Aller au contenu

NesicaxLive Arcade Pc Dumps (Taito Games) | Arcade PC

Fox

Messages recommandés

Il y a 16 heures, hippopippo a dit :

no, they never worked .. you can hear the audio in the background but definitely missing a render for the video, just play the game

To get video working you have to enable D3D overlay for this game in your registry :

in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Direct3D\Shims\EnableOverlays

put a REG_DWORD named like your game exe full path (example: D:\My Game Folder\game.exe) and set it to 1 (0x00000001 (1))

:)

9 minutes ago, Houb said:

To get video working you have to enable D3D overlay for this game in your registry :

put a REG_DWORD named like your game exe full path (example: D:\My Game Folder\game.exe) and set it to 1 (0x00000001 (1))

Thanks for the reply, i have this and the videos still don't play :(

hace 10 minutos, Houb dijo:

Nothing, sound but not see to Video :(

15 minutes ago, Guisado88 said:

Nothing, sound but not see to Video :(

15 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

Thanks for the reply, i have this and the videos still don't play :(

I’m using tp for it
and this was suggested to me by mamafan2018 at the time

use 640x480 res if your screen support it and it should work

Kindly share if it is because my screen sadly isn’t support that res

Modifié par R.R.Z.

hace 7 minutos, R.R.Z. dijo:

I’m using tp for it
and this was suggested to me by mamafan2018 at the time

use 640x480 res if your screen support it and it should work

Kindly share if it is because my screen sadly isn’t supported that res

Directly in TP not work game

Just tested with the latest tp it works for me

but for the intro video needed what’s I’ve suggested above 

if not when you’ll see a black screen press the coin and it will skip directly to the main screen

1 minute ago, R.R.Z. said:

Just tested with the latest tp it works for me

but for the intro video needed what’s I’ve suggested above 

if not when you’ll see a black screen press the coin and it will skip directly to the main screen

what's the 7z crc of your exe dude ?

55 minuti fa, Houb ha scritto:

thank you very much as usual :very-good: - can you please make a crtmod configuration ? here intro video goes out of screen and i dont know how to fix it , mercì :)

Just now, joefish said:

thank you very much as usual :very-good: - can you please make a crtmod configuration ? here intro video goes out of screen and i dont know how to fix it , mercì :)

could this be a amd - nvidia thing

i'm on amd gpu, it doesn't work, anybody get it working on amd gpu ?

It would be great if we could get someone who is ace at fixing these things to look at this. Its a real shame that it doesn't work correctly with the intro videos etc. Hopefully it could be a quick fix to get it working right in teknoparrot. We have lots of great games working thanks to the devs, there is a list of games that need small tweaks so hopefully someone will see this.

I actually really like this game, be a shame to leave it not quite right.

6 hours ago, EmuAl said:

could this be a amd - nvidia thing

i'm on amd gpu, it doesn't work, anybody get it working on amd gpu ?

Look on of 86 under stew88 his provided file got video for me I had same black screen to Nvidia work with jconfig or TP now using gameloader to upscale 1920x1080 just can't get the patch in glarh to work for different characters thanks stew88

Modifié par joe555

21 minutes ago, joe555 said:

Look on of 86 under stew88 his provided file got video for me I had same black screen to Nvidia work with jconfig or TP now using gameloader to upscale 1920x1080 just can't get the patch in glarh to work for different characters thanks stew88

Hi Joe I csnt seem to find that post or file mate, can't find stew88

On 18/12/2021 at 7:25 PM, emulatci said:

Hi. I have 2 computers. One is Windows 10 2004 and the other is Windows 10 1809.
On Windows 10 2004, KOF Maximum Impact Regulation A's game video worked fine, on Windows 10 1809 the videos were stuck on a black screen. I also cut the videos and canceled them. Without video the game works fine ;=),

kofmira.rar

its from this post i think, the video files are all but nothing and some sort of attract mode video does show up at the start saying insert coins but alas when its game over the game still crash

almost tho :)

its a shame it doesn't work for everyone as its a great game

Modifié par EmuAl

3 minutes ago, joe555 said:

Sorry never tested that far but I assume you did what the wiki said and put in your gpu

yep tried every setting in TP, GLaRH and JC but nothing makes the videos play, some people are saying the videos play but i'm not sure its the video files, could be the attract mode that plays with the reduced videos 

i would like to see a video of it loading

Modifié par EmuAl

10 hours ago, EmuAl said:

yep tried every setting in TP, GLaRH and JC but nothing makes the videos play, some people are saying the videos play but i'm not sure its the video files, could be the attract mode that plays with the reduced videos 

i would like to see a video of it loading

https://youtu.be/C8XvLLdc8pA from emuline but I can't find glarh 303 mirror down also can you be more specific when you say game crash at game over because if I die I can hit start to continue or do you mean when you beat game

16 minutes ago, joe555 said:

https://youtu.be/C8XvLLdc8pA from emuline but I can't find glarh 303 mirror down also can you be more specific when you say game crash at game over because if I die I can hit start to continue or do you mean when you beat game

well that's the video playing for sure, i wouldn't think version 303 would be the only version it worked with but i have 303 around here somewhere i'm sure, i'll test it and see what we get, thanks for the video @joe555

when i play and lose 3 lives/battles/people, after the count down for continue, the game over (gover.sdf) video should play but it doesn't because the videos aren't playing for me so it crashes instead of going back to attract mode.

8 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

well that's the video playing for sure, i wouldn't think version 303 would be the only version it worked with but i have 303 around here somewhere i'm sure, i'll test it and see what we get, thanks for the video @joe555

when i play and lose 3 lives/battles/people, after the count down for continue, the game over (gover.sdf) video should play but it doesn't because the videos aren't playing for me so it crashes instead of going back to attract mode.

Can you send me 303 please I will try not hitting continue and let timer run out to see what happens I was reading the older Post and it sounded like none before 303 and I'm unsure how long after also intro never worked with TP