Fox

Messages recommandés

I having this error with chaos code:

---------------------------
executable was terminated (game.exe)
If the old Typex Loader is enabled, please disable the BlueTooth adapter

If dual monitor environment, should be to a single monitor

If the full screen start-up, please refer to the resolution column of Config tool to the appropriate numerical value

In the case of rotating the screen, if FullHD monitor resolution will be 1080x1920

From the properties of the executable file, you may be avoided by changing the compatibility

update of the graphics drivers and DirectX also might have an effect.

If Timeout Error, you may need game.exe for Game Loader.

exe list.txt may have hints

If otherwise, or to change the LoaderMode, please return the TTX.ini to default

still because it is thought is useless if other causes, please solve their own
OK   
any help?

@davkilik

edit "settings.ini" file to "Show=0"  at  C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Game Loader All RH

Otherwise when installed as portable version.

Game folder/sv/Game Loader All RH/Settings.ini

Modifié par linglang
edited user name because of site bug (shows wrong username)

hi,

i have configured TypeXtra as front end. I have downloaded several games, but in some of them i have an issue related to he controller. I followed this guide in order to set up correctly the controller 

For games without  typex_config.exe file,  I followed this guide: https://1cc.moe/sub/tutorial.html 

But i still have a strange issue with some games: arkana heart 3 Love Max, Aquapazza Aqua plus Dream Match, Blaze Blue Chrono phantasma, En Eins Perfektewel, king of fighters 2002, Ikaruga, King of fighters XIII, Nitroplus Blasterz, Senko no ronde Duo, Skullgirls, Strania, vampire savior.

In all these games, i followed this guide https://1cc.moe/sub/tutorial.html for controller. But i still hve this issue:

after mapping the JConfig.exe file, the command are'nt correct. I mean that afrer the mapping:

UP: mapped to DOWN

LEFT: mapped to RIGHT

DOWN: mapped to LEFT

RIGH: mapped to the 1st action button

Do you know how can i fix this issue with commands?

In addition i don't find a working version of Samurai Shodown Edge of destiny. And i found Otomesius and Deathsmiles 2 working but as a stand alone games; they aren't detected in TypeXtra.

thank you!

43 minutes ago, legolas119 said:

hi,

i have configured TypeXtra as front end. I have downloaded several games, but in some of them i have an issue related to he controller. I followed this guide in order to set up correctly the controller 

For games without  typex_config.exe file,  I followed this guide: https://1cc.moe/sub/tutorial.html 

But i still have a strange issue with some games: arkana heart 3 Love Max, Aquapazza Aqua plus Dream Match, Blaze Blue Chrono phantasma, En Eins Perfektewel, king of fighters 2002, Ikaruga, King of fighters XIII, Nitroplus Blasterz, Senko no ronde Duo, Skullgirls, Strania, vampire savior.

In all these games, i followed this guide https://1cc.moe/sub/tutorial.html for controller. But i still hve this issue:

after mapping the JConfig.exe file, the command are'nt correct. I mean that afrer the mapping:

UP: mapped to DOWN

LEFT: mapped to RIGHT

DOWN: mapped to LEFT

RIGH: mapped to the 1st action button

Do you know how can i fix this issue with commands?

In addition i don't find a working version of Samurai Shodown Edge of destiny. And i found Otomesius and Deathsmiles 2 working but as a stand alone games; they aren't detected in TypeXtra.

thank you!

Just map them back to front for now

well. i don't know why, but i tried to overwrite the iDmacDrv32.dll file with the the same file that i downloaded here https://1cc.moe/sub/tutorial.html and now the mapping works correctly for these games too!

So now I only have these 5 issues:

1) Deathsmiles 2: i downloaded the game, it works as a stand alone, but it isn't detected by TypeXtra frontend. Do you know where i can find a version of this game supported by TypeXtra?

2) Otomedius: same as Deathsmiles 2

3) King of Fighters XIII: i need the Taito Type X2 version because the Climax version for NesICA boots but ha a bug and commands aren't detected. The Taito Type X 2 version works. Do you know where i can find it?

4) Samurai Shodown: Edge of Destiny: i downloaded it here https://mega.nz/#F!5GhzyJBJ!nWMNtUpEwZz6NaEzRRgnOw but it isn't detected by TypeXtra. And if I run the game.exe file, it appears an error message: I/O ERROR CREDIT 0 COIN 0. Where can I find a working copy of this gam supported by TypeXtra?

5) Contra: Evolution Revolution: I don't find it anywhere. Where i Can find a copy supported by TypeXtra?

thank you very much!

Invité linglang

WARNING !!!

There is a release of Rumble Fish 2 floating around.

Which can your wreck your harddisk or ssd !!

I started the game, and my hard disk made very loud noises, the read / write head jumping around!

So for people with a ssd, and do not hear such noises, you have been warned!

Modifié par linglang

Invité linglang

@NoKey

I have no idea, but the noise was horrible, so I stopped the game immediately.

Tried it again, read / write heads jumping around a very loud noise from the hard disk.

Sorry I will not test this dump anymore.

hi guys, i have almost finished to configure my game list in Typextra. I need to find these 3 games: Contra HD, Deathsmiles 2 and Otomedius. I found them but they aren0t detected by TypeXtra loader....they work as a stand alone game. Do you know where i can find a version supported and detected by typextra?

thank you!

• 2 semaines après...

Quelqu'un saurait comment faire tourner Ă  100% les jeux suivant sans utiliser Gameloader All RH ?

J'utilise Jconfig 1.6 et avec ces 3 jeux j'ai des soucis.

_Yatagarasu: Attack on Cataclysm (probleme graphique, pas de décors et autres bugs graphique)

_Rumble Fish 2 (le jeu se lance et est jouable mais il manque certaines musiques qui ne se lancent pas du tout)

_Gouketsuji Ichizoku: Matsuri Senzo Kuyou (la version nesica ne se lance pas meme si j'utilise jcong 1.6 meme en utilisant jvs_loader.exe et jvsemu.dll. Avec des versions plus anciennes de Jconfig le jeu se lance mais passé la demo il y a un soucis niveau inputs qui rend le jeu injouable)

Quelqu'un aurait des liens pour telecharger les versions nesica des jeux suivant svp?

_Chaos Breaker / Dark Awake

_KOF XIII Climax

_Blazblue CS2

Merci!!!!

Modifié par Still

9 hours ago, Still said:

Quelqu'un saurait comment faire tourner Ă  100% les jeux suivant sans utiliser Gameloader All RH ?

J'utilise Jconfig 1.6 et avec ces 3 jeux j'ai des soucis.

_Yatagarasu: Attack on Cataclysm (probleme graphique, pas de décors et autres bugs graphique)

_Rumble Fish 2 (le jeu se lance et est jouable mais il manque certaines musiques qui ne se lancent pas du tout)

_Gouketsuji Ichizoku: Matsuri Senzo Kuyou (la version nesica ne se lance pas meme si j'utilise jcong 1.6 meme en utilisant jvs_loader.exe et jvsemu.dll. Avec des versions plus anciennes de Jconfig le jeu se lance mais passé la demo il y a un soucis niveau inputs qui rend le jeu injouable)

Quelqu'un aurait des liens pour telecharger les versions nesica des jeux suivant svp?

_Chaos Breaker / Dark Awake

_KOF XIII Climax

_Blazblue CS2

Merci!!!!

magnet:?xt=urn:btih: 7714f38fe02df962445b294f3a7a3a8bf267b9d7 & dn

Add to bittorrent / qBittorrent - choose your game from there. Thanks goes to Raikoh 

Modifié par digweed

Thanks but are you suer of the link? It doesn't work with utorrent.

If you talk about this link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7714f38fe02df962445b294f3a7a3a8bf267b9d7&dn=NESICA+GAMES

I already check it and there there is the standalone TTX2 version of KOF13 but not the nesica version and Chaos Breaker/Dark Awake and BB CS2 nesica versions are missing.

Hi everyone, I managed to use TypeXtra to run almost all NesicaLive games but it doesn't work with TaitoTypeX games. The tricky part are romsets. There are so many out there that it's hard to know which one works perfectly with which emulator and which version. 

I prefer to have all the games loaded via one emulator instead of running them individually so any information would be great.

Thanks!

On 3/16/2019 at 10:29 AM, legolas119 said:

hi guys, i have almost finished to configure my game list in Typextra. I need to find these 3 games: Contra HD, Deathsmiles 2 and Otomedius. I found them but they aren0t detected by TypeXtra loader....they work as a stand alone game. Do you know where i can find a version supported and detected by typextra?

thank you!

PM me if you need help configuring TypeXTra. Also search for Contra HD and Deathsmiles 2 under TaitTypeX arcade dump and you will find. 

Modifié par sky2310

Invité linglang

Questions about Puzzle and Dragons.

https://ibb.co/gZWVw01

I can run the game, and play it , but it always starts with a debug menu.

And the greatest problem is, it scrolls up constantly by it self so I have to push enter at the right time. 

:gene:

https://ibb.co/StKJtnj

So anyone got a solution , how do you load the game , which tools / versions ?

Thanks in advance, for a solution.

Modifié par linglang

9 minutes ago, linglang said:

Questions about Puzzle and Dragons.

https://ibb.co/gZWVw01

I can run the game, and play it , but it always starts with a debug menu.

And the greatest problem is, it scrolls by it self so I have to push enter at the right time. 

:gene:

https://ibb.co/StKJtnj

So anyone got a solution , how do you load the game , which tools / versions ?

Thanks in advance, for a solution.

What loader are you using and are you using keyboard or game controller? If game controller, make sure you map the test key and press this then start to skip.

Invité linglang

@ sky2310

Thanks for the information.

I use Mouse and keyboard 

Gameloader All Rh 3.3.0 

IDmac 1.6

But now I got it in running in test mode with in game on screen info.

https://ibb.co/M23dM6t

Solution was here all along.

thanks @7zxkv

Enjoying  .....

Thanks everybody.

https://ibb.co/rbwx0tg

Modifié par linglang

bonjour j'ai un soucis avec samurai spirit le jeu se lance nickel mais au moment du combat jai un ecran noir, je suis sur windows 10 RTX 2070, une idée?:what: 

merci

hello I have a problem with samurai spirit the game is launched perfect but at the time of the fight I have a black screen, I'm on windows 10 RTX 2070, an idea? thank you

Modifié par shkop

21 hours ago, shkop said:

bonjour j'ai un soucis avec samurai spirit le jeu se lance nickel mais au moment du combat jai un ecran noir, je suis sur windows 10 RTX 2070, une idée?:what: 

merci

hello I have a problem with samurai spirit the game is launched perfect but at the time of the fight I have a black screen, I'm on windows 10 RTX 2070, an idea? thank you

Try running in Full-Screen or changing your screen resolution to something a little smaller. Worked for me.

Thanks !

Can't get it work though...even with all rh. 

The emuline YouTube video shows a game exe patch tout paste in the game folder, but i don't find it on the web.

Edit : "Yatagarasu Windowed Mode Game.exe for Game Loader All RH (RAR 5).rar"

There was a mega link in this thread for it, but it's dead.

Merci beaucoup ! Mais cela ne démarre toujours pas même avec le gameloader all rh. Je pense que j'ai besoin du fichier "Yatagarasu Windowed Mode Game.exe for Game Loader All RH (RAR 5).rar" ; un lien mega existe sur ce topic mais le fichier n'est plus disponible.

Edit 2 : http://www.mediafire.com/file/ab ... l_RH_%28RAR5%29.rar

Trouvé !

Modifié par gojirien