Aller au contenu

NesicaxLive Arcade Pc Dumps (Taito Games) | Arcade PC

Fox

Messages recommandés

27 minutes ago, piyodacool said:

Can anyone HELP ME WhenI launched Game Loader All Rh from NESiCA GAMES Akai Katana Shin) this game

It will show Error executable was terminated (game.exe)

Can anyone Help ?

posting in multiple places is not gonna work either :furax:

I don't see a loader on the picture, you need to have something that loads the game, Teknoparrot or Jconfig with idmac file, i suspect it might be the latter, but would be better if you just told us.

try my settings file which i know works for me, backup yours first just in case.

both teknoparrot and jconfig run this game with no problems so it could be that but also you have changed some settings that i did not change.

good luck :very-good:

Ttx.ini

3 hours ago, EmuAl said:

I don't see a loader on the picture, you need to have something that loads the game, Teknoparrot or Jconfig with idmac file, i suspect it might be the latter, but would be better if you just told us.

try my settings file which i know works for me, backup yours first just in case.

both teknoparrot and jconfig run this game with no problems so it could be that but also you have changed some settings that i did not change.

good luck :very-good:

Ttx.ini

Can you plz take a quick look at the video I had to record my setup. Sorry I'm not Familiar with configure

Invité petje
29 minutes ago, piyodacool said:

File download from here

Try from here, use VPN as needed 

https://uptobox.com/n371yegcftdg

Replace GLRH files in folder with latest ones ?

https://mega.nz/file/J1FHhITK#vc_BKgewEiuEXmVnqYPqqdh7XGR7VvhEMolP3t_X3pQ

1.To put the 3 exe in the folder of a game
2.launch the Game Loader Installer.exe file (do it once)
3.Go to C: \ Users \ My Session \ AppData \ Roaming \ Game Loader All RH
4.Edit TTX.ini and add the line warning = agree (in [ignore]) *
5. run the Game Loader Config.exe file from allrh
6. Launch Game Loader All RH.exe

Modifié par petje

1 hour ago, petje said:

Try from here, use VPN as needed 

https://uptobox.com/n371yegcftdg

Replace GLRH files in folder with latest ones ?

https://mega.nz/file/J1FHhITK#vc_BKgewEiuEXmVnqYPqqdh7XGR7VvhEMolP3t_X3pQ

1.To put the 3 exe in the folder of a game
2.launch the Game Loader Installer.exe file (do it once)
3.Go to C: \ Users \ My Session \ AppData \ Roaming \ Game Loader All RH
4.Edit TTX.ini and add the line warning = agree (in [ignore]) *
5. run the Game Loader Config.exe file from allrh
6. Launch Game Loader All RH.exe

Thank you i will try .

6 hours ago, piyodacool said:

Thank you i will try .

i don't think its a bad dump just bad settings somewhere.

what version of jconfig do you have ?

when you press the output files button in gameloader it overwrites the jconfig files with an old version of jconfig, the latest is 1.8 idmac and 1.7 jvsemu, get that version and try it,

mines works fine and you have the same files (i uploaded those files with the backups inside them)

i can't add them here coz the upload limit is shit.

9 hours ago, EmuAl said:

i don't think its a bad dump just bad settings somewhere.

what version of jconfig do you have ?

when you press the output files button in gameloader it overwrites the jconfig files with an old version of jconfig, the latest is 1.8 idmac and 1.7 jvsemu, get that version and try it,

mines works fine and you have the same files (i uploaded those files with the backups inside them)

i can't add them here coz the upload limit is shit.

I think I had a bad setting too. Not dump problem.

Has there been a fix for the Skullgirls P2 keyboard controls conflicting with P1? Ive updated JConfig, GameLoader, NesicaUnlocker, iDmacX, and played around with the GameLoader config settings, but cant seem to get any different results

• 1 mois aprĂšs...

Anyone know how I can get pass this error screen for Fighting EX Layer (ver 1.31)? Is this version working or do I need ver 1.1.1?

Using the unofficial ex layer Jconfig/iDmac, set the game EXE to Win8 compatibility and put it on C drive. 

Is there something I am missing?

Image1-1.png.9c5371d2c00275fa36636c2cdbf77fba.png

Modifié par drewjbs

46 minutes ago, drewjbs said:

Anyone know how I can get pass this error screen for Fighting EX Layer (ver 1.31)? Is this version working or do I need ver 1.1.1?

Using the unofficial ex layer Jconfig/iDmac, set the game EXE to Win8 compatibility and put it on C drive. 

Is there something I am missing?

Doesn't work yet in jconfig or TP :(:

Le 13/06/2021 à 21:04, snax087 a dit :

Has there been a fix for the Skullgirls P2 keyboard controls conflicting with P1? Ive updated JConfig, GameLoader, NesicaUnlocker, iDmacX, and played around with the GameLoader config settings, but cant seem to get any different results

I've use jotokey to solve problem

1 hour ago, EmuAl said:

Doesn't work yet in jconfig or TP :(:

Just to clarify, yes 1.31 does not work yet but ver 1.1.1 does. Installed on drive C with Jconfig and game exe set to windows 8 comapatibility. 

Im a little late to the party.. but this is a great addition to the arcade cabinet!

Image3.png.72da79d98b479463cbc15f3f95913d69.png

6 hours ago, drewjbs said:

Needing help on an old one... Psychic Force 2012. Game starts fine via Jconfig.. but the FPS is way too fast, 150fps atleast. Is there a way to limit to 60fps?

use your video card software to control the fps or riva tuner or some other program :very-good:

• 2 semaines aprĂšs...

pour rumble fish 2 j'ai jconfig et tout marche bien, mais quand j'essaye d'aller sur le "test menu" pour changer les parametres du jeu j'ai un ecran noire . Aussi je voulais changer la langue du jeu et le passer en englais au lieu du japonais, est-ce possible ?

Y a moyen de jouer à power instinct 5 ( Goketsuji Ichizoku - Matsuri Senzo Kuyo ) avec une carte nvidia ? j'ai juste un ecran noir aprÚs l'intro .
La version taito typex marche bien, mais la version nesica est une mise Ă  jour.

cf26cabe-aa24-4be6-81b5-7404a98ddd9d.png

On 8/7/2021 at 2:25 AM, maabus said:

@shitoken

what game are you getting it on. Usually if you change your loader mode... I usually try -1, 0, 1, 3, 6, dg

Sometimes you might need to have patched exe. 

I think 2 to 3 games.

King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match Final Edition, I have tried different settings in loader as you said above. But still same screen pops up.

Also downloaded another dump from trymado server. But still same problem . I am on Win 10

il y a une heure, shitoken a dit :

I think 2 to 3 games.

King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match Final Edition, I have tried different settings in loader as you said above. But still same screen pops up.

Also downloaded another dump from trymado server. But still same problem . I am on Win 10

it's maybe jconfig disabled "directsound wrapper" and "direct3d9 wrapper". In nesica settings disable "sv folder save path" and save configuration.

my loadermode is -1. i've the trymado dump nesica. if it's not work delete sv directory ttx.ini and reconfigure all. (sorry for my bad english)

you can find configuration here https://jconfig-universe.fandom.com/wiki/The_King_of_Fighters_'98:_Ultimate_Match_Final_Edition_for_NESiCAxLive

Modifié par titf650

17 hours ago, titf650 said:

it's maybe jconfig disabled "directsound wrapper" and "direct3d9 wrapper". In nesica settings disable "sv folder save path" and save configuration.

my loadermode is -1. i've the trymado dump nesica. if it's not work delete sv directory ttx.ini and reconfigure all. (sorry for my bad english)

you can find configuration here https://jconfig-universe.fandom.com/wiki/The_King_of_Fighters_'98:_Ultimate_Match_Final_Edition_for_NESiCAxLive

Thank you bro, I will try to redo again as per above.

13 hours ago, maabus said:

@shitoken

This is what i have for my kof 98 UM Nesica version. 

GLARH - all modes seem to work for me except for mode 2 and 3+6. 

Jconfig - directsound wrapper is checked/ 

Jconfig Nesica settings - SV folder is unchecked. 

My ttx version is the same. I dont think the SV folder being unchecked in jconfig is necessary... my TTX version has it checked and it works fine, but Jconfig does say to uncheck it. 

As titf650 said, try deleting your SV folder and ttx.ini file and try again... just make sure to check the directsound wapper in jconfig. leave everything standard in GLARH

OK if not work I will delete the SV and TTX ini. I am always using portable mode GLARH

Shall keep you updated

On 8/9/2021 at 11:30 PM, maabus said:

@shitoken

This is what i have for my kof 98 UM Nesica version. 

GLARH - all modes seem to work for me except for mode 2 and 3+6. 

Jconfig - directsound wrapper is checked/ 

Jconfig Nesica settings - SV folder is unchecked. 

My ttx version is the same. I dont think the SV folder being unchecked in jconfig is necessary... my TTX version has it checked and it works fine, but Jconfig does say to uncheck it. 

As titf650 said, try deleting your SV folder and ttx.ini file and try again... just make sure to check the directsound wapper in jconfig. leave everything standard in GLARH

KOF98 Solved by deleting SV and TTX. 

Can you share settings of Dragon Dance. I followed jconfig settings but still have same popup even after deleted sv and ttx.ini

Il y a 1 heure, maabus a dit :

I have issues with Dragon Dance. After playing it once it stops working, and i get the same error as you. Sometimes i can remove the SV folder, and then it will start working again, but then after running it, it breaks. But my settings are standard.

Dragon Dance, and KOF 2000 UM, and Sam Show,  are the Nesica games i can't get to work. I used to have KOF 2000UM working but now i just get a black screen. Sam Show gives me an IO error, or black background no matter what loader i use.   

Dragon works one time only. When you try to launch again it's create a runtime error on background. If you launch other games it doesn't work. If you do ctrl+alt+del and kill runtime broker process on background others games launch correctly. (sorry for my bad english)

Modifié par titf650

il y a 34 minutes, maabus a dit :

Hmm I had runtime broker once, and then i killed it, and tried again. Dragon dance did work, but now it's not working, and i dont have the runtime broker anymore. 

Is there any fix for Dragon Dance? 

I don't know fix for this error. ( maybe the rights on the sv directory but i don't know). I think that one process not kill correctly when you leave game at the first launch. I know that if you restart computer you can play again without uninstall. There are an other process can be lock the game launch. But i don't remember the name exactly "oeb..interface" maybe.

in gameloader recommendation said use the mouse and i use usb xin mo controller.

Please copy iDmacDrv32.dll to game folder. | GDI | Please use the mouse. | http://www.mediafire.com/file/jv27326lbpgeroo/1_-_3D_Mahjong_%2526_Dragon_Dance_Crash_Fix.rar

Other games work correctly only dragon dance generate error

Modifié par titf650

il y a 35 minutes, maabus a dit :

Hmm I had runtime broker once, and then i killed it, and tried again. Dragon dance did work, but now it's not working, and i dont have the runtime broker anymore. 

Is there any fix for Dragon Dance? 

Fix is delete the Openparrot folder before launch the game

Modifié par Trymado

On 8/12/2021 at 3:18 AM, Trymado said:

Fix is delete the Openparrot folder before launch the game

Mine does not have openparrot folder at all and used to work in Win7 without problems. But now after upgraded to Win10 I am getting above popup .

It run once as maabus said but second time error as above my screenshot. I tried win7 compat & admin rights but to no help.  Kind of sad cant complete it.

Regarding Magical Beats does your controls work? I am on ipac controls never work for this game

On 8/13/2021 at 12:51 PM, maabus said:

@shitoken

My controls work for magical beat.

I have an ipac2 and ultrastick360

My coin and start are mapped to my ipac and work. 

I use glarh with jconfig

I'll see if there is anything special.

Oh have you rebooted after messing with dragon dance... I usually have to reboot after playing it or my other games controls wont work.

DDance I cannot start up this game even after restart. So..  I am still finding solution.

Mbeat if you can share the setting of GLARD & Jcon I really appreciate.

For Dragon Dance I use Jconfig and you need to delete the sv folder (you can do it with a script/bat too) after exit from the game. For TP you might need to do the same on similar folder where that launcher saves the game files. With that the game launches good all the time, else it stops working after the first launch.

Since on exit the game gives you codes for the levels (004, 006...) you don't lose anything important anyway deleting that folder.