Aller au contenu

NesicaxLive Arcade Pc Dumps (Taito Games) | Arcade PC

Fox

Messages recommandés

Le 30/01/2017 à 15:04, dex77 a dit :

...Of course you can place the Games folder wherever is more convenient for your setup, also an external HDD works fine,

it's just the front-end ("NESiCAxLive" folder) that needs to be stored in C: (exactly as it is and without renaming any of the files in it).

Then, if you want to rearrange the games list these are the few simple steps you need to follow to display it in Rocket Launcher.

1: Locate the games list in NESiCAxLive/AM/romlists and open it.

2: Now, in order to reassign all the game names without screwing up the system used to link together all the UI elements and files, you have to copy ONLY the first name from each string, (yes, the title written in English before the first semicolon, that's it!) and rename the folder that hosts your game with it.

***Note: if you don't want to display a specific game just add a Hashtag "#" at the beginning of the line followed by space (Pict A ex. Progear, Spelunker2).

Nesica_romslist.jpg

3: The second important thing to do now it's to set in Rocketlauncher a new path to each one of your game folders,

so OPEN "RocketlauncherUI.exe" (NESiCAxLive\RocketLauncher\RocketLauncherUI\) and select the Nesica system on the left list then check

the "Emulators" Tab and click on the icon "Edit Global Module Settings" (See the ref pict. below) and it will display your list.

Nesica_romslist2.jpg

4: In the "Application" field you have to set the Launcher path (Rfidgod or RH) and in "AppwaitExe" the actual Game.exe and that's all about it, you should be ready to go! 

Nesica_romslist3.jpg

One final Note, the original layout made by Atrfate has the game list divided in two systems, Nesica and TTX, i wanted to leave it as it is just for comodity, actually you can repack

all the games under one system, let's say "Nesica"... Just rename the label "TTX" to "Nesica" in the romlist, the label it's placed before the third Semicolon(pict A ex. Shikigami No Shiro III),

after doing that you can get rid of the TTX.txt from the romlists folder since Rocketlauncher will never check anymore for the TTX list.

The actual two lists are identical, up to you to edit it or leave it as it is since this is not going to effect the frontend in any way whatsoever, i would say don't bother yourself cause it's just a waste of time... ;)

...I hope it's all crystal clear because I can't no longer provide assistance, for anything else please refer to the Attract Mode website and the various forums around sharing info about this front-end.

Thanx for understanding and I hope it's gonna work perfectly for you as it's working for me!

hey i am getting a problem with this loader and it keep saying that the database is bad and fix the xml and the xml it's fine, also the global settings is empty whenever i select the emulator, and when i select nesica as well. could you help?

Modifié par 7zxkv

16 hours ago, atrfate2016 said:

For starters you could read the page, I am the one who made it,  so you could try the source

http://forum.attractmode.org/index.php?topic=870.0

And once, again if you like people making home-brew software, maybe honor there wishes and dont dis-tube there files, with game files. 

thank you

Modifié par darksabre9

Bonsoir Ă  tous

Au cas ou, pour ceux qui n'ont pas pu récupérer Blazblue Central Fiction

Il existe un lien encore actif sur le site de NeoFighters

https://www.neofighters.info/forum/showthread.php?19409-BLAZ-BLUE-CENTRAL-FICTION-1-30-01-ARCADE-NESiCAXLive-DLC-S

Une fois lĂ , cliquer sur "mostrar" sous link

Il y a un lien MEGA vers le jeu (ver 1.30.01) : https://mega.nz/#F!gqpyjTJA!4sr8Wibl63HIujWyXBqnNg

et un lien vers patch HD : http://www.mediafire.com/file/g49ule...%28RAR5%29.rar

Il y a 17 heures, 7zxkv a dit :

ya un lien sur la page 1 mais j add celui ci en plus!

Bonjour 7zxkv

Merci d'avoir mis ce lien en 1ere page..Par contre une remarque : ce n'est pas un lien vers Blazblue Chronophantasma, mais un lien vers Blazblue Central Fiction

En version 1.30.01, incluant les DLC a priori

Je ne suis pas fin connaisseur de ce jeu pour confirmer si DLC bien présent dans ce dump, mais à l'écran de sélection des perso, tous sont présents directement

En tous les cas marche très bien avec le gameloader all rh...La seule chose c'est que je n'arrive pas enlever les warnings Nesica...

selection_perso.png

titre_bbcf.png

Modifié par 7zxkv
fixé

• Team
il y a 28 minutes, bphil0173 a dit :

En tous les cas marche très bien avec le gameloader all rh...La seule chose c'est que je n'arrive pas enlever les warnings Nesica...

Titre modifié en post 1. Sinon sur la page de AllRH, tu as les patchs de suppression des warning si ca peu t'être utile (et en post1 avec nesica unlocker).
Lien direct ici (patch de allrh) et là (autre variante récente inclus dans le pack idmacx 1.5 appelé nesica unlocker).

• Team
il y a 24 minutes, Mounir a dit :

C'est la version avec Jubei?

non le dump de la 2.0 existe mais encore dans le cadre privé, celle en publique c'est la 1.30.00, et seul Jubei est dispo avec la 2.0 (l'update de la version arcade 2.0 date de 2017 )

Modifié par WildWolf

Bon si quelqu'un peut m'expliquer ce que je loupe ?

Je teste BlazeBlue Central Fiction, j'arrive a lancer le jeu mais j'ai une icone en bas, une manette barre, et evidement la manette ne marche pas.

Si je passe par "Game Loader All RH" (V0.2.9.6) j'ai droit a un "i/o error"

Si je passe par "RFIDGod_inject" pas d'erreur mais la manette ne marche pas (et je croyais que ce fichier etait obsolette ?)

La manette fonctionne en Xinput et est configuree avec Jconfig.

Edit:

Bon j'ai du mieux avec  la version 1.3 rc1 de iDmax, la manette fonctionne. Mais il y a toujours cette icone a la con en bas de l'ecran.

Modifié par aeliss

En 29/3/2017 a las 15:11, xyr dijo:

Bonjour, je suis nouveau sur le forum et je viens de découvrir cet émulateur et je suis très attiré surtout par le cosplay mahjong 3D, ça me rappelle ces jeux mame, ce lien était juste la rom ou était prêt à jouer

20 saat önce, xtremebuga said:

Do you have a save patch in it? I downloaded the version 6 nesica files package from the forum, but now I can not find it on my HDDs. The package contained save patches in KOF98UM.

I downloaded file this link. I have not tried it yet.

On 06.02.2017 at 02:35, filadelfo said:
On 02.12.2016 at 08:48, garmouz said:

voila les lien  de telechargement des 2 save patch boss  pour  kof 98 um e kof  2002 um

kof98umfe3.jpg

kof 98 um boss.rar

http://www.4shared.com/get/U45nLUl-/kof_98_um_boss.html?simpleLogin=true&startDownload=true

kof2002um2.png

KOF 2002 UM SAVE PATCH

mega:///#!8xESRIBJ!jnwBGJMLB6xNVDH6m2QQaNtL9FNNgiuizSle76aLtKg

http://adf.ly/1gDu8Z

personagens secretos do Power Instinct 5

personages secret dans Power Instinct 5

+  des save patch boss  pour  kof 98 um et kof  2002 um (( cherche bien il a un seul lien valide pour kof )))

https://www.neofighters.info/forum/showthread.php?9810-Arcade-PC-Arcade-Collection-Taito-Type-X-X%C2%B2-EX-BOARD-e-E-AMUSEMENT-PESADO-56K/page4

ca marche pas chez moi !!!! 

s.v.p  WILDWOLF  si tu peux explique nous la demarche et meri WILDWOLF pour tes effort pour kof98 um et kof 2002 um  c'est gentil et cool de ta part  !!!!!!!

pour moi  le setting parfait  pour kof98 um et kof 2002 um  c'est  une resolution de 800 sur 600  pixel   +  bilenaire filtre  avec  game loader all RH,   et je suis au paradis !!!!!!!!     :P

et surtout !!!!! pas de barre aux 2 cote et pas de scan line filtre  c'est moche !!!!!!!!

*/ petite remarque : toujour pas de test mode pour kof98 um et kof 2002 um ECRAN NOIRE  meme avec loader all rh

j ai une carte graphique amd hd5450 ,,?????

si podrian resubir el link parche de kof98um por que el link de 4shared esta caido por favor

Kof2k2UM & Kof98UM Save Patch links broken :(

Anyone share again ?

• Team

Saves patchs is not boss patch. Saves patchs (thread: GL ALLRH as usual)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9usphshuwwj6cvp/1_-_King_of_Fighters_'98_UMFE_SvPatch_(Nesica).rar

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yom30hl63j9hvd7/1_-_King_of_Fighters_2002_UM_SvPatch_(Nesica).rar

for the rest: here

there is nothing else, sorry (and contrary to what is stated on the old neofighter thread)

Modifié par 7zxkv

16 saat önce, shitoken said:

Do you guys use shaders for games like KOF , SF ? 

Please share your info how to make it look better.

There were scanlines files, but I could not find them. I remember it very well for Street Fighter 3rd Strike.

How to quit? Esc don't work!

In my experience using ArcadePC loader fixes all compatibility issues, you can then use jconfig to assign an "Escape" key. Please try it out ..

On 5/5/2018 at 2:02 AM, NoKey said:

There were scanlines files, but I could not find them. I remember it very well for Street Fighter 3rd Strike.

ArcadePC loader aka GameloaderALLRH has scanlines in the /images directory, you can assign them for the games you need, in my experience you will want to run at 1080p

Modifié par anx10us

I used free time with nesicaxlive. I set up the menu without errors. I dont insert games, maybe I will do it later. (:

It only includes Nesicaxlive & TaitoTypeX1-2 games. Then in addition; I am thinking of adding CPS1, CPS2, CPS3, NeoGeo and Cave systems.

Sample Screenshot:

YO2iGY.png

Le 07/05/2018 à 08:21, NoKey a dit :

My sample nesicaxlive videos with custom song (first video) & original game sounds (second video) (:

Ok, just checking you are aware that this was created by @atrfate2016 ? 

It looks like its almost setup correctly, there are a few tweaks to make ...

Modifié par 7zxkv

3 hours ago, anx10us said:

Ok, just checking you are aware that this was created by @atrfate2016 ? 

It looks like its almost setup correctly, there are a few tweaks to make ...

No he clearly docent also get the whole concept of dont distribute it with game files. people like this that make me wounder why i make free software at all.

6 hours ago, atrfate2016 said:

No he clearly docent also get the whole concept of dont distribute it with game files. people like this that make me wounder why i make free software at all.

Agreed, not a lot you can do though, there is always a small percentage who will try to claim something as theres, or ignore the wishes of an author. 

If it helps I appreciate the work you put in, I use the frontend daily on my Vewlix cabinet, a slightly different layout, icons to the left, game screen on the right, the list scrolls up and down, i've added a bunch of other games, great work ..

Invité 2912romero
En 30/4/2018 a las 12:48, bphil0173 dijo:

Bonsoir Ă  tous

Au cas ou, pour ceux qui n'ont pas pu récupérer Blazblue Central Fiction

Il existe un lien encore actif sur le site de NeoFighters

https://www.neofighters.info/forum/showthread.php?19409-BLAZ-BLUE-CENTRAL-FICTION-1-30-01-ARCADE-NESiCAXLive-DLC-S

Une fois lĂ , cliquer sur "mostrar" sous link

Il y a un lien MEGA vers le jeu (ver 1.30.01) : https://mega.nz/#F!gqpyjTJA!4sr8Wibl63HIujWyXBqnNg

et un lien vers patch HD : http://www.mediafire.com/file/g49ule...%28RAR5%29.rar

Bonjour mes collègues lorsque vous décompressez le message suivant apparaît ???

susano3.png.5a4ce4da079ba72406de12d65fddd00c.pngsusano2.png.d2e58e5f4b8ad27c17998d7cb95d9eb0.pngsusano1.png.526bd55f390627532ef42b6735a976b7.png

Mais sélectionner les personnages comme susano (dls) ferme la partie. Utilisation Game Loader All RH.exe

Salutations....

Le 07/05/2018 à 08:21, NoKey a dit :

My sample nesicaxlive videos with custom song (first video) & original game sounds (second video) (:

its Off Topic but

what is the name of the music on the first video ?? :D

Modifié par 7zxkv

45 dakika önce, AYOOB said:

its Off Topic but

what is the name of the music on the first video ?? :D

Trance music & Arcade Gaming forever. (:   Song name: The Best Of Vocal music (Boulevard of my dreams - modern boots (instrumental remix) - Available on Youtube.

image.png.1166481ba8ffd7d37f3604888f759f92.png

Hi, I hope someone can help me, I double click each item to set a key and it auto populates with Joy 1 Axis +Y 1000, is there a solution for this?

or does someone have a config for BG4T for a Logitech 920 wheel + shifter + pedals

TIA

I appreciate the Update with the NESiCA Unlocker tool, it is quite handy for some games!

Although... I wonder if they are gonna do that for P4U2 at some point, since it has plenty of content in there (Glasses, Colors, Navigators, Announcers)

Either way, keep up the good work!