Aller au contenu

[Taito Type X/X2/X3/X0/X4.. | E-Amusement | Ex-Board] | Arcade PC

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

Salut WildWolf,

Ok, lequel me recommande tu?

Je suis un peu perdu avec toutes les versions que j'ai vu passer....    :timide:

merci

• Team

Salut WildWolf,

Ok, lequel me recommande tu?

Je suis un peu perdu avec toutes les versions que j'ai vu passer....    :timide:

merci

https://mega.nz/#!yEZxSDqT!iCoUMDGwYCTrm8huS27yEkGS5J6uIPZL4gzTkH1-GsA

• Team

Nouveau ttx loader par allrh.

Update to v9.

9 update history
· Fixed a bug that BBCS 2 could not be started with the last update.
- Fixed startup timing of CryptServer.
- Other, fixed defect fixes.

8 update history
· It corresponds to 3D Mahjong.
· It corresponds to Samurai Sen of NESiCA version.

Update history of 7
· Try hard only a little so as not to be judged virus.

6 update history
· Replaced the included file with the rebuilt version.

5 update history
· Fixed some problems at the first start.

4 update history
· It corresponds to Taisen Hot Gimmick 5 (old Type X Loader integrated).
· If you are using the BlueTooth adapter according to the specification of the old Type X Loader, game.exe will crash unless you disable it.
- The operation key has already been remapped on the loader side (For details, please refer to "Operation key of battle hot gimmick 5").

· Fixed a bug that desktop window state collapsed after loader finished.
· Changed to reactivate the window which was active immediately before the loader was started after the loader finished.
- Other, fixed defect fixes.

3 update history
· We have integrated Niko's "TypeX App Crypt Server v0.4".
· By the above update, it corresponds to Kof XIII Climax and Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition 2012 V1.3.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
How to use this loader
â‘  Copy ttx_monitor Arcade PC Build.exe to the corresponding game folder and execute it.
â‘¡ttx_config2.0 Arcade PC Build.exe After output, it will start automatically, please set the input system.
â‘¢ Run ttx_monitor Arcade PC Build.exe again.
â‘£ If you can not start normally, discard this loader in the trash can and finish.
* Since it is possible that the included file output to the security application will be deleted, please exclude the entire folder where this loader is placed.

Function of this loader
It is a single-function loader that just launches Type X game full screen, but based on ttx_monitor by Mr. Romhack, I added the function without any permission.
â‘  Analog controller support (It does not mean that analog operation is possible only by supporting key assignment of each axis of analog).
â‘¡ Supports the Z axis (generally right and left trigger keys).
â‘¢ Supports the RX axis (generally right and left of the right analog).
â‘£ Supports the RY axis (generally up and down of the right analog).
⑤ Supports the RZ axis (I think there are few pads to support in general).
â‘¥ Set the dead zone of each analog appropriately.
⑦ Abolition of the log function that seems to be in the way.
⑧ Hide the console window of txx_config2.0.exe.
⑨ Fixed the problem that the full speed will be reached at the start of Direct 3 D 8 series game (Chaos Breaker, Homura, Shikigami no Shiro III).
* Equivalent to loader integrated with Game Loader All RH.

Supported execution file name
Game.exe
Game_.exe
Launcher.exe
Ttxshell.exe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
Supported games list
· Giga Wing Tsubasa God (Yokushin)
· Homura (Homura)
· Castle of expression ceremony III (Shikigami no Shiro III)
· Raiden III (Raiden III)
· Raiden IV (Raiden IV)
· KOF Sky Stage (Kof Sky Stage)

· 3D Cosplay Mahjong
· KOF MIRA (Can not operate on Windows 10)
· KOF 98UM
· KOF XII
· KOF XIII
· KOF XIII Climax
· Spica Adventure (Spica Adv) * NESiCA version is also supported
· Temple of Heaven (Matrimelee Matsuri)
· Bray Blue CT (BBCT)
· Bray blue CS (BBCS)
· Bray blue CS2 (BBCS 2)
· Chaos Breaker
· Samurai Spirit Sen (Samurai Sen) * NESiCA version is also supported
· Street Fighter IV (SF 4)
· Spast IV AE (SSF 4 AE, SSF 4 AE 2 P)
· Spast IV AE (SSF 4 AE Ver. 2012)
· Spast IV AE (SSF4AE Ver. 2012 V1.3)
· Battle Fantasia * NESiCA version is also supported
· Round of optical rotation Duo (Senko no Ronde Duo)
· Battle Hot Gimmick 5 (Hot Gimmick 5)
· Tetris the Grand Master 3 (Tetris The Grand Master 3)
· Trouble Witches (TW)

Hot key
· End of "ESC" game (It can be finished regardless of setting on ttx_config 2.0.exe side.

Operation key of battle hot gimmick 5
· A to N (A to N)
· Can (F5)
· Pon (F6)
· Qi (F7)
· Reach (F8)
· Ron (F9)
Start (1)
· Coin (5)
· Test (F1)

Points to remember about hot gimmick 5
* If you are using the BlueTooth adapter, game.exe crashes if you do not disable it.
* Dual monitor environment may cause the game to crash.
* Duplicate sound during game play? If you add 1 coin in addition, it improves.

Acknowledgments
Thanks to Romhack for publishing the source of ttx_monitor, Niko for publishing TypeX App Crypt Server, and respect for both.
Nono

Arcade PC
Modifié par 7zxkv

Hi anyone could help me with Cyber Diver controls?

I have the game working with all this information, but i don't know how to exit the game. No ESC....:-(

And when i push ALT + F4 the game Exits but my computer ( win7) resets too.

Any help please?

Thanks for the link Coreyg88 !

But unfortunately i can't get it to work... damn JVS error if i run the exe (yeah i know that's dumb, but who knows it might have worked) and if i try to run ttx loader arcade pc it boots on the screen "initialization" endlessly... WTF ? Well, i meant, what have i missed ?

Modifié par Madox

Si si ça fonctionne le HD mais effectivement c'est pas en 1920*1080, après perso ça ne me gratte pas trop la rétine donc ça va. Quoi qu'il en soit si quelqu'un avait un truc pour augmenter la réso ça serait le bienvenu (dans mon ancienne version de SSF 4 AE 2012 j'avais choppé un patch permettant de monter jusqu'en 2500*jesaispluscombien et clairement c'est magnifique... quand l'écran le permet).

Oui en fait ça marche très bien, j'avais juste fait une connerie... Autant pour moi ;)

Les patchs FullHD fonctionnent bien également d'ailleurs.

(il y a bien un patch FullHD/4K pour SSFIV1.3, tu devrais le trouver ici je pense)

Modifié par Houb

Yahooooooo j'ai trouvé, merci mec !

ps: en revanche quid des changements parce que ça ne saute pas aux yeux de prime abord :gene: 

ps bis: merci à tous ceux qui m'ont filé un coup de main pour faire tourner SSF1.3  :very-good: 

Un doux rêve que j'aborde ici serait la possibilité de jouer en réseau... hey vous imaginez un tournois SSF ae2012 "Emuline" ... oui je sais je peux toujours rêver  ^_^

• Team

Yahooooooo j'ai trouvé, merci mec !

ps: en revanche quid des changements parce que ça ne saute pas aux yeux de prime abord :gene:

ps bis: merci à tous ceux qui m'ont filé un coup de main pour faire tourner SSF1.3  :very-good:

Un doux rêve que j'aborde ici serait la possibilité de jouer en réseau... hey vous imaginez un tournois SSF ae2012 "Emuline" ... oui je sais je peux toujours rêver  ^_^

impossible ca marche très bien en local via cable RJ45 mais pas via une plateforme passant par le NET car l'algorythme n'est pas optimisé pour, en gros par le net ca marche mais à une lenteur pas possible

• Team

Si si ça fonctionne le HD mais effectivement c'est pas en 1920*1080, après perso ça ne me gratte pas trop la rétine donc ça va. Quoi qu'il en soit si quelqu'un avait un truc pour augmenter la réso ça serait le bienvenu (dans mon ancienne version de SSF 4 AE 2012 j'avais choppé un patch permettant de monter jusqu'en 2500*jesaispluscombien et clairement c'est magnifique... quand l'écran le permet).

ici.

@Wildwolf

Concernant le netplay tout pourri de SSFAE je le savais, je l'avais déjà lu chez les "Brésiliens", c'est pour cela que je me prenais à rêver d'un netplay performant...  ^_^

@7zxkv

Merci pour le lien, mais il était déjà présent sur le forum il m'a suffit de rechercher 30 secs.  :very-good:

Merci les gars !

Salut :)

Pour info,  Elevator Action Death Parade sur TTX1 à été dumpé (via winhex).

J'ai le dump et je suis en train d'uploader le dossier TypeXsys...

J'ai essayé de le lancer (et j'ai rajouté les dll disponible dans le dossier system32 de l'image, pour que le launcher s'exécute).

Bien sur, le jeu a besoin d'un dongle et voici le résultat ^^

sans_t10.png

Le dump est disponible sur Dumping Union si jamais quelqu'un veut se pencher dessus :)

Bonne journée :)

Modifié par bonky0013

Salut :)

Pour info,  Elevator Action Death Parade sur TTX1 à été dumpé (via winhex).

J'ai le dump et je suis en train d'uploader le dossier TypeXsys...

J'ai essayé de le lancer (et j'ai rajouté les dll disponible dans le dossier system32 de l'image, pour que le launcher s'exécute).

Bien sur, le jeu a besoin d'un dongle et voici le résultat ^^

sans_t10.png

Le dump est disponible sur Dumping Union si jamais quelqu'un veut se pencher dessus :)

Bonne journée :)

That's similar to Chase HQ2.

Can you provide us the link to that dump?

Can anyone get the non nesica vertical games to rotate 270 degrees? KOF Skystage and Giga Wing Generations etc..

I'm using Arcade loader 241 and it works great but will only rotate screen one way with these games. I need to because my arcade cab monitor only rotates one direction before it locks into position. Please if this could be added in future that would be great.

Can anyone get the non nesica vertical games to rotate 270 degrees? KOF Skystage and Giga Wing Generations etc..

I'm using Arcade loader 241 and it works great but will only rotate screen one way with these games. I need to because my arcade cab monitor only rotates one direction before it locks into position. Please if this could be added in future that would be great.

How did you manage to load KOF SKystage with AL?

I have been trying with the loader the game never start except the desktop screen rotate.

Not sure if need to some thing with game.exe to meet my resolution 1366x768?

How did you manage to load KOF SKystage with AL?

I have been trying with the loader the game never start except the desktop screen rotate.

Not sure if need to some thing with game.exe to meet my resolution 1366x768?

Using loader mode -1 and check box load rfidgod dll

It took me a lot of trial and error to get some of these games to work. I just need some of them to rotate 270 degrees and I'm all set for my cab.

Suite à la sortie du GameLoader AllRH244 qui permet la rotation dans tous les sens:

D'ailleurs, si la modif de AllRH intervient suite à la demande de shazaam101, châpeau, très réactif le bonhomme.

C'est très sympa dans l'idée, ça permet vraiment de retourner l'image dans tous les sens.

Mais, j'ai GigaWings qui refuse avec obstination de se lancer autrement qu'en TATE par défaut. J'ai bien regardé la vidéo, et j'ai supprimé l'ancien TTX.ini.

Je n'ai pas trop le temps de faire plus d'essai maintenant, mais si quelqu'un veut bien essayer chez lui avec ce jeu, et me dire son résultat, j'apprécierai beaucoup.

Edit : Je n'y arrive pas, avec KoFSkyStage, c'est limite l'usine à gaz. J'ai utilisé le AllRH243 qui fait très bien le boulot, et laissé tombé le 244. Ca fonctionne comme ça, c'est le principal.

Modifié par henrie4

• Team

Il doit lire le forum c'est certains (enfin il doit le traduire^^) j'aimerai vraiment qu'il se manifeste sous un pseudo quelconque ca serait encore plus simple ^_^

D’ailleurs s'il nous lis:

ALL RH aka ARCADE PC READ THIS PLEASE:

Can you allow your program to run only within the same directory without depending on appdata etc (= portable install), without any other files elsewhere. A choice would be perfect to the way of Dolphin-emu with its file portable.txt

Thanks !

Modifié par 7zxkv