Aller au contenu

[Taito Type X/X2/X3/X0/X4.. | E-Amusement | Ex-Board] | Arcade PC

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

Il y a 4 heures, Tomkun a dit :

There's a new loader called TypeXtra. Has anybody used it? I'm trying to set it up now, but I am missing the "GameServices.7z" and "hdexes.7z". If anybody knows where to get them from I'd be grateful.

never heard about this one but it looks nice !

15 hours ago, Tomkun said:

There's a new loader called TypeXtra. Has anybody used it? I'm trying to set it up now, but I am missing the "GameServices.7z" and "hdexes.7z". If anybody knows where to get them from I'd be grateful.

Hi Tomkun. I'm the author. 

"GameServices.7z" and "hdexes.7z" are optional - you don't have to have these to setup/run games or typextra. 

The former is actually just a set of game files to install over your existing set if there's files missing. The best tac is for you to get a good set to start with. 

The latter is HDExe's for Nessica games. However, you should be able to run your normal set exes without any problem. 

Hope that helps.

Modifié par stigzler

Hi Stigzler,

Fantastic piece of work, your loader. It's going to be very useful I'm sure. I have a couple of questions/comments if you'll indulge me?

I already have most, if not all, the HD and sv folder patches that are in the wild, but they are not packaged into a single 7z. Is there any way to use them with your loader?

Most of them are already applied to the games, but the CRCs are not recognised. Is that expected?

Can a game be forced to use another loader (Game Loader All RH/Teknoparrot) if it doesn't work with the default loader?

Some games require different drives on which to save data. Can your loader change that?

Thanks!

King of Fighters Max Impact A / KOFMIRA Breakthrough:

For Full HD and full image enhancement for this game, use the directx wrapper in DGVOODOO2.    This is providing full HD resolutions, not just 640x480 upscaling as other loaders (ie RH loader and TypeXtra) are doing.

The trick to get this to work, if you get game hang before main menu, then CTRL-ALT-DEL and then just Cancel.  

Try this and you will be impressed.  

Furthermore, if you want KOFMIRA in widescreen and full HD it is possible with the PCSX2 PS2 emulator and the widescreen patch/cheat.   

kofmira 2018-01-27 22-04-04-78.jpg

Pcsx2 2018-01-27 22-09-34-98.jpg

Modifié par Gtguy

On 23/01/2018 at 12:08 AM, Tomkun said:

Hi Stigzler,

Fantastic piece of work, your loader. It's going to be very useful I'm sure. I have a couple of questions/comments if you'll indulge me?

I already have most, if not all, the HD and sv folder patches that are in the wild, but they are not packaged into a single 7z. Is there any way to use them with your loader?

Most of them are already applied to the games, but the CRCs are not recognised. Is that expected?

Can a game be forced to use another loader (Game Loader All RH/Teknoparrot) if it doesn't work with the default loader?

Some games require different drives on which to save data. Can your loader change that?

Thanks!

HDPack - yeah - you just need to zip it up in a specific format. I need to do the documentation at some stage. As a reminder to me, put that as a feature suggestion herE: http://retrorigs.biz/Mantis/my_view_page.php

CRC - yes - because the db is only on the exe CRCs that I know about. 

Loader - errr... the terms of your question are dificult to answer. TypeXtra basically executes the file you identify as the Launchfile and monitors the GameExe for termination so it know the game's ended. You can customise what files Typextra uses for these. So, broadly, I 'd guess yes. Don't use teknocarrot and my understanding of GameLoaderAllRH is that it just produces a modified game.exe - so this should definately work with typextra

No. You'd have to create the D,E and F drives yourself via windows mapped network drives. TypeXtra does tell you whether these are available via the checkboxes at the bottom right. If you're wanting an effective windows mapping app, try mine here: https://sites.google.com/view/magoarcade/software/drivemappy?authuser=0

• 3 semaines après...

When I play Street Fighter IV, I get JVS PACKET ERROR 004. How do I stop this?

Invité 2912romero
En 30/12/2017 a las 10:41, xtremebuga dijo:

Just locate the bg.png image in the images folder and run the game with the Game Loader All RH.exe

https://www.4shared.com/rar/h680AHuUca/Otomedius.html

000001.jpg?1514652126

Thanks for the link

Help ... Someone knows why in the game Otomedius when running Game Loader All RH.exe can not recognize the joystick, and edit the file key.config but only recognizes the buttons of the joystick but not the crosshead (up, down, left, right). When switching to the next one, JConfig.exe is Joystick Type always stays in DInput Only

Invité 2912romero
Le 12/03/2018 à 18:30, 7zxkv a dit :

Won!Tertainment Music Channel (ttx1)

Thank you does not stay in nergro the screen, I have another doubt why otomedius does not anneal 
the growta (up, down, left, right) on the joystick but if the buttons (bomb, shoot) 
regards
Modifié par 7zxkv

Hi,

I'm looking for the 2008 Otomedius version like desperately... I've been unable to find it. All versions I find over Internet are the 2007 e-amusements one. I know it exists, as it's even supported by Game Loader RH. Does anyone havve a link? The 2008 version has more characters and lots of bugfixes. There's also an english patch available which only works for this version.

Also... regarding the 2007 version,  I'm unable to make the game work with modern versions of GameLoader. I have to use a version 2 years old which boots it righty, but last version (296) shows an error (5-1600-1080). It does not matter if I mount or unmount an F drive.

Greetings.

3 hours ago, cubatilles said:

Hi,

I'm looking for the 2008 Otomedius version like desperately... I've been unable to find it. All versions I find over Internet are the 2007 e-amusements one. I know it exists, as it's even supported by Game Loader RH. Does anyone havve a link? The 2008 version has more characters and lots of bugfixes. There's also an english patch available which only works for this version.

Also... regarding the 2007 version,  I'm unable to make the game work with modern versions of GameLoader. I have to use a version 2 years old which boots it righty, but last version (296) shows an error (5-1600-1080). It does not matter if I mount or unmount an F drive.

Greetings.

Have you seen on this same page, the link of this game that I made available? He has more selectable characters, translated into English, with the card running. Take the test, the game are e-amusements.

hace 3 horas, xtremebuga dijo:

Have you seen on this same page, the link of this game that I made available? He has more selectable characters, translated into English, with the card running. Take the test, the game are e-amusements.

Wow!

Sorry, I just enterd the post to make my petition, and didn't realize you were just talking about it and you made this link available. Thank you so much, it works great!

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 12:25 PM, tof08 said:

alors pour mois le jeux haunted museum ne fonction ni sur win 7 ni sur win 10 des que je lance  game.exe a cessé de fonctioner

probleme corriger erreur de ma part le jeux fonctionne parfaitement

I have this exact problem exe stopped working as soon as i try to launch the game exe 

plz help

• Team

c'est juste des disques en vu d'une réparation (sur le vrai hard). A priori sans aucun intérêt car on a deja ces versions (donc à confirmer) ;)

PS: j'avais déja ajouté ces liens en post 1 ceci dit (je maj pratiquement chaque jour en ce moment)

Il y a 8 heures, Moksi a dit :

I have a prob with Taito Type x games,

it worked awhile and now all the game exes are crashing.

im going to do fresh install , I don't know why this happens all of sudden.

These games need dependancies like visual studio.net 2003 . On the first page of this topic there is a link 'pack games tools1.0' but i just realize that it is not working anymore.

If someone could share a new one it could be helpfull for you.

I am going to start my cab and i will take a look to see if i have an archive of this pack somewhere .if i have it, i will share it for you.

i found something,

look if it can help you.

https://mega.nz/#!8odVFbJR!i3Z-_CvulfzRQx4MW50N4UkIzb7d9c3bNsF_GPmYviM

:very-good:

Great! i appriciate the help

Gonna test this out

I have most files already installed , framework visual c++

maybe the file you mentioned visual studio.net 2003 is the issue

installed visual studio  , some games give me a message JIT Debugging

games like Street Fighter 4 / [Arcade edition] / KOF XII / XIII / Spica adventure / BLaz blue / power instinct they all dont work al of sudden while they worked perfectly  before

Modifié par Moksi
3in1

What did you do just before this problem.?

Maybe you can use a restore point from your windows ?

Anything relative to you nvidia or amd drivers?

i really dont know other than nvidia updates & windows updates

system restore only doesnt have restore points to go all the way back , damn

Well i managed to get a set of games working with Teknoparrot !

It works fine with TP , only the shoot em up games which requires rotation i need to figure out .

Outside of TP it isnt working

Modifié par Moksi

TTX3 Puzzle & Dragons  : 

Sur le vrai hardware TTX3, le jeu nécessite un écran tactile (touch screen).

Jeu (1.91 Go) : https://mega.nz/#!Vl0hSRjB!2swmBV4xuwQ_CbXyZbJ-U_e4rXryO8S-E-jIM23yNlE

Fix ? : https://mega.nz/#!k2wxERpA!ke7uShRjD7ut8B3ufbuENJ8est8KPnlROU6lSrpa29A

iDmacX 1.3 : https://mega.nz/#!14cU0LLB!kn4-6zkXHibAp5ngppa43ZStOI1Zmkw2meLARngYf18

Bonjour Ă  tous :)

Je débarque ici un peu comme un cheveu sur la soupe. J'ai passé la case présentation, ca s'est fait.

Je me retrouve confronté à quelques soucis sur la config de ce que j'appelle Taito Type X (mais si ca se trouve j'ai englobé des jeux eamusement, nesicax et autres) 

Lorsque je lance Raiden III et Raident IV, voir tout ceux qui sont censés touner en mode portrait reste fixe.

Je vois bien mon affichage changer, etc mais le jeux reste Ă  l'horizontal.

J'ai essayé de modifier quelques trucs comme :

Raident III.cfg :

*Path to IRotate.exe, It's commented out because rotation is now done by the app, but if you have problems try it.

IRotatePath=\\Irotate\irotate.exe /rotate=90

Sans succès. Si quelqu'un a une idée je suis preneur :)

Bonne journée à tous.