Fox

Messages recommandés

On 10/31/2020 at 12:30 PM, fabio14789 said:

Loader Persona 4 - The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold[303108]
Config jconfig
Run cryptserver
Run game.exe
Download

Mediafire is denying access because it is dangerous.

edit

13 hours ago, NoKey said:

Antivirus apps always says for like these contents malware, trojan or etc. Dont worry. Download and use. Enjoy.

The web site is blocking the download. Not my antivirus. 1Fichier does the same thing but goes one step further. The file wont appear at all like a failed upload. You have to password protect the archive to have successful upload & download. Found out the hard way. Upload finishes successfully but no file in cloud they auto deleted it apparently.

@fabio14789

New link works fine thank you.

Modifié par monsterbeats
better explanation

Il y a 3 heures, murray a dit :

Does anyone have any bitlocker decryption keys for any of the Nesica games? Other than the USF4 one that was posted?

I have a HDD with a bunch of images I want to see if I can decrypt on there.

I guess you can open a NxL2 Windows session and use Bitlocker recovery.

User : typexiot

Domain : DESKTOP-QOCI3PH

Password : Passiot2017

Btw, you can use Nesicabrute tool posted on Facebook to extract all the vdimg_ec.img not locked by Bitlocker : https://mega.nz/folder/nIQBTYzL#yEmJ5nVFVkjfT7_ZMdiCfQ

Modifié par Layer

• 4 semaines aprĂšs...

hello everyone.

could someone help me with KOF 98 UMFE for NesicaxLive?

I downloaded the game in several different places, tried to use several different versions of Loader All RH, tested several Loader modes, followed the steps in this link - https://jconfig-universe.fandom.com/wiki/The_King_of_Fighters_'98:_Ultimate_Match_Final_Edition_for_NESiCAxLive

I tried to run in compatibility mode, I already changed the audio from my PC to stereo, but it always hangs on a black screen, or closes in a few seconds, returning a message of possible errors.

I use Win 10 build 19042, GTX 1080Ti, Intel Core i9-9900KS.

Thanks for listening.

On 2020/10/22 at 1:45 AM, maabus said:

Does anyone have the fix for the intro video for the nessica version of Raiden IV. It just has the white screen with insert coins.

The dump is perfect. You have to change your windows system language to Japanese and the intro movie will display normally.(most of nesica games were designed for Japanese windows system)

Just like how you play japanese GAL game, I suggest use "Locale-Emulator" for purpose.

On 2021/1/16 at 6:24 AM, buck116 said:

Hey Guys, I'm using jconfig and IdmacX 1.8, also tried old 1.2 and with both I am hearing no stage music during gameplay on any stage in Rumble Fish 2. Is this a known issue? If so, is there a fix for it?

The same problems as above, I guess it maybe due to the bgm's Japanese naming. You can try "Locale-Emulator" to change your system language to japanese only for the selected game, or just prepare a Japanese win7 system for your cabinet.

On 2021/2/11 at 8:20 PM, LongnPlay said:

hello everyone.

could someone help me with KOF 98 UMFE for NesicaxLive?

I downloaded the game in several different places, tried to use several different versions of Loader All RH, tested several Loader modes, followed the steps in this link - https://jconfig-universe.fandom.com/wiki/The_King_of_Fighters_'98:_Ultimate_Match_Final_Edition_for_NESiCAxLive

I tried to run in compatibility mode, I already changed the audio from my PC to stereo, but it always hangs on a black screen, or closes in a few seconds, returning a message of possible errors.

I use Win 10 build 19042, GTX 1080Ti, Intel Core i9-9900KS.

Thanks for listening.

If you follow the jconfig wiki, just use jconfig+idmac and remember to remove  d3d9.dll from the game folder.

If you use Loader All RH, just follow the forum's articles (

prepare 

.NET 4.5 or higher
DirectX Offline Installer | http://www.mediafire.com/file/lth3858phaaw7xk/Direct_X_Offline_Installer.rar
VC++ 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017 Redistribution Package
Video Codec Pack (Depending on the game you may need to change the merit value.)

also a D: drive, It may crash if you don't have D dirve.......

• 1 mois aprĂšs...
Invité POPO69
Le 13/07/2020 à 19:09, GeraBlackHnd a dit :

Hi Atalec, follow this steps:

1. Extract the zip file.

2. go to ...Fighting_EX_Layer\Game\EXF\Binaries\Win64\

3. extract jconfig especific to this game in this path.

4.Configure the controls

5. Put the exe file in compatibility mode windows 8.

6. Play the game!!!

hello can you help me please? the game is very slow...how can I modify the graphic quality?

Could someone with access to a pan baidu account host the updated NESiCAxLive AM 2.6.1 frontend found here : https://www.ppxclub.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=697851&extra=page%3D1&page=1 on Mega or similar please? 1.3gb file.

https://pan.baidu.com/s/ 1oyFykqqZDfp92Iuj3N2grg
extraction code: omz5

thx

• 2 semaines aprĂšs...

@bucksoverfame

Not with this one but with other Unreal arcade games before yes. I finally installed Unreal Engine 4 prerequisites and everything worked fine, you should give it a try!

1 hour ago, bucksoverfame said:

I have the Nesica Games running, Has anyone set up in Rocketlaucher yet? I can't get the correct fade titles for all the games, can anyone help? Keep getting errors. 

what are you trying to do ? what errors ?

if your trying to get the fade title per game you have to name it like after the title in RL

what the folder look like with your fades in it ?

Modifié par EmuAl

11 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

if your trying to get the fade title per game you have to name it like after the title in RL

what the folder look like with your fades in it ?

2021-04-08.png

I'm speaking of setting the module settings, when I load GL as the .exe to start the game an error pops up app wait fade Ahk_error 5546. Getting that in RLUI when launching. Fade Title grabber isn't working for it. 

Modifié par bucksoverfame

show your setting for the module , tell more info, i.e. what system, game etc

are you setting this page with title ?

Modifié par EmuAl
remove attachment

@bucksoverfame, @EmuAl is right, screenshot he is showing is where you'll set your game and how it will react on fade. For GLARH games that's quite simple, here is an example correctly working on fade without error and GLARH being detected (AppWaitExe is enough here, well we shoudn't have to set it as it is the same as application but it is working as it here), I personaly use only one fade for all TeknoParrot content (GLARH/JConfig content is here too... it is a vast majority of TeknoParrot anyway):

Capture1.png

For TeknoParrot content, I have to play with Misc tab (what EmuAI's screenshot is about) and FadeTitle to be correctly detected (and some seems to not be always detected...)

Modifié par Kleyon

• 3 semaines aprĂšs...
On 16/04/2021 at 5:17 PM, bucksoverfame said:

@Kleyon & @EmuAl I'll work on it this weekend and give you an update. Does anyone have a list of some of the fade titles?

sorry dude, pc went tits up so had to wait for a new one to arrive, how did you get on with this ? do you find the fade titles ?

47 minutes ago, maabus said:

This is what I have for fade titles. Hopefully this will work for you. 

I went for ahk_class titles and the ones you have missing are.

dragon dance - "ahk_class LIONG_CLASS_NANE"

space invaders - "ahk_class ƒXƒy[ƒXƒCƒ“ƒx[ƒ_["

kof 2002 UM - "ahk_class Kof2002um"

again copy what is between ""

• 4 semaines aprĂšs...

Can anyone HELP ME WhenI launched Game Loader All Rh from NESiCA GAMES Akai Katana Shin) this game,After done my config seeting and hit Game Loader All Rh.exe.IT will show executable was terminated (game.exe).....PLZ anyone HELP/

MYsystem are WIN10    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB RAM 32
èžąćč•æ“·ć–ç•«éą 2021-06-10 084220.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

60c103ed342ac_2021-06-10020926.jpg.ee9ed472960ef2ef6aec6261a4509bbb.jpg

Modifié par piyodacool