Aller au contenu

NesicaxLive Arcade Pc Dumps (Taito Games) | Arcade PC

Fox

Messages recommandés

• 2 semaines après...

Hey Guys,

I'm having some trouble setting up the Nesica 1 games again. I had them set up the old way for a long time and then had a computer crash, so now I'm trying to set them up with JConfig (emulated Nesys etc), and having lots of trouble.

I'm using the JConfig compatibility list and JConfig setting list, but almost all are throwing me "game.exe stopped unexpectedly" errors. I've been able to get: 3D Cosplay Mahjong and Battle Fantasia to work, but most of the others don't, like Akai Katana Shin, as an example.

I've tried with the old Imac32 and the new Imac32, for those games that need it, and I'm using the vanilla JConfig. I'm also using the old xyr version dumps. 

Am I supposed to delete certain files from the dumps? I'm thinking maybe something from my old set up might be conflicting? Any advice/help is truly appreciated.

hace 3 horas, buck116 dijo:

Hey Guys,

I'm having some trouble setting up the Nesica 1 games again. I had them set up the old way for a long time and then had a computer crash, so now I'm trying to set them up with JConfig (emulated Nesys etc), and having lots of trouble.

I'm using the JConfig compatibility list and JConfig setting list, but almost all are throwing me "game.exe stopped unexpectedly" errors. I've been able to get: 3D Cosplay Mahjong and Battle Fantasia to work, but most of the others don't, like Akai Katana Shin, as an example.

I've tried with the old Imac32 and the new Imac32, for those games that need it, and I'm using the vanilla JConfig. I'm also using the old xyr version dumps. 

Am I supposed to delete certain files from the dumps? I'm thinking maybe something from my old set up might be conflicting? Any advice/help is truly appreciated.

What do you mean by crash? the game closes afeter you launch? I had a problem with many nesica 1 games, black screen when I launched them. The problem for me was believe or not the wifi adaptor. If I disconect my pc from the wifi, the games start to work again. This problem came after a certain win10 update. 

2 hours ago, gasabbath said:

What do you mean by crash? the game closes afeter you launch? I had a problem with many nesica 1 games, black screen when I launched them. The problem for me was believe or not the wifi adaptor. If I disconect my pc from the wifi, the games start to work again. This problem came after a certain win10 update. 

Hey gasabbath, thanks for the reply. I am running Windows 7 64bit and my computer is not hooked up the internet.

Basically, I set all my JConfig settings per game, including Nesica settings per the JConfig Nesica doc, then I launch the exe and nothing happens or a momentary black screen. After about 1 minute, the "game.exe stopped unexpectedly" error window pops up.

I'm wondering if I'm using the wrong Imac32 file (are you supposed to use the newer one, or the original ones that came with the dump?, Or maybe I'm leaving some original files in the dump folder that I should delete because of now using JConfig?

Just kind of embarrassed that I'm having trouble with these games, when I've gotten most of the trickier ones to work.

Modifié par buck116

hace 11 horas, buck116 dijo:

Hey gasabbath, thanks for the reply. I am running Windows 7 64bit and my computer is not hooked up the internet.

Basically, I set all my JConfig settings per game, including Nesica settings per the JConfig Nesica doc, then I launch the exe and nothing happens or a momentary black screen. After about 1 minute, the "game.exe stopped unexpectedly" error window pops up.

I'm wondering if I'm using the wrong Imac32 file (are you supposed to use the newer one, or the original ones that came with the dump?, Or maybe I'm leaving some original files in the dump folder that I should delete because of now using JConfig?

Just kind of embarrassed that I'm having trouble with these games, when I've gotten most of the trickier ones to work.

I see. Be careful with the idmac32 version. You must use the one that comes with the version of Jconfig that you are using. dont use the one that comes with the game dump. Here is the link to the latest jconfig version and it comes with idmac32. Ignore idmac64 if it is there, that one is for school of ragnarok and nesica2 games.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/434222178922135553/566024710836584448/iDmacXv1.7_2019_04_10.rar

Le 06/09/2020 à 10:16, pucci a dit :

and the only Taito NESiCAxLive missing are:

• Arcana Heart 3 Love Max !!!!!
  • BlazBlue - Central Fiction [OLD VERSION]
  • BlazBlue - Continuum Shift II
  • Chaos Breaker for NESiCAxLive
  • Dark Awake for NESiCAxLive
  • The King of Fighters XIII - Climax for NESiCAxLive
  • The pieces Naimmentanpin-Doradorara~tsu miss!

Btw, I recently got NesicaxLive 1 TX2 which has BB Central Fiction 2.0 older, BB Central Fiction 2.0, Chaos Breakers for Nesica, Dark Awake and KoFXIII Climax for Nesica. All the files are crypted vdimg_ec.img, and Nesica version is 1.12.

1600416227-img-0183.jpg
1600416227-img-0184.jpg
1600416227-nesica.png

Modifié par Layer

Hey Guys,

I've a couple of problems with a few Nesica games, was hoping to get a little help:

-King of Fighters VIII - I tried two separate dumps and get the "IO Error - Reboot" error with both. How can I get past this?

-Yatugaratsu - I use to have this running fullscreen on my old machine (old Jconfig and Game Loader), but for the life of me can't get it to go fullscreen on my new machine. Anyone out there got this one launching fulllscreen? If so, how?

-Goketsuji Ichizoku - Matsuri Senzo Kuyo - tried two dumps of this, errors out to white box w/ lots of text error. Can anyone guide to me a good dump for this one?

Any advice is truly appreciated.

Modifié par buck116

Anyone knows how to change difficulty on the nesica games:million arthur,blazblue central 2.01,snk heroines? or its the same as king xiv only with the ui?

Modifié par R.R.Z.

13 minutes ago, nohero said:

What are you using for running it?

Here it works good with JConfig and GL, no I/O error.

I'm using the 12_20_19 Nesica JConfig and the right Imac32

The dumps I'm trying:  King of Fighters XIII Climax Standalone and xyr's original dump.

Was there ever a revised game.exe for this one?

Thanks.

15 ore fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

It also works with tp and better(for all nesica games)to run it from c drive

I'm using JConfig + GL because with TP I have had resolution problems.

15 ore fa, buck116 ha scritto:

I'm using the 12_20_19 Nesica JConfig and the right Imac32

The dumps I'm trying:  King of Fighters XIII Climax Standalone and xyr's original dump.

Was there ever a revised game.exe for this one?

Thanks.

Will do an upload of the dump I'm using + JConfig and GL already set for 2 xbox gamepad.

CHEERs

39 minuti fa, eathearty1 ha scritto:

Would like this as well as cannot get this game to work on windows 10 2004 it just blackscreens hopefully your upload will work fingers crossed.

I hope it will work for you, here I'm on WiN10 1803 and I will stay with this version until I can  :)

Let me know, upload is in the comment above.

Modifié par nohero

@nohero Thank you for the dump but have to report that it too blackscreens as well :( but will hold onto it as when i get a new 8tb drive  in the next few weeks hopefully i will be installing windows ltsc as ever since Microsoft forced the 2004 update (i hadn't blocked windows update) i have had nothing but problems with games that worked perfect in build 1803, no longer work and black screen and the newest so called fixes to build 2004 the rubbish august update has even broken more games with error 0xc000007b and reinstalling all the visual c's and direct x's and net framework will not fix any issues.  Even a sfc scannow as well as DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth all report no problems even with a new reinstall of windows 10 2004 still the same.

Lucky you still on build 1803 wish i was still on that build also.  Windows 10 is fast turning out to be one total rubbish of an operating system maintained by morons and overseen by gobshites, with each new iteration of it worse that the previous iteration.  anyway rant over and Thank you for all the help you give it is really appreciated by me and all that you help here.

@eathearty1,     

if you want, I can help you to find ( in your native lang ) the ISO for v1803 and I can help you to set it up for no updates and no MS shit .

Here it works really good, especially gaming side ( I tweaked the OS a lot, it runs better than what MS gives, lol ).

You can write me via PM, no problem  :) 

4 hours ago, pucci said:

the only Taito NESiCAxLive missing are:

• BlazBlue - Central Fiction [OLD VERSION: 304005]
  • BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle

AH3 love max is already public....

Modifié par ssphaneuf

Il y a 15 heures, pucci a dit :

the only Taito NESiCAxLive missing are:

• BlazBlue - Central Fiction [OLD VERSION: 304005]
  • BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle

I have these ones : BlazBlue Continuum Shift II for NESICAxLive, BlazBlue Central Fiction [OLD VERSION: 304005] and [304007].

BlazBlue Central Fiction [304003], [304004], [304006], [304007], [304008] and [304009] older revisions exist as well.

BlazBlue Central Fiction Ver. 2.0 [310300 NESICAxLive2] is also missing (unextracted yet).

BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle [310800 NESICAxLive2] dump has been extracted from its Bitlocker container, but it's still private.

There are 100 known games (including the revisions) for NESICAxLive 1 :

1602415968-nesica1.png

Modifié par Layer

42 minutes ago, Layer said:

I have that ones 

Do you know which version of blazblue ct is it And when it’ll be released publicly?

also is the 4 missing updates of sfv,ss2019,ex layer,million arthur r been extracted from bitlocker as well?

TIA

Modifié par R.R.Z.

il y a 9 minutes, R.R.Z. a dit :

Do you know which version of blazeblue ct is it And when it’ll be released publicly?

also is the 4 missing updates of sfv,ss2019,ex layer,million arthur r been extracted from bitlocker as well?

TIA

Bitlocker container only has the all-first revision of BBCT, the updates are in a separate folder. I don't know when it will be posted, btw I don't have the extracted dump.

Everything from Nesica2 games updates has been extracted but still private as well. Games updates are not locked by Bitlocker, but locked in containers.

Modifié par Layer

1 minute ago, Layer said:

Bitlocker container only has the all-first revision of BBCT, the updates are in a separate folder. I don't know when it will be posted, btw I don't have the extracted dump.

Everything from Nesica2 games updates have been extracted but still private as well. Games updates are not locked by Bitlocker, but locked in containers.

Thanks again for the info hopefully we’ll see bb ct soon publicly 

• 2 semaines après...
On 3/4/2019 at 1:24 AM, NoKey said:

Have you tried blazblue cross tag? from the training mode i see it has a great graphics and playability unfortunately this is the only mode that works🙁

3 hours ago, R.R.Z. said:

Have you tried blazblue cross tag? from the training mode i see it has a great graphics and playability unfortunately this is the only mode that works🙁

I have seen the game now. Nowadays I dont have much fun. I just playing two games like a psychopath. I will try this game off.

3 minutes ago, maabus said:

Does anyone have the fix for the intro video for the nessica version of Raiden IV. It just has the white screen with insert coins.

If you’re using tp for it try to run it from c(aplly for all nesica games) i had similar problem with other nesica game and its solved the problem