Aller au contenu

NesicaxLive Arcade Pc Dumps (Taito Games) | Arcade PC

Fox

Messages recommandés

Le 01/04/2019 à 16:52, sky2310 a dit :

Try running in Full-Screen or changing your screen resolution to something a little smaller. Worked for me.

@shkop

or maybe you have 2 monitors and the 1st display switch on the second screen.

try to have only one monitor for playing this game. 

Modifié par ginzu

Le 30/01/2018 à 23:48, Hayama a dit :

@ lilang

Sadly Yatagarasu works good here only in windowed, not on fullscreen. 

Open the game, press alt+tab and you will go back to the desktop. The Yatagarasu window will be available, but with a full white screen. Select "Full Screen  (f8 to exit)" and the game will not go to fullscreen BUT it will fix the window.

It's something... I guess.

yata1.jpg

yata2.jpg

Thanks man.

I tried this, but still same issues (no title screen, no backgrounds).

Modifié par gojirien

If you already have the nesica dump :

Replace the game.exe with the windowed exe from the Yatagarasu Windowed Mode Game.exe for Game Loader All RH (RAR 5).rar archive.

in game loader all rh, loader mode 6. That's all.

does not work for me (graphical issues), but works with others.

Invité linglang

Are these public published  / available Nesica games?

Or did this person add PC / console versions to this list?

Spelunker X Nesica (Offline Ver.) 169 - Spelunker for NESICAxLive.exe

E- @ musement - Spelunker II X Nesica (Offline Ver.) 169 - Spelunker II.exe

Progear No Arashi X Nesica (Offline Ver.) - Progear No Arashi.bat?

E- @ musement - Groove on Fight X Nesica (Offline Ver.) 169 - Groove on Fight.exe

Choutetsu Brikinger X Nesica (Neo) (Ironclad) - Choutetsu Brikinger.exe

E- @musement - Hokuto no Ken - Hokuto No Ken.exe

Arcus Blade from Shining Battle Arena - game.exe

Under Night In-Birth (ア ン ダ ス ス ス ス ス ス ス ス ス ス ス ス ス ス ス ス ス ス ス Anda naito invāsu) - UNIEL.exe

Koihime Enbu - koihime_enbu.exe

Umineko No Naku Koro Ugon Kyoku Muso † Cross - GameMain.exe

Caladrius Blaze (RingEdge?) - game.exe

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round - game.exe

I found these games references (with .exe) in a PCLauncher.ini file, in one of the releases of the Nesica interface on emuline.

Example of interface (attract mode)

Image result for nesica interface

So, is anyone familiar with these releases?

THANKS !!

Modifié par linglang

Invité linglang

Thanks @eathearty1

I use this attract mode front end to load a few Nesica games.

nesicaxliveinterface.jpg

But the trouble is, it uses RocketLauncher to actually load the games, but that is a pain in the ... to configure.

So my question is, can attract mode, launch .exe files or shortcuts to a .bat / .exe directly ?

I tried / asked it before, but I could not get it to work as expected.

Which files determine that ?
Human readable, editable ?

Or is RocketLauncher a integral and needed part of Attract mode ?

I would like to try to use a lightweight AttractMode without the need for RocketLauncher if possible.

Modifié par linglang

I dont know much about attract mode but here is link to a guy called Coolpipes who is creating a great setup from arcade up konami e-amusement at the moment https://www.arcadepunks.com/category/cp78-attract-mode-for-pc-all-hits-no-shit/  also he has a discord https://discord.gg/KWhkgeV where he answers questions and his youtube channel 

Invité Clayone01
7 hours ago, linglang said:

Are these public published  / available Nesica games?

Or did this person add PC / console versions to this list?

E- @ musement - Groove on Fight X Nesica (Offline Ver.) 169 - Groove on Fight.exe

Under Night In-Birth (ア ン ダ ス ス ス ス ス ス ス ス ス ス ス ス ス ス ス ス ス ス ス Anda naito invāsu) - UNIEL.exe

I found these games references (with .exe) in a PCLauncher.ini file, in one of the releases of the Nesica interface on emuline.

Example of interface (attract mode)

Image result for nesica interface

So, is anyone familiar with these releases?

THANKS !!

For one , you really should use the offical version and not that shit mod of atrfates work

2 none of those titles are nesica games. 

Never released for nesica, was mentioned as a game, but the game never came out on the platform

Never released for nesica, was mentioned as a game, but the game never came out on the platform

Cps2 Game, its in mame not a nesica game ,

in mame.not a nesica game ,

Cps2 mame game not a nesica game ,

Aottawatomie mame game not a nesica game ,

Game has a steam version, not a nesica game , it is however in arcades under segas pras system

Game has a steam version, not a nesica game , it is however in arcades under segas pras system

Game has a steam version, not a nesica game , it is however in arcades under segas pras system, it also got a stand alone arcade release on the neo standered hardware

Game has a steam version, not a nesica game ,

@linglang

You can use direct exe for your nesica games.

You can modify you nesica.cfg like this :

# Generated by Attract-Mode v2.5.1
#
executable           cmd
args                 /c "[romfilename]"
rompath              C:\Attract\game\nesica
romext               .lnk;.bat;.exe
system               Nesica
info_source          steam
nb_mode_wait         5
exit_hotkey          Escape
artwork    Flyer           C:\Attract\artwork\Flyer
artwork    Logo            C:\Attract\artwork\Logo
artwork    Snaps           C:\Attract\artwork\Videos
artwork    Video           C:\Attract\artwork\Videos
artwork    Videos          C:\Attract\artwork\Videos
artwork    boxart          C:\Attract\artwork\boxart
artwork    flyer           C:\Attract\artwork\Flyer
artwork    logo            C:\Attract\artwork\Logo
artwork    marquee         C:\Attract\artwork\Wheel
artwork    snap            C:\Attract\artwork\Videos
artwork    snaps           C:\Attract\artwork\Videos
artwork    title           C:\Attract\artwork\Title
artwork    wheel           C:\Attract\artwork\Wheel

Regarding where you put attract mode on your computer, paths can be different.

Next, put in the GAME folder all your game.exe shorcuts (could game.exe or game loader all rh.exe depending on how you configured your nesica games). 

Be really careful at this stage, every shortcuts must be renamed with the exactly same name as your artwork files (for exemple : Game.exe renamed as "En Eins Perfektewelt" if your flyer, logo, and other artworks are named "En Eins Perfektewelt").

Final step is to generate your romlist called "nesica" or "nesica gui"), you can do it directly in attract mode in the emulator menu and option "generate romlist" for automatic romlist generation, or do it manually with notepad++ in the romlist folder. I prefer to edit it manually when i add a game.

Depending the games you installed, it should looks like this :

#Name;Title;Emulator;CloneOf;Year;Manufacturer;Category;Players;Rotation;Control;Status;DisplayCount;DisplayType;AltRomname;AltTitle;Extra;Buttons
Akai Katana Shin;Akai Katana Shin;Nesica;;2012;Cave;Shmup;1-2;1.00;4;302201;;;Nesica;赤い刀 真;;3
Aquapazza Aqua plus Dream Match;Aquapazza Aqua plus Dream Match;Nesica;;2012;Examu;Fighting;1-2;2.01;4;301906;;;Nesica;アクアパッツァ アクアプラスドリームマッチ;;4
Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!;Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!;Nesica;;2014;Examu;Fighting;1-2;1.51;5;302707;;;Nesica;アルカナハート3 LOVE MAX!!!!!;;5
Battle Fantasia;Battle Fantasia;Nesica;;2011;Arc System Works;Fighting;1-2;2.10;4;400802;;;Nesica;バトルファンタジア;;4
BlazBlue Centralfiction;BlazBlue: Centralfiction;Nesica;;2015;Arc System Works;Fighting;1-2;2.00;4;304008;;;Nesica;ブレイブルー セントラルフィクション;;5
BlazBlue Chronophantasm;BlazBlue: Chronophantasm;Nesica;;2014;Arc System Works;Fighting;1-2;2.01;4;302040;;;Nesica;ブレイブルー クロノファンタズマ;;5
Chaos Code - New Sign of Catastrophe;Chaos Code - New Sign of Catastrophe;Nesica;;2013;FK Digital;Fighting;1-2;1.03a;4;303305;;;Nesica;カオスコード;;4
Crimzon Clover;Crimzon Clover for NESICAxLive;Nesica;;2013;Yotsubane;Shmup;1;1.03;3;302403;;;Nesica;クリムゾンクローバー;;3 
Daemon Bride - Additional Gain;Daemon Bride - Additional Gain;Nesica;;2011;Examu;Fighting;1-2;1.22;4;401901;;;Nesica;デモンブライド アディショナルゲイン;;4
Do Not Fall - Run for Your Drink;Do Not Fall - Run for Your Drink;Nesica;;2013;Taito;Platform;1-2;1.01;3;302801;;;Nesica;落ちるな;;3
Elevator Action;Elevator Action;Nesica;;2011;Taito;Puzzle;1-2;1.09;2;401600;;;Nesica;エレベーターアクション;;2
En-Eins Perfektewelt;En-Eins Perfektewelt;Nesica;;2011;Taito;Fighting;1-2;1.00;6;401700;;;Nesica;エヌアイン完全世界;;4
GigaWing Generations;GigaWing Generations;Nesica;;2004;Taito;Shmup;1-2;2.02;3;;;Nesica;Nesica;翼神 GIGAWING GENERATIONS;;2
Goketsuji Ichizoku - Matsuri Senzo Kuyo;Goketsuji Ichizoku - Matsuri Senzo Kuyo;Nesica;;2012;Atlus;Fighting;1-2;1.01;4;400801;;;Nesica;豪血寺一族 先祖供養;;4
Homura;Homura;Nesica;;2012;Skonec;Shmup;1-2;1.03;2;401200;;;Nesica;ほむら;;2
Hyper Street Fighter II - The Anniversary Edition;Hyper Street Fighter II - The Anniversary Edition;Nesica;;2014;Capcom;Fighting;1-2;1.01;6;303502;;;Nesica;ハイパーストリートファイターII -The Anniversary Edition;;6
Ikaruga;Ikaruga;Nesica;;2013;Treasure;Shmup;1-2;1.03;3;302603;;;Nesica;斑鳩;;2 
King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match Final Edition;King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match Final Edition;Nesica;;2011;SNK Playmore;Fighting;1-2;1.00;4;300301;;;Nesica;キングオブファイターズ'98:アルティメットマッチファイナルエディション;;4
King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match;King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match;Nesica;;2011;SNK Playmore;Fighting;1-2;1.00;4;300202;;;Nesica;ザ・キング・オブ・ファイターズ 2002 アンリミテッド マッチ;;4
King of Fighters XIII Climax;King of Fighters XIII Climax;Nesica;;2012;SNK Playmore;Fighting;1-2;1.1.3;4;303002;;;Nesica;ザ·キング·オブ·ファイターズXIII Climax;;4
Nitroplus Blasterz;Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel;Nesica;;2015;Examu;Fighting;1-2;1.09;5;303910;;;Nesica;ニトロプラス ブラスターズ -ヒロインズ インフィニット デュエル-;;5
Persona 4 - The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena;Persona 4 - The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena;Nesica;;2012;Atlus;Fighting;1-2;1.03;5;302104;;;Nesica;ペルソナ4 ジ・アルティメット イン マヨナカアリーナ;;4
Persona 4 - The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold;Persona 4 - The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold;Nesica;;2015;Atlus;Fighting;1-2;2.02;5;303107;;;Nesica;ペルソナ4 ジ・アルティマックス ウルトラスープレックスホールド;;4
Puzzle Bobble;Puzzle Bobble;Nesica;;2012;Taito;Puzzle;1-2;1.10;2;301200;;;Nesica;パズルボブル;;1
Raiden III;Raiden III;Nesica;;2012;Taito;Shmup;1-2;1.02;2;401401;;;Nesica;雷電III;;2
Raiden IV;Raiden IV;Nesica;;2012;Taito;Shmup;1-2;1.01;2;401801;;;Nesica;雷電IV;;2
Rastan Saga;Rastan Saga;Nesica;;2014;Taito;Platform;1-2;1.10;3;401500;;;Nesica;ラスタンサーガ;;3
Rumble Fish 2;Rumble Fish 2;Nesica;;2012;Dimps;Fighting;1-2;1.01;5;402301;;;Nesica;ザ・ランブルフィッシュ2;;5
Senko no Ronde DUO;Senko no Ronde DUO;Nesica;;2011;G.rev;Fighting;1-2;2.35;5;301801;;;Nesica;センコーないロンドデュオ;;3
SkullGirls;skullGirls 2nd Encore;Nesica;;2013;Lab Zero Games;Fighting;1-2;1.01;6;303801;;;Nesica;スカルガールズ 2nd Encore;;6
Spica Adventure;Spica Adventure;Nesica;;2003;Taito;Platform;1-2;1.02;2;401401;;;Nesica;スピカアドベンチャー;;2
Strania - The Stella Machina;Strania - The Stella Machina;Nesica;;2011;G.rev;Shmup;1-2;1.16;2;302003;;;Nesica;星霜鋼機ストラニア;;2
Street Fighter III 3rd Strike - Fight for the Future;Street Fighter III 3rd Strike - Fight for the Future;Nesica;;2014;Capcom;Fighting;1-2;1.01;6;303401;;;Nesica;ストリートファイターⅢ サードストライク;;6
Street Fighter Zero 3;Street Fighter Zero 3;Nesica;;2014;Capcom;Fighting;1-2;1.00;6;303700;;;Nesica;ストリートファイターZERO 3;;6
Trouble Witches AC - Amalgam no Joutachi;Trouble Witches AC - Amalgam no Joutachi;Nesica;;2011;rogo;Shmup;1-2;1.21;3;400702;;;Nesica;トラブル☆ウィッチーズ AC;;3
Vampire Savior - The Lord of Vampire;Vampire Savior - The Lord of Vampire;Nesica;;2014;Capcom;Fighting;1-2;1.00;6;303600;;;Nesica;ヴァンパイア セイヴァー;;6

Invité linglang

What is your take on this ?

On 1CC there is a dump of DariusBurst, but as far as I know it is a Steam release, so I let this release slide, for the moment.

But this screen dump, is it the Steam release, or a non public Nesica dump ?

9ccede2a2d30e6b9208141a9ec2f29e1b8942a36

1 hour ago, linglang said:

What is your take on this ?

On 1CC there is a dump of DariusBurst, but as far as I know it is a Steam release, so I let this release slide, for the moment.

But this screen dump, is it the Steam release, or a non public Nesica dump ?

9ccede2a2d30e6b9208141a9ec2f29e1b8942a36

That looks like the Nesica dump, I dont think the Steam version shows Insert Coins ... 

Its a steam dump with a crack that is apparently identical to the arcade version with nesy included but not known if nesy works as well, and has to be installed by mounting an iso in order to install it/  Hopefully someone can do their magic on it and make it portable so that you dont need to install it.

Invité Clayone01
8 hours ago, anx10us said:

That looks like the Nesica dump, I dont think the Steam version shows Insert Coins ... 

Its , a TTX2 dump, Jesus fucking Christ , 

NesicaXlive is a online platform the multi-menu. 

a game beign a ttx2 game docent make it a fuckin nesica title you dumb twats 

and if you bothered to read the context as to the screen shot 1cc dosent have anything, a member of it dumped the game, its his game when he releases it is up to him.

You treat 1cc as some mysterious singular group when they ave 100s of users. 

yes i know that read all the thread including this bit 

and the fact is, the steam port, and ac one are legitimately the same, as in they both open nesys, both have the same game logic, and both even have the unlock passwords in them, and the game uses the same files.

Modifié par eathearty1

• 2 semaines après...
On 4/8/2019 at 2:49 PM, gojirien said:

@linglang

You can use direct exe for your nesica games.

You can modify you nesica.cfg like this :

# Generated by Attract-Mode v2.5.1
#
executable           cmd
args                 /c "[romfilename]"
rompath              C:\Attract\game\nesica
romext               .lnk;.bat;.exe
system               Nesica
info_source          steam
nb_mode_wait         5
exit_hotkey          Escape
artwork    Flyer           C:\Attract\artwork\Flyer
artwork    Logo            C:\Attract\artwork\Logo
artwork    Snaps           C:\Attract\artwork\Videos
artwork    Video           C:\Attract\artwork\Videos
artwork    Videos          C:\Attract\artwork\Videos
artwork    boxart          C:\Attract\artwork\boxart
artwork    flyer           C:\Attract\artwork\Flyer
artwork    logo            C:\Attract\artwork\Logo
artwork    marquee         C:\Attract\artwork\Wheel
artwork    snap            C:\Attract\artwork\Videos
artwork    snaps           C:\Attract\artwork\Videos
artwork    title           C:\Attract\artwork\Title
artwork    wheel           C:\Attract\artwork\Wheel

Regarding where you put attract mode on your computer, paths can be different.

Next, put in the GAME folder all your game.exe shorcuts (could game.exe or game loader all rh.exe depending on how you configured your nesica games). 

Be really careful at this stage, every shortcuts must be renamed with the exactly same name as your artwork files (for exemple : Game.exe renamed as "En Eins Perfektewelt" if your flyer, logo, and other artworks are named "En Eins Perfektewelt").

Final step is to generate your romlist called "nesica" or "nesica gui"), you can do it directly in attract mode in the emulator menu and option "generate romlist" for automatic romlist generation, or do it manually with notepad++ in the romlist folder. I prefer to edit it manually when i add a game.

Depending the games you installed, it should looks like this :

I managed to get all this working, however the attractmode frontend remains playing in the background ? The game starts but I can hear the sound from the frontend, I assume this is the secret sauce that rocketlauncher does, which is to pause the frontend and resume when a game is finished ?

Using your method above is there something I need to do to get the frontend to pause ? In my pclauncher.ini file I'm not using appwait, maybe I need to try it ..

2 hours ago, emulor said:

Because some people have a cabinet and with rocketlaunch+hyperspin it's option only and best! :very-good:

Yes, Typextra is fine for a PC, I have Vewlix L cabinet with integrated PC, so I need to use a frontend ... (like the Nesica Arcade FrontEnd)

2 hours ago, SOYABEAN said:

Is there no way to create shortcut from TypeXtra to use in rocketlauncher?

I dont think so, all my games work, the frontend works, unfortunately I have a strange configuration where the Front End continues to run in the background, even when my game is running ...

Modifié par anx10us

il y a 46 minutes, anx10us a dit :

Yes, Typextra is fine for a PC, I have Vewlix L cabinet with integrated PC, so I need to use a frontend ... (like the Nesica Arcade FrontEnd)

I dont think so, all my games work, the frontend works, unfortunately I have a strange configuration where the Front End continues to run in the background, even when my game is running ...

you can change "non-blocking mode wait" in the emulator settings. Try up value to solve the problem.

Would be cool to run a game via a bat file, I have alot of nesica games but would be nice to add the rest

IS there a taito x and nesica games dump for TypeXtra, I know there is a 29gb dump for nesica

Modifié par SOYABEAN

5 hours ago, SOYABEAN said:

Would be cool to run a game via a bat file, I have alot of nesica games but would be nice to add the rest

IS there a taito x and nesica games dump for TypeXtra, I know there is a 29gb dump for nesica

Hey pal, I used these torrent files to get one although some games are missing so you need to source individually (not many though).

Taito Type x: https://ghetto.arcadepunks.appboxes.co/arcadepunks/torrent/LaunchBox No intro Collection Taito Type X.torrent

NesicaLiove: https://ghetto.arcadepunks.appboxes.co/arcadepunks/torrent/LaunchBox No Intro Nesica.torrent

Examu: https://ghetto.arcadepunks.appboxes.co/arcadepunks/torrent/Launchbox No Intro Examu Ex-Board7z.torrent

For missing Taito titles: https://www.scribd.com/document/345899825/TAITOTYPEX-OTHERCOLLECTION