plugged in the Aimtrack it immediately acts as a mouse, so I can move it around the screen and click stuff and its just fine without any third party.  It's only when I boot up the game does it go crazy.  I looked into demulshooter and saw things like the 2 player and the no crosshair patch for it, but I didn't think it would do anything for me as a single player.  Is it something that would help me if im just solo?

I get a MTS error trying to run Music GUNGUN

1 hour ago, mochfan345 said:

This are my setting and the controls works fine with my mouse. Try copying this.

sample.JPG.c8b348953e408d2eebb163ab01af80d6.JPG

setting.JPG