Aller au contenu

[Taito Type X/X2/X3/X0/X4.. | E-Amusement | Ex-Board] | Arcade PC

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

On 07/12/2017 at 5:31 PM, dgrace said:

Has there ever been a dump for Gunslinger Stratos, D1GP, or Elevator Action Death Parade?

Scroll down a few posts...

Modifié par Manson976

On 10/31/2017 at 6:34 PM, ducon2016 said:

MD5: 317DBAFCE582AD1C1EE037437C6BD736

For those who have problems: Offset 0x447C (8B 85 84 FE FF FF) becomes B8 00 08 00 00 90

Does anyone know if KOF Mira is picky about nvidia or amd on Windows 10? I hex edited both the original game and the sv patched game. Still get black screen on all loader modes. Some modes get Bluetooth error. Other modes crash after button is prssed. Do not know what's up. I have amd card, win 10 64 bit, and using latest RH loader 293. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Modifié par megahurts

12 hours ago, megahurts said:

Does anyone know if KOF Mira is picky about nvidia or amd on Windows 10? I hex edited both the original game and the sv patched game. Still get black screen on all loader modes. Some modes get Bluetooth error. Other modes crash after button is prssed. Do not know what's up. I have amd card, win 10 64 bit, and using latest RH loader 293. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

I use the old ttx loader, nvidia card. Did you verify the MD5 of the .exe before patching to make sure you have the right one?

11 hours ago, ducon2016 said:

I use the old ttx loader, nvidia card. Did you verify the MD5 of the .exe before patching to make sure you have the right one?

Yes, I checked the MD5 of the exe and it matches the one above. I tested with the old ttx loader, no good. Right after snk play more screen goes black. 

Il y a 2 heures, megahurts a dit :

Yes, I checked the MD5 of the exe and it matches the one above. I tested with the old ttx loader, no good. Right after snk play more screen goes black. 

The new MD5 let's you play on windows 10 but it won't show the apresentation video.

When it goes black just insert coins to play.

It works for me with the old loader on Windows 10 64 bits

You have to create a BAT file with the following line:

typex_loader game.exe

Modifié par jviegas

5 hours ago, jviegas said:

The new MD5 let's you play on windows 10 but it won't show the apresentation video.

When it goes black just insert coins to play.

It works for me with the old loader on Windows 10 64 bits

You have to create a BAT file with the following line:

typex_loader game.exe

I also tried the BAT file, no good. The insert coin registers up until the black screen meaning when pressed, you can hear the insert coin during the logo screens, but once goes to black screen, button no longer registers. 

On 12/20/2017 at 12:53 AM, wallmachine said:

Anyone ever seen the issue with KOFMIA when the game.exe hangs and goes into not responding after the company logo? Using Game Loader ALL RH

Windows 10 I guess? If yes then yes, it is a well known issue. Use my patch (Search the forum here) to fix it.

18 hours ago, ducon2016 said:

You can patch the executable yourself. Make a backup of the original exe file and  "Offset 0x447C ( 8B 85 84 FE FF FF ) devient B8 00 08 00 00 90"

Thanks for your help but would you be able to point me in the direction to patching the file? I've got 'HxD hex editor' but am unsure which line to edit. Thanks.

Modifié par wallmachine

1 minute ago, wallmachine said:

that looks mint as! im a bit confused on your post what do you mean? where did you get this?

Update disc sega posted on there site, is the full game and it works, you just have to use your brain, and it docent require any loader to run, it works

il y a 18 minutes, atrfate2016 a dit :

Mettre à jour le disque sega posté sur ce site, c'est le jeu complet et ça marche, il suffit d'utiliser votre cerveau, et il a besoin d'un chargeur pour fonctionner, ça marche

tu veux dire posté ici:

Je l'ai essayé la nuit dernière mais je ne travaillais pas ... mais si tu sais comment faire explique comment faire

I saw yesterday that the uncompressed archive is more than 8 GB

Modifié par soso92

il y a 34 minutes, Bruce a dit :

Il est ou le DUMP j'aimerais bien essayer.(j’espère que ces pas du FAKE)

Ici Bruce en haut à droite Télécharger puis téléchargement direct

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n56wwsgn7rhqppf/SEGA_DAYTONA_UPDATE_171206.exe?dl=0

Modifié par soso92

2 saat önce, atrfate2016 said:

Update disc sega posted on there site, is the full game and it works, you just have to use your brain, and it docent require any loader to run, it works

Can you please share how you did it? I copied the config.ini from Deploy into GameData, and Daytona.exe can go into fullscreen now, but even if I set FORCE_NET_VALID to 1 and network type to single it crashes after the "network discovery please wait" screen. I guess the game tries to find some data and fails, but I have no idea how to get it to find it.

Also tried installing DESkey drivers but that does nothing except allow Shell to boot (and instantly error out) lol. 

On 5/12/2016 at 11:19 PM, Bruce said:

There is something that I do not understand why put a link chinoi since the link was given here: (gamer9347)

http://www.emuline.org/topic/74-taito-type-xe-amusement-ex-board-dossier-arcade4pc/?p=8034

Senko no Ronde DUO TTX2

https://mega.nz/#!3UwAXRoC!YQGX8gS9ecQy2keyfxWMZ8FUy7I7y5iMODcgAEoJyMk

password pass : emuline

And your second link is these deaths.

Hey do you still have the Senko no Ronde Duo mega link?

Daytona Usa 3 we managed to run,
Contains all tracks, probably full game and update
I changed the game to free game without credit
I do not have an original xbox driver but I have a xinput driver that works only when I select (single player), then choose a keyboard path
When you start, the car is sharp to the left and only works xinput, start and switch the car look.
Can anyone try the original xbox driver?
You probably need to get into the test menu and calibrate the steering wheel ...
Direct drivers do not work....

28 minutes ago, sonic323 said:

Daytona Usa 3 we managed to run,
Contains all tracks, probably full game and update
I changed the game to free game without credit
I do not have an original xbox driver but I have a xinput driver that works only when I select (single player), then choose a keyboard path
When you start, the car is sharp to the left and only works xinput, start and switch the car look.
Can anyone try the original xbox driver?
You probably need to get into the test menu and calibrate the steering wheel ...
Direct drivers do not work....

How did you do it?

Insert shelldata.ini text document into  (shelldata)
Must contain text:
[Credit]
Freeplay = 1

I used TeknoParrot and changed the Game, for example, for Sega Rally 3 >>> Daytona and set xinput in teknoparrot.

Modifié par sonic323

1 hour ago, sonic323 said:

Insert shelldata.ini text document into  (shelldata)
Must contain text:
[Credit]
Freeplay = 1

I used TeknoParrot and changed the Game, for example, for Sega Rally 3 >>> Daytona and set xinput in teknoparrot.

It does work without needing any emulators or loaders if you have all files in the right place, that's what atrfate means by "presents that load with no loaders , what so ever and dont even require emulation "