Aller au contenu

NesicaxLive Arcade Pc Dumps (Taito Games) | Arcade PC

Fox

Messages recommandés

Bonjour à tous

J'ai besoin de votre aide pour configurer 2 jeux qui ne se lancent pas correctement

Tout d'abord merci à Chiragj81 pour son partage de dumps.

Le premier jeu c'est persona 4 ultimax, lorsque je le lance avec Nesica_Unlocker.exe je peux aller jusqu'au choix du perso et de la difficulté et lorsque le combat va se lancer ça me met une erreur "Decrupt failed" et l'exe plante et retour au bureau.

Le second Yatagarasu avec GLARH se lance mais l'écran reste noir et rfidgod lance la fenêtre dos et après se ferme.

Merci d'avance.

Hello, I need some expertise help with Samurai Shodown Edge of Destiny/Samirai Spirits Sen. A few days ago I changed my GPU because I wasn't able to load some games like Tekken 7 FR and others. Now testing the games one by one I realized Samurai Shodown loads correctly, I can see the menu, select the character but all the 3d graphics are in black. I mean, it's like 2d graphics are working but 3d don't. Have you guys faced an issue like this anytime? I really dug in this problem in Emuline but I wasn't able to locate a solution for this weird issue. Of course I tried to install again directx/nvidia drivers, I also downloaded all the different Samurai Shodown copies I could find in the Internet and it happens the same always. This problem is broken my head. My system is win7 x64, my new GPU it's a geforce 1660 super. I also tried to replace or delete the d3d dll in the same folder of executable....nothing. The rest of the 3d games work but I suspect there's something different in nvidia panel configuration, but i don't know what.

I attach some pictures. If anyone can help me it's really appreciated.

image.png.65476b71e227ef84465131062f47a430.png

image.png.5f1eeaf2b15464a8c5f9a4e240404ff8.png

image.png.0db4a45f499551837017b902088905d5.png

Hello again!

Finally I have fixed this. Simply I changed the Loader Mode from -1 to dg and now the game works correctly. If someone has this issue can try this workaround. I don't know why but I think this mode install dgVoodoo emulation in the game folder.

image.png.eb0d8b95e622b625f52c49655201366a.png

Invité R.R.Z.

its a known problem If you’ll find a solution for using it directly from tp as well it would also help 

thanks in advance

Modifié par 7zxkv

30 minutes ago, snax087 said:

I have 2 PC's with AMD video cards (Vega 11 and R7 250) and both of them have issues rendering certain parts of some characters (haomahru's hair and sword, nakoruru's eyes, etc) UNLESS i set the Loader Mode to 'dg' like you suggested, but it runs incredibly slow. I have another PC with an Intel UHD 630 Graphics and it renders everything fine on any loader mode setting, so i'm not sure if this is an AMD issue or not. I cannot figure out what setting(s) i need to apply to get everything to render properly without setting it to 'dg' and getting it to run smooth :( if anyone has any suggestions plz let me know thx

ok shortly after i posted this, i realized that 'dg' mode settings are controlled through the 'dgVoodooCpl' panel in the game folder and lowering the resolution from 1080 to 720 allows everything to be rendered fully and run smoothly.....BUT under the 'DirectX' tab, if i check off 'disable and pass thru to real directx', hit apply and then launch the game, the game just unchecks the setting when i check the dgvoodoocpl after closing the game. Is this normal? This is the PC with the Vega 11 graphics

• 2 semaines après...

Are most of the characters supposed to be missing in Aquapazza?  Are you supposed to unlock them somehow or is the dump based on an old patch of the game?  I already tried the Nesica Unlocker, but it just removed the offline status.  Still the same amount of characters.

The PS3 port's character select screen looks like this:

5f0650a784479_PS3versioncharacterselectscreen.png.ab01b59d424d7cdfedbd0def2c4cf5ae.png

Meanwhile, my Nesica version looks like this

5f0651d678a80_Nesicaversioncharacterselectscreen.jpg.c9d64e9d63b7eecc96358d350056a136.jpg

I have seen recent arcade footage and know those characters were ported.  Any way around this?

41 minutes ago, Vappa said:

Are most of the characters supposed to be missing in Aquapazza?  Are you supposed to unlock them somehow or is the dump based on an old patch of the game?  I already tried the Nesica Unlocker, but it just removed the offline status.  Still the same amount of characters.

The PS3 port's character select screen looks like this:

Meanwhile, my Nesica version looks like this

I have seen recent arcade footage and know those characters were ported.  Any way around this?

Maybe by finishing the game it adds more characters i saw that in the partners screen also 3 missing if you’re playing ver 2.01 I think its the last one and most updated

8 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

Maybe by finishing the game it adds more characters i saw that in the partners screen also 3 missing if you’re playing ver 2.01 I think its the last one and most updated

I found out the solution!  It turns out the character are all there, they are just hidden off-screen.
To access them, you just go to the left or right of the screen, keep scrolling, then you see the other characters, much like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future.

This works for the assist characters as well, actually.

Hope this helps others in the future who may not have noticed.

5f065f1fb37aa_Hiddencharactersonsideofscreen.png.61ca6b60ee092e890313ef038c49b77d.png

19 minutes ago, Vappa said:

I found out the solution!  It turns out the character are all there, they are just hidden off-screen.
To access them, you just go to the left or right of the screen, keep scrolling, then you see the other characters, much like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future.

This works for the assist characters as well, actually.

Hope this helps others in the future who may not have noticed.

Also there’s a resolution patch for it for tp looks much better try if you like

Modifié par R.R.Z.

On 6/28/2020 at 11:31 PM, spiderzsoft said:

When you could release the remaining 4 if its no bother for the big ones make it divided to parts megadownloader 1.8 doesn’t work for all people 

TIA

il y a une heure, atalec a dit :

Hi,

Anyone can help me to launch Fighting EX Layer dump ?

What loader I need to do this ?

thx

Hi Atalec, follow this steps:

1. Extract the zip file.

2. go to ...Fighting_EX_Layer\Game\EXF\Binaries\Win64\

3. extract jconfig especific to this game in this path.

4.Configure the controls

5. Put the exe file in compatibility mode windows 8.

6. Play the game!!!

All 6 buttons work fix:

1. Open jconfig
2. Go to the "Settings"
3. Tick "Connect a 2nd Fast IO (Enable players 3 and 4)"
4. Map the "P3 BUTTON 5" and "P3 BUTTON 6" and click "OK" for save.

Thanks to @Keroro for this.

Modifié par killbill

• 3 semaines après...

can some one help me? i have issues with KOF 2002 UM, i tried everything and still the same, wen i configure with jconfig, i can run the game "fullscreen" but is more than 60 fps is like a speed hack i can´t resolve...  another thing, i cn not modify the resolution in fullscreen mode, it appears the game in a square in the center... thank you very much

PS: my hardware athlon 3000+ (754) gt 9400 1gb, 1.5 gb ram OS 7 x86

Modifié par maximag
aderir informacion

• 3 semaines après...
En 29/7/2020 a las 14:08, maximag dijo:

can some one help me? i have issues with KOF 2002 UM, i tried everything and still the same, wen i configure with jconfig, i can run the game "fullscreen" but is more than 60 fps is like a speed hack i can´t resolve...  another thing, i cn not modify the resolution in fullscreen mode, it appears the game in a square in the center... thank you very much

PS: my hardware athlon 3000+ (754) gt 9400 1gb, 1.5 gb ram OS 7 x86

Three posible problems: 

-You have a monitor with a frequency higher than 60hz.
-You need to activate vsync in your GPU.

-Your game dump does not have d3d9d.dll, D3DX9_42.dll and  D3dx9d_42.dll files. 

Hi,

Can someone please tell me how to run Crimzon Clover in 4:3 fullscreen? Is there an .ini file that needs to be edited?

Both of the Game Loader executables are deemed virus by my system, and I can't find a way around it, even whitelisting them in the (TotalAV) application doesn't help, Windows defender then blocks them.

Never mind, I got it running correctly using the latest JConfig and iDmacDrv32.

Merci beacoup!

Modifié par emphatic

Salut, lorsque je lance psychic force 2012 avec game loader rh j'ai un message d'erreur "cannot support full screen" alors que le jeu se lance parfaitement sur mon PC sans passer par le loader rh mais avec des bandes noires sur les côtes. Comment pourrai je lancer ce jeu tout ayant les moves-strip sur les côtes? Merci.

Hi, when i launch psychic force 2012 with game loader rh i have an error message "cannot support full screen" then when i launch this game without the loader rh on my PC it's running pretty good with black strip on the sides. How can i launch this game with the moves-strip on the sides? Thanks.

Hi all

I have some problems with some games and wanted to ask for help

Goketsuji ichizoku, the game runs fine but when you press start the screen goes black but with normal sound.
KOF 98 and 2002, the game sounds normal but with a black screen
PERSONA 4 the ultimate in mayonaka, "init failed" appears, runs the game and "error code: 6" appears on the screen

The same thing happens to me of the person with the Blazblue

I wanted to ask for help in these games, thanks anyway.

Sorry for my English

Modifié par Rnueve

En 22/8/2020 a las 16:53, Rnueve dijo:

Hi all

I have some problems with some games and wanted to ask for help

Goketsuji ichizoku, the game runs fine but when you press start the screen goes black but with normal sound.
KOF 98 and 2002, the game sounds normal but with a black screen
PERSONA 4 the ultimate in mayonaka, "init failed" appears, runs the game and "error code: 6" appears on the screen

The same thing happens to me of the person with the Blazblue

I wanted to ask for help in these games, thanks anyway.

Sorry for my English

Nesica version of Goketsuji ichizoku does not work. Try the taito one.
For the resto f the games, do you have the key file for each game? Some Nesica games need a key file in order to do some decrypting work.

hace 48 minutos, vjg1588 dijo:

For me it OK, it really a shame to do this to obtain the release, but If we dont have any other way you can count with me.

If 10 persons wants the game It will be something arround 20 USD (15 EUR) x person.

En 23/8/2020 a las 21:10, gasabbath dijo:

La versión de Nesica de Goketsuji ichizoku no funciona. Prueba el taito.
Para el resto de los juegos, ¿tiene el archivo clave de cada juego? Algunos juegos de Nesica necesitan un archivo de clave para poder realizar un trabajo de descifrado.

How is that ?, I downloaded the games from this page, I know that something is missing since the games do not run well, but there are several errors that I do not understand, such as "init failed" and other errors

21 hours ago, Keroro said:

For me it OK, it really a shame to do this to obtain the release, but If we dont have any other way you can count with me.

If 10 persons wants the game It will be something arround 20 USD (15 EUR) x person.

Come on guys, We need 8 more people to get KOFIV!!!