Aller au contenu

NesicaxLive Arcade Pc Dumps (Taito Games) | Arcade PC

Fox

Messages recommandés

hace 5 horas, tommiegunz dijo:

here is my settings idk what version it is

usf4 settings.png

It's pretty old. I recomend download the latest version
Here is the link https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/434222178922135553/500475394194145291/iDmacXv1.6_2018_10_12.rar

Delete the old version of jconfig.exe and paste the new one with idmacx.dll.

In the setting enable nesys emulation

Invité tommiegunz
5 hours ago, gasabbath said:

It's pretty old. I recomend download the latest version
Here is the link https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/434222178922135553/500475394194145291/iDmacXv1.6_2018_10_12.rar

Delete the old version of jconfig.exe and paste the new one with idmacx.dll.

In the setting enable nesys emulation

thank you i got it running now from the game.exe and i also forgot to add the key file in the folder you're awesome

hace 3 horas, Trymado dijo:

Anyone have a iDmacDrv32 working with TP for Power Instinct 5 ?

Why are you using TP for running Taito/Nesica games? Use Jconfig, is by far better, stable and does not required any workaround. 

8 hours ago, enes said:

Chaos Code "Save Disc not exists
solution?

look in cofig in game folder for location it wants and create it. i think it was D:\Chaoscode\ or E:\ or F:\ or all of them 
if you dont have E or F drive then make a network drive from a folder and it'll work thats what I have both E and F drive set up as a folder

On 1/31/2018 at 7:57 PM, Hayama said:

I think the OP needs to update with this topic: delete offline messages and icons on NESiCAxLive games. I'm pretty sure a lot of people hates the messages and are aesthetically unappealing.

So far this is everything I know. If someone knows about other games I will update this post.

BlazBlue Central Fiction: 

NESiCA message - Modify line 320 (leave in blank, don't delete the full line) of jpn_idlist.txt in data\localizeAC folder (source).

Crimzon Clover:

Connection Icon - There is a patched EXE

Magical Beat:

Connection Icon - There is a patched EXE

Persona 4 Ultimax:

NESiCA message - Modify line 10756 (leave in blank, don't delete the full line) of jpn_idlist.idlist (japanese) or eng_idlist.idlist (english) in \data\localize folder.

Connection Icon - With a Hex editor modify \data\ETC\static_typexV_jpn.pac (japanese) or data/ETC/static_typexV_eng.pac (english) offset 160 and 164. 00 to the number 40

(source)

Yatagarasu:

Connection Icon - delete nesys_hd.png in resource/ya folder

is there any topics about removing not only the nesica network error message from various games, but also the green version number at the bottom? edit: nvm i figured it out

Modifié par darksabre9

On 11/22/2016 at 7:24 PM, Bruce said:

Hello.

Wait i will share my file that I use with personna 4 and I also pass you the jap / english translator + the backup at the root of the game.

persona 4 .png

Here is :

http://www.4shared.com/zip/eUp2b0Jlba/Persona_4_The_Ultimax_Ultra_Su.html

do you know how to remove the nesica icon at the bottom of the game? nvm i figured it out

Modifié par darksabre9

Bonjour à tous,

Bravo à emuline.org, c'est le paradis pour les passionnés d'émulation !

J'ai suivi vos indications pour le système arcade NESICAxLive, mais depuis les dernières majs de windows 10 "Game Loader All RH" (iDmacX) n'est plus reconnu. Les dumps ne sont pas simples même pour les utilisateurs sous windows 7 (résolution d'origine, bugs Audio, glitchs divers, messages d'erreur, fermeture inopinée du jeu etc). Au vu des multiples problèmes rencontrés j'ai décidé d'utiliser une autre méthode : Installer un maximum de jeux Taito X au format PC (compatibles windows 7/10) ou sur Emulateurs.

A l'heure actuelle j'ai environ 90% des jeux Taito X / NESICAxLive sans passer par Game Loader All RH.

L'avantage de cette méthode c'est d'avoir tous les jeux en FullScreen HD/FullHD/2K + shaders et filtres divers. Ils sont tous 100% perfect :

Ma petite liste (jeux émulés sous MameUI, MakaronEX, RPCS3 + Jeux PC) :

Akai Katana Shin (MameUI version 191)

Aquapazza Aquaplus Dream Match (RPCS3)

Arcana Heart 3 (RPCS3)

Battle Fantasia (RPCS3)

BlazBlue Chronophantasma (PC)

Chaos Breaker (RPCS3)

Chaos Code - New Sign of Catastrophe (RPCS3)

Crimzon Clover (Windows / merci à Degica !)

Dark Awake - The King Has No Name (RPCS3)

Do Not Fall - Run for Your Drink (RPCS3)

Elevator Action (RPCS3)

En-Eins Perfektewelt (première version équivalente sous Naomi MakaronEX au nom de "Akatsuki Bk Ausf Achse")

Hyper Street Fighter II - The Anniversary Edition (MameUI)

Ikaruga (MakaronEX)

King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match Final Edition (MameUI)

King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match (MameUI)

King of Fighters XIII (RPCS3)

Persona 4 (RPCS3)

Psychic Force 2012 (Version Dreamcast émulée sous MakaronEX)

Puzzle Bobble (MameUI)

Raiden IV (PC)

Rastan Saga (mameUI)

Rumble Fish 2 (MakaronEX)

Senko no Ronde 2 (MakaronEX)

Strania - The Stella Machina (Windows / merci à G.rev !)

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike - Fight for the Future (MameUI)

Street Fighter Zero 3 (MakaronEX)

Trouble Witches AC - Amalgam no Joutachi (Windows)

Ultra Street Fighter IV (Windows)

Voici 2 screenshots persos ("Akai Katana Shin" de CAVE sous MameUI + "Strania - The Stella Machina" de G.rev pour PC) :

katana_1.png

strania_1.png

Modifié par tryphoxxx

L'avantage des émulateurs c'est la HD et les nombreux filtres graphiques. En plus de MameUI, MakaronEX, Demul, et RPCS3 j'ai oublié de citer SSF012 (émulateur Saturn) qui lui aussi propose des titres 2D/Arcade de grande qualité (Street Fighter Zero 1, 2, et 3, Vampire Hunter - Darkstalkers' Revenge, Twinkle Star Sprites, Radiant Silvergun, Space Invaders, Real Bout Garou Densetsu Special, Shinobi X, Marvel Super Heroes, Keio Flying Squadron 2 etc... la liste est monstrueuse !). 

Ma liste pour "émulateurs" servira à ceux qui ne peuvent pas utiliser "Game Loader All RH".

Modifié par tryphoxxx

Invité Clayone01
1 hour ago, darksabre9 said:

do you know how to remove the nesica icon at the bottom of the game?

its been 3 years and you people are still using rfid god, is there anyone who can read the latest jconfigs 1.7 readme?

almost like nesica unlocker exe, can remove all network nags/messages/and unlock all extra colors in every title.

58 minutes ago, Clayone01 said:

its been 3 years and you people are still using rfid god, is there anyone who can read the latest jconfigs 1.7 readme?

almost like nesica unlocker exe, can remove all network nags/messages/and unlock all extra colors in every title.

well i am not using rfid god inject, i am using game loader, and jeez man i don't know much about this (kinda new), but thanks for the help because it works.

Modifié par darksabre9

Hey guys, I want to ask for help in some games:

Some one know how to fix the speed of some old games like Street Figher Zero 3 or Vampire Saviior? both are to fast to be playabe

I cant configurate my controller in Nitroplus Blasters, Anyone knows how to fix it

Thanks in advice!

Edit: I fix the persona 4U error

Modifié par fernandob87
One of the problems was fixed

Invité linglang
4 hours ago, fernandob87 said:

Some one know how to fix the speed of some old games like Street Figher Zero 3 or Vampire Saviior? both are to fast to be playabe

I cant configurate my controller in Nitroplus Blasters, Anyone knows how to fix it

For NVIDIA you can limit the fps of your monitor to 60 Hz, vsync (NVIDIA desktop manager) or rivatuner can do that.

NP works fine for me with GL 339 and Jconfig.

I updated the first message on page 316 of TP thread / New re-uploads / Last edited 10/19/2019

:ddl: ***** Games added ***** :ddl:

King Of Fighters - Skystage.rar

https://mega.nz/#!ixwxHa5Z!HD3IJ9ZrKyIEzmv9_tiL5y88XYHmzmUNAUCC4gnZVTw

King of Fighters Maximum Impact Regulation A [Taito Type X²].rar

https://mega.nz/#!qsghACiS!i4BzlrayJo1LQXLI_Q_UqxWP6ViOoFp5soURZwgRC8Y

King of Fighters XII, The.rar

https://mega.nz/#!XpxFiIRS!fC2uT80iNQO0gMiRNgfi-4M5r9DfocjmYS-a_op6JxQ

Street Fighter IV.rar

https://mega.nz/#!38RFQYzS!zFKYpwhrQrwIUVMmlAjOLsD6ZhZvYkQ6pBO-ZXGmthQ

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition.rar

https://mega.nz/#!31ZjQA7Z!J-0xwspOeyU6gMyTEA45yi1TZAp4L2n95gYxKgfxS9k

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (Version 2012).rar

https://mega.nz/#!Lx42RA6K!kWcvGTw1_0mKIjpDoeTNwy8WlptbXLamRbnLBWR_9vw

Power Instinct 5 - The Commemoration.rar

https://mega.nz/#!XwRHBIqQ!9CSX5G0GrKY1uk6aVdJf5XgfLuqosuA9pXp3dKcTkiQ

Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code

https://mega.nz/#!z0REVYyY!lwMRf9uO6rGse3-fau_UHePIecj9DiATHP0NDsVhdwU

On 11/3/2017 at 9:38 PM, shitoken said:

Salute to you bro, thank you so much for the files.

Got 3 KOF working now.

magical beat no matter what I do cannot get the joystick to work. I am using ultimate ipac.

Other 2 no success at hehe. WIll not give up.

Mine Taito X  - Goketsuji Ichizoku - Matsuri Senzo Kuyo  is working fine.

so dont know what is the difference why nesica one cannot run.

Could you please or provide that google link? I'm having the same issues as well...2 years later.

Le 13/10/2019 à 11:19, tryphoxxx a dit :

Bonjour à tous,

Bravo à emuline.org, c'est le paradis pour les passionnés d'émulation !

J'ai suivi vos indications pour le système arcade NESICAxLive, mais depuis les dernières majs de windows 10 "Game Loader All RH" (iDmacX) n'est plus reconnu. Les dumps ne sont pas simples même pour les utilisateurs sous windows 7 (résolution d'origine, bugs Audio, glitchs divers, messages d'erreur, fermeture inopinée du jeu etc). Au vu des multiples problèmes rencontrés j'ai décidé d'utiliser une autre méthode : Installer un maximum de jeux Taito X au format PC (compatibles windows 7/10) ou sur Emulateurs.

A l'heure actuelle j'ai environ 90% des jeux Taito X / NESICAxLive sans passer par Game Loader All RH.

L'avantage de cette méthode c'est d'avoir tous les jeux en FullScreen HD/FullHD/2K + shaders et filtres divers. Ils sont tous 100% perfect :

Ma petite liste (jeux émulés sous MameUI, MakaronEX, RPCS3 + Jeux PC) :

Akai Katana Shin (MameUI version 191)

Aquapazza Aquaplus Dream Match (RPCS3)

Arcana Heart 3 (RPCS3)

Battle Fantasia (RPCS3)

BlazBlue Chronophantasma (PC)

Chaos Breaker (RPCS3)

Chaos Code - New Sign of Catastrophe (RPCS3)

Crimzon Clover (Windows / merci à Degica !)

Dark Awake - The King Has No Name (RPCS3)

Do Not Fall - Run for Your Drink (RPCS3)

Elevator Action (RPCS3)

En-Eins Perfektewelt (première version équivalente sous Naomi MakaronEX au nom de "Akatsuki Bk Ausf Achse")

Hyper Street Fighter II - The Anniversary Edition (MameUI)

Ikaruga (MakaronEX)

King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match Final Edition (MameUI)

King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match (MameUI)

King of Fighters XIII (RPCS3)

Persona 4 (RPCS3)

Psychic Force 2012 (Version Dreamcast émulée sous MakaronEX)

Puzzle Bobble (MameUI)

Raiden IV (PC)

Rastan Saga (mameUI)

Rumble Fish 2 (MakaronEX)

Senko no Ronde 2 (MakaronEX)

Strania - The Stella Machina (Windows / merci à G.rev !)

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike - Fight for the Future (MameUI)

Street Fighter Zero 3 (MakaronEX)

Trouble Witches AC - Amalgam no Joutachi (Windows)

Ultra Street Fighter IV (Windows)

Voici 2 screenshots persos ("Akai Katana Shin" de CAVE sous MameUI + "Strania - The Stella Machina" de G.rev pour PC) :

I'm not running kof 2002 Unlimited mathc in mameUI... you make the emulator available ?

Invité linglang

@ leonardombn  

You can, when you load the game with GameLoader All RH and the correct settings and / or .exe. 

Just check the links for HD / UHD files.

No experience with GL?

I used these settings to configure GL for the games

Modifié par linglang

hace 31 minutos, linglang dijo:

@ leonardombn  

You can, when you load the game with GameLoader All RH and the correct settings and / or .exe. 

Just check the links for HD / UHD files.

No experience with GL?

I used these settings to configure GL for the games

linglang,

I tried with game all loader but was unsuccessful, I will follow your tutorial, thanks.

Il y a 20 heures, fabio14789 a dit :

I'm not running kof 2002 Unlimited mathc in mameUI... you make the emulator available ?

Hello, sorry for my bad english

Yes Kof 2002 is running with my mame, and all CAVE and Neo-Geo games too !

It depend wich version of MAME you have. I use MAMEUIFX 0.175.1 13TH ANNIVERSARY (a special version) instead of the last. :very-good:

*Finally I managed to install some games with "Game Loader All RH" but many problems still, so PC games / Emulators are good too !!!

mame_uifx.png

Modifié par tryphoxxx

Re-bonjour,

Je pensais que "KOF 98' Ultimate Match" tournait sur MAMEUIFX. Il y a bien différentes versions de "KOF 98" mais pas celle là (petite erreur de ma part). 

Problème résolu puisque depuis 2 jours je me lance dans l'émulation + Frontend du système Taito X-X2 avec succés. Faut y passer du temps mais la récompense est à la hauteur de l'investissement. Pour l'instant j'ai juste installé "KOF 98' Ultimate Match" et "GigaWing Generations" en me servant de TaitoTypeX + TypeX Loader + Xpadder. Il y a pas mal de fichiers .bat et .dll à installer pour que tout fonctionne. Je pourrais détailler la procédure si ça intéresse quelqu'un, mais il y a déjà de très bons tutos. Je vais moi aussi tester "Power Instinct 5" dés demain leonardombn.

Voici quelques screens in game pour ceux qui sont intéressés par le jeu:

i74790K CPU / MSI GeForce GTX1060 x6 gb + MSI GeFoce GT1030 (PhysX) / HyperX DDR3 16gb / Windows 10 v.1903

kof_98_screen.png

kof_98_um.png

Modifié par tryphoxxx

Re-bonjour,

Sur quel système tu joues leonardonbm ? C'est un dump sans loader ou tu passes par un logiciel ?

En utilisant TaitoTypeX + TypeX Loader + Xpadder "Power Instinct 5" marche parfaitement chez moi (testé ce matin). Aucun ralentissement, par contre j'ai du enregistrer un nouveau profil de manette avec Xpadder car les touches utilisées ne sont pas les mêmes que sur les autres jeux Taito X. 

Un petit screen de ma partie:

power_instinct_5.png

Jeux très sympa et original, les personnages sont hauts en couleur !!!

Modifié par tryphoxxx

En 26/10/2019 a las 5:40, tryphoxxx dijo:

Re-bonjour,

Sur quel système tu joues leonardonbm ? C'est un dump sans loader ou tu passes par un logiciel ?

En utilisant TaitoTypeX + TypeX Loader + Xpadder "Power Instinct 5" marche parfaitement chez moi (testé ce matin). Aucun ralentissement, par contre j'ai du enregistrer un nouveau profil de manette avec Xpadder car les touches utilisées ne sont pas les mêmes que sur les autres jeux Taito X. 

Un petit screen de ma partie:

power_instinct_5.png

Jeux très sympa et original, les personnages sont hauts en couleur !!!

Je joue sur NesicaXlive, les commandes échouent en analogique, mais en numérique, j'utilise Game Loader All + Jconfig + NesicaUnlocker.