7zxkv

Messages recommandés

• RetroG

ca sent bon les dumps en ce moment, :fiesta:

un nouveau topic s'impose avec ces nouveaux dumps arcade

ca sera plus clair

thanks Meezermox :very-good: :very-good: :banana:

Bjr à tous.

Absent un bon moment, j'aimerais savoir ce qu'il apporte de nouveau ssfiv 1.3 par rapport à ssfiv2012.

Le 2players mode est il dispo?

Bref tous les détails m'intéressent.

Thx.

Peu de diff, c'est surtout un rééquilibrage/balance des persos.

Si c'est du 2 players, alors ce n'est pas d'origine, mais un hack.

Je suis bien placé pour le savoir vu que c'est moi qui avais posté mon HDD de SSFIV2012 sur le net.

dce805e25fedea670adbd3b7f65b3bed51793dd0

J'ai une question comment on peut faire pour mettre un artwork sur chaque coté là ou il y a des bandes noirs comme sur la photo ?

Modifié par Kas2013

Akai Katana dumped? HAHAHA, this is a lesson for the MAMEdevs who kept saying they would continuously postpone the MAME dump release if people kept asking for it and the latest Dodonpachi...

Just kidding, thanks for this newest releases guys.

Kidding or not, they close off their mouth for sure. ;)

------------------------

Anyways i found bugs in the last levels, i can´t find a good taito loader, the last one i found on sourceforge is a complete joke. (Just Kidding).

Thanks for ArcadePC Loader 1.4+.

Modifié par Baka9

Hi

First of all, sorry to write in English, but I don't speak French (hope it's no problem)

After getting all NESICAxLive games released until know, I've been more interested in this kind of PC Based Arcade

It seems there are many of them (much more than I thought)

I'll look into this forum in order to get them, but many are offline

For example, in the thread

[Taito Type X e-AMUSEMENT eX-BOARD] dossier Arcade4PC

most of the games are not available anymore

Is it possible a re-upload of those games

Thanks in advance

Hi

First of all, sorry to write in English, but I don't speak French (hope it's no problem)

After getting all NESICAxLive games released until know, I've been more interested in this kind of PC Based Arcade

It seems there are many of them (much more than I thought)

I'll look into this forum in order to get them, but many are offline

For example, in the thread

[Taito Type X e-AMUSEMENT eX-BOARD] dossier Arcade4PC

most of the games are not available anymore

Is it possible a re-upload of those games

Thanks in advance

Hi Nodoyuna, work in progress but my internet is so bad where I leave. I try my best to update very soon.

Thank you by advance for your understanding.

Have good day.

Hi

After getting the recent NESICAxLive releases, I've become interested in the PC Based Arcades

I'm in "hunting mode" now :) so, I'll share here when I find some games

First of all: CIVER DIVER, for the Taito X2

Here's the link: https://mega.nz/#!eIV2HL5K!4RRESb0kml0CbsTkqM3LdfHVYP8XhzK6Gp1kVGYjCK8

This is NOT my work, I've only seen around and share the link here

This one is really easy to run, just make a text file and put this line on it:

hl2.exe -console -hideconsole -full -novid -game bs09 -heapsize 512000 -width 1366 -height 768 -ac -io 0 -nesys 0 +bs_ipf_show +cl_recordreplay 0 +demo_recordcommands 0

Then, save the text file as "RUNME.BAT" (for example) and execute it.... The game will run :D

Problem here are the controls, which are not configurable... Maybe some of you know how to do it or know something more about the game

I'm going to continue hunting now :D

Salut à tous, avec tous ces dumps Nesica qui tombent du ciel j'ai retrouvé aussi un intérêt dans les jeux Taito Type X (que je suivais depuis que le premier BlazBlue  avait été mis à disposition il y à quelques années mais que j'avais un peu abandonné depuis ma mise à jour sur Windows 10 et les problèmes que cela engendre).

Du coup j'ai constaté un problème avec les jeux Chaos Breaker et Homura qui tournent beaucoup, beaucoup trop vite.

Je crois me rappeler que ce problème avait été évoqué il y à longtemps mais je n'arrive pas a retrouver les posts concernant ce sujet.

Merci par avance si vous avez une idée pour remédier à ce problème  :very-good:

Salut à tous, avec tous ces dumps Nesica qui tombent du ciel j'ai retrouvé aussi un intérêt dans les jeux Taito Type X (que je suivais depuis que le premier BlazBlue  avait été mis à disposition il y à quelques années mais que j'avais un peu abandonné depuis ma mise à jour sur Windows 10 et les problèmes que cela engendre).

Du coup j'ai constaté un problème avec les jeux Chaos Breaker et Homura qui tournent beaucoup, beaucoup trop vite.

Je crois me rappeler que ce problème avait été évoqué il y à longtemps mais je n'arrive pas a retrouver les posts concernant ce sujet.

Merci par avance si vous avez une idée pour remédier à ce problème  :very-good:

si tu as une carte nvidea il faut désactiver la vsync.

c est pas sur que ca marche a 100 %.

Hi

After getting the recent NESICAxLive releases, I've become interested in the PC Based Arcades

I'm in "hunting mode" now :) so, I'll share here when I find some games

First of all: CIVER DIVER, for the Taito X2

Here's the link: https://mega.nz/#!eIV2HL5K!4RRESb0kml0CbsTkqM3LdfHVYP8XhzK6Gp1kVGYjCK8

This is NOT my work, I've only seen around and share the link here

This one is really easy to run, just make a text file and put this line on it:

hl2.exe -console -hideconsole -full -novid -game bs09 -heapsize 512000 -width 1366 -height 768 -ac -io 0 -nesys 0 +bs_ipf_show +cl_recordreplay 0 +demo_recordcommands 0

Then, save the text file as "RUNME.BAT" (for example) and execute it.... The game will run :D

Problem here are the controls, which are not configurable... Maybe some of you know how to do it or know something more about the game

I'm going to continue hunting now :D

Hi Nodoyuna,

On my Windows 10 X64 PC the game starts properly until the "OFFLINE" screen then during the attract mode sequence I only get the 2D graphics showing and no 3D graphics.

I have tried toremove the DX9 dll's but it doesn't change the fact that the 3D graphics are not displayed.

Any idea ?

Hi Nodoyuna,

On my Windows 10 X64 PC the game starts properly until the "OFFLINE" screen then during the attract mode sequence I only get the 2D graphics showing and no 3D graphics.

I have tried toremove the DX9 dll's but it doesn't change the fact that the 3D graphics are not displayed.

Any idea ?

OK the problem is only during the attract sequence, once you put coins in, the graphics are showing.

Now how do we change the keys...?

Now how do we change the keys...?

Well, I have that question, too

About 3D Graphics, I've not deleted any file, just create a bat file with the line

Maybe it's some kind of resolution problem, you can change it

If you don't know to create a BAT file:

Just put that line on a normal TXT file and save it

Then, change the extension, from TXT to BAT (it will give you a warning, but that's normal, just accept)

To change the extension, you need to have enabled that the file explorer in windows will show the extensions, if not, you'll neet to activate that option (I'm on Win7, so I can't help you here)

Well, I have that question, too

About 3D Graphics, I've not deleted any file, just create a bat file with the line

Maybe it's some kind of resolution problem, you can change it

If you don't know to create a BAT file:

Just put that line on a normal TXT file and save it

Then, change the extension, from TXT to BAT (it will give you a warning, but that's normal, just accept)

To change the extension, you need to have enabled that the file explorer in windows will show the extensions, if not, you'll neet to activate that option (I'm on Win7, so I can't help you here)

Thanks for your advices, the problem with the graphics not showing is only during the attract sequence so it is not too much trouble.

Anyway by looking back in this thread I have found this loader wich has been proposed by Bruce already:

https://mega.nz/#!g4BQFYBD!vBKwOUYZdr3EHNAOfSQyzIoKDcVZ_SlCoCFkowKZm2s

It allows to launch the game in high resolution and the attract sequence is working.

However I still don't know about the keys apart from what was indicated by rockhoward in his post:

"Also for Cyber Diver: Go into the bs09/cfg folder inside the game files and make a new text file called "autoexec.cfg", in it insert the following text:

bs_nocard_weaponslot 8
bind KP_END "changelevel cd_map_001"
bind KP_DOWNARROW "changelevel cd_map_002"
bind KP_PGDN "changelevel cd_map_003
bind KP_INS "changelevel bs_map_p001"
bind KP_5 "disconnect"
bind KP_HOME "bs_card_show"
bind KP_PGUP "thirdperson"
bind KP_UPARROW "firstperson"

This will unlock the following:

>1) All classes have all 8 weapons unlocked by default
>2) Able to use a simulation of the card reader by hitting numpad 7 when asked to insert the card, not very functional at the moment but you can make a new card with it and go through the motions
>3) Able to switch between any one of the three available maps by hitting number pad 1, 2 or 3 when a match loads. It'll carry over the same conditions of the last match you launched, so if you're playing a team battle it will remain a team battle, a single battle will remain a single battle. Do not use when launching practice mode (Although you can load the practice stage by hitting numpad 0 if you get stuck, or just quit the match)
>4) Ability to quit the match at any time by hitting numpad 5
>5) Switch between third person and first person by hitting numpad 8 / 9
Have fun!"

• 4 semaines après...