Aller au contenu

[Taito Type X/X2/X3/X0/X4.. | E-Amusement | Ex-Board] | Arcade PC

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

43 minutes ago, Harry99710 said:

It does work without needing any emulators or loaders if you have all files in the right place, that's what atrfate means by "presents that load with no loaders , what so ever and dont even require emulation "

If you have got this working without any emulators or loaders could you advise on the right place the files should be?

• Team

Les mecs ont va stopper car c'est hors sujet là, rien à voir avec le ttx donc on réouvre le précédent sujet sur daytona 3 et vous continuer dessus (même si à mon avis comme l'a dit wild c'est qu'une maj mais bon, si desfois vous decouvrez un truc. Bref

Daytona 3 thread re-open = =====>

4 hours ago, ssphaneuf said:

Any chance someone can re-upload Wacky Racers? the most current Mega link has expired. Thanks.

Hi try this link. :)

https://mega.nz/#!l6ZzjJCD!6VkiMoQqFC6ASayfLYijm35noTAHyeMBPIkJPFPqVts

Edited: Password removed

Modifié par leslie
File has password before and it is replaced a file without password now

Il y a 7 heures, wallmachine a dit :

Anyone got Wacky Races working with JConfig?

wait i upload it for you

Wacky Races working with JConfig & game loader all rh

https://mega.nz/#!NFQm2LrJ!9UCChpU--Xk5qLht-OZGgyPOuC-r4p9_4zV6VCvMlmU

Modifié par soso92

2 hours ago, soso92 said:

wait i upload it for you

Wacky Races working with JConfig & game loader all rh

https://mega.nz/#!NFQm2LrJ!9UCChpU--Xk5qLht-OZGgyPOuC-r4p9_4zV6VCvMlmU

Thank you very odd that the exe must go in data\ folder thanks fort he tip! i saw this on a utube video but thought the guy was lying lol

On 12/25/2017 at 2:40 AM, wallmachine said:

Anyone have Senko no Ronde Duo they can share?

Hi wallmachine, I just remember this post of yours but I don't know if you still want it. I will just post it anyway for others who are also looking for the same file. My files is a bit messy at the moment because I did not have time before christmas holiday at I'm about to tidy things up now before my break end.:cry: Enough of the story, here's the link. Enjoy! ;) 

Senko no Ronde Duo

https://mega.nz/#!0mgkhDTA!VVoc9WWtND02DPl2BuENYkg2HLvF8lDzs0vwDIWKxdk

5 minutes ago, leslie said:

Hi wallmachine, I just remember this post of yours but I don't know if you still want it. I will just post it anyway for others who are also looking for the same file. My files is a bit messy at the moment because I did not have time before christmas holiday at I'm about to tidy things up now before my break end.:cry: Enough of the story, here's the link. Enjoy! ;) 

Senko no Ronde Duo

https://mega.nz/#!0mgkhDTA!VVoc9WWtND02DPl2BuENYkg2HLvF8lDzs0vwDIWKxdk

Haha cheers! i got it this morning! but nevertheless it will help someone else out

Anyone know how to get Super Street Fighters 4 Arcade Edition (2p) working? To be honest I'm not even sure whats so different with this version anyone care to enlighten me?

The following exe crashes: Super Street Fighters 4 Arcade Edition (2p).exe

The following exe crashes: Super Street Fighters 4 Arcade Edition Ver 2012.exe

The following exes give the below error but when running with Game Loader no issue.

launcher.exe

Ttxshell.exe

hE5BeAa.png

25 minutes ago, wilmans2m said:

All SF & SSF supported by teknoparrot works very well (you can play). So SFIV export, SSFIV 2P & SSFIV 1.3 are not currently supported.

im using game loader atm as more compatibility and stability i guess. plus everytime i click save setting the teknoparrot loader closes very annoying and you cant scale 4k or add scanlines etc :(

Modifié par wallmachine

Good day for everybody! Happy new year firstly! :very-good:

I had tried to do some instructions that Bruce sad some months ago about Otomedius vs but I didn't get to launch the game with file otomedius.exe inside him folder downloaded by me on 4shared today. Is there anyone here could share with us this otomediusLauncher.exe or some information that it can help me, please? I already got both iccaemu and e-amuemu and I've created an xml file called cards inside of iccaemu folder

Modifié par davegrohl2006
insert more clear informations about the quote

Salut à tous j ai un gros souci avec music gun gun 2 
je n arrive pas a configurer mon gun car le curseur de ma souris bouge dans tout les sens   
j ai cochè un quelque chose dans la config du jeu et là  la souris fonctionne normalement mais le haut et le bas son inversè 
je n arrive pas a trouvè de solution   merci de votre aide

2 hours ago, davegrohl2006 said:

Good day for everybody! Happy new year firstly! :very-good:

I had tried to do some instructions that Bruce sad some months ago about Otomedius vs but I didn't get to launch the game with file otomedius.exe inside him folder downloaded by me on 4shared today. Is there anyone here could share with us this otomediusLauncher.exe or some information that it can help me, please? I already got both iccaemu and e-amuemu and I've created an xml file called cards inside of iccaemu folder

Just locate the bg.png image in the images folder and run the game with the Game Loader All RH.exe

https://www.4shared.com/rar/h680AHuUca/Otomedius.html

000001.jpg?1514652126

Modifié par xtremebuga

hace 3 horas, xtremebuga dijo:

Wow! I got it after almost 3 hours trying to understand here! I had needed to use your information and bruce's information later to got it finally! I'm really thanks for your help, Xtremebuga! Muito obrigado, meu irmão! Happy 2018 to you and your parents! :fiesta:

Just locate the bg.png image in the images folder and run the game with the Game Loader All RH.exe

https://www.4shared.com/rar/h680AHuUca/Otomedius.html

000001.jpg?1514652126

Modifié par davegrohl2006
separate my answer to comment before me

Yep,

Il y a 17 heures, mike-T a dit :

Salut à tous j ai un gros souci avec music gun gun 2 
je n arrive pas a configurer mon gun car le curseur de ma souris bouge dans tout les sens   
j ai cochè un quelque chose dans la config du jeu et là  la souris fonctionne normalement mais le haut et le bas son inversè 
je n arrive pas a trouvè de solution   merci de votre aide

J'ai eu le même soucis pour le haut bas inversé, pour corriger cela, j'ai utilisé Demulshooter de notre ami ArgonLeFou.

De plus, si je me rappelle bien, la calibration se fait dans le service menu

++

• The sujet was unfeatured